Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos (83112 Views)

2023 : We Reject Zoning Of Political Offices - Ebonyi PDP / Omeyele Sowore Is Not Yoruba But Ijaw From Ondo / Sdp's Coalition With APC Not For Political Offices But For Welfare Of Osun -omis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by HornyTave: 11:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
DCatt:
Edo itself is a Yoruba word.
Itedo = founding
Tedo = founded
Edo = settlement.

The whole Edo to part of delta were part of Yorubaland, the English seized the land and settled all the black servants they collected all over Africa and brought with them there. English tried to make a history for them but it didn't stick. That is it! Any history that doesn't add up still will never add up.

Omon the only place the white settled slaves at was at Freetown, Liberia.

I'm telling you how Bini became Edo, I dont know if it was a Yoruba word ( you guys always like to found meaning of other tribes from Yoruba which was greatly balkanized as a general language fr the southwest people, - originally, the Egbas speak a different language from the Ekitis )

During a Bini festival, Prince Ogun visited an of friend who has become a chief to the new Oba ( Prince Ogun's brother ) and told Ogun to hide in a pit, when the Chief left, His servant names Edo rescued Ogun from the Pit and told him His master's plan. The chief later killed His servant on realising be set Ogun free. Prince Ogun ( who later became Oba Square ) renamed Bini to Edo in Honor of His slave friend.
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by FILEBE(m): 11:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
Superwave16320:
Yorubas that talked like this betrayed the likes of Awo. If we ask what property or money Tinubu collected from wretched household you no go fit talk.

I understand Tinubu is a god to you. Sorry, but I didn't insult him. Did I? Well, since you and your household are on payroll, nothing much to be said about you. He is the messiah to you.

I am my own god.
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by Superwave16320: 11:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
If you are not Igbo make I tear. Your tribe is the most bigoted tribe on the face of the Earth. Same tribe accuse Hausa Fulanis Arabs Malaysians Singaporeans Cambodians Indians Gabonese Kenyans Zimbabweans South Africans of hating you because you were nurtured from the womb with hate n bigotry.

INCREDIBLE007:

Such a nasty and pathetic write up
It's an attribute that's attributable to animals

Besides, you can't throw tantrum at people and expect no response.
BUT I'VE discovered that people who are christians and well grounded in the word of faith barely showcase tribalism

I'm not an advocate of tribalism because it's a demonic tool sponsored from hell, passed around by witchcraft agents
And some so called children of God are buying the idea, how pathetic.
Note well
Corrupt politicians all over Nigeria rarely throw tribal stuffs at each other and they are committed to there corruption while some so called Nigerians who want better are only concerned with tribalism

Pathetic
I just pray that Nigerian youths and Nigerians as a whole won't major on the minors while the major issues such as growth and development are left unattended to
While the political thieves takes advantage of their divisiveness

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by Superwave16320: 11:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
Yes I am on his payroll n he is my messaih I am.not ashamed of him nor of that. If you hate Tinubu for any reason without him owing scamming or defrauding you may your entire household perish before your very eyes your parent born n unborn children inclusive.

FILEBE:

I understand Tinubu is a god to you. Sorry, but I didn't insult him. Did I? Well, since you and your household are on payroll, nothing much to be said about you. He is the messiah to you.

I am my own god.
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by deliveryboy: 12:01am On Oct 18, 2021
Pierocash:
You hardly can see a Southerner in the cabinet of Northern governors

You are a big liar, as at 1999, every state in the north had a state assembly member who is an Igbo man, including Kaduna, Sokoto and Kano states, the execute 90% of state executed contracts, we were taught by Igbo teachers in primary and secondary schools. I understand you have to fulfil you civic duty of hating Northerners and Muslims.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by FILEBE(m): 12:07am On Oct 18, 2021
Superwave16320:
Yes I am on his payroll n he is my messaih I am.not ashamed of him nor of that. If you hate Tinubu for any reason without him owing scamming or defrauding you may your entire household perish before your very eyes your parent born n unborn children inclusive.

