Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

COVID-19 Update For October 17 2021 In Nigeria - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Update For October 17 2021 In Nigeria (5875 Views)

COVID-19 Update For January 17 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For October 17 2020 In Nigeria - (2,657 Tested) / COVID-19 Update For October 6 2020 In Nigeria - (4,419 Tested) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 17 2021 In Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 6:11am On Oct 18, 2021
smasher1:

Despite the wide figure, it doesn't mean it doesn't apply to Nigeria. Look at the death toll on the increase. You would understand the importance of the vaccine if you contact the virus and can't take the vaccine at that time. It's too late.

If u r a young healthy Nigerian living in Nigeria, what are the chances of covid killing you? Almost zero.
Meanwhile we don't know long term side effects of the vaccines. That's what I mean
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 17 2021 In Nigeria by bdon123(m): 6:16am On Oct 18, 2021
DTeekay:
Make una try they wear mask na, I be Frontline worker o, I done see many people die of this thing. Try buy sanitizers or wash hands regularly.

Forget all vaccine conspiracy and take that jab. I use God name beg una ooo.

Wetin my eye done see for this Covid matter, my profession no go allow me talk am, e dey kill like kilode.
Educate us better bro.I travel alot n havent taken vaccine.i hav been somewhere where 80 percent of d people in d building caught convid n i was among d few percent that didnt catch.To be sincere ano dey fear convid...bt i dey wear face mask sha o
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 17 2021 In Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 6:25am On Oct 18, 2021
Originalsly:

@ topic.... suddenly ... the death figures have jumped wayyy up.... to scare people to take the vaccine. Next up .... ICU in hospitals are running out of beds due to surge in intake of seriously ill unvaccinated COVID-19 patients.

The deaths are from several days, today being Monday. Stop typing nonsense. If they are forging the numbers what stops them from writing 100, which is still very small compared to US below

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 17 2021 In Nigeria by babyfaceafrica: 6:53am On Oct 18, 2021
DTeekay:
Make una try they wear mask na, I be Frontline worker o, I done see many people die of this thing. Try buy sanitizers or wash hands regularly.

Wetin my eye done see for this Covid matter, my profession no go allow me talk am, e dey kill like kilode.
Whats the meaning of this? If Covid-19 is real, then whats stopping you from saying it
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 17 2021 In Nigeria by CrestMan: 6:57am On Oct 18, 2021
Originalsly:

You saw many people die of COVID-19? .... how can that be when the deaths countrywide were only 1 or 0 daily for the last few months? Didn't you see any die after taking the jab? Why advise people to take the jab when it does not prevent one from contracting COVID-19?... but been causing serious medical issues and death?

@ topic.... suddenly ... the death figures have jumped wayyy up.... to scare people to take the vaccine. Next up .... ICU in hospitals are running out of beds due to surge in intake of seriously ill unvaccinated COVID-19 patients.

Covid-19 is a hoax, fraud, debacle and fiasco! Never mind these promoters trying to convince people to take the useless Vaccine. If for anything, it is the Vaccine that is killing the people
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 17 2021 In Nigeria by babyfaceafrica: 6:57am On Oct 18, 2021
smasher1:

Despite the wide figure, it doesn't mean it doesn't apply to Nigeria. Look at the death toll on the increase. You would understand the importance of the vaccine if you contact the virus and can't take the vaccine at that time. It's too late.
Stop been an alarmist, many have the virus without the vaccine and have survived, there is nothing late. Even people with vaccine aren't safe
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 17 2021 In Nigeria by CrestMan: 7:00am On Oct 18, 2021
kingthreat:
I think it was a mistake locking down our economy for months last year. We could have simply told those over 40 to stay at home.
Last year was the weakest strain. But here we have the strongest strain and Nigerians still living their lives.
The weather here is an immense blessing against respiratory diseases.
Stay safe all and vaccinate if you're above 40

You have been fooled!!!!!! Covid is a hoax and a fraud!

