Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,620 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Nigerian Air Force Pays Bandits N20 Million To Avoid Shooting Down Buharis Plane - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Air Force Pays Bandits N20 Million To Avoid Shooting Down Buharis Plane (1592 Views)

BREAKING: Air Force Pays Bandits N20 Million To Avoid Shooting Down Buhari Plane / Kaduna Community Pays Bandits N400m To Stop Attacks / See A Presidential Candidate In Niger Republic Campaigning With Buharis PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Air Force Pays Bandits N20 Million To Avoid Shooting Down Buharis Plane by tonexman18(m): 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
The Nigerian Air Force coordinated ransom payments to armed bandits in exchange for an anti-aircraft gun seized from the Nigerian Army, The Wall Street Journal said, in a desperate deal that was brokered as President Muhammadu Buhari was planning a trip to Katsina.

The U.S. outlet said N20 million was delivered to the bandits in Rugu Forest by a Nigerian Air Force official, who leaked details of the operation under anonymity, because the military realised that it would be too risky to leave the weapon in the hands of violent criminals operating in an area the presidential jet would fly over.

The rugged, lawless jungle that covers parts of Kaduna, Zamfara and the president’s home state of Katsina has served as a vast haven for bandits terrorising Nigeria’s northwestern communities. A large portion of kidnapping plots emanates or terminates in or around the forest, security agencies have previously warned.

https://gazettengr.com/nigerian-air-force-pays-bandits-n20-million-to-avoid-shooting-down-buharis-plane

Re: Nigerian Air Force Pays Bandits N20 Million To Avoid Shooting Down Buharis Plane by chigator2: 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
Zoo Games. Chaii

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Pays Bandits N20 Million To Avoid Shooting Down Buharis Plane by Illuminatiship(m): 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Nigerian Air Force Pays Bandits N20 Million To Avoid Shooting Down Buharis Plane by vedaxcool(m): 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
Aya is that all gazette of lies have to say? The airforce actually paid N2 billion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Pays Bandits N20 Million To Avoid Shooting Down Buharis Plane by Nadaken: 1:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
Technically buhari don pay ransom for himself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air Force Pays Bandits N20 Million To Avoid Shooting Down Buharis Plane by kettykin: 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
It seems the only place Nigeria has a military is in igbo land, so there was a negotiation and settlement between the military and bandits with out a single building burnt out and innocent villages and villagers harrased. I refuse to believe this story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air Force Pays Bandits N20 Million To Avoid Shooting Down Buharis Plane by kettykin: 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
I refuse to believe this story but then if it is the truth then know for certain that Nigeria military is a waste of tax payers money and the most useless military on the face of the earth since mankind was created. Not even Benins army is this useless.

This is like God giving satan money not to shoot down the donkey carrying Jesus. What more can I hear in this hopelessly useless,God forsaken entity ruled by fooools and supported by imbeciles

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Pays Bandits N20 Million To Avoid Shooting Down Buharis Plane by degamonn: 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
Nigeria and Nigerians are at the mercy of bandits. That's the implications!
So the Nigerian Security actually know the whereabouts of those elements yet, can't do anything. It's such a pathetic situation in the country
Re: Nigerian Air Force Pays Bandits N20 Million To Avoid Shooting Down Buharis Plane by kettykin: 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
A while ago I saw the video of one useless, good for nothing, quota system soldier shouting at his good for nothing army to shoot at sight innocent people in izombe now I am reading about the military going inside the Katsina jungle bribing militants and bandits to spare the plane of the president. What do these fooools take us for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air Force Pays Bandits N20 Million To Avoid Shooting Down Buharis Plane by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
This is
Re: Nigerian Air Force Pays Bandits N20 Million To Avoid Shooting Down Buharis Plane by viyon02: 1:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
A very good news, at least if the plane of Mr president is at risk, let him also smell his anus too, let him taste the broth he cook too.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Pays Bandits N20 Million To Avoid Shooting Down Buharis Plane by after4: 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
You refuse to believe a news from Wall Street journal? You think sey nah Linda ikeje blog abi nah NTA dem be?

kettykin:
I refuse to believe this story but then if it is the truth then know for certain that Nigeria military is a waste of tax payers money and the most useless military on the face of the earth since mankind was created. Not even Benins army is this useless.

