Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But (37209 Views)

Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) / Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) / Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by skyoboy(m): 10:54am On Oct 18, 2021
saintnegroid:
does it mean that we don't have beautiful women with good character? Please my people marry a beautiful woman with good character. Stop going for a lady that is not beautifully attracted to you and later you will not allow other beautiful girls in your street to rest
Read my statement well and understand...
I've not written anywhere not to marry a beautiful woman.... Read well and digest.
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by Emyogalanya: 11:03am On Oct 18, 2021
Mercychen:
Yes I concur.

Being a God fearing woman is what makes you a wife material.

A virtuous woman, who can find?
She is priceless.
. We no agree with you. How do you define god fearing woman ? Hijab wearing ? Church goer? Idol adherent ,? Of course God fearing is vast depending on which god is the subject. Mary Magdalene was God fearing, but she had seven demons resident in her and paying rents. Same was the Samaritan woman at the well, but she was a serial dovocee and was well on her 6th wedding ceremony. But she had a character flaw, that threw her out of 5 marriages. Delilah. Jezebel, queen of Sheba, Deborah will still pass for godly women. All depends on the God in question. My dear a husband-honouring-wife. Is the best marriage material. The physical features vattracts men but character defines such a woman. Not fear of any god. When in book of proverbs the bible. Defines a virtuous woman, it defines her as fit for kings. But herodias, and jezebel were married to kings too. Solomon had 1000. Yet the flaw was there. The most appalling thing is that Solomon ended up with only two sons from 1000 women. A sad ending
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by EmekaBlue(m): 11:06am On Oct 18, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

They were never designed to have superlative senses or wisdom as men naturally do have.
Have you heard of a woman invent anything apart from pregnancy & nagging?

IF such was the case, no MAN will ever convince a lady to bed her.
They are meant to acquire common sense by correspondence through MEN.
All these are in the ANCIENT BOOKS.

That's why they are not even authorised to speak at Religious gatherings.
They are not authorised to address men at all, not even in the villages.
But what we have today are STUPID MEN who have allowed pussy envelope them.
Those days our forefathers served same PUSSIES as Kolanuts to visitors, yet God treasured them.
hahaha. You spoke Very wise

But women will hate your type when they listen to this.

Truth is bitter indeed

1 Like

Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by Mypeople2(m): 11:12am On Oct 18, 2021
Pastor we hear you .Those things are not important when getting married yet married men with wives with great intelligence and wisdom will not allow young women with breast and yansh to rest .Please marry the one you like , do not allow anyone to tell you what to do.
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by Morris101686(m): 11:21am On Oct 18, 2021
That's a red flag to THINK Women are just for sex and baby making.

Women have great capabilities when it comes to being a partner cause I so much believe God made them wonderfully.

But the question is are they putting this capabilities to use?

The modern women have failed to do this. Most of them have fail to be a partner when it comes to finance, they rather want to leech while few can't even keep a conversation or make life easier with suggestions on how to make life better.

Staying single seems to be the best. Till we reach the promise land.

1 Like

Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by FashionCookie(f): 11:30am On Oct 18, 2021
dyera:

I see one America based busines man coming to alter you. I see you jumping around for joy. I see you running home to share the news with your family and friends.

You relate with falseprophet? grin
Amen o...I claim am grin
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by FashionCookie(f): 11:35am On Oct 18, 2021
Barbiturate:

No woman has everything to keep a man! Vice Versa

True...but some will make it look as if we all have to be perfect! Wo, the thing tire me jare!
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by FashionCookie(f): 11:38am On Oct 18, 2021
Timoleon:
Peace of mind over everything dear.

I swear Bros...trust me some niggas are never satisfied. Why do you think most ladies out there are trying so hard to show us their bad side? Coz they feel that's triggers some guys.
You try everything and at the end they pick just one thing to hold on to and misbehave.
It's just God
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by Kingstanding: 11:49am On Oct 18, 2021
skyoboy:
Unfortunately, many guys only look out for these qualities... Remember many are attracted to good looking things.
If you want to live long as a man, marry a woman because she is wise and matured and not because she's beautiful.
. The man of God is 100% correct. A beautiful woman without character is useless like a used mensuration pad.
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by ofuonyebi: 11:51am On Oct 18, 2021
To humans in ther carnal world...what you think make a marriage a success is CHARACTER

But i say !NO...God the creator of ll things planned marriage
That was why it is predicated on only one factor of success story...LOVE!

Love over-cometh the inability to cook or whether the woman is so ugly etc

That is why JESUS CHRIST & GOD THE FATHER IS CALLED LOVE...Q.E.D

1 Like

Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
skyoboy:
Unfortunately, many guys only look out for these qualities... Remember many are attracted to good looking things.
If you want to live long as a man, marry a woman because she is wise and matured and not because she's beautiful.