Vaccinate kor, Vascular ni

Nonsense and Vaccine
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 17 2021 In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 18, 2021
Please,, when will they stop this lie? I am getting sick of it each time I read this crap.
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 17 2021 In Nigeria by DTeekay(m): 7:02am On Oct 18, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Whats the meaning of this? If Covid-19 is real, then whats stopping you from saying it
I have said it is real, it is very real, most people that see its wrath don't live to tell the story.
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 17 2021 In Nigeria by DTeekay(m): 7:06am On Oct 18, 2021
bdon123:

Educate us better bro.I travel alot n havent taken vaccine.i hav been somewhere where 80 percent of d people in d building caught convid n i was among d few percent that didnt catch.To be sincere ano dey fear convid...bt i dey wear face mask sha o
The way it spreads sincerely speaking it is a mystery to even health professionals, you are lucky not to contact it, continue to wear ur mask and sanitize your hands always. Covid is not to be feared, just take ur preventive measures you will be fine.
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 17 2021 In Nigeria by DTeekay(m): 7:12am On Oct 18, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

Which state the hospital u dey work dey?
My dear admission fee is non-refundable N250k o. I cannot tell you where I work, but I kid you not I can only post some pix on my phone that I took myself.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 17 2021 In Nigeria by DTeekay(m): 7:19am On Oct 18, 2021
dracosith:
You don see people die of COVID-19 for Nigeria?
My dear, plenty I cannot even count again.

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 17 2021 In Nigeria by ThunderFireY0u: 7:22am On Oct 18, 2021
[s]
DTeekay:

[/s] will you Shut up?
Which profession? How much NCDC pay you make you post this rubbish?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 17 2021 In Nigeria by ThunderFireY0u: 7:22am On Oct 18, 2021
DTeekay:
keep decieving yourself
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 17 2021 In Nigeria by ThunderFireY0u: 7:24am On Oct 18, 2021
[s]
DTeekay:
The way it spreads sincerely speaking it is a mystery to even health professionals, you are lucky not to contact it, continue to wear ur mask and sanitize your hands always. Covid is not to be feared, just take ur preventive measures you will be fine.
[/s] shut up there and stop talking nonsense.
Keep deceiving Nigerians

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 17 2021 In Nigeria by DTeekay(m): 7:30am On Oct 18, 2021
Originalsly:

You saw many people die of COVID-19? .... how can that be when the deaths countrywide were only 1 or 0 daily for the last few months? Didn't you see any die after taking the jab? Why advise people to take the jab when it does not prevent one from contracting COVID-19?... but been causing serious medical issues and death?

I'm not here to scare anybody. The figures are even more than what is been reported. The jab reduces the severity of the disease, yes it doesn't prevent you from contacting it, neither does the jab prevent you from spreading it.

Let me use the easiest way I can explain it, Covid is similar to the Influenza Virus that causes catarrh, you can get catarrh over and over again, you can't cure catarrh u can only manage its symptoms headache, fever, running nose etc. Till it goes, So also you can't cure Covid u can only manage its symptoms. There is no virus that can be cured, they are so tiny and sophisticated, they can mutate faster that you say ABC. So if you do a vaccine you can't do a vaccine for all the virus' mutant strain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 17 2021 In Nigeria by DTeekay(m): 7:34am On Oct 18, 2021
ThunderFireY0u:
will you Shut up?
I cannot be paid to deceive people. See me on my PPE in pix attached.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 17 2021 In Nigeria by DTeekay(m): 7:37am On Oct 18, 2021
ThunderFireY0u:
keep decieving yourself
I'm not. What my eyes have seen, they have seen.

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 17 2021 In Nigeria by DTeekay(m): 7:39am On Oct 18, 2021
ThunderFireY0u:
shut up there and stop talking nonsense.
Keep deceiving Nigerians
Pray it doesn't come near you or people close to u.

