Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,737 members, 7,802,222 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo (65234 Views)

"I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo / Chief Prostrates To Beg Alaafin Of Oyo For Giving Fake Title To US Citizen.PICS / Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by seguno2: 11:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
nifemi25:
Oni is first class king and even oluwo will prostate before him... Though kwam 1 need to respect both as a king

Maybe K1 was trying to copy Jagbajantis Asiwaju of area boys who disrespected the Ooni by seating down to greet him

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by Ykc2(m): 11:47pm On Oct 17, 2021
nifemi25:
Oni is first class king and even oluwo will prostate before him... Though kwam 1 need to respect both as a king
oni is not a king his the chief priest of all the yoruba oracles but awolowo upgraded his statue then he start acting like a king,alafin of oyo said this not from me,

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by Amalekki: 11:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ykc2:
oni is not a king his the chief priest of all the yoruba oracles but awolowo upgraded his statue then he start acting like a king,alafin of oyo said this not from me,
Shey you sef no see the way Oni dey dress like Babalawo ni? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by INCREDIBLE007(m): 11:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
madridguy:
Has Oluwo of Iwo ever put himself for where him belong?
Same king fighting for the position of Imam grin

E Go be King imam na

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by abysirius(m): 11:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
Dele Momodu should go and sit down. So because the king dash amm chieftancy title now he wan dey feel like Oluwo spokesperson.
King wey no respect himself.. K1 go put Dele where him belong. He senior amm in everything so Dele no fit they take Wasiu shine.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by OmoOshodi(m): 11:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
Last time I checked Oni does not smoke India hemp nor go around boxing people.

E be like say Dele dn dey smoke ganja I

Does oluwo complain to him??

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by Elliotwaveforec: 12:00am On Oct 18, 2021
Oluwo that wants to turn Iwo to Ilorin where Emirs would replace kings. He doesn't deserve to be prostrated to. Good one from K1, you're wise.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by enemyofprogress: 12:00am On Oct 18, 2021
The Oluwo Na king or yahoo yahoo boy that is just fortunate to be made a king? Dele momodu should go and sidon, we know how it rolls. Even the Ooni no deserve the idobale, all of them na yahoo boys
Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by Elliotwaveforec: 12:03am On Oct 18, 2021
Memphitz357:
The Oba of Benin still remains the most respected traditional ruler in Nigeria
Binidiot, fuuuuuuck off!

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by DMerciful(m): 12:07am On Oct 18, 2021
Humans go dey bow for other humans...for what?

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by TrueNigerian300: 12:10am On Oct 18, 2021
Africa is doom, someone is angry because an individual chose not to prostrate for a fellow individual. We have a very backward mentality as people. Oba, Igwe, Sarki or whatever nonsense they are called, of what use are they in the scheme of things today? We are yet to do away with our oppresive culture as people.

Culture is meant to easy the life of the people and if it is no longer doing so, you just have to do away with it. In the past all these monarchs would have been the best way to lead people but today it is no longer so. Why not turn the palaces into museums if we still want to keep the old memories of the past. Apart from putting on the clothes that 10 people should be wearing what are they contributing to their various kinddoms?

Imagine the number of Obas,Sarkis and the rest useless title collecting allowances from the government, yet look at the level of poverty in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by kunleiky(m): 12:15am On Oct 18, 2021
wonlasewonimi:
Oluwo has been disgracing himself from time immemorial ...He went to Olu Okeowo's house and that one told his young son to chaperon him around his magnificent home. The oba K1 dobale for is saheed Elegushi who is even younger than Oluwo.
I watch the video where he went to Olu Okeowo's house also. I knew right there this Oluwo hasn't accorded himself respect all.
He was even addressing pressmen, calling himself 'a great king'.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by mkoabiola: 12:15am On Oct 18, 2021
Kwam 1 sounds drunk

He shouldn't av done that for the camera

Even though they both run street togther.

D stool deserves a respect...

