Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos (83104 Views)

2023 : We Reject Zoning Of Political Offices - Ebonyi PDP / Omeyele Sowore Is Not Yoruba But Ijaw From Ondo / Sdp's Coalition With APC Not For Political Offices But For Welfare Of Osun -omis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by Anthony000: 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2021
LILTJAY:
help me ask that cursed redmud tribe
omo youroba omo dirty dirty angry

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by Tinubuadvocate: 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
What's really bad there if Oba throw you people in lagoon.
Brimstone77:
[s][/s] gibberish!!

You lots are hypocrites,it's cool when you insult igbos,but when Igbo respond by insulting you back you will start whining like over used pant..

You claimed igbos hates you yet Igbo never engaged you lot in any physical combat or confrontation any where since the history of Nigeria,igbos undoubtedly are the second largest tribe in Lagos yet we never had issues with you lots..

Your oba of Lagos threatened to throw igbos in the lagoon yet you didn't see the hate in that,adeyinka grandson threatened to burn down Igbo investment in South West yet you didn't see the hate in it...

Your people have been burning Igbo shops by proxy(you lots think we don't no) yet you are still accusing us of hating you..

You call us baby factory and drug dealers,but when we call you skull miners you start shouting hate..

You call our women yam legs but when we call your women dirty, stinking and ugly you start shouting hate...

You call our political leaders ( thou I don't care about those ones shaa) like Peter obi a fraudster but when we call tinubu bullion van crook or frog eye you start shouting hate..

For Wizkid and tiwa Savage they are my best supper stars so I don't no what you are saying on that...

Go to any Igbo related thread and see the way you yorubas are insulting igbos..

You don't dish out hate and insult and expect love and praise,it doesn't work like that..

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by OgwuEgo: 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
Yes
Quitam:

Fausat Adebola Ibikunle: Commisioner for Housing and Urban development , Kaduna State

BTW, Saude Atoyebi is not Yoruba. She is a christian from Zaria
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by MikelIbe: 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kreme:

You too mumu abeg... mention one area for Lagos wey Hausas don completely take over
Apapa

Mile 12
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by wallrichy: 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2021
The story of these Ibos is summised in the saying that says Familiarity breeds contempt....they are like the Tenants that has lived for so many years and prosper exceedingly in another man's house but unfortunately forgotten that he's a tenant and starts questioning the landlord over the acquisition of the land and the ownership of the house.... Very clownish tribe with so much venoms and envy.....I love them though but the majority are just damn lousy and always talk senselessly.....the reasonable one among the Ibos dislike these hooligans majority with passions cos they painted Ibos in a bad light all the time.

5 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by Angeldemon: 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2021
Brimstone77:
[s][/s] gibberish!!

You lots are hypocrites,it's cool when you insult igbos,but when Igbo respond by insulting you back you will start whining like over used pant..

You claimed igbos hates you yet Igbo never engaged you lot in any physical combat or confrontation any where since the history of Nigeria,igbos undoubtedly are the second largest tribe in Lagos yet we never had issues with you lots..

Your oba of Lagos threatened to throw igbos in the lagoon yet you didn't see the hate in that,adeyinka grandson threatened to burn down Igbo investment in South West yet you didn't see the hate in it...

Your people have been burning Igbo shops by proxy(you lots think we don't no) yet you are still accusing us of hating you..

You call us baby factory and drug dealers,but when we call you skull miners you start shouting hate..

You call our women yam legs but when we call your women dirty, stinking and ugly you start shouting hate...

You call our political leaders ( thou I don't care about those ones shaa) like Peter obi a fraudster but when we call tinubu bullion van crook or frog eye you start shouting hate..

For Wizkid and tiwa Savage they are my best supper stars so I don't no what you are saying on that...

Go to any Igbo related thread and see the way you yorubas are insulting igbos..

You don't dish out hate and insult and expect love and praise,it doesn't work like that..

Ignore her. If you dont know yet Yoruba women are the most hateul and tribalistic women in Nigeria then you're still sleeping.
if you leave yoruba men they dont have problem at all relating with other tribes. Very jolly good fellows. its always their women who instigate them to have tribal issues with other people.
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
being yoruba isnt a prerequisite to hold office in Lagos, is it?!
How many non indigens are in your state's exco. Only ElRufai and may be one more northern governor considered one non indigen .
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by Asour: 10:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
CaptainAyub:

There are Yoruba ppl holding executive Council posts in Imo and Ebonyi but I no get your time to come de tell you their names.

