Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,012 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos (83021 Views)

2023 : We Reject Zoning Of Political Offices - Ebonyi PDP / Omeyele Sowore Is Not Yoruba But Ijaw From Ondo / Sdp's Coalition With APC Not For Political Offices But For Welfare Of Osun -omis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by CUMIN: 12:46am On Oct 21, 2021
GidiCars:

It's good someone else is seeing things from these perspective. Igbos think all those their importer this & that is something to be proud of, when reverse is the case. When they get their Biafra, let's see how they'll sustain that nonsense. Everything, they want to import, putting pressure on the fx.

If many Igbos were well to do as they claim, they won't be selling their wares outside of their region. But it's because YÒRÚBAs have good purchasing power which is why you see Igbos running to set-up businesses all over the western region.

The funniest thing is that everything that they claim to do as business like 'spare parts' selling are not core skill. Part selling can be learnt in 3month. Which anyone regardless of tribe can do.

95% of their activities involved importation. Which have a great effect on FX.

They're margin money maker not a creator of wealth.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by DCatt: 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ok
HornyTave:

I'm not talking of Ogun ( deity ) but a Bini Prince named Ogun. I just told you how Ile Ibinu became Edo.

Also, Ajayi Crowther in His book recorded the Egbas speaks a different language from His native Osogun language and He couldn't understand them.

Prince Ogun/Square 1 predates Esigie, I'm talking of 14th/15th century not some 19th century slave trade.
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by DCatt: 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2021
All the crimes in Nigeria will immediately reduce by 90% if Igbos leave.

The best thing that will ever happen to Yoruba is Igbos leaving Nigeria.
theTranslator:

I just want thier Biafra to come fast
these people have shown their true colours

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by Abokisulay(m): 11:33am On Nov 08, 2023
backbone503:

This is quite commendable. However, Yorubas remain the most tribalistic people in Nigeria. If you're talking about the most accommodating tribes, then you have to give it to the South southerners and maybe the Igbos too

Ur talking nonsense
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by Abokisulay(m): 11:35am On Nov 08, 2023
Dreadful:

Shut up your mouth, Bingo!
Did anybody force the Lagos Governor to appoint that Efulefu as his adviser?
Have you come to Igboland and was driven away?
Your little envy and hatred for the Igbo is legendary just that you are insignificant!

I've never seen people more stupid and spiteful like ur people and you just proved me right with ur yeye moronic comment
Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by laiperi: 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2023
How many times have you guys been corrected?

Just being mischievous.

Ashipa is the First King of Lagos, not Ado his son from Bini mother.

The reigning Houses for Oba in Isale Eko are descendants of Alagba, an Ilesha man that married into Eko ruling family because there was no son.

Get your facts and history straight!

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) / Desmond Elliot Crying On Live TV Following Backlash / Gov. Makinde Seen Shoping For Firefighting Equipments Abroad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.