Lol. What exactly is your problem young man? Fighting someone else's battle. Honestly, Tinubu doesn't know you or even about your existence. So why trying to kill yourself over him?
Relax. Take a chill pill.

Guys. Are you seeing? This is exactly how fanatics are made. This is one of thr people who will follow their master blindly. Come to think of it, aren't you same human as Tinubu? Did you come to this life to worship a man?

You better snap out of your delusion and face reality. Not everyone will like your master. Deal with it!!!

I haven't insulted you and I will let the insults pass but I won't take it next time. Understood?
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by caracas: 12:13am On Oct 18, 2021
Benwallt:
Then what is? Sanwo Olu is laying foundation of chaos
Don't worry, with this new E transfer of election results elections in Lagos would be more transparent n difficult to rig.....let me see how Tinubu would rig the election in his favour.Mark my words an Igbo favoured candidate would win Lagos soon, then you will see that Lagos is a no man's land
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by Wordoftruth: 12:14am On Oct 18, 2021
Now i understand y Joe is always shouting 1 nigeria
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by caracas: 12:20am On Oct 18, 2021
OmoEpe:

Dumb parents will always raise brainless children
Same children that are rated globally, as the most intelligent black race in the world
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by Ebookherbs(m): 12:23am On Oct 18, 2021
obi cubana made his money from luxury hotels and selling of drinks...

but i really want to start mine with one everyday sharp food commodity....

food stuffs sells faster but nothing sells even more faster than grounded pepper....
we all needs it to cook all our foods.

my fellow nairalanders please who can teach me on how to start up this grounded pepper business here in Nigeria?

i really want to startup this business and be supplying in bulk to market women and road side raw food sellers...

grounded pepper can be used to cook all delicacy of foods

so please who can help me with any idea on how to start it...

will be starting with just 1 paint of pepper for trial just to see how it goes

please you guys should advice me on how to start it...

your opinions are needed here

thanks....
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by Sadisbala(m): 12:26am On Oct 18, 2021
TooNoisy:
One thing that is very clear is that the Yoruba are the most accommodating tribe in Nigeria; no one can deny that. However, what have we got in return - hate and envy especially from the Igbos. The Hausa/Fulani are suspicious of the Youruba but they do not hate the Yoruba. The are also accommodating to the Yorubas.

The Edo/Isekiri/Urhoro are siblings to the Yorubas even though they have their own identity. The Efik/Ibibio are somewhat indifferent to the Yoruba but that is fine. The Igbos outright hate the Yoruba and it is time Yorubas become very conscious of this hatred.

Everyday they are castigating Tinubu, Fayemi and Osinbajo; and other potential Yoruba presidential candidates. The other day they were calling Yoruba women undesirable and dirty. All of them were hating on Peter Okoye for marrying a “dirty Yoruba woman” - a woman who is more educated and exposed than anyone in their generation. They insult the same Lagos where they live - why don't they just go back to Onitsha and Aba.

They insult anything Yoruba- from Anthony Joshua, Wizkid, Tiwa and everything Yoruba. These insults are not unnoticed. Yoruba will not forget and will surely retaliate!
but my question is why ibgo hate Yoruba's so much?i really need to make a reserch on this,but some one refered me to january 1976 coup when igbos armys kill muslem and Yorubas leaders and durimg civil war when Yorubas refuse to joint and support biafras armys

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 18, 2021
LILTJAY:
I can't develop high blood pressure over an inconsequential tribe like isoko you bitch grin

