Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,595 members, 7,801,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Lump On The Skin Of My Scrotum. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lump On The Skin Of My Scrotum. (958 Views)

What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) / How Do I Treat This Painful Lump On My Face / Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lump On The Skin Of My Scrotum. by EX6100: 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
Dear All,

Please, kindly advise me, a lump growth on the skin of my scrotum. I notice this growth in 2019 and it has developed to this size as shown on the picture. the lump is painless. I can not tell what cause this growth. I have been to hospital to see doctor but, the Dr. prescribing simple procedure, the cost is huge, I don't have money for the operation.

Please, is there any cream I can use to make the lump rupture?

Please, mod, help your follow citizen.
Thanks.

Re: Lump On The Skin Of My Scrotum. by lilvicky68(m): 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
Have you tried antibiotics?
Re: Lump On The Skin Of My Scrotum. by EX6100: 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2021
lilvicky68:
Have you tried antibiotics?

Yes, several of antibiotics. but you can recommend
Re: Lump On The Skin Of My Scrotum. by ahnie: 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
Sorry op
Re: Lump On The Skin Of My Scrotum. by Margaretola(f): 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
This is serious, I'm not a doctor but you can have a free online consultation with a doctor here �
https://cribmd.com/

1 Like

Re: Lump On The Skin Of My Scrotum. by supermeda111: 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
EX6100:

Dear All,

Please, kindly advise me, a lump growth on the skin of my scrotum. I notice this growth in 2019 and it has developed to this size as shown on the picture. the lump is painless. I can not tell what cause this growth. I have been to hospital to see doctor but, the Dr. prescribing simple procedure, the cost is huge, I don't have money for the operation.

Thanks.

just use dettol or any antiseptic on it, it will go

i tried many antibiotics too, e no work

so i used dettol, it might be painful tho

but just rub any antiseptic on it
Re: Lump On The Skin Of My Scrotum. by muheeb01(m): 7:31am On Nov 06, 2021
EX6100:

Dear All,

Thanks.
You're having STI that's now stds,beacuse it has stayed long in your system,this is what I do,my herb will make you go to the toilet and you'll will shit out any forms of infections or chronic stds in your body...note you'll go to toilet,and that lump will dry up,it's guarantee,I'll prepare it for you and direct you how you're going to use it

(1) (Reply)

Total Cure From Any Diseases By Faforon Stem Cell / Allergy To Alcohol / What Effects Do Energy Drink Have On A Persons Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.