I am not conversant with Imo & Ebonyi state politics but just to be sure, Do you know what Executive council posts include? It ,includes Governor, Deputy Governor,COS,HOS, Secretary to state government & Commissioners. Those are EXCos at the state.

Others, SSAs, SAs etc. Are aides or essentially appendages to the Person who appointed them NOT the 'state'.

Is a Yoruba man a Commissioner in Imo/Ebonyi now ?

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by LILTJAY: 10:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
Anthony000:
omo youroba omo dirty dirty angry
omo igbo omo irakiran

7 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by theTranslator: 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
jaxxy:

Ure just speaking useless grammar. Did u go to to survey of all erosion sites in both states b4 u compare with ur little tribal mind?

Better carry ur nonsense tribal bigotry comparison out of here.
Im telling you to STFU

you're ignorant and deranged

that's a bad mix

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by Feelings79: 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2021
TooNoisy:
One thing that is very clear is that the Yoruba are the most accommodating tribe in Nigeria; no one can deny that. However, what have we got in return - hate and envy especially from the Igbos. The Hausa/Fulani are suspicious of the Youruba but they do not hate the Yoruba. The are also accommodating to the Yorubas.

The Edo/Isekiri/Urhoro are siblings to the Yorubas even though they have their own identity. The Efik/Ibibio are somewhat indifferent to the Yoruba but that is fine. The Igbos outright hate the Yoruba and it is time Yorubas become very conscious of this hatred.

Everyday they are castigating Tinubu, Fayemi and Osinbajo; and other potential Yoruba presidential candidates. The other day they were calling Yoruba women undesirable and dirty. All of them were hating on Peter Okoye for marrying a “dirty Yoruba woman” - a woman who is more educated and exposed than anyone in their generation. They insult the same Lagos where they live - why don't they just go back to Onitsha and Aba.

They insult anything Yoruba- from Anthony Joshua, Wizkid, Tiwa and everything Yoruba. These insults are not unnoticed. Yoruba will not forget and will surely retaliate!
I'm Tiv from Benue state and I can tell you our people respect Yorubas alot due to their seeming fairness and open mindedness.They have very successful businesses in my hometown of Gboko and are very reasonable in their dealings.On the other hand,we have the Igbos who our people are very suspicious of and infact mostly loathe due to their seeming dishonesty and obvious sectionalism in favour of their kind,no matter how unreasonable.If the Igbos must continue as Nigerians,they then have a long way to go to gain the acceptance of the most of their countrymen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by perryy(m): 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
TooNoisy:
One thing that is very clear is that the Yoruba are the most accommodating tribe in Nigeria; no one can deny that. However, what have we got in return - hate and envy especially from the Igbos. The Hausa/Fulani are suspicious of the Youruba but they do not hate the Yoruba. The are also accommodating to the Yorubas.

The Edo/Isekiri/Urhoro are siblings to the Yorubas even though they have their own identity. The Efik/Ibibio are somewhat indifferent to the Yoruba but that is fine. The Igbos outright hate the Yoruba and it is time Yorubas become very conscious of this hatred.

Everyday they are castigating Tinubu, Fayemi and Osinbajo; and other potential Yoruba presidential candidates. The other day they were calling Yoruba women undesirable and dirty. All of them were hating on Peter Okoye for marrying a “dirty Yoruba woman” - a woman who is more educated and exposed than anyone in their generation. They insult the same Lagos where they live - why don't they just go back to Onitsha and Aba.

They insult anything Yoruba- from Anthony Joshua, Wizkid, Tiwa and everything Yoruba. These insults are not unnoticed. Yoruba will not forget and will surely retaliate!

Which Yoruba ? Can thhis happen in Ekiti state without even much money ? Gedegbe le Eko wa
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by Angeldemon: 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
TooNoisy:

You Yoruba women are the most hateful and tribalistic women in Nigeria everyone knows this.
Igbos hate you but theyre the ones who marry you the most amongs other tribes.
Igbos hate you but theyre the ones who have developed lagos to what it is undeniably by attracting business and IGR to the state.
Igbos hate you but they have always been your neighbors and never fought you people back despite your fathers show of wickedness and stealing of their properties littered all over lagos during biafra.
Igbos hate you but its same igbos and nigerdeltans that made your musicians great from fela(burnaboys father was his manager), wizkid(PAUL O and others promoting him), tiwa savage an Dbanj(don jazzy) etc promoting them to be stars theyre today.

