Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,762 members, 7,806,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times (43147 Views)

Bandits Break Into Kaduna Mosque, Gun Down 2 Worshippers / Only Delta, Lagos, Kaduna, Two Others Pay Pensions – PENCOM / Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Misterone: 9:42am On Oct 18, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr105:

What has age got to do with size?
It seems you had your education in northern Nigeria.
what has size got to do with intelligence or military might? most likely you had your education from the baby factories in Aba. El rufai has spoken the truth. the larger the size the more difficult it is to secure.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by adanny01(m): 9:43am On Oct 18, 2021
dadabashua1:
if you can't comprehend my post,I advice you just pass,I'm reffering to folks that makes it looks like land mass is of no value..the major problem with Nigerians is they comments comes before comprehension,does size affect security? [b][/b]If I'm to respond to you undecided

Clearly you didnt comprehend El rufai.

Line up 400 police men on a road from end to end of Kaduna and Imo state.

In Kaduna, there will be 1policeman every 1km but in Imo they will be able to join their hands across the state making a world record in the process or atleast an attempt.

Within every 1km in Kaduna there could be a Fulani bandit or terrorist attack and the police will not get there on time.

Have you heard about response time before. If there is a crime 1km away and another 50km away and you dispatch 2 police units at the same time from same location. Which team do you think stand a chance in arresting the criminal?

Think about the things you want to say before you say it.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by poiZon: 9:46am On Oct 18, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Malaysia where you conduct your narcotics trade?
Yes o, and shipped to arewa for their consumption.

Even ndlea boss said northern region as a whole is the highest abuser of drugs, narcotics....

Igbos dont abuse drugs, they trade it,make billions from those fools who consume it.

U see an average igboman is so wise than the most intelligent arewaman

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by dadabashua1(m): 9:48am On Oct 18, 2021
adanny01:

In Kaduna, there will be 1policeman every 1km but in Imo they will be able to join their hands across the state making a world record in the process or atleast an attempt. Says who,that's not an excuse is the responsibility of every government in the world to provided security to the citizens no matter the size of such nation,he can blame the F.G forgetting his also part of the government, you can't give such excuses in a working nation,its up to leaders to provide security and solves security challenges not giving excuses always bro,its Nigeria so I understand why a leader have the guts to use land mass of an excuse for insecurities, and the citizens mentality has been wired to accept nonsense as a genuine excuses...Goodness gracious.

Within every 1km in Kaduna there could be a Fulani bandit or terrorist attack and the police will not get there on time.

Have you heard about response time before. If there is a crime 1km away and another 50km away and you dispatch 2 police units at the same time from same location. Which team do you think stand a chance in arresting the criminal?

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by proff010: 9:49am On Oct 18, 2021
Ekwensu, this table you are shaking in fact the table don break. smiley smiley
ThEGodFaThEr105:

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by dadabashua1(m): 9:50am On Oct 18, 2021
adanny01:

In Kaduna, there will be 1policeman every 1km but in Imo they will be able to join their hands across the state making a world record in the process or atleast an attempt.

Says who,that's not an excuse is the responsibility of every government in the world to provided security to the citizens no matter the size of such nation,he can blame the F.G forgetting his also part of the government, you can't give such excuses in a working nation,its up to leaders to provide security and solves security challenges not giving excuses always bro,its Nigeria so I understand why a leader have the guts to use land mass of an excuse for insecurities, and the citizens mentality has been wired to accept such nonsense as a genuine excuses...Goodness gracious.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by TUTU147: 9:50am On Oct 18, 2021
Bookhub:
Tigray is landlocked and the smallest region in Ethiopia,but it has decimated 7 out of 12 Ethiopia army battalions ,how about that?..
England is not up to that size of the entire Yorubaland but she is a world power.while Yorubas are even afraid of standing alone how about that too?

Meanwhile,mods has pushed this to the front page because it is anti-igbo,in my next life i Would still want to be an Igbo man from the dot nation,it feels good to be always talked about Igbo kwenu!!!!!
Proudly igbo

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:51am On Oct 18, 2021
palsenator:

You are very right. These I rarely comment or reply anyone on nairaland. Honestly we have kids who are admission seekers chasing clouts here. You read some comments and you feel awkward.