You know I’m very smart and I know who you are, right?
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by Ojady(m): 12:45am On Oct 18, 2021
Every ethnic group has a malady of some sort. Whether you are igbo, yoruba, hausa, ijaw etc the poverty and denial has eaten so deep that when truth is said, you know it is truth by the high numbers of those who attack it and those who defend it. The truth however is, no ethnic group in Nigeria is truly progressively united. Not igbos, yorubas ...the northerners to some degree are though, this is why even if they allow you to hold office, they know where you live, you start to get big headed they will not hesitate to burn down all you have in their land and send you out. For igbos, land, political power wey no even reach us, una come say make we allow onyeobia hold something: mba...no be for here. For yorubas, the matter is a sorry case...the fact they can allow foreigners in political matters suggests they do not and cannot trust each other. Go and see most of land or houses bought or built by igbos in Lagos, it was sold to them by divided, ignorant, myopic yorubas. Who would rather collect money and sell their heritage, labour and sweat of their fathers to strangers rather than their own. Just look at Lagos as a whole, it has been infiltrated such that people like the op is very afraid. Sadly the cock crowed since 1993. There is nothing any Yoruba can do overnight. Very soon an Enugu born will be deputy governor, and eventually Governor...you disagree? Not to worry, we have the numbers and we are not finished yet...
Igbo kwenu? Iya!, Igbo kwenu? Iya!! Kwezu enu? Iya!!! grin
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 18, 2021
LILTJAY:
go and say that openly in lagos... if ypu come back alive, call me bastard

Ode. Send me your address, I'll come and say it in your house and nothing will happen.
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by sokera: 1:02am On Oct 18, 2021
kmcutez:
This Yoruba people eh, hope you guys won’t die on top of Lagos one day o. The citizens from the other regions are suppose to hold lots more prominent position because Lagos is more of a cosmopolitan city, but tribalism has blinded your eyes.
if Biafra come una go sabi una territories...I have always say it that Biafra is a scam , 90 percent of ibos don't want Biafra because they want to remain and own lagos ... but thank God for the geographical position of lagos , lagos belongs to the egba , aworis , ijebu and Remo ... go and die if you hate yoruba

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by blasterman(m): 1:12am On Oct 18, 2021
What of Nigerians who hold political position in Europe or AMerica that nairaland like to promote.

There is nothing wrong if some one is qualified on merit

Those ppl are there due to political ties nothing more.

Lagos is too big and the pace setter to be overly tribal untop small position

Joe igbokwe is a stooge of APC and he is been reqareded with that posiition
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by Arrowss(m): 1:16am On Oct 18, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Lagos na no man's land naa... Do you think its a joke

LAGOS is a Yoruba state, must you lie over what is obvious? Like saying USA is no man's country! The areas in Lagos, what tribe's name are they bearing? Hausas' or Igbo's, "abule agba" "iyana ba" "ogba" "dalemo" "aja" "leki" "ebute meta" "Ikeja" "okoko" "Otedola street" are these places and many more Igbo names or housa names?

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by Arrowss(m): 1:21am On Oct 18, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Lagos na no man's land naa... Do you think its a joke

LAGOS is a Yoruba state, must you lie over what is obvious? Like saying USA is no man's country! The areas in Lagos, what tribe's name are they bearing? Hausas' or Igbo's, "abule agba" "iyana ba" "ogba" "dalemo" "aja" "leki" "ebute meta" "Ikeja" "okoko" "Otedola street" are these places and many more Igbo names or housa names? See who is saying a place is no man's land, but would say Biafra is his land, it belongs to the Igbo's, not to Nigeria at the same time is saying Lagos is no man's land, even though Lagos " "Eko " is in the southwest, not east and is a Yoruba state.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by Arrowss(m): 1:25am On Oct 18, 2021
CUMIN:

When Biafra comes to reality...you will know your father's house.

Don't mind the guy, the Igbos be claiming someone else's state at the same time claiming Biafra, claiming Jew in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by Arrowss(m): 1:27am On Oct 18, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Lagos belongs to all Nigerians

Tinubu is not from Lagos but became successful in Lagos politics
Biafra belongs to all nigerians
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by EmekaBlue(m): 1:35am On Oct 18, 2021
DCatt:
I would have asked you to say the part of Lagos you would share if I didn't think you are running a fever that is causing you to sleep walk. It will be 100x easier for you as a person to be "shared" than any of you immigrants to share Lagos. You came to meet Lagos and must leave it, no inch of Lagos will go with any of you and those of you who choose to stay will have no choice than to abide by Yoruba immigration law that will not exactly be friendly to your kind. Don't worry there will be plenty of weapons to go round, all you will need to do is take up arms and fight to death for your fatherland that extended to Lagos.
Its already been shared halfway incase You don't know. Or do u think it's by carrying the land away?! Im taking of ownership of lands/asset already bought. You think u still owned a section bought?! grin
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by greggng: 2:07am On Oct 18, 2021
TooNoisy:
One thing that is very clear is that the Yoruba are the most accommodating tribe in Nigeria; no one can deny that. However, what have we got in return - hate and envy especially from the Igbos. The Hausa/Fulani are suspicious of the Youruba but they do not hate the Yoruba. The are also accommodating to the Yorubas.

