Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Are We Expected To Exercise Blind Faith? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are We Expected To Exercise Blind Faith? (1998 Views)

Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) / The End Has Already Come Sooner Than We Expected. / Blind Faith in Jesus Christ ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Expected To Exercise Blind Faith? by LordReed(m): 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

The first time a plane flew and landed, most people did not trust it.

Same for walking on high sky walks.

But Trust comes from Seeing what happened to your neighbour and willingness to personally test and see.

How does not trusting in a piece of technology stop it from working for you?
Re: Are We Expected To Exercise Blind Faith? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
LordReed:

How does not trusting in a piece of technology stop it from working for you?

The issue is "Trust".

Working and not working for you only comes after you have taken the step of steps "Trust" it.

Exactly as it is only after you have entered a plane that is ready to fly you away that we can fully begin to measure your Trust Metre.
Re: Are We Expected To Exercise Blind Faith? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
LordReed:

Or belief any how?

You are the one introducing "belief" when the topic is "Trust".

LordReed:

[How can you trust something that has no way to prove its reliability...
Re: Are We Expected To Exercise Blind Faith? by LordReed(m): 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You are the one introducing "belief" when the topic is "Trust".

What is belief?
Re: Are We Expected To Exercise Blind Faith? by LordReed(m): 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

The issue is "Trust".

Working and not working for you only comes after you have taken the step of steps "Trust" it.

Exactly as it is only after you have entered a plane that is ready to fly you away that we can fully begin to measure your Trust Metre.

People distrust technology and still use it, their distrust doesn't stop it from working. Some people distrust planes yet they still fly in them, the plane doesn't stop working because they distrust it. Your god myth is quite the opposite, said to only work when you trust him.
Re: Are We Expected To Exercise Blind Faith? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
LordReed:

What is belief?

My comment here was based on trust being the issue.

I remember I addressed this in one of your last year or it is probably your 2020 threads. (Last year just finished, don't think it was last year)
Re: Are We Expected To Exercise Blind Faith? by Steep: 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
Atheism exercises blind faith, because atheism believes something can come out of nothing without evidence.
Re: Are We Expected To Exercise Blind Faith? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
LordReed:

People distrust technology and still use it, their distrust doesn't stop it from working. Some people distrust planes yet they still fly in them, the plane doesn't stop working because they distrust it..

Surely, the Trust Metre already settles all these for we definitely know when a person "Trusts" a thing and when he does not trust it including when he does not trust it but is compelled to rely or utilise it.

So this is not an issue, the Trust O Metre tells us all.
Re: Are We Expected To Exercise Blind Faith? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
Steep:
Atheism exercises blind faith, because atheism believes something can come out of nothing without evidence.

grin
Re: Are We Expected To Exercise Blind Faith? by LordReed(m): 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

My comment here was based on trust being the issue.

I remember I addressed this in one of your last year or it is probably your 2020 threads. (Last year just finished, don't think it was last year)

And the post I responded to indicated belief is trust so what are you objecting to really?
Re: Are We Expected To Exercise Blind Faith? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
LordReed:

And the post I responded to indicated belief is trust so what are you objecting to really?

No it did not.

You attempted marrying "Trust" to "belief", knowing of course that belief is different from trust.

Therefore, I objected to the union.

LordReed:

If god is nature why does nature need worship? Or belief any how?

"You are the one introducing "belief" when the topic is "Trust"."

As the thread clearly shows.
Re: Are We Expected To Exercise Blind Faith? by LordReed(m): 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

No it did not.

You attempted marrying "Trust" to "belief", knowing of course that belief is different from trust.

Therefore, I objected to the union.

"You are the one introducing "belief" when the topic is "Trust"."

As the thread clearly shows.

See here:

Rocktation:

We might not always be opportune to see crystal clearly, the grand scheme of things and might be expected to roll with the tide, exercising faith, but that doesn't always mean it is blind. For we do that from a position of trust, based on all the knowledge we have of God that has been conveyed to us by teachers, personal and others' testimonies or experience series.
Re: Are We Expected To Exercise Blind Faith? by LordReed(m): 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
Steep:

No atheist said that so you are lying?
Re: Are We Expected To Exercise Blind Faith? by LordReed(m): 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Surely, the Trust Metre already settles all these for we definitely know when a person "Trusts" a thing and when he does not trust it including when he does not trust it but is compelled to rely or utilise it.

So this is not an issue, the Trust O Metre tells us all.