How on earth will some just spill that nonsense? Israel that is developing rapidly in the area of warfare and yet maintain a stable economy. They have the best and most dedicated secret service in the world ( Mossad )..
People need to learn.
That's why sometimes you just Waka pass some comments.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by dadabashua1(m): 9:53am On Oct 18, 2021
adanny01:

Nigerians are soooo poorly managed and governed that they see nothing wrong in comments from our leaders,if el-rufai is complaining,what are the citizens supposed to do? His there to look for a solutions not excuses,you should stop supporting nonsense bro.as far as I'm concern his talking NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Yusman316(m): 10:05am On Oct 18, 2021
Kingspin:
Is a mad man talk.

People are talking about development this lazy man is talking about land mass stain with innocent people blood.
He is talking about the difficulty in policing the state due to it size
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by wallrichy: 10:09am On Oct 18, 2021
This Dwarf and his funny jokes....so South East has become the pawns of joke when discussing thrash with your fellow stupid South East governors.... It's a shame.. That aside....this Dwarf called Hell Rufai seem to have a solid confident in jutting out thrash all the time.....
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by AntiBMC(m): 10:10am On Oct 18, 2021
georgeakins:

If Ibos are seriously about leaving Nigeria they should mobilise their legislators to amend constitution so that there will be secession clause.

Most Nigerians I spoke with want Ibos to leave. They are tired of sharing the same country with Ibos,

Yet at the mention of secession, ur govt will be shouting "Nigeria is not negotiable".
What does it mean, when ur president keeps sending all the soldiers to come and do operation python dance in the East because people are agitating for secession?
You talking about legislators; why are they threatening Abaribe, whom they suspect is sponsoring ipob's agitation?
You must either be an ignorant kid to be talking all that rvbbish or you just lack the ability to think critically.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Invitationn: 10:12am On Oct 18, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Lol this man and his family really enjoy taking shots at the Southeast and probably Lagos.
Stop flattering him grin
Kaduna can't take shots at Lagos.
The only shot he can take is their yet-to-be-developed large chunk of land which is an apparent shot at himself.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Biggcake: 10:19am On Oct 18, 2021
paramakina202:

The state of Israel can fit into Nigeria 100 times yet Israel is more powerful than Nigeria 100 times.
It is not by size my friend.

Don't mind the short imp, always drooling like a he-goat on heat...
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Bnladan(m): 10:23am On Oct 18, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr105:

U that studied in moon, what do you have to show for it? Tribalistic bigot.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Invitationn: 10:24am On Oct 18, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Yes, he is simply saying your South East and Lagos is not up to half of Kaduna so don't keep referencing the insecurity in my state as a means to justify yours.

Anyways, he is stupid because size shouldn't be a reason to justify failure.
What is if not size?
Again, he was also trying to address the misconception that the whole state is insecure whilst taking shots at the SE with smaller areas to cover and still struggles with insecurity.
He's got a valid point if you ask me.
It's a no brainer
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 18, 2021
emmysoftyou:
trashed, is ijaw tribe larger than igbo tribe? Or is kaduna tribe larger than igbo tribe?
The landmass may be small and the people had population than those that had landmass....

So stop commenting trash here..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_population

Make sure you have proof. And it is a well known fact that the north has a way of making their population grow exponentially. We know about it well. So, keep shut and learn. One single state in the north can knock SE down. They are even loyal. They are usually mono party, but in your state, na so you go betray yourselves. You had APGA and you destroyed it yourselves. Did other regions destroy APGA?

Look at Kaduna population...its explosive. Over 80% will go for a party. Meanwhile in the east, APGA will get 40%, APC 35%, PDP 23%, others 5%. See as you dey kill yourselves. You are your own enemies. Lol.

Keep deceiving yourselves you are more than the north. The same thing you say every 4 years. And the north keeps raping you. grin

Oga na you win this argument. I don accept. You don win this argument. I know you will never accept. But we will get our report sheet a day after election in 2023. Lol..then, we know what's coming up. You go just hit your head on the wall again with foul play cry. Lol. cheesy

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 18, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Nice write up but always remember the justice system in this side of the world is for d poor not the rulers @supreme court regionalism

No matter how partial it is, you have a better chance battling a case in your region than outside. If there is a case outside your region be test assured that there will be equality in the judges from all regions. And not that FG picks only from the north like how Buhari is doing. Buhari has opened the eyes of everyone that the way forward is dividing Nigeria internally.

