Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,198 members, 7,807,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ (82308 Views)

Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time / Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara / Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Kobojunkie: 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Common, you are not God.
God Himself said that to you through Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by lexy2014: 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

let me try to spell it to you, as if you were a 5yr, as you seem a bit slow.... your xtian brainwashed brain believes that the above dude is saved just because he stepped into a church, my functioning brain doesnt. thus my statement:"you can put wool bla bla bla..."

Can u show me where we had a discussion and I told u d above which u attribute to me?

What's d correlation between putting wool, a wolf not turning into a sheep and u being a "human being with a functioning brain, not afraid to use it and to think for my own self....that certainly doesnt need a religion/god to think for me"?
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by lexy2014: 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

again, i dont have to show you NOTHING, i am explaining it to you...you can get it or you can pretend that you dont understand by asking the same cheap question on and on. the above is my answer, you can take it or you can take it. just go back to the moment you decided to quote me...thats what i am referring to...if you dont know where that is...go back to this thread and see where you read my post, and instead of jejely passing by, you decided to take the time to quote me some nonsense... thats the HURT i am referring to duh...same thing with the enlightenment. duh!

now you can pretend to be stoopid and not understand, and you are entitled to thatr but i dont have any more time for your running around in circle childish BS.

Pls take note of my requests again:

Can u show me d hurt u are referring?

Can u also show me d enlightenment u are referring to?

It says "show me...". U haven't shown me anything
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Kobojunkie: 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
The tattoos are still there.... lipsrsealed
Tattoos are evil? undecided
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Kobojunkie: 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
Charmingrascal:
The only difference is that he has decided to be wearing clothes to cover his tattos and he stopped plaiting his hair.
undecided
Abi ooo!
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by lexy2014: 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

instead of jejely passing by, you decided to take the time to quote me some nonsense... thats the HURT i am referring to duh...same thing with the enlightenment. duh!

Going by d above, did u "jejely pass by" when u saw d heading of d thread and read d story or did u quote d story? If u did, are u now saying that it's because u were hurt that u quoted d story and that what u quoted is nonesense?
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by MrPresent(m): 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
That's was how my course mate in Unilag that year told me he has given his life to Christ and that he has finally stopped drinking.

He even started preaching to me about the dangers of alcohol on your spiritual life. I just dey look this man.

Fast forward to our Final Year Last Paper Evening Party Celebration. I bathed, freshen up and got to the event venue late at around 8pm (Party was from 6pm). This man was coming out of the place and he hugged me with joy and excitement with his drunk body, stomach felt big and full as he held me tight with that end of school joy all smelling of strong Liquor undecided

It is well with his soul.

The devil is a big liar.
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by reealec(m): 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
you can put wool on a wolf all you want, it will never turn into a sheep...
God words I'll show mercy on to those I chose. Just because you sin differently doesn't mean you're different from him
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Noblewealth(m): 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
One who has not tested the love of Jesus has not tested life... A life without Jesus is nothing but a shattered life...

Lord I pray to know thee, more and more, I am thirsting more to know you... Fill me up.
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2021
lexy2014:
Going by d above, did u "jejely pass by" when u saw d heading of d thread and read d story or did u quote d story? If u did, are u now saying that it's because u were hurt that u quoted d story and that what u quoted is nonesense?

see this brainless xtian....- the OP asked a question and i replied to his question.... my post was NOT a question thus you only needed to read it and jejely move on, duh! your butthurt is oozing in your every post!
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by reealec(m): 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Abi ooo!
If God could use Saul to Paul why can't he use him too
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Noblewealth(m): 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

That's for you and has nothing to do with whom God has saved, the angels are still celebrating him but for you , has heaven rejoice over you or still weeping for you to turn a new leaf...

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by lexy2014: 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

see this brainless xtian....- the OP asked a question and i replied to his question.... my post was NOT a question thus you only needed to read it and jejely move on, duh! your butthurt is oozing in your every post!