LoL! And what is this trust o metre again? Anyway you have acknowledged that technology works whether you trust it or not meanwhile your god is useless to those who don't trust in a myth. Bwahahahaha!
Re: Are We Expected To Exercise Blind Faith? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
LordReed:

LoL! And what is this trust o metre again?

grin You know it and very familiar with how it works, so don't like you were only just born in 2021!

LordReed:

Anyway you have acknowledged that technology works whether you trust it or not meanwhile your god is useless to those who don't trust in a myth. Bwahahahaha!

Same as you have just acknowledged that God is indeed Reliable and Dependable whether you accept Him or Not! grin grin grin

Meanwhile, you further acknowledge and confess that gains can not be obtained from Him at all by those who do not want Him. grin grin grin grin grin

End of Road! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are We Expected To Exercise Blind Faith? by LordReed(m): 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin You know it and very familiar with how it works, so don't like you were only just born in 2021!

Same as you have just acknowledged that God is indeed Reliable and Dependable whether you accept Him or Not! grin grin grin

Meanwhile, you further acknowledge and confess that He can not be used at all by those who do not want to Him. grin grin grin grin grin

End of Road! grin grin grin grin grin

Your god is a myth so I dunno how I acknowledged that he "is indeed Reliable and Dependable whether you accept Him or Not". LoLz.
Re: Are We Expected To Exercise Blind Faith? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
LordReed:

Your god is a myth so I dunno how I acknowledged that he "is indeed Reliable and Dependable whether you accept Him or Not". LoLz.

Change of Post! grin grin grin

Topic was "Trust". grin Not myth. grin grin grin grin grin

Road Closed! grin grin grin grin
Re: Are We Expected To Exercise Blind Faith? by LordReed(m): 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Change of Post! grin grin grin

Topic was "Trust". grin Not myth. grin grin grin grin grin

Road Closed! grin grin grin grin

LMAO! Doesn't change the fact that your god is a myth. Bwahahahahahaha!
Re: Are We Expected To Exercise Blind Faith? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
LordReed:

LMAO! Doesn't change the fact that your god is a myth. Bwahahahahahaha!

grin Surely, proves the fact that you are just saying shit because have nothing to say because you are a Satanist and like Satan, you are permanently Locked out of God's Kingdom. grin

So nothing for you. grin

Not even a hope grin

But as the Satan that you are, you must not die alone. grin You must die with as many foolish souls as you can catch. grin grin grin
Re: Are We Expected To Exercise Blind Faith? by LordReed(m): 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Surely, proves the fact that you are just saying shit because have nothing to say because you are a Satanist and like Satan, you are permanently Locked out of God's Kingdom. grin

So nothing for you. grin

Not even a hope grin

But as the Satan that you are, you must not die alone. grin You must die with as many foolish souls as you can catch. grin grin grin

LMFAO!
[img]https://c./miyopdvYkd4AAAAC/i-dont-believe-that-for-a-second-chuck-nice.gif[/img]
Re: Are We Expected To Exercise Blind Faith? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
Rocktation:

Is English your first language? angry
Lemme try again;
I'm saying-- Faith is an umbrella term for Blind Faith and Reasoned/Informed Faith...End of. From my human perspective, of course. Capeesh?
It is exactly as I have said it...Don't nitpick to make conversation or try to find imagined slights or connotations that are nonexistent.

Abraham's faith could be easily understood by anyone having faith!

He lived with his families, business partners and friends in Our. A spirit asked him to leave that place with all his family and business to an unknown destination. Abraham took off in anticipation of what will come out of this venture. Himself and his wife had no child yet this spirit told him he will become the father of nations. Abraham continued to follow whatever this spirit says until it seems as if all hope regarding having a child was lost. Then his wife asked him to sleep with her slave girl (perhaps to know if Abraham is the cause of their childlessness) and voilà the slave girl got pregnant! Abraham at last became a father and when this spirit reminded Abraham of his seemingly untrue promises Abraham replied "well may your promises come true in the life of my son Ishmael" {Genesis 17:18} but this spirit now uttered a much more unbelievable promise that will shock everyone hearing it!
He told Abraham that Ishmael will surely survive but the promise He made with Abraham will come true through the child to be born by his old barren wife (Sarah) Genesis 17:19-21

Please if after all said and done Sarah became pregnant and actually became a mother do you think Abraham won't laugh at this spirit when He asked Abraham to sacrifice Isaac? smiley

If i am Abraham i will do exactly the same thing because it's not me that would be put to shame after all i've had two living sons and it's the one this spirit told me will become the father of nations that He asked me to kill. So if i eventually kill the child what happens to all the promises of this spirit? Surely the same spirit that made Sarah a ninety year old woman conceive and survived childbirth has the power to restore life into my son even if i should kill him according to His orders! Hebrews 11 17-19

That's exactly what happened! smiley
Re: Are We Expected To Exercise Blind Faith? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
Rocktation:
To act purely on faith is good. But you know what I find to be even more interesting? To act on testmonies. In some sense, I could well be talking about the same thing. Simply put, the matter of faith goes deeper.