This is like God giving satan money not to shoot down the donkey carrying Jesus. What more can I hear in this hopelessly useless,God forsaken entity ruled by fooools and supported by imbeciles
Re: Nigerian Air Force Pays Bandits N20 Million To Avoid Shooting Down Buharis Plane by kettykin: 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2021
after4:
You refuse to believe a news from Wall Street journal? You think sey nah Linda ikeje blog abi nah NTA dem be?

If this story is true the Nnamdi Kanu no Matter his fault should be made the president of Nigeria. It means no body not even the DSS knows for certain where Nigeria is headed but Nnamdi Kanu and his intelligentia, what more can I hear about Nigeria. I am shocked to my marrows, the once revered Nigeria military has been reduce to the worst military in the world that pays Ransome to illiterate bandits and rag tag militias
Re: Nigerian Air Force Pays Bandits N20 Million To Avoid Shooting Down Buharis Plane by kettykin: 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
I have never been a fan of Nnamdi Kanu,but if the post is true then he is indeed a hero and saviour of Nigeria, Nigerians need to apologize to him

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Pays Bandits N20 Million To Avoid Shooting Down Buharis Plane by Buckeyemedia1: 2:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
kettykin:
I have never been a fan of Nnamdi Kanu,but if the post is true then he is indeed a hero and saviour of Nigeria, Nigerians need to apologize to him
After he has spent 13 years in Bauchi prison.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Pays Bandits N20 Million To Avoid Shooting Down Buharis Plane by Buckeyemedia1: 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
after4:

Same Wall Street Journal that tagged Ipob a Terrorist organization?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Pays Bandits N20 Million To Avoid Shooting Down Buharis Plane by Buckeyemedia1: 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
after4:

Who is a liar or confused Mumu, I thought Mazi confirmed that President Buhari was dead, & Jubril from Sudan was the one @ Aso Rock? So whose plane are they planning to shoot down, either Mazi Kanu is very foolish, or we his followers are extremely foolish?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Pays Bandits N20 Million To Avoid Shooting Down Buharis Plane by Sunday2021: 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
Foolish ipob journalist. The op is a terrorist and doesn't deserve to be on this forum. When they get an information they will twist it in such a way that it will serve their terrorists interest.
Buhari is here till 2023 ,if you are not happy go and kill your mother.
DSS should immediately apprehend the terrorist op for more clarification. This is a very serious allegations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air Force Pays Bandits N20 Million To Avoid Shooting Down Buharis Plane by Buckeyemedia1: 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
viyon02:
A very good news, at least if the plane of Mr president is at risk, let him also smell his anus too, let him taste the broth he cook too.
Mumus fool Nigeria, to be naive about the altitude the President’s plane would be over Northern Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Pays Bandits N20 Million To Avoid Shooting Down Buharis Plane by Sunday2021: 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
This is a serious wrong information, DSS should do the needful. This op know more than what he is saying.
DSS, get the op immediately.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Pays Bandits N20 Million To Avoid Shooting Down Buharis Plane by deepdeep(m): 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
As it stands like this now, anywhere belle face na road, coz nobody seems to know where the country is headed....

