Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Penetration Tester... What's The First Thing Dat Comes To Ur Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Penetration Tester... What's The First Thing Dat Comes To Ur Mind (479 Views)

Soro Soke! Tell Us Why You're Depressed(let Out Ur Mind) / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Penetration Tester... What's The First Thing Dat Comes To Ur Mind by OfficialGaGa(m): 6:03am On Oct 18, 2021
What's the first thing that comes to ur mind when u hear or see these words...

Penetration tester....

this is specifically for those who don't know the meaning and those who don't want to know the meaning for their naughty minds to be happy and satisfied.. grin grin grin

BTW, A penetration tester is an ethical hacker or white hacker that is hired by an organization to look for loopholes in that organization security n data system... hope I am correct
Re: Penetration Tester... What's The First Thing Dat Comes To Ur Mind by suffering: 12:57am On Dec 07, 2021
BTW, A penetration tester is an ethical hacker or white hacker that is hired by an organization to look for loopholes in that organization security n data system
Exactly this.
Re: Penetration Tester... What's The First Thing Dat Comes To Ur Mind by Double0h7(f): 1:01am On Dec 07, 2021
I thought of a tire and something that might test the pressure or the level of air in a tire. Lol. My mind is clean ooo grin

(1) (Reply)

“I Love You More” – Nigerian Father Tells Lesbian Daughter [WATCH] / Whatsapp Group For Chat, Flirt,adults Pics Videos For Only Married In Oyo State / A Transfer Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.