Faith could be blind on the one hand and on another, reasoned and informed. It suddenly occurred to me that the most of us, like to think that we do the blind faith thingy more often than the latter. But I hereby rain on your parade, as you really do not.... Ndo.

BUT what then is it, that uplifts this notion that our faith as Christians, really ought to be blind, without true understanding?

Abraham, who the bible references more than once and is one of the most obvious embodiments of faith, due to his pliancy when it came to sacrificing his dear Isaac, followed God’s order, using his powers of reason- not blind faith. Based on what he knew of God, he thought things through. He knew God’s nature as a faithful God and remembers God’s promise to raise up a nation through Isaac. Now, Isaac could very well be brought back from the dead to fulfill God's word, no? Abraham knew God could do that and so acted accordingly-- on a reasoned and informed faith.

Owning the ability to think and reason is not something to fear or remove yourself from. It is after all a gift that is both God given and affirmed by St. Paul, who encouraged us to ask God for wisdom which "He gives generously to all without finding fault". IMO, it can even be offensive then, if not put to use.

We might not always be opportune to see crystal clearly, the grand scheme of things and might be expected to roll with the tide, exercising faith, but that doesn't always mean it is blind. For we do that from a position of trust, based on all the knowledge we have of God that has been conveyed to us by teachers, personal and others' testimonies or
experience series.

Hello I've been grossly defamed by one Jemi4 pls check the romance section where a topic with my name was opened

no 8 rule was violated
no 10 rule was violated
no 9 rule was violated

and my moniker that I ve kept private was dragged by this scammer who uses his daughter for scam, the guy scammed My female course collegue who I opened account 8months ago
Re: Are We Expected To Exercise Blind Faith? by Truvelisback(m): 11:14am On Jul 30, 2022
Rocktation:
To act purely on faith is good. But you know what I find to be even more interesting? To act on testmonies. In some sense, I could well be talking about the same thing. Simply put, the matter of faith goes deeper.

Faith could be blind on the one hand and on another, reasoned and informed. It suddenly occurred to me that the most of us, like to think that we do the blind faith thingy more often than the latter. But I hereby rain on your parade, as you really do not.... Ndo.

BUT what then is it, that uplifts this notion that our faith as Christians, really ought to be blind, without true understanding?

Abraham, who the bible references more than once and is one of the most obvious embodiments of faith, due to his pliancy when it came to sacrificing his dear Isaac, followed God’s order, using his powers of reason- not blind faith. Based on what he knew of God, he thought things through. He knew God’s nature as a faithful God and remembers God’s promise to raise up a nation through Isaac. Now, Isaac could very well be brought back from the dead to fulfill God's word, no? Abraham knew God could do that and so acted accordingly-- on a reasoned and informed faith.

Owning the ability to think and reason is not something to fear or remove yourself from. It is after all a gift that is both God given and affirmed by St. Paul, who encouraged us to ask God for wisdom which "He gives generously to all without finding fault". IMO, it can even be offensive then, if not put to use.

We might not always be opportune to see crystal clearly, the grand scheme of things and might be expected to roll with the tide, exercising faith, but that doesn't always mean it is blind. For we do that from a position of trust, based on all the knowledge we have of God that has been conveyed to us by teachers, personal and others' testimonies or experience series.
Na u Ban me abi?

Re: Are We Expected To Exercise Blind Faith? by Kobojunkie: 11:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
xproducer:
+++
Indeed!
Hebrews Chapter 11 - "the faith chapter"!
"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1
"But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him." - Hebrews 11:6
"Now the just shall live by faith; But if anyone draws back, My soul has no pleasure in him.” - Hebrews 10:38
"For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, “The just shall live by faith.” - Romans 1:17
First, contrary to what many may like to believe, Hebrews 11 vs 1 does not contain a definition of the word faith . Rather what the writer does in the context is attempts a figurative comparison of faith with the evidence/substance, the promises of God, that come as a result of ir. Faith itself is not defined in the context of that passage. For this reason, the word faith, in the context, is used in reference to efforts made by such a person as Abraham while pointing out the evidence/benefits that resulted from such effort. undecided

