Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,981 members, 7,799,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Obi, Udenwa, Ihedioha Reject ‘Imposition’ Of Anyanwu As Southeast PDP Secretary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi, Udenwa, Ihedioha Reject ‘Imposition’ Of Anyanwu As Southeast PDP Secretary (10939 Views)

PDP Govs Clash With Wike Over Planned Return Of Anyanwu As National Secretary / Peter Obi As Atiku's VP: Southeast PDP Leaders Meet (Photos) / Okorocha Builds Duplexes For Mbakwe, Enwerem, Udenwa, Ohakim (Ex Imo Governors) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi, Udenwa, Ihedioha Reject ‘Imposition’ Of Anyanwu As Southeast PDP Secretary by Zorn: 7:55am On Oct 18, 2021
helinues:
See the way they are about to tear themselves apart for ordinary party secretary position
like how your mama dey tear you papa undecided
Re: Obi, Udenwa, Ihedioha Reject ‘Imposition’ Of Anyanwu As Southeast PDP Secretary by Jackson105: 8:01am On Oct 18, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

This doesn't concern me but are all the yorubas rallying behind Tinubu? pls shut up and leave those Iboez alone after all you Yoruba are not United ,were is sunday Igboho? Why ae hundreds of yoruba still trapped as refugees in Benin Republic ?

Should we show you how many Yoruba have come out to stand against Tinubu presidency? You Yoruba should stop being tribalistic.. You guys are always quick to attack those Iboez what did they do to you guys? Cant you leave them alone? Its getting annoying, even here in Edo state you guys are always telling us Iboez do this and that una no dey tire? Are you guys good at all? what makes you think we or any other tribe likes you guys at all?

Just shvt your mouth, it is obvious Yoruba is tormenting in your dream, what evidence do you have that the guy you are quoting is Yoruba? Do have have brain at all?

2 Likes

Re: Obi, Udenwa, Ihedioha Reject ‘Imposition’ Of Anyanwu As Southeast PDP Secretary by NoFucksToGive: 8:02am On Oct 18, 2021
Jackson105:

Just shvt your mouth, it is obvious Yoruba is tormenting in your dream, what evidence do you have that the guy you are quoting is Yoruba? Do have have brain at all?

Typical of you type.

I rest my case
Re: Obi, Udenwa, Ihedioha Reject ‘Imposition’ Of Anyanwu As Southeast PDP Secretary by Vistra40: 8:12am On Oct 18, 2021
benuejosh:
South East is never united. And they are always talking about President.

But yet people like you will keep quiet when south west PDP is disunited over Oyinlola’s choice abi. It’s better to be fair in judgement than to be prejudiced
Re: Obi, Udenwa, Ihedioha Reject ‘Imposition’ Of Anyanwu As Southeast PDP Secretary by wizseller: 8:28am On Oct 18, 2021
North conducted theirs and agreed on Ayu, we didn't hear all this

It is why they are ahead politically

helinues:
See the way they are about to tear themselves apart for ordinary party secretary position

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi, Udenwa, Ihedioha Reject ‘Imposition’ Of Anyanwu As Southeast PDP Secretary by stinechykee: 8:30am On Oct 18, 2021
ITbomb:
Southeast will always fight one another when given a slot.
I remember the days of Senate president slot
Just like the way South West PDP stakeholders was fighting Gboyenga Oyetola who caused the denied of South West producing PDP nlNational Chairman and they keep on fighting themselves
Re: Obi, Udenwa, Ihedioha Reject ‘Imposition’ Of Anyanwu As Southeast PDP Secretary by stinechykee: 8:32am On Oct 18, 2021
Vistra40:

But yet people like you will keep quiet when south west PDP is disunited over Oyinlola’s choice abi. It’s better to be fair in judgement than to be prejudiced
You will not see that first class resident Yoruba zombie here now that you have exposed them and their acclaimed united hahaha
Re: Obi, Udenwa, Ihedioha Reject ‘Imposition’ Of Anyanwu As Southeast PDP Secretary by Terrier99: 8:36am On Oct 18, 2021
mrvitalis:

Remind us again how secoudus became chairman

Is Secondus from the South East?
You Igbos no even sabi politics.
Re: Obi, Udenwa, Ihedioha Reject ‘Imposition’ Of Anyanwu As Southeast PDP Secretary by stinechykee: 8:37am On Oct 18, 2021
Jackson105:

So you are now a spoke man of the Yoruba guy he qouted ehhh?? You people are really exactly what Igbos called you people and that is why you people hate them with passion, treacherous, unreliable and shady people that is whom you Yorubas are
Re: Obi, Udenwa, Ihedioha Reject ‘Imposition’ Of Anyanwu As Southeast PDP Secretary by Terrier99: 8:39am On Oct 18, 2021
stinechykee:
So you are now a spoke man of the Yoruba guy he qouted ehhh?? You people are really exactly what Igbos called you people and that is why you people hate them with passion, treacherous, unreliable and shady people that is whom you Yorubas are

When Bianca wanted to contest Senate seat in Anambra, Igbos chased her off. They reminded her that she's a wawa from Enugu and she should go back to Enugu to contest. That is the wife of Ojukwu treated like a stray dog.

