Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,086 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:36 AM

What Is The Best Feeling - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Best Feeling (239 Views)

Anti-bloat Foods You Should Eat When You’re Feeling Gassy & Bloated / I'm Feeling Depressed And Suicidal / Buhari Claps, APC Delegates Fights, Saraki Feeling Dissapointed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Feeling by dahmie2013: 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
As I type this, I feel very sad. My mum asked that we buy a new generator because the one we have we repair it alot. But I told her a new generator is pretty expensive and I cannot afford it. I felt so bad...
At this moment I wish I were a Kardashian, I just need to think it, then I get it.

To me, the best feeling is to think of something and being able to get it. The feeling of getting what you want, not just what you need.
Re: What Is The Best Feeling by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2021
Wish I could feel what it means to be a family member. You know, turn into that easy fit kind of person.
[Sigh]

(1) (Reply)

Meet Dr. Engr. Prince Ero Ibhafidon, USA Presidential Lifetime Awardee / Physiotherapy Clinic / Marburg Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.