What the pastor did not know is that DJKAywise is just washing the brains of dumb girls to make it easier for fckbois and single irresponsible men to have cheaper sex.. and it is working because when the stereotypical-minded girl hears the song that appeals to her sense of physical beauty rather than intelligence and character, they just go haywire
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by Testimony1988(m): 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
He's correct, no reasonable man will want to marry a lady that lacks good manners.
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by HottieCoach(f): 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
NORMALLY!
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by Skyfly007: 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2021
fosiv:
You have spoken well pastor..

REMAX 40,000mah

Ultra high capacity

2.1A fast charging

Dual USB port

LeD display

Anti scratch features

Multi protection

Pay on delivery

Number in pic below !!!

6 MONTHS WARRANTY
how much
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by Soukiss(m): 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
skyoboy:
will said. Com4u
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by cybriz82(m): 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
No mind them..na so one carry klin detergent pour inside my soup without checking what's inside d cup...worse part aunty no even taste d soup...
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by saintnegroid(m): 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2021
skyoboy:

Read my statement well and understand...
I've not written anywhere not to marry a beautiful woman.... Read well and digest.
I read it well and I understood you well... You said go for character and not beauty.... And my question is... Don't we have good character women that are beautiful? Besides the character that irritates you might not irritate me... Bringing my point down to the fact that all women including men do have bad character but you only get to select the one that fits your tolerance. So first of all chose beauty then you proceed to chose a character you can tolerate.

1 Like

Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by FullBlastLight: 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
yanabasee2:
Anything can make you a good wife.... Even those qualities listed there can make you a good wife ...

Because those qualities is what men look for... And when they see it and you have good habits and good brain.... You become a wife automatically...

No the give those flat yansh girls hope...

If men look 4 those qualities, why then are d men stil having issues in marital union or relnship wit d ladies who possess those qualities? Huh?

How on earth can boobs, butts, and d like, be a substitute 4 good xter in marriage?
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by Kizo5(m): 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2021
Mypeople2:
Pastor we hear you .Those things are not important when getting married yet married men with wives with great intelligence and wisdom will not allow young women with breast and yansh to rest .Please marry the one you like , do not allow anyone to tell you what to do.

I never wanted to say anything, but let me tell y that u have said my mind..

just take yourself out, all bills on me

1 Like

Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by slowice(m): 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
Nowadays women don't think beyond their big breast and ass... Reason olosho work is on the rise
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by Kizo5(m): 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
FashionCookie:

True...but some will make it look as if we all have to be perfect! Wo, the thing tire me jare!

make them dey encourage u
if u like don go and work on urself if u be woman
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by guychidile: 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
Gba gam
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by elonmuskbaby: 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
grin
tutudesz:

Sorry Pastor, sorry I mean daddy grin
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by Calitoscassius(m): 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
I bet his wife is ugly, grin i remember when i used to listen to all these peddlers of lies and false hopes called pastors. i used to go to church until the pastor tried to arrange a marriage betweem me and one very ugly cone headed wigged, short woman, he tried to convince me that beauty is nothing. I was like yea right! Speak for yourself man! after that i never went back to any building called church

I don't want a God fearing wife, i want a big ass, big breasted, beautiful bitch for a wife. I can do the cooking myself.
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by pansophist(m): 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
Just as the formula to a naija girls heart is his cash, for the men, its her appearance. Just be light skin, have a proportional ass, a supple breast with all the fake ass wigs and lashes, moderate height, and men will flock at her. Also help if she can fake being educated with her bad English, and indigenous language even.

Even worse, the girl will be giving him headache, a high maintenance, dumb as hell, materialistic, but he would still tolerate and expect a godly woman from her. Talk about being stupid as a man. When I see such men being punished by their choice of women, I don't fell sorry for them. Never. You made your mat, please lie on it.

I'm still waiting for that woman that will give me headache. And I say this boldly because I do not expect a woman to fulfil, complete, or give me happiness. I'm secured and strong in my own domain. And as much as I'll never stress or burden a woman with my vices (eg being philanderous, broke, smokes, drinks, can't do domestic chores etc), you better not bother me with yours (eg being manipulative, leachy, combative, etc).

If any woman troubles my soul, I'll dump her sorry ass. My peace is non negotiable. I mean, if my sister trouble my soul, I'll cut her off, talk more a woman that just walk into my life as a lover? So yes, the pastor is right. Men looks at those things hence, women polish that aspect of them without polishing their inner core. Last last, a man will most likely be with a woman that he deserves. So repair yourself, so you won't be attracted to dysfunctional people.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by Bowwow11(m): 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
skyoboy:
I concur bro
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by Pataricatering(f): 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
Why do men always concern themselves with female issues? Are you people cursed
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by Llyodsjids(m): 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
yanabasee2:
Anything can make you a good wife.... Even those qualities listed there can make you a good wife ...

Because those qualities is what men look for... And when they see it and you have good habits and good brain.... You become a wife automatically...

No the give those flat yansh girls hope...
Re: Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But by Passionate1(m): 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
]hmmmm!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) / Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) / Somalis----are we not great

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.