The Edo/Isekiri/Urhoro are siblings to the Yorubas even though they have their own identity. The Efik/Ibibio are somewhat indifferent to the Yoruba but that is fine. The Igbos outright hate the Yoruba and it is time Yorubas become very conscious of this hatred.

Everyday they are castigating Tinubu, Fayemi and Osinbajo; and other potential Yoruba presidential candidates. The other day they were calling Yoruba women undesirable and dirty. All of them were hating on Peter Okoye for marrying a “dirty Yoruba woman” - a woman who is more educated and exposed than anyone in their generation. They insult the same Lagos where they live - why don't they just go back to Onitsha and Aba.

They insult anything Yoruba- from Anthony Joshua, Wizkid, Tiwa and everything Yoruba. These insults are not unnoticed. Yoruba will not forget and will surely retaliate!

I pity those clicking like for you . If only the know the truth about Yoruba people . I married one of you ...I schooled here ...I built my house here ...but most of my encounter with Yorubas are very regrettable in the sense that behind what you call accommodating are people with hate DNA against not only the igbo but anyone doing better than them.

Let me buttress my point ...a Yoruba supervisor sacked me cos I spoke igbo with another igbo guy in a work place. The annoying part is tgat every department in that establishment is dominated by them and Yoruba is what they speak all the time in the office .

When I started building my house ...I paid twice to omonile. ..I later found out they were planning to take over my land and resell it cos the discovered I am igbo. ...what do you call this?

The came to my house to rob me and used my phone to call my mum ...informing her that they robbed me ...she fainted when they dropped the line. When I tracked my phone ...and we were able to catch the person that bought the phone , behold he led us to the thieves ..All of them Yoruba ...I wasn't surprise cos each time they rob around my street ...only the igbo that live there are robbed . This incident made me to park out .

In school I was on first class .and I was seriously hoping to graduate with first class ...ask me what happened with 4 of my papers ..they suddenly disappeared ...a board was constituted to look into the missing papers ...at the end it was discovered that a particular lecturer did that to me to punish me over my inability to buy his hand out but I did photo copied it cos I actually didn't 've the fund then. He bragged about it ...but I left everything in the hands of God .

The house I built and gave to a Yoruba man to rent out as agent ...you know what he did? He decided not to allow any igbo person to rent it. When I got the information, I sharperly change him cos I am a detribalised person . They can't rent house to igbos. ..and if igbos manage to build there , you start talking about being accommodating as if you gave them the house for free.

Many a Times they 've betrayed me in business . That is why the igbos are the king of business . Imagine telling them you are bringing a client to buy their car. You guys reached an agreement ...they next thing you will hear is them speaking tgeir language ...at the end they not only tarnish your image before your client ...they denied you of any profit you intend to make .

In sumarry , the reason why igbos are in Lagos is cos Nigeria has refused to let them go . They are very industrious and hard working people . I agree we need each other but if this country devide I can assure you igbos will never suffer ..I wish you truly know whom your Yoruba people are ...you won't be saying nonsense here ...Your hate for igbos cannot stop their vibes. I have many things to say but I don't think ethnic bigot like you deserve to know more. A situation where by there us systemic injustice against igbos is the reason why you see them in Lagos . There is sea port around there area but only Lagos port is working cos of gov't policy . They most do their business to support their families ..An IGBO man will clear goods in Lagos and spend huge fund to take it to the east ...are you saying there is no port around the east or even south south which is their next nebor? From port Harcourt to owerri is not up to 2 hours drive...won't that be better than from Lagos to owerri. ?

