Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Laugh Matters: See Africa Man In Diaspora That Couldn't Withstand The Weather An - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Laugh Matters: See Africa Man In Diaspora That Couldn't Withstand The Weather An (1212 Views)

A Culture Shock For A Nigerian In Diaspora / Ghanaian Man In Diaspora Gathers Snow To Send Back Home (video) / I Want To Return Back To Nigeria. The Weather Over Here Is So Cold. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laugh Matters: See Africa Man In Diaspora That Couldn't Withstand The Weather An by ugotaya: 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
Laugh Matters: See Africa Man In Diaspora That Couldn't Withstand The Weather And Bills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQZrCTfOjZs

1 Like

Re: Laugh Matters: See Africa Man In Diaspora That Couldn't Withstand The Weather An by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
lol...and some fool today was saying that being homeless in the US is better than life in Nigeria (because of potholes and flooding)..

abeg Thinktwicemybro, come see what you wish for!

Thinktwicemybro:

Oga warn yourself and remain in Nigeria na, why are you masturbĂ ting over my post

1 Like

Re: Laugh Matters: See Africa Man In Diaspora That Couldn't Withstand The Weather An by illicit(m): 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ordinary mosquito can kill u in Africa....

1 Like

Re: Laugh Matters: See Africa Man In Diaspora That Couldn't Withstand The Weather An by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2021
grin
Re: Laugh Matters: See Africa Man In Diaspora That Couldn't Withstand The Weather An by Wawelexy(m): 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
Just a skit! Swears! That man prefers that cold more than the scotching hot sun in his Kenyan country..
Re: Laugh Matters: See Africa Man In Diaspora That Couldn't Withstand The Weather An by Farfalla(f): 2:36am On Oct 18, 2021
Wawelexy:
Just a skit! Swears! That man prefers that cold more than the scotching hot sun in his Kenyan country..

The man in the skit is speaking English with a Congolese accent, not Kenyan.
Secondly, there are many parts in Kenya which experience extreme cold, mist and sometimes snow. The inhabitants of those regions will wonder which scorching sun in Kenya are you talking about?
Re: Laugh Matters: See Africa Man In Diaspora That Couldn't Withstand The Weather An by Wawelexy(m): 3:01am On Oct 18, 2021
Farfalla:

The man in the skit is speaking English with a Congolese accent, not Kenyan.
Secondly, there are many parts in Kenya which experience extreme cold, mist and sometimes snow. The inhabitants of those regions will wonder which scorching sun in Kenya are you talking about?

Whether it's Congolese or Kenyan accent..
Whether the weather in Kenya is chilled or scorching hot....

That man in that video prefers that country to whatever country he comes from.....take it or leave it.
Re: Laugh Matters: See Africa Man In Diaspora That Couldn't Withstand The Weather An by Farfalla(f): 3:13am On Oct 18, 2021
Wawelexy:

Whether it's Congolese or Kenyan accent..
Whether the weather in Kenya is chilled or scorching hot....

That man in that video prefers that country to whatever country he comes from.....take it or leave it.
I'm not fighting that fact. Whether he prefers America to his country wasn't even my issue.

Just wondering why Kenya had to come up when the man is clearly Congolese.

Or I suppose you were just speaking metaphorically. I don't know.
Re: Laugh Matters: See Africa Man In Diaspora That Couldn't Withstand The Weather An by Wawelexy(m): 3:34am On Oct 18, 2021
Farfalla:

I'm not fighting that fact. Whether he prefers America to his country wasn't even my issue.

Just wondering why Kenya had to come up when the man is clearly Congolese.

Or I suppose you were just speaking metaphorically. I don't know.

