Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Eve Esin Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eve Esin Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) (45480 Views)

Ini Edo Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) / Eve Esin Is Engaged, Set To Wed / Eve Esin Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eve Esin Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2021
Life starts @ 40.....!

Congtatulations
Re: Eve Esin Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
This picture is a SCAM
Re: Eve Esin Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by pennywys(m): 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
lereinter:

Golddigger!
buddy I get money pass that babe oooooo

Dis one no be golddigger something
Re: Eve Esin Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

So this notorious lesbian is now 40 years old? Wonders will never end. If you know the number of homes this female homosexual has broken you will be shocked!

I used to like her until I dated a girl who told me how Eve Esin lodged her in a Hotel in Maitama, bleeped her nonstop for three good days! Sucked her pussy aggressively for those three days and even anus! At the end gave her 100K.

She pretended it was in her days of iniquity but from the nostalgic look on her face, she appeared to have immensely enjoyed the encounter.

Happy Birthday Lesbian Amazon Eve Esin!

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Eve Esin Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by Slimwhyt(m): 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
My crush with dat pronounced eyes of hers
Re: Eve Esin Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by chocboi78(m): 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
E get year this babe fućk for movies wella
Sotey ugezu ugezu Bleep her join grin grin
Re: Eve Esin Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by RioCarputo(m): 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Very obvious
lol yes o.
Re: Eve Esin Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
She got my kinda eyes.
Re: Eve Esin Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by Abujaexpress: 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
TMSMedia:
Nollywood actress, Eve Esin took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 40th birthday today, IgbereTV reports.

She shared new photos of herself with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVG3pX-Dxtq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Weti she dey do
Re: Eve Esin Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
Nyanabo:

It OK to be stupid but don't shove it down our throat. Nawa oh! The envy is really.

shocked shocked shocked
Simps fighting for lesbians! It is not shocking, it is expected!
Re: Eve Esin Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by ugotaya: 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
Laugh Matters: See Africa Man In Diaspora That Couldn't Withstand The Weather And Bills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQZrCTfOjZs
Re: Eve Esin Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by kingololo(m): 11:30pm On Oct 17, 2021

She was 32.

What's wrong with her maths?
Re: Eve Esin Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 11:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
Re: Eve Esin Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 18, 2021
I love this lady, never knew she was 40! For this life just take care of yourself and even when you start getting old young people will still wish to have you.
Re: Eve Esin Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 4:25am On Oct 18, 2021
mariahAngel:
I love this lady. Especially those big beautiful bulky bright eyes of hers.
Happy birthday to her.

If you see where that eyes dey on sleep mode you go dread��
Once had an aunt witg such gigantic eyes,scared the living day light out of me whenever I see her sleeping ���.

The Lady's cute though.
Re: Eve Esin Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 4:26am On Oct 18, 2021
ablejesus26:

Once had an aunt witg such gigantic eyes,scared the living day light out of me whenever I saw her sleep���.

The Lady's cute though.
Re: Eve Esin Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by olaleke2(m): 6:06am On Oct 18, 2021
TMSMedia:
Nollywood actress, Eve Esin took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 40th birthday today, IgbereTV reports.

She shared new photos of herself with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVG3pX-Dxtq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Chaiii....how manage? �

In 2018, she celebrated her 32nd birthday!

Check the links above this thread to see it...how come she jumped from 32 in 2018 to 40 in 2021?

I don't understand, mbok...�
Re: Eve Esin Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by WinnerAkako: 6:34am On Oct 18, 2021
How can she be celebrating 40 years, when she celebrated 32 years in 2018? Is she lying now or she was lying then?

Here is a where she was celebrating 32 years in 2018. https://www.nairaland.com/4793128/eve-esin-celebrates-32nd-birthday
Re: Eve Esin Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by Classickj(m): 6:58am On Oct 18, 2021
Tmb78:
The same Eve Esin? Didn't recognise her from the pictures. grin grin grin grin
I swear, the makeup too much
Re: Eve Esin Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by uvie66: 9:51am On Oct 18, 2021
toobusy:
One of the few decent Nollywood celebrity........hbd to u Esin
I concur... she is a good actress, so if she anounces the arrival of her lekki mansion we know she got it through hard work and not the other way.
Re: Eve Esin Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by uvie66: 9:54am On Oct 18, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

So this notorious lesbian is now 40 years old? Wonders will never end. If you know the number of homes this female homosexual has broken you will be shocked!

I used to like her until I dated a girl who told me how Eve Esin lodged her in a Hotel in Maitama, bleeped her nonstop for three good days! Sucked her pussy aggressively for those three days and even anus! At the end gave her 100K.

She pretended it was in her days of iniquity but from the nostalgic look on her face, she appeared to have immensely enjoyed the encounter.

Happy Birthday Lesbian Amazon Eve Esin!
whether she be lesbian or bisexual...e no consign anybody... the main thing is that she is a good actress.
Re: Eve Esin Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by uvie66: 10:05am On Oct 18, 2021
Classickj:

I swear, the makeup too much
no need for the excessive make up, she is naturally beautiful, couldn't recognize her myself, I had to use Google image search
Re: Eve Esin Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 7:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
ablejesus26:

Once had an aunt witg such gigantic eyes,scared the living day light out of me whenever I see her sleeping ���.

The Lady's cute though.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla With Mompha & His Family In Dubai / Davido: God Help Nigeria At This Point, We Are Tired / End Time Things, Shocking Sex Scene From Nollywood Movies (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.