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by DCatt: 2:14am On Oct 18, 2021
Who sold land you? You mean lease hold for 50 0r 99 yrs? Lands are owned by families in Yorubaland not govt. The land use act Obasanjo put under the govt will have a do over to 25 years and you will have have to explain how you got money to buy from the day you arrived in a flipflop and singlet under bridge with no penny to your name and robbing people. I already told you that you will fight for it. The only thing that can save you is the same Igbos silent prayer point that Nigeria shouldn't break. If it breaks, you will leave. You already know, that's why you don't want to leave Nigeria even when everyone is begging you leave.
EmekaBlue:
Its already been shared halfway incase You don't know. Or do u think it's by carrying the land away?! Im taking of ownership of lands/asset already bought. You think u still owned a section bought?! grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by LILTJAY: 2:29am On Oct 18, 2021
emrain:

Ode. Send me your address, I'll come and say it in your house and nothing will happen.
I presently dont live in the sw
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by EmekaBlue(m): 2:38am On Oct 18, 2021
DCatt:
Who sold land you? You mean lease hold for 50 0r 99 yrs? Lands are owned by families in Yorubaland not govt. The land use act Obasanjo put under the govt will have a do over to 25 years and you will have have to explain how you got money to buy from the day you arrived in a flipflop and singlet under bridge with no penny to your name and robbing people. I already told you that you will fight for it. The only thing that can save you is the same Igbos silent prayer point that Nigeria shouldn't break. If it breaks, you will leave. You already know, that's why you don't want to leave Nigeria even when everyone is begging you leave.
hahaha. Everyone begging who to leave or maybe you wanted to write stay because the last time i checked nigeria is the one trying hard to be one.

As for the land..even foreigners have bought land like the one British owned at Victoria island called Atlantic city or what. Whether break or not the C of O is still urs and the property remain urs forever....there are laws guiding it
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by Mraphel: 2:41am On Oct 18, 2021
Jlow2:
First oba of lagos oba ado was a Benin prince, lagos was never a Yoruba land
First Oba of Benin was from Ife, Benin is a Yoruba land not an Edo land

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by DCatt: 2:42am On Oct 18, 2021
That's not true, Madam Tinubu fought English for that when a shipload of freed slaves were dumped in Lagos. This is one of the reasons they don't want history in Nigeria, they know it will open a can of worms.

Yoruba language is in a world of its own and most common words in Nigeria today are from Yoruba. We even have two words(old and new) for most things, so we don't need to find meaning for words.

I'm sure you have heard of Ijesa-tedo Epe-tedo or my great aunt's favorite song

Ilu ta tedo sori oke ko ma le f'ara si, a wa n'imole aiye.

Meaning

A city founded on a hill can't be hidden, we are the light of the world.

We even have a town called Edo in Osun state.

Yoruba is a nation with groups like Egba, Ekiti and Ijebu with slight difference in dialects but words are mostly the same.

As for your prince Ogun and Edo, I don't know if you are talking about Ogun the god of iron or something else but it's funny.
HornyTave:

Omon the only place the white settled slaves at was at Freetown, Liberia.

I'm telling you how Bini became Edo, I dont know if it was a Yoruba word ( you guys always like to found meaning of other tribes from Yoruba which was greatly balkanized as a general language fr the southwest people, - originally, the Egbas speak a different language from the Ekitis )

During a Bini festival, Prince Ogun visited an of friend who has become a chief to the new Oba ( Prince Ogun's brother ) and told Ogun to hide in a pit, when the Chief left, His servant names Edo rescued Ogun from the Pit and told him His master's plan. The chief later killed His servant on realising be set Ogun free. Prince Ogun ( who later became Oba Square ) renamed Bini to Edo in Honor of His slave friend.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by Awoleesu(m): 3:05am On Oct 18, 2021
adebenson155:

Muyiwa Adekeye-special adviser to el-rufai on media and communications

Saude atoyebi-deputy chief of staff to el-rufai

Rebecca padonu-special assistant to el-rufai , social investment programme

Can you compare Special Advisers/Assistants to Honorable Commissioners?
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by Nobody: 3:06am On Oct 18, 2021
loveth360:
But it's right for you yorubas to betray us from south south in 2015?

