Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ (82304 Views)

Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time / Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara / Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Jamin07: 4:26am On Oct 19, 2021
This is awesome
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Jamin07: 4:26am On Oct 19, 2021
Glory to Jesus!!!!
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by DeRichard(m): 7:07am On Oct 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Yes the same Jesus Christ warned you to beware of wolves that will come to you in sheep's clothing. undecided

Yes. Those are false prophets. They come to you using the name of God but they are not of God. They are many today.
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by iamL(f): 10:15am On Oct 19, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

so you mean the devil is so much stronger than your god that he was able to turn this man into a sheep?!

funny how you sheeple believe that you now have to be "god" to have an opinion, lol! abeg, use your damn brain, it still aint illegal yet!
you sheeple are amazing... as i said earlier, your churches are filled with demons. you can sing allelujah all you want, it aint gonna change that fact!

Some people are not ok. I thought I was having a conversation with a normal person.
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:24am On Oct 19, 2021
iamL:
Some people are not ok. I thought I was having a conversation with a normal person.

if a normal person is someone who cant use their brain and/or think for themselves, then NO i am not a normal person

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by EndRape2(f): 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
Wow! Good one and congrats , a man without Christ is useless , dear ladies do not marry a man without Christ , you will regreat it.

quote author=Seeksnigeria post=106818200]

https:///shocking-before-after-photos-of-a-man-after-giving-his-life-to-christ/[/quote]
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by SKhanmi: 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2021
Numerouno94:

Atleast his physical appearance is something to b happy abt. Will u allow him wit his previous physical appearance to court ur sis or daughter? Or allow him work in ur company?. U re addressed the way u re dressed.

That is not the bone of contention, you're redirecting. Using physical attributes to justify spiritual changes is what I'm against. It is the same reason why science denies spirituality.
Measure the physical with physical attributes and vice versa.

As for the dressing part, Lol. Your views are understandably subjective. Nigerians will sterotype someone with dreads or anything that doesn't fit into their narrow views while they accept the same when they travel abroad, Hypocrites!
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by LionTiger(m): 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
My point is life without God since what you term "crisis" has been the norm, as far as life is concerned, for all mankind and this since God cursed Mankind. undecided

God never said you need Him in order to have what you call a decent and successful living by the standards of this world. Millions around the world have that even without God. What God offers is something entirely different from that and if you don't know who Jesus Christ really is, you can't know that Truth really. undecided

God doesn't need you to lie or decieve people on His behalf. Instead He commands that you tell them the Truth as told you by Jesus Christ, and move on. undecided

What do you understand by successful and decent Living?
Decent: A life eschewed (detesting) of immortal lifestyle.
Successful: 3rd John vs 2 ( Ref. KJV / Holy Bible)
1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 3 John

Spiritual and physical prosperity plus eternal life is what Christ has come to offer mankind.
Same point your trying to make so why ate you arguing?
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Numerouno94(m): 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
SKhanmi:

That is not the bone of contention, you're redirecting. Using physical attributes to justify spiritual changes is what I'm against. It is the same reason why science denies spirituality.
Measure the physical with physical attributes and vice versa.

As for the dressing part, Lol. Your views are understandably subjective. Nigerians will sterotype someone with dreads or anything that doesn't fit into their narrow views while they accept the same when they travel abroad, Hypocrites!

Boss i understand ur point, buh wat i was getting at was his mode of dressing. Especially the 3rd pics, the one he was tying a piece of clothe around his waist.

I hv nothing against braiding or dreads. U can b on braids or dreads nd still luk clean. That 3rd pics is a no no for me.

His spiritual transformation might b not b geniune buh his physical transformation is great. That's a gud start.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Kobojunkiee: 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2021
LionTiger:

What do you understand by successful and decent Living?
Decent: A life eschewed (detesting) of immortal lifestyle.
Successful: 3rd John vs 2 ( Ref. KJV / Holy Bible)
1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 3 John

Spiritual and physical prosperity plus eternal life is what Christ has come to offer mankind.
Same point your trying to make so why ate you arguing?
I see you enjoy deceiving yourself! undecided

Again, a decent and successful life according to this world's standard is obtainable by pretty much anyone out there, irrespective of belief in God. All one needs do is earn more money and achieve goals and the successes of this world are within reach. undecided

