Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B (18183 Views)

How Do I Handle Such A Boss / Having Problem With A Terrible Boss Or Colleague?, Come In / What Manner Of A Boss Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by maureensylvia(f): 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by marko1991(m): 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
Sir you're naturally being insensitive to humanity

2 Likes

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by oglalasioux(m): 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
Thanks for teaching me how NOT to run a company.

6 Likes

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by Kingpele(m): 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
What is this one saying
Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by Bantu10: 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

That is line of business

We know

2 Likes

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by tarantino1: 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
That stupid bîtch owing me 78K because I say I no wan work for your company again.
Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by geesilver(m): 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
I wish I never work for you, you almost make me usesle with your criticism of my efforts and creative thinking.

6 Likes

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by Kakamorufu(m): 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
Bossman
You need to know Contract staffs ain't slaves.. They are kings in their homes as well

Thanks.
God bless

6 Likes

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by Kajaard: 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
:-Xll
Na beat I get for my mind wey I go package give my former boss that year wey I work for him christian bookshop undecided. Mennnnnnnn,that man really used me to all sort of rubbish work and still owed me about three months salary.....So tay I come even vex travel go Niger state that 2016 self...

Na man dey owe me future beating undecided

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by ChasinGood(m): 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
grin
Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by iscom(m): 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
I no get... Na power banks i dey sell

1 Like

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by femi4: 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
ejitest1:
Thank God I finally left your company and started mine. I almost died of depression while with you.
To my Boss: Take it easy, work/problem no dey finish....when you die, the company owe you just 1min silent

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
Well this maybe out of topic but let me bring it to you that as long as you're in lag now always hold your pocket with your two hands when ever you are in a public bus there's this latest pickpocket in town now a man actually he will start acting like he is coughing before you know it his hands are in your pocket and that's it, i loss 53k on Tuesday to that demon and i know he'll surely pay for it.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by OnlineArchitect: 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
Bantu10:

Vulture grilling is not entrepreneurship

Make una free this guy na we knew he fvcked up by supporting Buhari but Atleast let's forgive and forget grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by godofuck231: 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2021
There’s a hellfire misfile in your brain sir , with all due respect it’s way out of control sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by Joshcoli(m): 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
Because you're my boss, you feel you can do whatever you like with funds because it's your father's company

And how I'm bieng tossed arround between you and your dad it's not only embarazing but outrightly dehumanizing

Well... One day I will leave that company for you all

2 Likes

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by Omicron007: 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2021
shocked

After advertising your BBQ Business to me, I was interested and I wanted to take a chance.

When I finally joined, instead of grilling Chicken or Fish, you gave us vultures to grill.

E no go better for you shaa.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by Vinnie2000(m): 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
OnlineArchitect:

Make una free this guy na we knew he fvcked up by supporting Buhari but Atleast let's forgive and forget grin grin

Manna d VultureMan Can NEVER be Forgiven till him Vegetables Darling Daddy leaves in 2023! sad

A Guy dat takes Pride in supporting Tyranny, wickedness and Evil of Buhari/APC deserves no Rest! undecided

20 Likes

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by aluyapreston: 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
At
Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by enemyofprogress: 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
Juanmike:
I want to Bleep Onyi22
she go dey very boring for bed, with no ringtones

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by DoggoneDogg: 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
Juanmike:
I want to Bleep Onyi22

grin grin

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by paweln(m): 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
am here to read

1 Like

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by ComeToJesus: 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2021
The Caption is jaundiced.
Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by 4starstunna(m): 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2021
Na head I want use comot all my boss teeth.mumu man.ITK

2 Likes

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by Savedday: 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
Lol

Very savaging grin grin

Bantu10:

Vulture grilling is not entrepreneurship

2 Likes

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by enemyofprogress: 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
To fok you dey always hungry me, even if na to use the cap of my prick to rub your pussssssy without entering I will be grateful to you ma

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by OgunkeelAllMod: 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
Ogun kill you angry na rain wey no gree stop on time make all kind of useless birds the mingle with eagle o.. The time wey rain go finally stop, even hawk go agree Eagle no be Im mate, na condition cause am sad Under NORMAL circumstances, you reach carry my shoe self.. IQ get level..you can go fukkk yourself ,you bastard, quota system products brainless slowpoke angry cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by OnlineArchitect: 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
Vinnie2000:

[/b]

Manna d VultureMan Can NEVER be Forgiven till him Vegetables Darling Daddy leaves in 2023! sad

A Guy dat takes Pride in supporting Tyranny, wickedness and Evil of Buhari/APC deserves no Rest! undecided

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by Scootoo: 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
Oga lee sch go finish na person go remain...all this one wey u de do anyhow if i catch ur mama out side...... olorun gbo ok na....maphor

1 Like

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by Oduduwa707: 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
pocohantas:
Wish?

My former boss was a very big jerk. Anyone that knows me personally would know how much I complained of this man.

He would insult you and threaten you with a query. Once he is coming into the office, everybody would be looking for where to hide. When he enters the lunchroom, you will immediately lose your appetite, because the way you are chewing the meat sef can earn you query.

One day I had enough. I was only 3 months on the job and he started bullying me as usual. So I turned and asked him if he has ever wondered why everyone turns dumb when he walks into the office. I asked him if my salary would be added to his own when and if I resign, because I wanted to understand his reason for frustrating me. I told him everyday I remember I would see him, I feel like absconding from duty.

He kept asking me “Is it me you are talking to?”, I said YES. What are you going to do? Give me a query? Go ahead, type it. That is your system in front of you.

When I was done ranting, another colleague who was on the same level with him stood up and gave me a handshake. Kinda like, THANK YOU FOR BELLING THE CAT!!

My boss looked at me, switched off his system and closed for the day.

My colleagues told me to wait for my query. One week later, nothing. One month, nothing.

Instead he started asking me if my iPhone charger is original and why I drive very fast. He kept looking for my face to the point of telling me to keep using my red lipstick. I never knew he noticed my lipstick colour.

There is no boss I can’t tell what is on my mind. My ED once told me if I don’t perform well, I would be dropped. I told him I will go home then. Everyone turned to look at me. grin grin grin

OK, we now know say na office you dey work but, Madam abeg, easy with the lies... grin

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"3 Weeks After Reporting A Much Older Coworker, I Was Fired From My Job" - Lady / With Third Class Degree Is Their Any Hope / NAAPE Shuts Down Bristow Helicopters Over Sack Of 13 Nigerian Pilots,10 Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.