Last time, Uzodinma nearly slapped a fellow Igbo Governor because they didn't allow Uzodinma carry his Armoured car inside the other Governor's house.
You people play the most divisive and primitive kind of politics and it's always entertaining watch you baboons fight yourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi, Udenwa, Ihedioha Reject ‘Imposition’ Of Anyanwu As Southeast PDP Secretary by stinechykee: 8:45am On Oct 18, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

This doesn't concern me but are all the yorubas rallying behind Tinubu? pls shut up and leave those Iboez alone after all you Yorubaz are not United ,were is sunday Igboho? Why are hundreds of yoruba still trapped as refugees in Benin Republic ?

Should we show you how many Yoruba have come out to stand against Tinubu presidency? You Yoruba should stop being tribalistic.. You guys are always quick to attack those Iboez what did they do to you guys? Cant you leave them alone? Its getting annoying, even here in Edo state you guys are always telling us Iboez do this and that una no dey tire? Are you guys good at all? what makes you think we or any other tribe likes you guys at all?
You really said everything and I couldn't put it well the way you did.I have never seen a tribe that full of hate engraved in their body but they will always look for Igbos to transfer it to.They will be first to throw tantrum,words filled with hate against Igbos and when Igbos reciprocate back they will start buying sympathy from other tribes or be looking for tribes that will join them to fight Igbos because they know that they can not fight great Igbos alone because of their cowardice.I spit on the grave of these people(Tufiakwa)

1 Like

Re: Obi, Udenwa, Ihedioha Reject ‘Imposition’ Of Anyanwu As Southeast PDP Secretary by jaxxy(m): 8:50am On Oct 18, 2021
Them don start. undecided
Re: Obi, Udenwa, Ihedioha Reject ‘Imposition’ Of Anyanwu As Southeast PDP Secretary by stinechykee: 8:50am On Oct 18, 2021
Terrier99:

When Bianca wanted to contest Senate seat in Anambra, Igbos chased her off. They reminded her that she's a wawa from Enugu and she should go back to Enugu to contest. That is the wife of Ojukwu treated like a stray dog.

Last time, Uzodinma nearly slapped a fellow Igbo Governor because they didn't allow Uzodinma carry his Armoured car inside the other Governor's house.
You people play the most divisive and primitive kind of politics and it's always entertaining watch you baboons fight yourselves.
Hahaha see them doing what they always know how to do best by trying to bringing up unscrupulous and baseless stories to deceive or play divide and rule antics they are known for but trust me it will not work again cos great Igbos have started exposing you people antics to other tribes that don't know whom you people truly are.Pathetic people filled with hate and enviness against great Igbos
Re: Obi, Udenwa, Ihedioha Reject ‘Imposition’ Of Anyanwu As Southeast PDP Secretary by Terrier99: 8:56am On Oct 18, 2021
stinechykee:
Hahaha see them doing what they always know how to do best by trying to bringing up unscrupulous and baseless stories to deceive or play divide and rule antics they are known for but trust me it will not work again cos great Igbos have started exposing you people antics to other tribes that don't know whom you people truly are.Pathetic people filled with hate and enviness against great Igbos

Great Igbos indeed. Federal slaves of everybody.
Re: Obi, Udenwa, Ihedioha Reject ‘Imposition’ Of Anyanwu As Southeast PDP Secretary by jaxxy(m): 8:56am On Oct 18, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

This doesn't concern me but are all the yorubas rallying behind Tinubu? pls shut up and leave those Iboez alone after all you Yorubaz are not United ,were is sunday Igboho? Why are hundreds of yoruba still trapped as refugees in Benin Republic ?

All Yoruba’s rallied support for osinbajo and Tinubu was sensible to pick an acceptable candidate rather than look for a greedy corrupt one.

Can Igbo’s do such? Yoruba’s have issues bt Igbos have is more than necessary because they lack good leadership despite have many leaders bt none has stood out.

We need to address this nagging issue with Igbos pls. That’s how many still kicked against Peter Obi as vp.

