Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos (83114 Views)

2023 : We Reject Zoning Of Political Offices - Ebonyi PDP / Omeyele Sowore Is Not Yoruba But Ijaw From Ondo / Sdp's Coalition With APC Not For Political Offices But For Welfare Of Osun -omis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by AfonjaConehead: 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
flokii:

If atal you had eyes to read.. you'd have noticed some comments on the thread revealing her paternity to be a mix of Yoruba and itshekiri. I'm out, peace!

Thank you very much,oya gborie! grin grin grin
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by stinechykee: 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
Asour:

Assuming (without conceding) that you are correct,
The Oba of Lagos isn't/wasn't the traditional ruler of the whole of what is called Lagos.

I suppose you know this. But if you didn't, he isn't the Oba of All Lagos state. Lagos state encompasses a larger region beyond the metropolis Lagos or even what was the jurisdiction of your 'Benin' Oba.

And I'm not even from Lagos.
If you are not from Lagos then stop telling a Benin man that own Lagos the history of Lagos.The way you Yorubas want to take Lagos from the original owners which is Edo people that is the same way Igbos will take away Lagos from you Yorub land grabbers
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by 8stargeneral: 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
olatuns2017:

Barren land
Erosion everywhere
Slaves
Delusional
Demagogue
Lack of water ways

Etc
U don't know what ur saying...am not surprise because u never leave ur congested state to any other place.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by mediclife1987(m): 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
seguno2:

It is your choice if you want to perish for lack of knowledge. Instead of getting the book and reading further with your own analysis, you are abusing me thinking that I am not Yoruba. When you decide to seek out the knowledge, you can thank me later.

So if you're Yoruba it means what you're saying is true right?

It's expected sha, from someone with your kind of affliction. Y'all lack depth.

I pray you find the insight that has for long eluded you.
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by Tellwhat: 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
flokii:

It's too much comfort na..
Some of them don't even know road to their father's village in the East. They too will start hatching babies on Yoruba soil that will cause problems for our people later. I don't even know why they came back after civil war or why pa Awo returned their houses to them.
Maybe we would have had a homogenous, dirt and hate free Odua nation by now with next to no headache of nincompoops like we have today.
Scallywag. Hope you know Lagos no be your papa land. Better relocate Ogbomosho

3 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by Brimstone77: 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
theTranslator:
I live in Ogun State

I repeat

when Biafla comes
una eye go clear

carry your Igbo commit for her abeg
eboe sef
not when we own half of Lagos... grin grin unless you are ready to go with your remaining 5 undeveloped states... cheesy cheesy

Lagos is a no man's land..

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by FILEBE(m): 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
adelaja70:

Who are the US?

The "US" part about Tinubu not being our god?

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by theTranslator: 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
stinechykee:
If you are not from Lagos then stop telling a Benin man that own Lagos the history of Lagos.The way you Yorubas want to take Lagos from the original owners which is Edo people that is the same way Igbos will take away Lagos from you Yorub land grabbers
Edo knows their boundary

let them talk trash first

carry your Igbo mouth comot your a and Edo matter!
bloody flatinø

4 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by stinechykee: 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
LILTJAY:
I am allergic to chestbeating
Atleast Igbos have chest to beat unlike you coward and lazy and the most weakest tribe in Nigeria that have flat chest and so you Yorubas don't have chest to beat

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by Millimann: 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2021
Brimstone77:
[s][/s] gibberish!!

You lots are hypocrites,it's cool when you insult igbos,but when Igbo respond by insulting you back you will start whining like over used pant..

You claimed igbos hates you yet Igbo never engaged you lot in any physical combat or confrontation any where since the history of Nigeria,igbos undoubtedly are the second largest tribe in Lagos yet we never had issues with you lots..

Your oba of Lagos threatened to throw igbos in the lagoon yet you didn't see the hate in that,adeyinka grandson threatened to burn down Igbo investment in South West yet you didn't see the hate in it...

Your people have been burning Igbo shops by proxy(you lots think we don't no) yet you are still accusing us of hating you..

You call us baby factory and drug dealers,but when we call you skull miners you start shouting hate..

You call our women yam legs but when we call your women dirty, stinking and ugly you start shouting hate...

You call our political leaders ( thou I don't care about those ones shaa) like Peter obi a fraudster but when we call tinubu bullion van crook or frog eye you start shouting hate..

For Wizkid and tiwa Savage they are my best supper stars so I don't no what you are saying on that...

Go to any Igbo related thread and see the way you yorubas are insulting igbos..

You don't dish out hate and insult and expect love and praise,it doesn't work like that..

God bless you!
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by CapitalBank: 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2021
TooNoisy:
One thing that is very clear is that the Yoruba are the most accommodating tribe in Nigeria; no one can deny that. However, what have we got in return - hate and envy especially from the Igbos. The Hausa/Fulani are suspicious of the Youruba but they do not hate the Yoruba. The are also accommodating to the Yorubas.