Prouldy iwo

Omo ateni gbola
Omo ateni gbore

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by Ebookherbs(m): 12:16am On Oct 18, 2021
obi cubana made his money from luxury hotels and selling of drinks...

but i really want to start mine with one everyday sharp food commodity....

food stuffs sells faster but nothing sells even more faster than grounded pepper....
we all needs it to cook all our foods.

my fellow nairalanders please who can teach me on how to start up this grounded pepper business here in Nigeria?

i really want to startup this business and be supplying in bulk to market women and road side raw food sellers...

grounded pepper can be used to cook all delicacy of foods

so please who can help me with any idea on how to start it...

will be starting with just 1 paint of pepper for trial just to see how it goes

please you guys should help because your opinions are needed here

thanks....
Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by Kinglahlah: 12:19am On Oct 18, 2021
Ooni was not in the picture at all. It was Elegushi that was at the back of the G-wagon.

He also greeted Oluwo before he started complaining of Dele installation
Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by Germi9: 12:28am On Oct 18, 2021
Why didn’t the both of them sit at the back
Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by cardoctor(m): 12:31am On Oct 18, 2021
So what. Na king to king. Na dem sabi
Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by dohyn(m): 12:59am On Oct 18, 2021
The rest of the video is on tunde ednut's IG page. Kwam 1 also spoke in that same way to the 2 Obas seated at the back.
Just looks to me like it's friends joking around jare.
Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by Gbire111: 1:08am On Oct 18, 2021
Ooni was not in the car. The car probably has the Olofa, Elegusi and Oniru at the rear seat with Oluwo in the front. Moreover, if Ooni were to be there, Wasiu would had greeted the kings at the rear seat with more respect than he did; even his father would.
Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by Memphitz357: 1:11am On Oct 18, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

Binidiot, fuuuuuuck off!
Eat a dick, gay-bitchass muthafucka

9 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:14am On Oct 18, 2021
A king is king irrespective of the rank to their subjects, but within kingdoms they respect themselves. I think this is on social media to create rancour,of if he has done the prostration early.
Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by muykem: 1:34am On Oct 18, 2021
Who is Oluwo? You mean Emir of Iwo land?
Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by Navalsadiq(m): 2:18am On Oct 18, 2021
Who is oluwo of iwo.

I think that name rings a bell.

Is he from uzberkistan
Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by pyro62(m): 3:11am On Oct 18, 2021
Bow to no man. Bow to only Jesus. Make all of them getat
Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by tunary(m): 3:32am On Oct 18, 2021
seunaj:
I do not expect KWAM 1 who has benefited immensely from the Yoruba culture to put up what we saw yesterday on camera in the public. I expect a public apology from him as soon as possible
He did the right thing. How can a king be misbehaving like a commoner. How you behave matters slot. He's a controversial king. A king who slapped another king is that one a king
Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by ThatFairGuy: 3:39am On Oct 18, 2021
Omuti gbagbe ishe.....
That's the effect of alcohol. Imagine how grown man like kwam1 is even parading himself.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by ThatFairGuy: 3:43am On Oct 18, 2021
Iwo tio ni lekun, eruwewe ni won fi ndele.

Se eti ni lekun bayi
mkoabiola:
Kwam 1 sounds drunk

He shouldn't av done that for the camera

Even though they both run street togther.

D stool deserves a respect...

Prouldy iwo

Omo ateni gbola
Omo ateni gbore
Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by mercysamuelson(m): 4:14am On Oct 18, 2021
Oluwo of Iwo is his very best friend so nothing to talk about. Alhaji Wasiu Ayinde himself is a king.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by Leocent(m): 4:14am On Oct 18, 2021
adonainana:
The way Yoruba people carry respect on their head

Even inside bush and thick forest

You will still be hearing people ask you have you greeted them this morning

Chai

Yorubas do not kick their fathers in the morning to greet them.
Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by DCatt: 4:17am On Oct 18, 2021
What's Dele Monodu's own? This is how they cause problem for Yoruba and then go and stand in one corner and say Yoruba are fighting.

Anyways, Kwam1 himself is a bigger Oba than Ooni and Oluwo combined and I don't think Dele Momodu prostrated for him.

All the useless shithead Obas that do not respect themselves anywhere, I don't think I can bow for them let alone kneel, my knees are for the most high king in prayer alone.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by onatisi(m): 4:18am On Oct 18, 2021
dele should calm down , it is obvious ,kwam1 meant no harm with these questions , it looks like a normal harmless banter between two friends with nothing personal attached to it .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? / Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women / I Am 'Osu', My Girlfriend's Parents Rejected Me Because Of That - Man Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.