Plenty Igbos insulted and helped remove Goodluck jonathan their son because he was incompetent and didnt say hes their son leave him.
They also asked buhari to leave for same reason but it reached Tinubus turn and your dirty self is here talking rubbish about igbos attacking tinubu because hes yoruba. You see that youre a very useless tribal bigot because you dont even know how to be tribalistic properly with sense.

You and your likes that are still foolishly tribalistic better shutup before you destroy your lives with hate and misery.
Your men normally dont have problem at all relating with other tribes. Very jolly jaiye-jaiye good fellows. An average yoruba man as a friend is someone you always enjoy his company.
That is why lagos government have been able to appoint other tribes into their cabinet. If it was remi tinubu or any yoruba woman that was governor of lagos state no other tribe will ever be allowed to enter especially igbos.
I dont know why you yoruba women are so tribalistic but will be sleeping with same igbo boys secretly behind.
Its always you their women who instigate your men to have tribal issues with other people. Very prone to jealousy and waywardness.
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by airsaylongcome: 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
adebenson155:
2. Sam Egube :

Mr. Samuel Avwerosuo Egube, an Urhobo man, hails from Ughelli in Delta State, South-South region of Nigeria.

He is currently the Honourable Commissioner of Economic Planning and Budget in the cabinet of Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu.

I sort of know Mr Egube. Very very sound intellectual. I wish he could have a chance to govern Delta State some day in the future.
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
backbone503:

'ever lived/worked in a Yoruba dominated place?

I finished my secondary school from Maryland Comprehensive. I spent 3 semesters in Lasu b4 shit happened. I've written waec for countless people in Lagos, Ogun and Ibadan. I've hustled across Lagos, Ogun, Ibadan, Ondo. I lived in lekki, egbeda, Ikeja, Okota, and currently in Maryland. One of my elder-bro owns a house in Dalemo bstop-Sango in Ogun state, and I stayed there during my uni-days where I do some stuffs in papilanto, iganlan, idiroko.

I hardly keep one residence.

So, to ur question: yes. I've been everythang in d southwest. Apart from Ekiti state, I know SW better than any region in Nigeria.

Yorubas are tribalistic, but not half as tribalistic as ibos or Fulani.

Mind you, I've traveled 23 states in Nigeria.
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by Necksonnel: 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2021
This can never happen in the east. Igbo are so hateful. Full of hate. The west accommodate them and all we get in return is hate. Bunch of ungrateful fools with there everybody hate us syndrome. The north has also very accommodating for them but all they get is hate. They all over North and South West doing business and settling down but you will hardly see a hausa or Yoruba person settle down in the east. They are not accommodating at all. They have this envy spirit , when they see you better than them, they start hating and playing tribalism

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by theTranslator: 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2021
Angeldemon:

You Yoruba women are the most hateful and tribalistic women in Nigeria everyone knows this.
Igbos hate you but theyre the ones who marry you the most amongs other tribes.
Igbos hate you but theyre the ones who have developed lagos to what it is undeniably by attracting business and IGR to the state.
Igbos hate you but they have always been your neighbors and never fought you people back despite your fathers show of wickedness and stealing of their properties littered all over lagos during biafra.
Igbos hate you but its same igbos and nigerdeltans that made your musicians great from fela(burnaboys father was his manager), wizkid(PAUL O and others promoting him), tiwa savage an Dbanj(don jazzy) etc promoting them to be stars theyre today.

Plenty Igbos insulted and helped remove Goodluck jonathan their son because he was incompetent and didnt say hes their son leave him.
They also asked buhari to leave for same reason but it reached Tinubus turn and your dirty self is here talking rubbish about igbos attacking tinubu because hes yoruba. You see that youre a very useless tribal bigot because you dont even know how to be tribalistic properly with sense.

You and your likes that are still foolishly tribalistic better shutup before you destroy your lives with hate and misery.
Your men normally dont have problem at all relating with other tribes. Very jolly jaiye-jaiye good fellows. An average yoruba man as a friend is someone you always enjoy his company. Its always you their women who instigate them to have tribal issues with other people. Very prone to jealousy and waywardness.
now you're attacking women
coward oshi

all she said were totally true
and no Yoruba took any of your properties during the civil war

your igboid ikweres and odiani whatever did that

now fkk off

3 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by Angeldemon: 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

I finished my secondary school from Maryland Comprehensive. I spent 3 semesters in Lasu b4 shit happened. I've written waec for countless people in Lagos, Ogun and Ibadan. I've hustled across Lagos, Ogun, Ibadan, Ondo. I lived in lekki, egbeda, Ikeja, Okota, and currently in Maryland. One of my elder-bro owns a house in Dalemo bstop-Sango in Ogun state, and I stayed there during my uni-days where I do some stuffs in papilanto, iganlan, idiroko.