God Himself explained what the word faith means in Genesis 26 vs 5 when He pointed out that the reason why He made a promise to Abraham had to do with the fact that Abraham lived his life in submission and obedience of His, God's, teachings and commandments - Faith. God gave that as the one and the only reason why He made Abraham His friend. This offer we observe Jesus Christ makes with all those of His followers who will do as He says - John 15 vs 9 -14 — those who will submit to and obey His teachings and commandments in the Kingdom of God. So, there you have it. Faith refers to living one's life in continuous submission and obedience to God's commandments and teachings, and in our case, in Jesus Christ. This definition is observed as being used in the Old Testament as well as in the New Covenant by Jesus Christ Himself. undecided
Re: Are We Expected To Exercise Blind Faith? by Kobojunkie: 5:15am On Mar 17, 2023
Rocktation:
■To act purely on faith is good. But you know what I find to be even more interesting? To act on testmonies. In some sense, I could well be talking about the same thing. Simply put, the matter of faith goes deeper.
■ Faith could be blind on the one hand and on another, reasoned and informed. It suddenly occurred to me that the most of us, like to think that we do the blind faith thingy more often than the latter. But I hereby rain on your parade, as you really do not.... Ndo. BUT what then is it, that uplifts this notion that our faith as Christians, really ought to be blind, without true understanding?
■ Abraham, who the bible references more than once and is one of the most obvious embodiments of faith, due to his pliancy when it came to sacrificing his dear Isaac, followed God’s order, using his powers of reason- not blind faith. Based on what he knew of God, he thought things through. He knew God’s nature as a faithful God and remembers God’s promise to raise up a nation through Isaac. Now, Isaac could very well be brought back from the dead to fulfill God's word, no? Abraham knew God could do that and so acted accordingly-- on a reasoned and informed faith.
Owning the ability to think and reason is not something to fear or remove yourself from. It is after all a gift that is both God given and affirmed by St. Paul, who encouraged us to ask God for wisdom which "He gives generously to all without finding fault". IMO, it can even be offensive then, if not put to use. We might not always be opportune to see crystal clearly, the grand scheme of things and might be expected to roll with the tide, exercising faith, but that doesn't always mean it is blind. For we do that from a position of trust, based on all the knowledge we have of God that has been conveyed to us by teachers, personal and others' testimonies or experience series.
To talk about faith, one first needs to clearly understand the scriptural meaning of the word and its correct application. undecided

First, contrary to what many may like to believe, Hebrews 11 vs 1 does not contain a definition of the word faith . Rather what the writer does in the context is attempts a figurative comparison of faith with the evidence/substance, the promises of God, that come as a result of ir. Faith itself is not defined in the context of that passage. For this reason, the word faith, in the context, is used in reference to efforts made by such a person as Abraham while pointing out the evidence/benefits that resulted from such effort. undecided

God Himself explained what the word faith means in Genesis 26 vs 5 when He pointed out that the reason why He made a promise to Abraham had to do with the fact that Abraham lived his life in submission and obedience of His, God's, teachings and commandments - Faith. God gave that as the one and the only reason why He made Abraham His friend. This offer we observe Jesus Christ makes with all those of His followers who will do as He says - John 15 vs 9 -14 — those who will submit to and obey His teachings and commandments in the Kingdom of God. So, there you have it. Faith refers to living one's life in continuous submission and obedience to God's commandments and teachings, and in our case, in Jesus Christ. This definition is observed as being used in the Old Testament as well as in the New Covenant by Jesus Christ Himself. undecided

2. Now, scripturally, "blind faith" is meaningless. Going back to the story of Abraham, we find that no sooner had Abraham taken to trusting and obeying God than God announced Himself to Abraham. Without God's very own lead, Abraham would not have realized the very laws He was meant to obey. So, this idea that one blindly follows God is preposterous and not of scripture. And this isn't in any way unique to Abraham, as all those who choose to pursue a life of faith were rewarded by God Himself with His presence/audience. undecided

Yes, the religion of Christianity is laden with soundbites many of which when put up against scripture are in fact meaningless, but we need be wary of trying to indict God when the issue stems from our general ignorance of God Himself. undecided

3. Faith and Reason go together. You cannot suspend your ability to reason while serving God. That is the worst thing anyone can do to self as that all but guarantees one will not find God at all. Jesus Christ taught His disciples that in order to gain more understanding of the Kingdom of God, they would first need to reason out what they already know of it before more understanding can be given to them. He warned that those who refuse to logically reason the information they already have will have even that which they previously had taken away from them - Matthew 25 vs 29 & Matthew 13 vs 12 & Mark 4 vs 22 - 24. God's Law is logical, yes it is. It consists mainly of a set of axiomatic Truths that one is then expected to model one's life around, every moment of every single day, and in order to do that one is required to reason it as much as one's mind is able to with the promise that more understanding will come only when one has probably exhaustively reasoned what one previously had. It is extensive! undecided

