Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,705 members, 7,805,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election (33484 Views)

‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment / PHOTO: Igbo Businessman Murdered In Ibadan / Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by topoftheworld(m): 9:21am On Oct 18, 2021
Homeboiy:
Who is the igbo businessman?

Obi Cubanna grin grin grin grin
Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by udemzyudex(m): 9:21am On Oct 18, 2021
festacman:
Tell every donor to produce evidence of fund transfer to Lai Mohammed's account. Straight and simple.

By the way, no true Igbo man will timidly overlook his N100 million that was diverted into a known pocket WITHOUT a fight, a real ROUGH fight. Irie ego m for nothing? Maka gini?

*Modified
People in my mention who have queried my stand should know that that this is a fight between two politicians who from the start have mutual disdain for each other and who are fighting for the same pie and anything can be said.

I know you will always post nonsense, always claiming to be smart yet he has nothing upstairs.

Spit.

2 Likes

Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by Rewawriters01: 9:22am On Oct 18, 2021
We spend 4 to 6 years in the university studying, only to come out to look for job and sometimes we don't get that job.

Even if we get the job, we are being underpaid.

Life in Nigeria now is very hard that even if you are being paid N100,000 you will still struggle to survive.

How many people even get paid such an amount.

For you to survive in Nigeria you need a high paying skill to solve high paying problems.

And copywriting is one of them.

Copywriting is using the power of the written words to start, enhance or extend a relationship in sales.

Everything you see around you today are product of copywriting.

Facebook ads, bill boards, Tv adverts Radio jingles, magazines, to mention a few.

With Copywriting you work with foreign clients and get paid in dollars.

Just imagine being paid a whooping $500 just to write a letter.

That is about N250,000, and you can do this in less than 24 hours.

But what if i tell you that you can become a copywriter in 3 months with the right training and dedication?

Would you like to tap from this ever growing industry?

I would be holding a 3 day free class onCopywriting and LinkedIn marketing starting today Monday 18th of Oct.2021.

Send a whatsapp message to this no. to join for free.

1 Like

Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by Ewedegubbler: 9:23am On Oct 18, 2021
One thing Nigerians don't know is that the biggest financier of elections everywhere in Nigeria are actually Igbo silent billionaires mostly from Anambra.. talking from first hand experience
Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by Bantu10: 9:23am On Oct 18, 2021
Homeboiy:

How much he don donate to Anambra

?

U don't know. He has donated billions to Anambra. Go find out
Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by BENEAMATA: 9:24am On Oct 18, 2021
SHOCK ! HORROR ! A NIGERIAN PUBLIC OFFICE HOLDER STEALS ! and my dog barks !

2 Likes

Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by festacman(m): 9:24am On Oct 18, 2021
udemzyudex:

I know you will always post nonsense, always claiming to be smart yet he has nothing upstairs.

Spit.

I know you will always post nonsense, always known you are a dullard with nothing upstairs.

Tueh.

1 Like

Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by wallrichy: 9:25am On Oct 18, 2021
I have always said it that anybody that lies like Ogbeni Liar Muhammed must definitely be a thief also.....
Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by NgwalandAbia(m): 9:25am On Oct 18, 2021
Useless parasites, that's why they don't want us to go..

Hunger will kill them all,igbos helping the low class haters.
Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by festacman(m): 9:26am On Oct 18, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

The igbos are not the reason you're yet to make head way, stop hating grin

The igbos you hate so much still gave Abdulrazaq money only to be looted by Lai Muhammed

Igbos are great people

You are not an Igbo. Mechie onu.
Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by georgeakins: 9:26am On Oct 18, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Yet some urchins see igbos as there enemy

Fools

That money was given in order to get contracts from the government. That is what most of the government contractors do . Ibos still remain the enemy of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by Jidegaf(m): 9:26am On Oct 18, 2021
The otoge group,saraki will be laughing now in Chinese language.
Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by RichAbujaGuy: 9:26am On Oct 18, 2021
The thread is only two pages old and a tribal war done already commenced na. Even an inter-tribal beef. shocked