I hardly keep one residence.

So, to ur question: yes. I've been everythang in d southwest. Apart from Ekiti state, I know SW better than any region in Nigeria.

Yorubas are tribalistic, but not half as tribalistic as ibos or Fulani.

Mind you, I've traveled 23 states in Nigeria.

Fulanis are tribalistic not igbos.
Igbos are welcoming as its deep part of their culture to treat visitors even better than residents.
Yorubas hardly go to settle in igbo regions because of their tribalistic look at igbos and because Lagos and Oyo have been developed morre than eastern region due to those places being former capitals of Nigeria and old western region.
Simple.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by Angeldemon: 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
theTranslator:
now you're attacking women
coward oshi

all she said were totally true
and no Yoruba took any of your properties during the civil war

your igboid ikweres and odiani whatever did that

now fkk off

Keep lying to yourself. The house i currently live in was stolen from igbos by the yoruba landlord who worked at ministry incharge of houses in lagos back then whos late now. Many yorubas stole igbo properties during the war its open knowledge.
As for you saying what that dirty idiot wrote is true it only shows youre a tribal bigot like her.

Useless hateful creatures. Thank God not all yorubas are like you if not Lagos would have burned down by now.
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by wallrichy: 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
The senseless stupid Ibos boys like you makes Yorubas to dislike Ibos....I bet you are one of those urchins in Ladipo or Alaba. Stop painting Ibos in a bad light....It's not by force to stay in Lagos and beside when did Ibo almost annex Lagos? Learn your Biafra story very well before you start uttering nonsense from that your stinking mouth.

stinechykee:
Oh you think when Igbos get their Biafra they will leave Lagos that both Yorubas and Igbos have a stake no way .Igbos will annex Lagos the way they almost annexed it during Ojukwu time

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by Asour: 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
OmoEpe:

Stop displaying your ignorance so shamelessly In public

A commissioner is on same level as a Special Adviser. A permanent secretary is just a top civil servant

While the former are part of the state EXCO, the latter isn't

Instead of you to read when your mates were you were in Arira market doing apprentiship
See the result now. You can't even hold and intelligent discussion yet you are arguing blindly with your intellectual superiors

Wow really?

Is a SA truly on the same cadre as a Commissioner?
Wouldn't that suggest that an SA (at the national level) is at par with a Minister?

I am not conversant with the inner workings of the Nigerian state EXCos but isn't this weird?
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by numericalguy(m): 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
adebenson155:

Muyiwa Adekeye-special adviser to el-rufai on media and communications

Saude atoyebi-deputy chief of staff to el-rufai

Rebecca padonu-special assistant to el-rufai , social investment programme

May God bless you and your family for exposing that liar.
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by DCatt: 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
I would have asked you to say the part of Lagos you would share if I didn't think you are running a fever that is causing you to sleep walk. It will be 100x easier for you as a person to be "shared" than any of you immigrants to share Lagos. You came to meet Lagos and must leave it, no inch of Lagos will go with any of you and those of you who choose to stay will have no choice than to abide by Yoruba immigration law that will not exactly be friendly to your kind. Don't worry there will be plenty of weapons to go round, all you will need to do is take up arms and fight to death for your fatherland that extended to Lagos.
EmekaBlue:
If Nigeria divide today lagos will be shared accordingly

lagos is just situated in the southwasteeee but not documental a yoruba land. Too many investors there even more than the land grabbers yoruba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by theTranslator: 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
Angeldemon:

Keep lying to yourself. The house i currently live in was stolen from igbos by the yoruba landlord who worked at ministry incharge of houses in lagos back then whos late now. Many yorubas stole igbo properties during the war its open knowledge.
As for you saying what that dirty idiot wrote is true it only shows youre a tribal bigot like her.