OK my bad, the Congolese man.....
Re: Laugh Matters: See Africa Man In Diaspora That Couldn't Withstand The Weather An by Cousin9999: 4:54am On Oct 18, 2021
[redacted]
Re: Laugh Matters: See Africa Man In Diaspora That Couldn't Withstand The Weather An by uthlaw: 11:28am On Oct 18, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
lol...and some fool today was saying that being homeless in the US is better than life in Nigeria (because of potholes and flooding)..

abeg Thinktwicemybro, come see what you wish for!

that is there own opinion,you don't need to call them fool....if Nigeria is ur desire place to stay,keep to it!

1 Like

Re: Laugh Matters: See Africa Man In Diaspora That Couldn't Withstand The Weather An by Thinktwicemybro: 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2021
uthlaw:
that is there own opinion,you don't need to call them fool....if Nigeria is ur desire place to stay,keep to it!
he wants to force his opinion on others.. a typical entitlement mentality

1 Like

Re: Laugh Matters: See Africa Man In Diaspora That Couldn't Withstand The Weather An by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:18am On Oct 19, 2021
uthlaw:

i am sorry to be the bearer of bad news but... a man who wants to be homeless in a land where the winter cold could easily kill you, IS indeed a fool!

Thinktwicemybro:
he wants to force his opinion on others.. a typical entitlement mentality

there are many lost souls like yourself who has never left Nigeria and believe the nonsense they see on TV, and instead of taking the advices of people who have seen the world (more times that you can possibly imagine), you are here talking nonsense about what you dont know.

so, pardon me for educating you on your desire to be homeless in the US rather than being healthy and with a roof over your head in Nigeria.
Re: Laugh Matters: See Africa Man In Diaspora That Couldn't Withstand The Weather An by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:47am On Oct 19, 2021
This gave me a good chuckle. Most are not ready for the ever-changing weather.

If the majority of a person’s money is going towards bills then it is clear that person has extremely poor money management skills.

All the money going for bills is the excuse those who move abroad use to get out of sending money back to family.
Re: Laugh Matters: See Africa Man In Diaspora That Couldn't Withstand The Weather An by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:54am On Oct 19, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

i am sorry to be the bearer of bad news but... a man who wants to be homeless in a land where the winter cold could easily kill you, IS indeed a fool!

there are many lost souls like yourself who has never left Nigeria and believe the nonsense they see on TV, and instead of taking the advices of people who have seen the world (more times that you can possibly imagine), you are here talking nonsense about what you dont know.

so, pardon me for educating you on your desire to be homeless in the US rather than being healthy and with a roof over your head in Nigeria.

I agree with you to a certain extent but keep in mind that the majority of the homeless population in the US is homeless by choice. These people are all entitled to at least $121 (approximately 50,000N) per person per month in SNAP food benefits. Then, states like Washington and California provide cash benefits to the homeless as well as the poor plus many are veterans receiving a separate cash benefits monthly. There are numerous transitional housing programs and vouchers that provide free dwellings. Most of these people are either on drugs or do not want the responsibility of paying bills.
Re: Laugh Matters: See Africa Man In Diaspora That Couldn't Withstand The Weather An by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:23am On Oct 19, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

I agree with you to a certain extent but keep in mind that the majority of the homeless population in the US is homeless by choice. These people are all entitled to at least $121 (approximately 50,000N) per person per month in SNAP food benefits. Then, states like Washington and California provide cash benefits to the homeless as well as the poor plus many are veterans receiving a separate cash benefits monthly. There are numerous transitional housing programs and vouchers that provide free dwellings. Most of these people are either on drugs or do not want the responsibility of paying bills.

bro, all the above you mentionned are for US citizens and legal residents. most illegal immigrants cant receive state/federal public benefits
Re: Laugh Matters: See Africa Man In Diaspora That Couldn't Withstand The Weather An by Thinktwicemybro: 11:17am On Oct 19, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

Why not educate yourself away from poverty first. Life is not for those who accept their comfort zone.

(1) (Reply)

Looking To Meet Nigerians In Toronto / Nice Information For Women Coming To The US/North America / How Can I Ship My Car From Nigeria To Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.