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 17 2021 In Nigeria by virginchaser(m): 7:56am On Oct 18, 2021
It will shock you if you find yourself in the hospital and they refuses to admit you because you tested positive for Covid19. That's was experience of family member I personally had to take family member to isolation center. We were lucky to get oxygen for the patient. By special grace of God my patient survived. People died in droves. I couldn't imagine trauma loves one were going through during this ordeal. Patients on bed wished that they could turned back hands of time so that they could get the jab. Please go get the jab I beg you.
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 17 2021 In Nigeria by dracosith(m): 8:34am On Oct 18, 2021
I haven't still believed this Nigeria covid-19 Sha
DTeekay:
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 17 2021 In Nigeria by clefstone(m): 8:44am On Oct 18, 2021
DTeekay:
The way you put it would make one think that you witness 100 people dying from Covid daily. According to CDC website, Lagos with 726 Covid deaths have the highest number of Covid-19 deaths in Nigeria followed by Edo state with 224 deaths. And this is spread over about 18months period and various centres in each state. Assuming you work in Lagos, it is not possible that you have recorded more than 100-200 covid deaths in your centre throughout the pandemic

The question is: what is your motive?

I feel like many Nigerians just like copying everything the white man say or do. You just want to be woke. Malaria kills more children in Nigeria in a week than covid kills people(mostly elderly) in a whole year. How many times have you come to nairaland to campaign to save the lives of our children from Malaria? Why do we leave our problem and face what the white man's problem is?

My advice to you is that you stop being someone else. Be yourself and define your own truth

Good Morning
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 17 2021 In Nigeria by Ifrustrategays: 9:37am On Oct 18, 2021
ThunderFireY0u:
shut up there and stop talking nonsense.
Keep deceiving Nigerians

oam4j Mynd44 puskin dominique naijacutee FOD Sissy3 DisGuy justwise RoyalRoy dragnet Javanian kodewrita lordZOUGA semid4lyfe honeric01

Mynd44, Seun, Dominique, lalasticlala,OAM4J, puskin, dragnet, honsule etc

This gay troll is the same as MilitaryLady who was banned today. He has broken rule 2,3,8,9,19 and so many other rules.

When ever anyone report to you, you ban them. Why?

Seun look into this matter.
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 17 2021 In Nigeria by Ifrustrategays: 9:39am On Oct 18, 2021
ThunderFireY0u:
keep decieving yourself

oam4j Mynd44 puskin dominique naijacutee FOD Sissy3 DisGuy justwise RoyalRoy dragnet Javanian kodewrita lordZOUGA semid4lyfe honeric01

This gay troll is the same as MilitaryLady who was banned today. He has broken rule 2,3,8,9,19 and so many other rules.

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 17 2021 In Nigeria by Ifrustrategays: 9:39am On Oct 18, 2021
ThunderFireY0u:
will you Shut up?

This gay troll is the same as MilitaryLady who was banned today.He also has other new accounts which are care4you and Prettyfunmi.

He has broken rule 2,3,8,9,19 and so many other rules.

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 17 2021 In Nigeria by DTeekay(m): 11:18am On Oct 18, 2021
clefstone:
The way you put it would make one think that you witness 100 people dying from Covid daily. According to CDC website, Lagos with 726 Covid deaths have the highest number of Covid-19 deaths in Nigeria followed by Edo state with 224 deaths. And this is spread over about 18months period and various centres in each state. Assuming you work in Lagos, it is not possible that you have recorded more than 100-200 covid deaths in your centre throughout the pandemic

The question is: what is your motive?

I feel like many Nigerians just like copying everything the white man say or do. You just want to be woke. Malaria kills more children in Nigeria in a week than covid kills people(mostly elderly) in a whole year. How many times have you come to nairaland to campaign to save the lives of our children from Malaria? Why do we leave our problem and face what the white man's problem is?

My advice to you is that you stop being someone else. Be yourself and define your own truth

Good Morning
Malaria gives you a chance to threat it, Covid gives very little chance for treatment. Before Doctors can get to grips the person is gone. My dear people have died. I kid u not, I'm not chasing clout either.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doctor Jobs In The Maldive Islands! / How Much Sleep Is Needed Daily? / FRSC To Hospitals : Reject Accident Victims & Be Charged To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.