The Edo/Isekiri/Urhoro are siblings to the Yorubas even though they have their own identity. The Efik/Ibibio are somewhat indifferent to the Yoruba but that is fine. The Igbos outright hate the Yoruba and it is time Yorubas become very conscious of this hatred.

Everyday they are castigating Tinubu, Fayemi and Osinbajo; and other potential Yoruba presidential candidates. The other day they were calling Yoruba women undesirable and dirty. All of them were hating on Peter Okoye for marrying a “dirty Yoruba woman” - a woman who is more educated and exposed than anyone in their generation. They insult the same Lagos where they live - why don't they just go back to Onitsha and Aba.

They insult anything Yoruba- from Anthony Joshua, Wizkid, Tiwa and everything Yoruba. These insults are not unnoticed. Yoruba will not forget and will surely retaliate!

This is not 2014/2015 all these una tribal politics because of 2023 will only be on nairaland. if dem born una well, bring it to twitter...

you guys think you are smart with this rubbish topic, right? SEE you quickly writing epistles cos you think you are still in 2014... we will be here as usual.
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2021
theTranslator:
what rubbish is this one saying? cheesy

do you want me to post
them you post yours? grin
just STFU

I’m not into tribal bashing like u. I have seen great erosion in both southwest and southeast.

I don’t understand which one is good erosion and bad erosion. When both can swallow thousands of houses. undecided

Indeed we are One. undecided
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by OmoEpe(m): 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
stinechykee:
So what stops you parasites and lazy Yorubas from giving Igbos their Biafra they have been fighting for if there is nothing you evil people are not sucking dry as a parasites from them.You Yorubas always like to accuse Igbos for hating you people when it was actually you people that hate Igbos and the evidence already shown by the first person that commented on this thread by starting with hate comment against Igbos

Until the advent of the Baboon in DSS cage called Cownu a lot of other tribes weren't as hateful of igbos as they are now

The Albinoic Cownu aka the Baboon can't be instigating hatred for other tribes and you expect love from them

The ape even called on igbos to stop attending Yoruba churches. I have listened to the slowpoke severally during the end sars protest calling on his brainless followers to destroy lagos, yet you expect love from other tribes after listening to those viral message

Biafra radio is an instrument for inciting genocide yet you expect acceptance.

Cownus damage to the perception of IPOB whose reasoning faculties has being outsourced to him will take decades to reversed.

Since your elders weren't proactive and courageous enough to repudiate his evil statements early enough,you guys will reap a bumper harvest of his plantings for a long time

Same way you are reaping the imbecilic decision of the drunkard Ironsi who cancelled a working Regional Govt system and introduced unitary system which created an overpowerful centre for his own selfishness but which the fulani are using today to dominate everyother tribe so will your descendants in 60 years time still be groaning under the senseless cownus stupidity

4 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by Asour: 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
stinechykee:

Whoosh.

Never heard Igbos want to 'take Lagos' from Yorubas.

Technically if Igbos get Biafra even they become aliens in Lagos just like they are in, say, Ghana.
And you know how typically foreigners are 'handled' in Africa.

You are the first person saying that the Igbos want to 'take over' Lagos. What does that even mean?

3 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by EagleNest(m): 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
einsteine:
It should be three Nigerians who are not Lagos natives are holding office in Lagos. Lagos was developed with federal funds. Why should a native of Osun or Kwara on account of being Yoruba be more entitled to political position in Lagos than other Nigerians? Can an Osun state native go to Ondo to contest for position? Yet they come to Lagos and claim it's for Yorubas only and when one or two non Yorubas get position, it's used as a symbol for the faux liberalism

Let's not forget that Lagos was a national capital for 30 years and prior to that was a colonial annexe. That's why lots of people are there, otherwise it would have been as quiet as Ondo state for instance.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by Brimstone77: 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
LILTJAY:
ok.. just stop taking too much akpu. It can block your sense of reasoning and make you delusional
it's better I take akpu than to take that one been cooked with broom ...

Irritating...spit..

