Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,318 members, 7,780,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:07 PM

Niger State Batch C Stream 1 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Niger State Batch C Stream 1 (573 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread / 2017 NYSC Batch B Stream 1 Call Up Letters Are Out. Indicate Your State Here / Today is 2016 Batch B Stream 1 Passing Out Parade. October Allowance 2017 Delayd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger State Batch C Stream 1 by KovNation: 3:36am On Oct 18, 2021
Hello I just check now and was posted to niger state so any info we can share or relate together will be good note I don't even know how to get to niger state from lagos state ooo
Whatsapp is 09049400677
Calling number is 07048092808
Pls anybody posted to this state also n going from lagos state can hit me up
Re: Niger State Batch C Stream 1 by kolatobs(m): 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
My younger i brother posted there. i am still trying to figure the journey out.
Re: Niger State Batch C Stream 1 by KovNation: 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
kolatobs:
My younger i brother posted there. i am still trying to figure the journey out.
Seem na from Abuja sure pass oo I will take flight to Abuja and then enter car from Abuja to minna cos dere is no direct flight ooo and I don't want to go to oyingbo to go and board NSTA transport to niger state
Re: Niger State Batch C Stream 1 by kolatobs(m): 5:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
Okay, I will take your number down and pass it to him. the current plan is also to fly to Abuja and navigate to Camp. I heard the road from Abuja to Niger is not too good.
Re: Niger State Batch C Stream 1 by KovNation: 4:48am On Oct 19, 2021
kolatobs:
Okay, I will take your number down and pass it to him. the current plan is also to fly to Abuja and navigate to Camp. I heard the road from Abuja to Niger is not too good.

But that's the best way to go well am booking my flight today arikair Sha cos I think datz the cheapest one available max 40k Sha and from there I will enter Minna car
Re: Niger State Batch C Stream 1 by kolatobs(m): 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
Which day you dey move. we booked flight for Friday already

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Side Hustle / Full Meaning Of NYSC / Batch C Copers, Where Are You Posted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.