Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Mauritius Study And Work - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mauritius Study And Work (90118 Views)

My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island / Nigeria At Mauritius / Pls I Need To Know About Mauritius (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by bencot777: 11:51am On Oct 24, 2021
pls how much did your accommodation cost. How many years do they give students to stay after graduation.

1 Like

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Majorly21: 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2021
hammed71:
so na girls you dey find go Mauritius?

Iffa slap you from here grin grin.. just wanted to know if person go see white girl marry there.. I’ve been watching some videos on YouTube but hardly see girls in those videos..

The country is cheap though, Foodstuffs housing and the rest.

Wetin you want go find there?? Man don de old Lol.

1 Like

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by mekanta7(m): 3:58am On Oct 25, 2021
bencot777:
pls how much did your accommodation cost.
How many years do they give students to stay after graduation.

Accommodation depends on your location.
You can get as low as 3500rps, then as high as 20,000rps
You can renew your visa after studies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Innomama7(m): 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
Thank you for the update but please can you give me some school that are not costly there so that local man fit apply on a low grin
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by youngtee5(m): 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2021
Innomama7:
Thank you for the update but please can you give me some school that are not costly there so that local man fit apply on a low grin
He as already mention two schools, read the page carefully u will see it. Another way to do it Google is ur friend type list of cheap school in mauritius it will bring it cross check it on Freeapply. Hospitality and business management courses are cheap I even see account course for 550k par year. Do your research well. As I dey so na money dey delay me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by good4all40: 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
I think for Benin Republic passport holder the duration is 90 days but Nigeria is just one month just like Rwanda 90 days for Benin and 30 days for Nigeria.

Those added days advantage gives you more time to explore and the immigration officials at the airport will be less strict with someone carrying Benin Republic Passport.

With the passport you can travel to this country without visa, visa online or arrival.

Egypt
Israel
South Korea if you are flying in from Jeju international airport
Qatar evisa available
India evisa available
Malaysia
Indonesia
Singapore
Ethiopia
Georgia
Mauritius
Philippines
Seychelles
South Africa
Tunisia etc.

1 Like

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by johnsavy: 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
So are you saying we should go for Benin Republic passport......kai
good4all40:
I think for Benin Republic passport holder the duration is 90 days but Nigeria is just one month just like Rwanda 90 days for Benin and 30 days for Nigeria.

Those added days advantage gives you more time to explore and the immigration officials at the airport will be less strict with someone carrying Benin Republic Passport.

With the passport you can travel to this country without visa, visa online or arrival.

Egypt
Israel
Qatar evisa available
India evisa available
Malaysia
Indonesia
Singapore
Ethiopia
Georgia
Mauritius
Philippines
Seychelles
South Africa
Tunisia etc.

1 Like

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by mekanta7(m): 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
good4all40:

Egypt
Israel
Qatar evisa available
India evisa available
Malaysia
Indonesia
Singapore
Ethiopia
Georgia
Mauritius
Philippines
Seychelles
South Africa
Tunisia etc.

OK sir... I dey wait you for Port louis Airport... �
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by kingskim(m): 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2021
mekanta7:

OK sir... I dey wait you for Port louis Airport... �

Hey bro. We dey wait for more pictures and tales of Mauritius, I intend coming next year
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by hardex10: 10:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
Boss pls how can I enter south Korea with republic of Benin passport without Visa true Jeju international airport please
good4all40:

Egypt
Israel
Qatar evisa available
India evisa available
Malaysia
Indonesia
Singapore
Ethiopia
Georgia
Mauritius
Philippines
Seychelles
South Africa
Tunisia etc.
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by mekanta7(m): 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hello guys... I've been busy with work... man pikin don turn jarki... it's summer here, too many jobs. I run leave my basic monthly salary job to hourly salary rate... I will post more details

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by mekanta7(m): 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
La croisette, Grand Baie

3 Likes

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by mekanta7(m): 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
On my Chef duty

2 Likes

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Teslason(m): 11:17am On Nov 22, 2021
mekanta7:
On my Chef duty
Well done!
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by wickedmmm: 11:37am On Nov 22, 2021
Is admission process currently open?
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by JapaProfessor: 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
Majorly21:

Iffa slap you from here grin grin.. just wanted to know if person go see white girl marry there.. I’ve been watching some videos on YouTube but hardly see girls in those videos..

The country is cheap though, Foodstuffs housing and the rest.

Wetin you want go find there?? Man don de old Lol.