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by Tmb78(m): 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
theTranslator:
Yoruba own houses, we don't pay no rent to no yamree

when Biafla comes

una eye go clear
Those people always talk about owing houses and having yorubas as tenants.They claim yorubas don't own houses,yet they are all over twitter and Facebook calling Yoruba landlords out for not willing to rent their houses to them cos they are igbos.
Talk about speaking from both sides of the mouth.
I wonder why they are always talking about Lagos,every time.
Igbos are everywhere in southwest,even in remote villages.
Some are doing well,while some are poverty stricken.
You will find a whole family of six in a room in a face me I face you.
But on nairaland,they are all millionaires living in mansions with Yoruba tenants who can't pay their rents grin grin
I believe they will be alright one day sha! grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by sakanifemi123(m): 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2021
We know we are hateful and greedy but you are making living and doing business in our land. How many yoruba doing business in your place, we can't because we known hateful and envy centred in your place. If yoruba and igbo people doing business in the same place, no igbo will ever come to yoruba to purchase but yoruba can't do such. Come to Ibadan come and see number of igbo people doing business here. Don't bite the finger that feed you. Ungrateful fellow

7 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by stinechykee: 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2021
theTranslator:
Edo knows their boundary

let them talk trash first

carry your Igbo mouth comot your a and Edo matter!
bloody flatinø
Don't worry very soon Igbos will help Edo people to take over their Lagos then let's see how you lazy and coward Yorubas will use Lagos to make mouth again
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by theTranslator: 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
jaxxy:

I’m not into tribal bashing like u. I have seen great erosion in both southwest and southeast.

I don’t understand which one is good erosion and bad erosion. When both can swallow thousands of houses. undecided

Indeed we are one. undecided
did you go to school at all?
there's something called ratio,scale, magnitude

there's poverty in the US
there's also poverty in Nigeria

now which is better?

carry your flatthead comot abeg

my head dey hot

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
TooNoisy:
One thing that is very clear is that the Yoruba are the most accommodating tribe in Nigeria; no one can deny that. However, what have we got in return - hate and envy especially from the Igbos. The Hausa/Fulani are suspicious of the Youruba but they do not hate the Yoruba. The are also accommodating to the Yorubas.

The Edo/Isekiri/Urhoro are siblings to the Yorubas even though they have their own identity. The Efik/Ibibio are somewhat indifferent to the Yoruba but that is fine. The Igbos outright hate the Yoruba and it is time Yorubas become very conscious of this hatred.

Everyday they are castigating Tinubu, Fayemi and Osinbajo; and other potential Yoruba presidential candidates. The other day they were calling Yoruba women undesirable and dirty. All of them were hating on Peter Okoye for marrying a “dirty Yoruba woman” - a woman who is more educated and exposed than anyone in their generation. They insult the same Lagos where they live - why don't they just go back to Onitsha and Aba.

They insult anything Yoruba- from Anthony Joshua, Wizkid, Tiwa and everything Yoruba. These insults are not unnoticed. Yoruba will not forget and will surely retaliate!
I thought you have brain
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Lagos belongs to all Nigerians

Tinubu is not from Lagos but became successful in Lagos politics

Oya go and bring your papa to come rule Lagos...eyin were

4 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by nubianwarrior: 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
olatuns2017:

Barren land
Erosion everywhere
Slaves
Delusional
Demagogue
Lack of water ways

Etc

Two faced

tunnel vision

Low self esteem

Inferior complex

obsessed with lagos

Always playing the victim

lacking knowledge of politics

3 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by EmekaBlue(m): 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
theTranslator:
everyone knows Abule Egba is in Lagos
don't try to play dumb
even without that
the amount of trade and general commerce Yoruba did to uplift Lagos is not a small thing

Igbo developed port Harcourt and bonny etc

go and claim those

Lagos is Yoruba and Egun land
Go read history well

As per geographical advantage, the yoruba who are landlords just rented their place not because they are really accommodating but for what they can gain(money) from the actual main developers of lagos

The average yoruba man then even until now is not really business inclined to develop but to wait and manage their fathers property and Ofc grab lands(omonile)

lagos is a no man's land if u like vex
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by aminusodiq(m): 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
TooNoisy:

this is simply the fact... I love you grin

5 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by stinechykee: 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
Brimstone77:
it's better I take akpu than to take that one been cooked with broom ...

Irritating...spit..
It is called hydraulic soup hahaha.Very envious and jealousy tribe

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by sakanifemi123(m): 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
I can't blame you, it is in your traits, you claimed whatever is not belong to you.
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by theTranslator: 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
stinechykee:
Don't worry very soon Igbos will help Edo people to take over their Lagos then let's see how you lazy and coward Yorubas will use Lagos to make mouth again
if you don't know history
educate your 2 IQ flatthead!

bloody yamree cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by theTranslator: 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Go read history well

As per geographical advantage, the yoruba who are landlords just rented their place not because they are really accommodating but for what they can gain(money) from the actual main developers of lagos

The average yoruba man then even until now is not really business inclined to develop but to wait and manage their fathers property and Ofc grab lands(ominile)

lagos is a no man's land if u like vex
when Biafla come

una eye go clear
you see how south Africans are treating you? why?
because of the stupid mentality of an average yamree

go to another person's land to vomit crime still dey brag
I pity your descendants

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets / INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. / Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.