How can they then get an Igbo President? undecided

stinechykee:
You really said everything and I couldn't put it well the way you did.I have never seen a tribe that full of hate engraved in their body but they will always look for Igbos to transfer it to.They will be first to throw tantrum,words filled with hate against Igbos and when Igbos reciprocate back they will start buying sympathy from other tribes or be looking for tribes that will join them to fight Igbos because they know that they can not fight great Igbos alone because of their cowardice.I spit on the grave of these people(Tufiakwa)

Let us call a spade a spade. Every region have these kind of issues bt it’s less in the North and more in the South especially west and east.

East sadly has suffered more cos of it than any other regions. Igbos have no form of leadership to steer positive change. They sabotage anyone that try’s to take such spot or do we say there are no good leaders in Igboland?? undecided

As bad as tinubu is he brought out best leaders like osinbajo, fashola, amode and now sanwolu. That’s why he still relevant if not he would have been packed to the side since.

I have reservations for tinubu bt I like his choice in the key areas. Rochas should have been like this bt he fvckdup tryin to install his sonlnlaw (tinubu no get son-in-law?) and Igbos sent him packing.
Re: Obi, Udenwa, Ihedioha Reject ‘Imposition’ Of Anyanwu As Southeast PDP Secretary by NoFucksToGive: 9:04am On Oct 18, 2021
[s]
jaxxy:

All Yoruba’s rallied support for osinbajo and Tinubu was sensible to pick an acceptable candidate rather than look for a greedy corrupt one.

Can Igbo’s do such? Yoruba’s have issues bt Igbos have is more than necessary because they lack good leadership despite have many leaders bt none has stood out.

We need to address this nagging issue with Igbos pls. That’s how many still kicked against Peter Obi as vp.

How can they then get an Igbo President? undecided
[/s]

You are a pathological liar. Yorubas never rallied support for Tinubu, our Tv , Radio and Internet has been inodiated with countless interviews of so called yoruba elder states men telling the world why Tinubu should abandon his ambition. Tribalists like you are never worth the time it takes to type a sentence as they are myopic narrow minded trolls unintelligent and unable to hold a conversation, i don't do motor park now pls never quote me again.
Re: Obi, Udenwa, Ihedioha Reject ‘Imposition’ Of Anyanwu As Southeast PDP Secretary by jaxxy(m): 9:14am On Oct 18, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

You are a pathological liar. Yorubas never rallied support for Tinubu, our Tv , Radio and Internet has been inodiated with countless interviews of so called yoruba elder states men telling the world why Tinubu should abandon his ambition. Tribalists like you are never worth the time it takes to type a sentence as they are myopic narrow minded trolls unintelligent and unable to hold a conversation, i don't do motor park now pls never quote me again.

I think ure the tribalist here or u didn’t understand what I said. I spoke about osinbajo Tinubus pick. Not tinubu himself.

And even when tinubu became governor in 1999 he was accepted by most Yoruba’s even afenifere cos he went round to beg all of them and they allowed him bt he betrayed most them and size the structure from the old men and started his own party. That’s how the beef started.
Re: Obi, Udenwa, Ihedioha Reject ‘Imposition’ Of Anyanwu As Southeast PDP Secretary by NoFucksToGive: 9:25am On Oct 18, 2021
[s]
jaxxy:

I think ure the tribalist here or u didn’t understand what I said. I spoke about osinbajo Tinubus pick. Not tinubu himself.

And even when tinubu became governor in 1999 he was accepted by most Yoruba’s even afenifere cos he went round to beg all of them and they allowed him bt he betrayed most them and size the structure from the old men and started his own party. That’s how the beef started.
[/s]

Don't quote me again sir

Seun mynd44 mukina2 OAM4J

harassment
Re: Obi, Udenwa, Ihedioha Reject ‘Imposition’ Of Anyanwu As Southeast PDP Secretary by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 18, 2021
jaxxy:

What has Osibanjo Achieved?... What did fashola do with the power sector?...You guys should stop all these fooling around...
Re: Obi, Udenwa, Ihedioha Reject ‘Imposition’ Of Anyanwu As Southeast PDP Secretary by jaxxy(m): 9:35am On Oct 18, 2021
Baawahala:

What has Osibanjo Achieved?... What did fashola do with the power sector?...You guys should stop all these fooling around...

Stop being a hypocrite. Osinbajo did more than we cud imagine when Buhari handed over to him. Osinbajo is not the problem with this government. He wasn’t allowed to bring the solutions. And we all know that’s the case. Cos he just a vpsnd far better than most vps anywhere.
Re: Obi, Udenwa, Ihedioha Reject ‘Imposition’ Of Anyanwu As Southeast PDP Secretary by jaxxy(m): 9:37am On Oct 18, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

Don't quote me again sir

Seun mynd44 mukina2 OAM4J

harassment

Harassment how? On a forum we are free to discuss and thee was no Harassment. U even called me a tribalist 1st.