Well the president don talk am say he's for everybody, so if he's giving money to the bandits now, make everybody wait for their turn grin
Re: Nigerian Air Force Pays Bandits N20 Million To Avoid Shooting Down Buharis Plane by Emergingnation(m): 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
Sunday2021:
[s]Foolish ipob journalist. The op is a terrorist and doesn't deserve to be on this forum. When they get an information they will twist it in such a way that it will serve their terrorists interest.
Buhari is here till 2023 ,if you are not happy go and kill your mother.
DSS should immediately apprehend the terrorist op for more clarification. This is a very serious allegations.
Sunday2021:
This is a serious wrong information, DSS should do the needful. This op know more than what he is saying.
DSS, get the op immediately.[/s]
That's why we must separate from your Backwards and terrorist region to enable you guys to be govern by your preferred Sharia rules through bandits and Boko Haram..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air Force Pays Bandits N20 Million To Avoid Shooting Down Buharis Plane by Buckeyemedia1: 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
Client40:
Lord Lugard did us Bad thing by joining us with these ANIMALS
What concerns Lord Lugard? Charity they say begins @ home, blame solely your parents for giving birth to you. The scripture says better a still born @ birth, that the evil of mankind.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Pays Bandits N20 Million To Avoid Shooting Down Buharis Plane by Buckeyemedia1: 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
Emergingnation:
That's why we must separate from your Backwards and terrorist region to enable you guys to be govern by your preferred Sharia rules through bandits and Boko Haram..

Who are you waiting for to come & do the separation for you?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Pays Bandits N20 Million To Avoid Shooting Down Buharis Plane by Buckeyemedia1: 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
aeforever:
This is a grave allegation
Any worse than President Buhari is dead, & the occupant of Aso Rock is Jubril from Sudan? The gullible mumus have been fed with a lot of thrash in the past, nothing new to Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Pays Bandits N20 Million To Avoid Shooting Down Buharis Plane by Buckeyemedia1: 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
deepdeep:
As it stands like this now, anywhere belle face na road, coz nobody seems to know where the country is headed....

Well the president don talk am say he's for everybody, so if he's giving money to the bandits now, make everybody wait for their turn grin
It is quite obvious you don’t believe what you said, if not why the fake smiling emoji to mask your true feelings?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Pays Bandits N20 Million To Avoid Shooting Down Buharis Plane by Emergingnation(m): 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Who are you waiting for to come & do the separation for you?
We are following due process, it'll soon be accomplish

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Pays Bandits N20 Million To Avoid Shooting Down Buharis Plane by after4: 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
Now let me ask you a question, that major that was kidnapped from the NDA, how was he released? Did you hear that their was a fight between the soldiers and the bandit to release him? So why did you think Nigerian soldiers can't pay ransom to rag tagged bandits as you called them? The same rag tagged bandit that shot down a jet fighter or you didn't believe that one too? See, if you think Nigerian army is worth anything then you are simply not following events

kettykin:

If this story is true the Nnamdi Kanu no Matter his fault should be made the president of Nigeria. It means no body not even the DSS knows for certain where Nigeria is headed but Nnamdi Kanu and his intelligentia, what more can I hear about Nigeria. I am shocked to my marrows, the once revered Nigeria military has been reduce to the worst military in the world that pays Ransome to illiterate bandits and rag tag militias

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Pays Bandits N20 Million To Avoid Shooting Down Buharis Plane by after4: 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2021
You get time to dry answer that zombie, look at all his comments here did any of them make any sense to you? Why did you think he can comprehend anything you say.
The bible said that it is not good to take a pearl and throw it to pigs because it will trample on it and attack you

Emergingnation:
We are following due process, it'll soon be accomplish

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Pays Bandits N20 Million To Avoid Shooting Down Buharis Plane by Emergingnation(m): 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
after4:
You get time to dry answer that zombie, look at all his comments here did any of them make any sense to you? Why did you think he can comprehend anything you say.
The bible said that it is not good to take a pearl and throw it to pigs because it will trample on it and attack you

Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu May Be Stripped Of British Citizenship After UK Bill Amendment / Throwback: Tinubu Nominated Me To Be Vice-president — Osinbajo / 2023: Buhari Didn’t Back Southern Presidency – Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.