Useless hateful creatures. Thank God not all yorubas are like you if not Lagos would have burned down by now.
all IPOB are liars

so if you can't bring proof I rather believe the devil
you hate us that's why we are defending ourselves
you can't disrespect us in our own land

it won't work

we will still send you all to your flatinoland
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by numericalguy(m): 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
Pierocash:
You hardly can see a Southerner in the cabinet of Northern governors

St00peed Igbo Christian. Always breeding hatred and lies.
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
Pierocash:
You hardly can see a Southerner in the cabinet of Northern governors

Governor Tambuwal has Igbo Yoruba as his Special advisers and several Special Assistants
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by drlucky17: 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
TooNoisy:

complete rubbish you are just a tribal fool stirring up stupid sentiments to gain what? You ought to be arrested or j Kh seen to a psychiatric home.
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by wallrichy: 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
Who are these Ibo kindergarten Boys....You had better start learning your Ibo story from your elders.....You simply write nonsense.....Oyo was never Nigeria capital and Old western region had the same regional Authority like the Eastern region.....Both had the same status and were given the same pace to develop at their own pace during the first Republic before the Ibo civil war thwarted the regionalism cos of greed of the Ibos....

Angeldemon:

Fulanis are tribalistic not igbos.
Igbos are welcoming as its deep part of their culture to treat visitors even better than residents.
Yorubas hardly go to settle in igbo regions because of their tribalistic look at igbos and because Lagos and Oyo have been developed morre than eastern region due to those places being former capitals of Nigeria and old western region.
Simple.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by chaloskyx: 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
ERR IF I MAY SAY YORUBAS ACTUALLY INSULT THE IGBOS AND THEIR AGITATIONS ON THIS PLATFORM AND IN GENERAL SAME THE IGBOS AGAINS THE NORTHERNERS AND THE NORTHERNERS AGAINST THE IGBOS. ALSO THERE IS NO PRIZE FOR THE MOST ACCOMMODATING TRIBE IN NIGERIA. IN IGBOLAND AND IN HAUSA LAND WE FIND IGBOS AND YORUBAS SO PLEASE STOP MAKING NOISE OVER NOTHING. IF THESE GUYS WERE NOT COMPETENT THEY WONT EMPLOY THEM ITS THEIR SKILL AND EXPERIENCE THAT SPEAKS FOR THEM NOT THEIR TRIB OR ETHNICITY. IN OTHER WORDS THEY OWE YOU NOTHING FOR APPOINTING THEM APPOINTMENT WAS BASED ON MERIT THEY WORK FOR YOUR GOVERNMENT GET THE JOB DONE AND YOU PAY THEM FOR THEIR SERVICES SIMPLE ARE YOU EXPECTING PRASES OR COMMENDATION FOR THAT?.
TooNoisy:

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
mancoconut:

At the bolded (which is the only interesting point out of all the gibberish you wrote) I definitely agree with you... Hausas and Yorogbas are best of mates and I think these two ethnic groups should just fu*k off and form their own nation together so that they can continue their master and slave relationship dynamics without any recourse to worry about the Igbos... The same Hausas that have been suyanizing yorroobas in Lagos and other SW cities in various ethnic clashes since the 90's, today in Lagos there are some areas which have been completely taken over by Hausas, and yoruubas can't even dare to step into those areas to cause trouble otherwise they will get it hot... remember how Hausa boys chased you pigs out of Mile 12 when your agbero's wanted to stop their dominance... Walahi yeribanzas and Hausas will definitely make a great pair, but just leave Igbos out of your husband and wife affair cause we no send una, naturally we see you lots as nothing short of irritating subhumans.

Every region is accommodating in its own way. Bt if we mean online then I think there’s a lot of exaggerations.

That said Igbos form a bitter group towards other regions for reasons very unnecessary. I will dissect all 3 major tribes.

Igbos like to dorminate. Don’t care about FairPlay unless forced to.

Yoruba easygoing bt sneaky.

Hausa a mixture dorminate and FairPlay.
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by Asour: 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
EagleNest:

Let's not forget that Lagos was a national capital for 30 years and prior to that was a colonial annexe. That's why lots of people are there, otherwise it would have been as quiet as Ondo state for instance.

Calabar was also a colonial annex / capital for ~ 20 or more years. Why aren't we all 'rushing' there.

Many people make this 'claim' that Lagos 'greatness' was brought about by others (usually non-indigenes) the way they make the claim about the USA's greatness being attributable to foreigners. But they miss out on a vital point. That Lagos provides an environment to this people that they 'lacked' prior.

The question then becomes why can't the foreigners replicate this greatness in their places of Origins. Why?

In the last decade, some (few) SS & SE states earned more revenue per head than Lagos due to population. What has come out of such 'advantages'.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by Awesome007(m): 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Lagos na no man's land naa... Do you think its a joke
Lagos is a cosmopolitan city, located in South West Nigeria this region belongs to the Yorubas. It's not a no man's land.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply)

Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown / INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. / Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.