This must be the joke of the century. I done with this brick wall conversation.
Re: Obi, Udenwa, Ihedioha Reject ‘Imposition’ Of Anyanwu As Southeast PDP Secretary by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 18, 2021
jaxxy:

Stop being a hypocrite. Osinbajo did more than we cud imagine when Buhari handed over to him. Osinbajo is not the problem with this government. He wasn’t allowed to bring the solutions. And we all know that’s the case. Cos he just a vpsnd far better than most vps anywhere.
Until he is charge then we can rate him,don't rate an outsider for parochial reasons...
Re: Obi, Udenwa, Ihedioha Reject ‘Imposition’ Of Anyanwu As Southeast PDP Secretary by jaxxy(m): 9:43am On Oct 18, 2021
Baawahala:

Until he is charge then we can rate him,don't rate an outsider for parochial reasons...

Agreed Bt we have seen his performance when incharge briefly and the changes made. So u can’t also write him off.
Re: Obi, Udenwa, Ihedioha Reject ‘Imposition’ Of Anyanwu As Southeast PDP Secretary by Yankee101: 9:47am On Oct 18, 2021
Northerners dropped for Ayu, igbos are fighting their own

See why it's hard for igbo to be president?

No internal cohesion. So divide and rule
Re: Obi, Udenwa, Ihedioha Reject ‘Imposition’ Of Anyanwu As Southeast PDP Secretary by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 18, 2021
jaxxy:

Agreed Bt we have seen his performance when incharge briefly and the changes made. So u can’t also write him off.
Not writing anyone off,neither am I subscribing to praising any politician to high heavens. We must also study those who propels them and the end game,not looking at mere flickers that are mostly deception in the Nigerian political parlance.
Re: Obi, Udenwa, Ihedioha Reject ‘Imposition’ Of Anyanwu As Southeast PDP Secretary by chukel(m): 9:58am On Oct 18, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:
The Southeast has Spoken cool

Senator Samuel Nnaemeka Anyanwu is the only Language we understand

Sam Daddy cool
sam daddy, onye umu nwa. From governorship candidate to national secretary. Mkpari.
Re: Obi, Udenwa, Ihedioha Reject ‘Imposition’ Of Anyanwu As Southeast PDP Secretary by jaxxy(m): 10:09am On Oct 18, 2021
Baawahala:

Not writing anyone off,neither am I subscribing to praising any politician to high heavens. We must also study those who propels them and the end game,not looking at mere flickers that are mostly deception in the Nigerian political parlance.

I agree with u Bt we must not also disregard the good we see In our unprogressive political evolution. Sm1 must help Sm1 rose doesn’t necessarily mean they are thesame.

Even tinubu came from afenifere and abandoned them for his new ideology. It is a evolution and there will be mistakes bt progress should be non negotiable.

If we choose to not take risks waiting for an imaginary best they may never come since we refuse to act on what we have or look formore we will ultimately remain thesame will we keep talking same old story.
Re: Obi, Udenwa, Ihedioha Reject ‘Imposition’ Of Anyanwu As Southeast PDP Secretary by AfonjaConehead: 10:31am On Oct 18, 2021
Terrier99:

Great igbos INdeed. B" Federal SlavaEs of evArybody.L
grin grin grin
Re: Obi, Udenwa, Ihedioha Reject ‘Imposition’ Of Anyanwu As Southeast PDP Secretary by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:12am On Oct 18, 2021
chukel:
sam daddy, onye umu nwa. From governorship candidate to national secretary. Mkpari.

We remain in active service to our Great Party.

Long alive PDP
Re: Obi, Udenwa, Ihedioha Reject ‘Imposition’ Of Anyanwu As Southeast PDP Secretary by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 18, 2021
jaxxy:

I agree with u Bt we must not also disregard the good we see In our unprogressive political evolution. Sm1 must help Sm1 rose doesn’t necessarily mean they are thesame.

Even tinubu came from afenifere and abandoned them for his new ideology. It is a evolution and there will be mistakes bt progress should be non negotiable.

If we choose to not take risks waiting for an imaginary best they may never come since we refuse to act on what we have or look formore we will ultimately remain thesame will we keep talking same old story.
I believe we've both gotten to a point where we understand each other.
Re: Obi, Udenwa, Ihedioha Reject ‘Imposition’ Of Anyanwu As Southeast PDP Secretary by Jackson105: 11:39am On Oct 18, 2021
stinechykee:

Yes I am, Please hang yourself.

I will defend Yoruba interest anywhere in the World and I am not ashame to say it, you can go and die, if that's unbearable for you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Informed FG, Military Of Threats, Soldiers’ Misconduct, Says Taraba / Amnesty International Operations Damaging Military's Morale - Presidency / Federal High Court Upholds Ekwunife's Candidacy, Strikes Out Chukwuelue's Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.