Go to Seychelles, South Africa or Ghana.
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by mekanta7(m): 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2021
wickedmmm:
Is admission process currently open?
Email your preferred school for details.. different schools with different intake
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by wickedmmm: 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
mekanta7:

Email your preferred school for details.. different schools with different intake
I'm trying to apply for University of Technology
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by mekanta7(m): 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
wickedmmm:

I'm trying to apply for University of Technology
I don't know about this school.. please kindly email them
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by wickedmmm: 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
mekanta7:

university of technology, mauritius
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Jay5mie: 7:04am On Nov 23, 2021
mekanta7:
Hello guys.... this tread is about genuine students looking for cheap and comfortable country to travel to for studies and work placement.
Don't forget that Mauritius is an easy access to anywhere in the world and Mauritian people don't travel out. Mauritius passport ranks 2nd strongest in Africa which gives them free visa to schengen zone and the UK.
I will be highlighting more on the process regarding Mauritius Study visa and life in Mauritius.

Work de to hustle, save up to move to Europe?
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by wickedmmm: 7:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
mekanta7:

I have done that.
Admission process will commence by January.
Can I mail you privately?

1 Like

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by mekanta7(m): 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
Jay5mie:

Work de to hustle, save up to move to Europe?
Depends on your working hours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by mekanta7(m): 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
OK guys let's continue...

I've been busy with work... it's summer, plenty jobs, we're jumping from one employer to another lol �....
When you read online about mauritius, they tell you that their first language is English, but when you land in Mauritius, you will discover that their first language is French. Let's say they are bilingual. The local language is creole (broken french). Most schools in Mauritius have affiliation with schools in UK, US and Canada. Just like most products consumed in Mauritius are imported... the Island is a beautiful tourist destination.. people go to the beach as early as 9am... let us not say they go to the beach because they live just few walks to the beach. They have thousands of restaurants and hotels all beautiful..
Their bus system works perfectly fine.. free bus pass for students and elderly people.. they pay all kinds of benefits to their people. If you want to stay back in Mauritius after school, then you must start learning French from your day one.

9 Likes

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Marimart: 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2021
mekanta7:
OK guys let's continue...

I've been busy with work... it's summer, plenty jobs, we're jumping from one employer to another lol �....
When you read online about mauritius, they tell you that their first language is English, but when you land in Mauritius, you will discover that their first language is French. Let's say they are bilingual. The local language is creole (broken french). Most schools in Mauritius have affiliation with schools in UK, US and Canada. Just like most products consumed in Mauritius are imported... the Island is a beautiful tourist destination.. people go to the beach as early as 9am... let us not say they go to the beach because they live just few walks to the beach. They have thousands of restaurants and hotels all beautiful..
Their bus system works perfectly fine.. free bus pass for students and elderly people.. they pay all kinds of benefits to their people. If you want to stay back in Mauritius after school, then you must start learning French from your day one.
If one doesn't want to school there but wants to work,which visa should one use to migrate there?

1 Like

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by mekanta7(m): 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
Marimart:
If one doesn't want to school there but wants to work,which visa should one use to migrate there?
I don't have an idea about this
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by dreaonit: 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
Can you talk about minimum wage and what is the least amount someone can safe in a month considering house rent, feeding and student upkeep?

2 Likes

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by PqsMike: 12:13am On Nov 25, 2021
mekanta7:

I don't have an idea about this

Lol....ur headline says "Study and Work" but you don't have an idea on which type of Visa to apply with ....in other to work ....sounds funny though �

2 Likes

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Jamestown123: 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
PqsMike:

Lol....ur headline says "Study and Work" but you don't have an idea on which type of Visa to apply with ....in other to work ....sounds funny though �
Study and work is different from work visa. What study and work means is that, you can go there as a student and then get a work permit to work. It's quite different from going there on a working visa.

14 Likes

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by mekanta7(m): 6:34am On Nov 26, 2021
Jamestown123:
Study and work is different from work visa. What study and work means is that, you can go there as a student and then get a work permit to work. It's quite different from going there on a working visa.
Thanks for the reply... Some Nigerians think they can work in any country without the designated visa.
To the OP above me.... I'm here for study and work !!!
If you need a work visa, kindly look it up on Google.

3 Likes

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by mekanta7(m): 6:41am On Nov 26, 2021
In terms of Study and work, Mauritius is a million times better than Northern Cyprus, Dubai and some other overhyped countries... The government tax only the employers, and their businesses. You get your salary in full without tax. Accommodation is cheap, you get thesame quality of life like in France because its a French speaking country filled with white people. Beautiful girsl lol ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Marimart: 7:03am On Nov 26, 2021
mekanta7:
In terms of Study and work, Mauritius is a million times better than Northern Cyprus, Dubai and some other overhyped countries... The government tax only the employers, and their businesses. You get your salary in full without tax. Accommodation is cheap, you get thesame quality of life like in France because its a French speaking country filled with white people. Beautiful girsl lol ...
All those Indian girls no fine jor

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Visa Requirements For Dubai? / Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) / Akintola Seun "Big Wayne" Dies In Car Crash (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.