Now, success according to Jesus Christ's standard however required completely abandoning the world and it's ideas of success, this includes the notion of prosperity and health and how to reach it. In John 6 vs 25 - 33 for example, Jesus Christ made it known that those who will come after HIm must no longer work to get food that perishes- those things of value in this world alone - but instead work for food that sustains to eternity. What that implies is you abandon your job/career, family, reputation, etc. To focus instead on doing only that which Jesus Christ commands - that is the image of success in the Kingdom of God. undecided

Now tell me, are you yourself living this Jesus Christ prescribed successful life? undecided
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by LionTiger(m): 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
I see you enjoy deceiving yourself! undecided

Again, a decent and successful life according to this world's standard is obtainable by pretty much anyone out there, irrespective of belief in God. All one needs do is earn more money and achieve goals and the successes of this world are within reach. undecided

Now, success according to Jesus Christ's standard however required completely abandoning the world and it's ideas of success, this includes the notion of prosperity and health and how to reach it. In John 6 vs 25 - 33 for example, Jesus Christ made it known that those who will come after HIm must no longer work to get food that perishes- those things of value in this world alone - but instead work for food that sustains to eternity. What that implies is you abandon your job/career, family, reputation, etc. To focus instead on doing only that which Jesus Christ commands - that is the image of success in the Kingdom of God. undecided

Now tell me, are you yourself living this Jesus Christ prescribed successful life? undecided

You lack manners and argue out of context.
Live your life as you wish.
Laziness isn't bane of Christianity.
Only priest and full time priest's, -(missionaries, Pastors, Evangelist, etc) are supposed to live by the proceeds of the Altar.
Good bye.
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Kobojunkie: 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
LionTiger:
You lack manners and argue out of context.
Live your life as you wish.
Laziness isn't bane of Christianity.
Only priest and full time priest's, -(missionaries, Pastors, Evangelist, etc) are supposed to live by the proceeds of the Altar.
Good bye.
I challenge you to reveal what I have stated out of context in this.. undecided

Also, Jesus Christ never taught you anything about priests, pastors, missionaries etc living off of proceeds of your so called altars. That lies was conveniently told to you by those very same Mogs to deceive and delude people like you into letting them steal, kill and destroy your lives in the name of God. God warned you against these people in Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 20 and Jesus Christ also did in John 10 vs 1 - 16. He never sent anyone to fleece you in His name. undecided
So you need to decide if you truly believe in God or the lying image of God fed you regularly through the mouths of your Mog. You can't worship God and man, remember? undecided
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by LionTiger(m): 6:56am On Oct 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I challenge you to reveal what I have stated out of context in this.. undecided

Also, Jesus Christ never taught you anything about priests, pastors, missionaries etc living off of proceeds of your so called altars. That lies was conveniently told to you by those very same Mogs to deceive and delude people like you into letting them steal, kill and destroy your lives in the name of God. God warned you against these people in Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 20 and Jesus Christ also did in John 10 vs 1 - 16. He never sent anyone to fleece you in His name. undecided
So you need to decide if you truly believe in God or the lying image of God fed you regularly through the mouths of your Mog. You can't worship God and man, remember? undecided

To your tent
Bye
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Kobojunkie: 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
LionTiger:

To your tent
Bye
Recall in Matthew 24, only those of you who will chose to submit to and obey the voice of Truth- the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, faithfully will be saved before the end. Be sure that anyone who continues to follow after the doctrines and traditions of men will never enter into the Kingdom of Heaven where God is for destruction is assured such a one. - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 undecided
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by adedayourt(m): 9:46am On Oct 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So when Jesus Christ warned you of wolves that will come to you wearing sheep's clothing, Jesus Christ spoke when then of Sons of God? undecided

Now go back and read my comment again, with understanding this time.
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Kobojunkie: 11:16am On Oct 22, 2021
adedayourt:
Now go back and read my comment again, with understanding this time.
Everyone who believes in Jesus Christ are said to be of His flock hence are called His sheep. However, not every sheep will go on to become Sons of God - John 8 vs 31 - 44 :- only those who live in continual submission and obedience of His teachings and commandments will undecided
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by adedayourt(m): 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Everyone who believes in Jesus Christ are said to be of His flock hence are called His sheep. However, not every sheep will go on to become Sons of God - John 8 vs 31 - 44 :- only those who live in continual submission and obedience of His teachings and commandments will undecided

Did you see my first comment?

Do you understand it?

Your answers cannot be a yes and you still spewing words in this manner.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard / Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter / TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.