Hope you get me. Even in the US, justice is not always done properly, but at least, we can do better than what we have now.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 18, 2021
Hate speech
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by SensetionalGoal(m): 11:01am On Oct 18, 2021
OgunLaakaye:

Are you joking? You been to KD before?

Can you just leave sentiment for once. I'm sure you your self haven't been to nnewi first talkless of the whole south east. If you think you are better than them, then let them go let them have their country period.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Tochj(m): 11:02am On Oct 18, 2021
Kyase:

He said
“He joked” and with your governors
Na the same joke na
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by SensetionalGoal(m): 11:06am On Oct 18, 2021
tujays:
KD is Better and well organized than the entire south east States combined. fact. don't be deceived by hearsay.

Keep quiet! You will just hide inside one cave and be spewing thrash. If you think you are better than them why not let them have their own country. chronic unity beggers.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by gawu1: 11:16am On Oct 18, 2021
kmcutez:
I’m a lady but often joke that even I as a lady, I’m taller then ElRufai, a man.
It's true you are taller than El Rufa'i.
But one could also joke that El Rufa'i is fvcking a more taller and beautiful lady than you.
These are his comparison of kaduna and south east. Each of the south east state or Lagos state have no reason to compare security problem in their state with that of kaduna. These states are supposed to do better given their seizes.
Saying the entire kaduna state is not secure when their is little security problem at one corner of the enormous state is incorrect.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by tujays(m): 11:22am On Oct 18, 2021
SensetionalGoal:

Keep quiet! You will just hide inside one cave and be spewing thrash. If you think you are better than them why not let them have their own country. chronic unity beggers.
No body is holding you except yourselves. you have an estimated numbers of 11 million Igbos spread across the North. how many Northerners reside In your potopoto raveged region? the real Unity beggars and blackmailers are you folks. stop being Delusional like the rest of y'all. KD is far better than your entire SE combined. we no just get mouth and spread fake stories/stats like y'all do. fact only, emotions aside. grin
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by SensetionalGoal(m): 11:30am On Oct 18, 2021
tujays:
No body is holding you except yourselves. you have an estimated numbers of 11 million Igbos spread across the North. how many Northerners reside In your potopoto raveged region? the real Unity beggars and blackmailers are you folks. stop being Delusional like the rest of y'all. KD is far better than your entire SE combined. we no just get mouth and spread fake stories/stats like y'all do. fact only, emotions aside. grin

Look at this naive gworo chowing bas.terd comparing local backward kaduna to entire South East I pity for you really.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by adanny01(m): 11:32am On Oct 18, 2021
dadabashua1:
Says who,that's not an excuse is the responsibility of every government in the world to provided security to the citizens no matter the size of such nation,he can blame the F.G forgetting his also part of the government, you can't give such excuses in a working nation,its up to leaders to provide security and solves security challenges not giving excuses always bro,its Nigeria so I understand why a leader have the guts to use land mass of an excuse for insecurities, and the citizens mentality has been wired to accept such nonsense as a genuine excuses...Goodness gracious.

Some of you talk with so much confidence as if you know what you are talking about.

Some of us wish all of you can just grow up.

These days, people conclude that children of nowadays grow too wise for their age. All I see are children who are good in 0's and 1's but still get to 40 before hitting real maturity. My father gave birth to me at 26 yrs old, a graduate (first in the family), working and from a background today he will never have a chance. I got married at 30. At that age bracket, we had several presidents but in this time, its totally impossible not because we are not educated, but because a 30 yr old president of Nigeria will be highly immature.

I think maturity is in the decline.

I hope you will understand the jabbering.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Evercurious(f): 11:51am On Oct 18, 2021
Kyase:

The small amor wey I put sef dem don scatter am

Lol.... Unaa no go kill person for here
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Kyase(m): 11:53am On Oct 18, 2021
Evercurious:

Lol.... Unaa no go kill person for here

Menh Naso e be ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. / Senate Passes Nigeria Peace Corps Bill / 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.