4. God has called no one to "roll with the tides". He reveals Himself and His plan as one follows faithfully — in continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments. God's promises are real and His plan is not beyond the knowledge of men. He gives understanding to those who will stand faithful in Him. He does not hide things from His own nor does He withhold. So, all those who remain blind to the Truth of God do so in ignorance of the Truth of God. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Are We Expected To Exercise Blind Faith? by Rocktation(f): 10:18am On Mar 17, 2023
Thank you kobojunkie for adding voice to that!

..and in a way that most people would readily accept it, as the truth it is.

1 Like

Re: Are We Expected To Exercise Blind Faith? by Kobojunkie: 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
Truvelisback:
I did get what u explained. Alright, If i get u clearly, u are simply tell us what genuine faith is all abt. I.e Not by sight rather by insight.
https://www.nairaland.com/6806475/expected-exercise-blind-faith/1#121803275
Re: Are We Expected To Exercise Blind Faith? by Kobojunkie: 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2023
CrazyMan:
■ You can only exercise blind Faith when you know God personally.
■ Abraham knew God personally, so it was very easy for him to exercise blind Faith cos he heard clearly from God. Even in the Bible, most of the characters exercised their faith based on their working relationship with God.
■ Christians of today live their lives based on whatever their pastors tell them and not what they were able to hear from God based on their relationship with him. That's why blind Faith these days usually lead to unproductive results, cos you're acting based on another man's instructions and not God's instructions.
1. There is no such thing as blind faith as far as scripture is concerned. that terminology belongs to your pastors and mogs as the concept is meaningless when put up against what is written in scripture.

2. The fact that Abraham knew God personally is the reason why he cannot be said to have exercised what Churchians call "blind faith". Blind faith assumes a lack of knowledge of God's plan and intentions. Abraham had God's ears and God had Abraham's ears. God had already proven Himself to Abraham on so many occasions before this so there was nothing "blind" about that arrangement. undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/6806475/expected-exercise-blind-faith/1#121803275

3. Majority of Churchians cannot boast of having God's ear let alone of God having their ear. Hence the reason why they cling to this idea that they refer to as "blind faith". undecided
Re: Are We Expected To Exercise Blind Faith? by Kobojunkie: 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2023
CrazyMan:
■ You obviously missed the point I was trying to make. By following God's direct instructions like Abraham when God told him to leave his father's land, was a blind Faith to people around him, because he had no idea where he was leading them. But it wasn't a blind Faith to him (Abraham) because he was following the direct instructions from God. People around you might not understand certain actions you take cos they're blind to the path way God has prepared for you...where the problem lies is when you're exercising blind Faith on man's instructions eg. Your pastor or spiritual leader.
1. Exactly! It is those ignorant of the relationship between Abraham and God that surmise that what he, Abraham, had, was what they refer to as blind faith, when in fact, there was nothing blind about what Abraham was doing. God made Abraham a promise and told Abraham to sacrifice his son in order to obtain that promise and that is what Abraham did in obedience to God with the expectation that his obedience would lead to the realization of the promise and this is what turned out. undecided
Re: Are We Expected To Exercise Blind Faith? by Kobojunkie: 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
LordReed:
■ How can you trust something that has no way to prove its reliability or in certain cases has been shown to be no different from natural processes?
Faith simply means trusting and obeying the Constitution of the Land — that is what faith is. undecided
Re: Are We Expected To Exercise Blind Faith? by LordReed(m): 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Faith simply means trusting and obeying the Constitution of the Land — that is what faith is. undecided

Why do I need to trust the Constitution of the Land?
Re: Are We Expected To Exercise Blind Faith? by Kobojunkie: 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
LordReed:
■ Why do I need to trust the Constitution of the Land?
God constituted two Nations in scripture and handed the people Constitutions in each

■ The Nation of Israel in the Land of Canaan which He gave to the people of Israel - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20
■ His special Nation of Priests which He made of the people of Israel - Exodus 19 vs 6 - aka the Kingdom of God

For each of these, He designed a constitution/agreement which He then handed to the people mandating they obey/abide by, and abiding by the constitution of the land/Nation one belongs to is essentially what it means to live by faith. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Real? Can You Attend This Type Of Church If You Will Be Given #10m If Yo / The Law Of Progression. / List Of Church Which Affect The Nation During Their Service Or Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.