And I asked u a question. Meanwhile, Going by d above, did u "jejely pass by" when u saw d heading of d thread and read d story or did u quote d story? If u did, are u now saying that it's because u were hurt that u quoted d story and that what u quoted is nonesense?
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by raphy(m): 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2021
ngpatriotz:
Riteousness come and see a new sheeple

Righteousness has many. Moniker here he is djoel up there using another mo moniker.
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2021
lexy2014:

And I asked u a question. Meanwhile, Going by d above, did u "jejely pass by" when u saw d heading of d thread and read d story or did u quote d story? If u did, are u now saying that it's because u were hurt that u quoted d story and that what u quoted is nonesense?

i dont care about your question...because you are a nobody, so direct them to someone who actually cares.
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by lexy2014: 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

i dont care about your question...because you are a nobody, so direct them to someone who actually cares.

Which brings us back to this:

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by chaloskyx: 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
THERE IS NOTHING SHOKING ABOUT THESE PHOTOS APART THAT HE DYED HIS HAIR A AND HAS TATOOS DOES THAT MAKE HIM A DEMON NO? YES THE OTHER PICTURE SHOWS HIM ALL CLEAN SHAVEN AND WEARING A T SHIRT TO COVER UP THE TATOOS DOES THAT MEAN HE LOOKS RESPECTABLE YES DOES THAT MAKE HIM A SAINT NO DOES THAT MAKE HIM MORALLY CLEAN OR INNOCENT NO. HE MIGHT LOOK DECENT BUT MENTALLY HE MIGHT BE DANGEROUS. APPERANCES ARE DECIEVING. JUST THE WAY NIGERIAN PASTORS WHERE WHITE AND ACT ALL INNOCENT MEAN WHILE THEY ARE THE MOST SINFUL AND DANGEROUS MEN/WOMEN ON EARTH

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Dpundict: 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
One of the most powerful pastors I have met used to be a cult leader in his school days and when he wanted to commit suicide someone came and asked him if he had made peace with God before he is trying to do so. He replied no and the person directed him to a church which happened to be a church he joined others to vandalize before. Long story short, the other guy jumped and died while he (as at the time he told us the story in 2013) was a senior pastor with testimonies to show for his repentance. So nothing God can't do unless his repentance is not genuine.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
lexy2014:
Which brings us back to this:

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by reealec(m): 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
DirtyGold:
Let him remove his shirt, I want to check something lipsrsealed

Personal conviction and/or any rehab center can clean anybody up... has nothing to do with Jesus.
However, if jesus was his reason, good for him!

What's tha business?
Is tattoo bad?
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by lexy2014: 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

Can u produce d question u said d OP asked that u responded to?
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by lexy2014: 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

I believe u care that's why u have been so emotional all night:

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by ZICO111(m): 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
It pays to Serve God..
Thank God for his life
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
lexy2014:
I believe u care that's why u have been so emotional all night:

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by lexy2014: 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
Seeksnigeria:

https:///shocking-before-after-photos-of-a-man-after-giving-his-life-to-christ/

This viral photos posted on instagram by @ have gathered more likes and comments than any other post made this year on their page just within a few hours.

All ur posts I have read has to be about likes which in most cases turns out not to be true
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
lexy2014:

Can u produce d question u said d OP asked that u responded to?

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by lexy2014: 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

Can u give us d question which u say d OP asked to which u responded to?

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
lexy2014:

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Cogs(m): 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

God created and he can make a person again from scratch.

Please note that: All these earthly principles or punch line doesn't apply to God.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
Cogs:
God created and he can make a person again from scratch.
Please note that: All these earthly principles or punch line doesn't apply to God.

go tell that to the h0rny goat in robe that was fukcing a married women in his own church... i guess since he was inside church, he was saved abi?!
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by lexy2014: 11:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

U do care that's why am directing them to u:

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by sonofElElyon: 11:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
mumumugu:
It won't be long before he is made a pastor.

And under small temptation,he goes back to former way of life and give Christianity a bad name

You almost sound like you wish him to backslide!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard / Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter / TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.