Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) (46137 Views)

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) / Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (photos) / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
Namdeenero:
No be lie my brother. Any combo with Sam Loco, Nkem Owoh or Charles Awurum na bomb

Where is Charles Inojie?

2 Likes

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by 8stargeneral: 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
Happy birthday sir...One brown teeth man from afonjas dey claim 68

1 Like

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by BadNews: 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2021
Enjoy Your Self
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by Xbs1: 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
Oh
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by Pweetiedude(m): 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
But his Wikipedia page said otherwise

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by Ara21(f): 7:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
Happy birthday sir.
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by Mcfi(m): 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

These were the organically funny actors that brought so much joy to Nigerians.

I am telling you. They really gave us joy
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by Badguy77(m): 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2021
suffering:
For someone who has zero idea of a gym, I am impressed. I wish him long life and prosperity. Without his craft many people would find surviving in the country four times harder than it already is.

Who tell u that one? He holds a black belt in karate
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by Bamzyriches451: 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
Happy birthday Mr ibu
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
HBD sir, I wish you long life and good health, Amen!
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by Almaigaa: 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
The most HANDSOME IGBO MAN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by FreeIgboho: 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
Knows:
He no funny.

You are by far in the minority. You think it is easy to live your life where everyone you meet expects you to act funny and always say funny things!

1 Like

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by od501: 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
Niece:
Nollywood comic actor, John Ikechukwu Okafor professionally know as Mr Ibu has clocked 61 today, Sunday 17th October, 2021, WonderTV Media reports.

The actor posted a video with the caption "Happy 61 Birthday To Me" on his social media page.

In the one minute twenty-four seconds video, the actor thanked God for sparing his life.
He stated that his mon lived 91 years and he wish to live up to 100 years.
The actor also wished everyone good age, good luck in their businesses and wonderful friends that would be materials to them.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rWMXwFbSbU

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CVH1CGGDvYi/?utm_medium=copy_link

These are the real actors, not the Cliptocurrency traders you see in the industry today.

1 Like

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by Temptee101(m): 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2021
Happy birthday Legend!!!

My best actor
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by rayspiky: 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
Happy birthday Mr ibu
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
I love this guy. Effortlessly funny cool
Happy birthday to him
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by FreeIgboho: 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
od501:

These are the real actors, not the Cliptocurrency traders you see in the industry today.

You mean CLITocurremcy
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by Navalsadiq(m): 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
I celebrate you sir

Many more years

Each time I watch your movies it brings out the laughter in me.you are a great man
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by Lugianostar(m): 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
Nigeria birthmate
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by Polynek(m): 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
Dix guy funny shaa
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by Namdeenero(m): 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Where is Charles Inojie?
Lol funny guy too
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by uche393: 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
chloride6:
61?

Congratulations...

Btw

How old is Bola again?

guy you wicked cheesy
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by Equiano: 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
And Tinubu's age is what again. IBU is Jagaban's age mate. Interesting
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2021

2 Likes

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
Remember when I met this man somewhere around Festac in 2017, I had an encounter with him, but I walked away with laughter in the 1st minute.

Man gat that attitude like mad. grin grin

Happy birthday, sir. ✌

2 Likes

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
pennywys:
cheesy
One of the men who had fought and conquer poverty.

Happy birthday Ibu boy may God crown you with more grace

Yes na

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by judinho07(m): 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
"one of my best actor..d man way be say if i see'am 4 movie i dey hope small say if d movie no make sense at'least i go laugh tire... only d look on his face makes me laugh..hbd to d man that display d meaning of wash and wear...baba u funny even 4 dream u still de make me laugh..!!!
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
With this belle like beans sack
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by Morenikeji090(m): 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
Lol funny thing I smile when I see people over celebrating birthday... When you are growing you aint celebrating birthday anymore but you are celebrating dying day..... Coz the more you grow older the more u are getting closer to death grave...
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by favour32(m): 8:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
Who fit make you laf for Nigeria na legend.
Because many ready to spoil ya market by not laughing, saying,you nor funny.
Ibu face na laughter already grin
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by Ghostnick: 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
61 hmmm, why Jagaban said he's 61 abi 68.... Our politicians are Devil

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones / Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes / Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.