Yorubas aren't too important
just that northerners are using you to keep Nigeria one.

How did you conclude I am from that region. This is a problem. You said yoruba betrayed SS in 2015. Please show me how. A dey listen.

This has always been the game of ibos. They want to set others against themselves. They want to lead by all means. And everyone has seen how yoruba treats them. Yoruba always allows ibo to think the bullying work. And boom, yoruba shits away when the game of number comes cos you cannot be trusted. SS has learned from yoruba. Lol.

Please explain how SW betrayed SS in 2015. First, you need to state their common interest in 2015. Una just want set war that is not there. See eh....ibos will always be losers till they get sense. If we tell you, the next is we are evil. Una go get sense by force. Continue. Lol. Chest beaters.

She even said the north is using yoruba to keep Nigeria one. Lol. I am happy you know the bridge of unity is yoruba. You see it as weakness , but there power lies. Lol. Una no yet get brain. wink

People from SS have relsied that the people of SW owns the key. That marriage is necessarily. I respect SS and SW. If SE decides to not get sense, so be it. They will best chests for many more years by the special grace of God. wink

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by Uchek(m): 3:09am On Oct 18, 2021
Why inject Ndigbo in this matter?
TooNoisy:

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by DCatt: 3:11am On Oct 18, 2021
If you like pretend you don't know how people are begging you to leave Nigeria. We've seen northern women protest that you must leave, even some northern leaders have spoken that Igbos should be allowed to go. Didn't northern youths had a press briefing that they can no longer share the same country with the Igbos? Nigeria released you long time ago and has it on record.

See ehn! If you don't know let me break it down for you. Right now Igbos are a lame duck in Nigeria, no bargaining chips and you have been rejected by other Nigerians. Igbos don't add anything of value to Nigeria, you don't even add any value to yourselves and can leave if you want.

As for big companies that will add value via tax and employment to Yorubaland, they are welcome, it the deadbeats drag Igbos we don't need.
EmekaBlue:
hahaha. Everyone begging who to leave or maybe you wanted to write stay because the last time i checked nigeria is the one trying hard to be one.

As for the land..even foreigners have bought land like the one British owned at Victoria island called Atlantic city or what. Whether break or not the C of O is still urs and the property remain urs forever....there are laws guiding it

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by Nobody: 3:19am On Oct 18, 2021
flokii:

Who told you noone can chase Igbos out of Lagos?

Who sold land to them or rent out houses and shops to them?

Who controls those market they sell their wares and who do they pay levies to?

This generation Yorubas are not in for nonsense with any outsider or land grabber o.. even Tinubu can't save them if Yorubas decide that enough is enough of their nonsense in Lagos.

Na just egg dem go throw into their shops and warehouses, gbogbo won ma di edun arinle ni. who dem be??

Continue spreading lies. This is the typical ibo. Yet, you own most shops in Alaba market till date (even in many others markets).

Ibos will not stop spreading lies so they can spoil others.

Tell me one single market other regions control in your region? Tell me if you even make it easy for others to buy land in your region. Hmmmm! No one even try to buy land there anymore. Na so you will use family wahala scatter the whole process and even will not refund the buyer. The first son claimshe owns 100% and will refuse to share with his siblings. Then, the siblings start war with the buyer, and even use juju kill the buyer. The next plan is to wait for the next buyer who is the victim. Na so everyone ran away from your land cos they know who you are. To make the matter worse, you all left your land to hustle in Lagos and you want to claim ownership of everything like you do in your states. Lol . Una never get sense. You will soon.

You fight SW daily; yet, you want the good things of Lagos to come your way. You want everyone to respect and honor you, but you left your states undeveloped cos first sons are the owners and the other siblings are juju users. Lol.

I sympathize with you cos you are still in darkness. May light shine on your path soon.

Goodluck.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply)

Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets / INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. / Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.