Back to the topic. The subject should produce documents to prove the theft and file a complaint with the police and the efcc. Blogger and social media announcements with that large sum of money seems politically mischievous.
Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by adriano50: 9:27am On Oct 18, 2021
Igbo man donating money for kwara election wen people in the east are hungry am having this mindset it must be Arthur eze or obi cubana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by PrinceOfLagos: 9:28am On Oct 18, 2021
festacman:

You are not an Igbo. Mechie onu.
I am not Igbo, I am IPob according to your people
Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by PrinceOfLagos: 9:29am On Oct 18, 2021
adriano50:
Igbo man donating money for kwara election wen people in the east are hungry am having this mindset it must be Arthur eze or obi cubana
Tinubu that's been moving about with bullion van filled with hard currently , are there no poor people in Lagos ?..

Stop hating on the Igbo people , they are not the reason for your misery

1 Like

Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by Ferdinandu(m): 9:30am On Oct 18, 2021
There is no honour among Thieves. Maybe Kwara people made a mistake for they replaced Armed robbers with Kidnappers

1 Like

Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by Abemy(m): 9:31am On Oct 18, 2021
NwaNimo1:

go research....

Wait until the beneficiary fails to acknowledge receipt of the support funds, we will know. But if he is smart to acknowledge receipt of the funds, it may remain silent.
Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by Successlane: 9:38am On Oct 18, 2021
100 million naira?
and there has been silence over it since these days?
This news need to be reconfirmed that it's not Fake!!!

1 Like

Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by SocialJustice: 9:39am On Oct 18, 2021
He doesn't only tell lies but he's also a petty thief.
Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by foreshore(m): 9:40am On Oct 18, 2021
Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by Henix(m): 9:40am On Oct 18, 2021
Homeboiy:

Likely to be Arthur Eze. He dolls out millions of naira everywhere he goes like it means nothing. Meanwhile, the only development he attracted to his community is police station and land dispute

1 Like

Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by zedegit: 9:40am On Oct 18, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://gazettengr.com/lai-mohammed-stole-n100-million-sent-to-me-by-igbo-businessman-for-election-gov-abdulrazaq/

For someone that has a mouth that looks like poo hole I won't put it beyond him.

The main poo hole is unable to accomplish the herculean task so his mouth had to come to rescue to be able to reduce the accumulated waste from ill gotten wealth.
Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by Yankee101: 9:42am On Oct 18, 2021
Thief don Thief Thief

I'm sure they don't know how dirty they both are
Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by obyrich(m): 9:43am On Oct 18, 2021
Do you to say that Lai don chop the yam? grin
Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by stinechykee: 9:46am On Oct 18, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://gazettengr.com/lai-mohammed-stole-n100-million-sent-to-me-by-igbo-businessman-for-election-gov-abdulrazaq/
Igbos always showing other tribes love but they received in return is enviness and jealousy.My next life I will be an Igbo but not Igbo Nigeria but Igbo Jew
Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by PGKing1(m): 9:52am On Oct 18, 2021
Na dis Lie I can believe grin

Still your #1 plug for Original Backwoods in naija heck my sig for sure G's only
Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by slowice(m): 9:52am On Oct 18, 2021
Only God knows how much that lying ode have looted in this docile mannequin's government already. All the lies he throws around on behave this this government isn't for free..... They re inspired by the happy weight of stolen funds in his account.

They re all thieves, know this today and rest.
Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by Abagworo(m): 9:54am On Oct 18, 2021
Homeboiy:

E no pass Arthur Eze the chief political sponsor of all contestants
Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by stinechykee: 9:55am On Oct 18, 2021
adriano50:
same way your drug Lord Tinubu have been donating money and trailer of rice to Housa/Fulanis and he has never donated to his Yoruba people
Re: AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election by lomprico(m): 9:56am On Oct 18, 2021
Homeboiy:

your headache

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdullahi Abbas: Kano Supplementary Election Is “Do Or Die” – APC Chairman / Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023 / Obasanjo Tells Buhari To Meet With Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.