Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:53 AM

The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) (7906 Views)

Men Don't Go To War Against Women / Why The Hatred By 80% Of Males On Nairaland Romance Section Against Women? / Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by Scientists(m): 6:46am On Oct 18, 2021
embarassed

The worst invention that had ever been made against women is the invention of condoms.

Women, why do u people hate condoms so much? If not for Christ, na so Confidence for give me Gonorrhea. Isn't it evil? At a point, Confidence had to lie to me that condom hurts her cheesy can u imagine such witchcraft?

Guys always use condoms, as she loves going raw with u, that is also how she loves going raw with other guys. Don't fall victim to paternity fraud. When baby enters, she will check her list of raw users, and choose the weakest and most responsible and u won't have much say because on the actual sense, u went raw. USE CONDOMS

Abet nairalsnders, Why do women hate condoms so much as Igbos hates poverty?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by illicit(m): 6:50am On Oct 18, 2021
This babe told me she don't like condoms

When we got into action, she begged to lick my anus and I let her

That was when I knew I had enter trouble

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:51am On Oct 18, 2021
lipsrsealed
Wait first,how guyman go go market go buy food stuffs without carrying paper bag? lipsrsealed

17 Likes

Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by anthonyuncle(m): 6:54am On Oct 18, 2021
when you tell them, they won't listen
Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by Sundrus: 6:56am On Oct 18, 2021
cheesy cheesy dawan say she lick him anus. U for shit inside her mouth

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by Scientists(m): 7:00am On Oct 18, 2021
illicit:

I won't feel comfortable spreading my butt for any woman o. Phueh. Touching my bumbum is only allowed if she is giving me mind blowing blow.job

23 Likes

Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by Scientists(m): 7:02am On Oct 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Wait first,how guyman go go market go buy food stuffs without carrying paper bag? lipsrsealed

Maybe he should hang the cart on his erect dick tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by falcon01: 7:05am On Oct 18, 2021
Girl wey dey use Love Machine say she no like condom grin.
I reject that Nonsense!

12 Likes

Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by Robnectar(m): 7:05am On Oct 18, 2021
Scientists:

I won't feel comfortable spreading my butt for any woman o. Phueh. Touching my bumbum is only allowed if she is giving me mind blowing blow.job

grin

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by advanceDNA: 7:26am On Oct 18, 2021
illicit:

nigga .....you are fvcking hilarious

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by illicit(m): 7:29am On Oct 18, 2021
Scientists:

Yes both lol
Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by Babssoo(m): 7:54am On Oct 18, 2021
illicit:

you are a comedian grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by MadamVanessa(f): 8:31am On Oct 18, 2021
Personally i don't like condom, so instead of him using condom, i always teased him first to used his tongue in licking the pussy and the ass hole.., as i recently discovered that tongue fucck is more sweeter than dick fucck, and the orgasm is always out of this world.
Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 18, 2021
na skin to skin dey sweet pass o me self no like CD my babe too knw

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by Gadafii: 8:43am On Oct 18, 2021
i no too like cd, same as my girl but our last experience was somehow scary.

she started having symptoms of pregnancy, cant sleep at night, stomach filled and cant poo cheesy

omo i fear ooo, now we are patiently waiting for her next period, but we don conclude say no more nigga raw until further notice

15 Likes

Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by delzbaba(m): 8:47am On Oct 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Personally i don't like condom, so instead of him using condom, i always teased him first to used his tongue in licking the pussy and the ass hole.., as i recently discovered that tongue fucck is more sweeter than dick fucck, and the orgasm is always out of this world.

recently discovered, tell me do you have a pet puppy?

16 Likes

Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by Gadafii: 8:51am On Oct 18, 2021
Scientists:

i don jam girl like that too, baami i fear pass anything that day cheesy cheesy

she already had my balls in her mouth, with her hand holding my pole, she suddenly dived my anuse with her tongue unannounced, see the energy i take jump that day, babe wetin be this, she said its fun, u will like it..i no gree, this sloppy bj do me no near my nyash again, i take God beg you, this same girl no like condom, she wants me to cum on her face and in her mouth too, na there and then i know say wahala dey, i been dey imagined how many guys she allows such with

30 Likes

Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by Chibuzoc(m): 9:08am On Oct 18, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 18, 2021
True true mad people full Nairaland. Lol

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by Oyiboman69: 9:40am On Oct 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by Qpid5(m): 9:56am On Oct 18, 2021
illicit:

Yes both lol

I went for a test later tho and thank God she passed nothing to me
sorry bro, i dnt knw you bt i hate you and that useless bitch for such act.. I wish people like you and d bitch don't deserve 2 be among human being... From sucking dick, licking vagina nw na anus and u are telling us.. I hate you 10000000000% if i see u anywhere around me, i wil treat u like a wild animal.. U shud be caged

4 Likes

Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by illicit(m): 10:10am On Oct 18, 2021
Qpid5:
sorry bro, i dnt knw you bt i hate you and that useless bitch for such act.. I wish people like you and d bitch don't deserve 2 be among human being... From sucking dick, licking vagina nw na anus and u are telling us.. I hate you 10000000000% if i see u anywhere around me, i wil treat u like a wild animal.. U shud be caged

Yes she licked my anus

Is it ur anus

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by Collins4u1(m): 10:21am On Oct 18, 2021
God when!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by Davash222(m): 10:32am On Oct 18, 2021
illicit:

cheesy

That babe, you still get her contact?

Asking for a colleague here.

9 Likes

Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by Purposefulvoice(f): 10:35am On Oct 18, 2021
It is well with every woman �

1 Like

Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by Generalwoodz(m): 11:06am On Oct 18, 2021
They're about to start 3rd world War on this thread grin... brother qpid5, why do you want to cage Mr. illicit like a wild animal when his anus isn't etched on your forehead

12 Likes

Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by Whazar(m): 11:12am On Oct 18, 2021
too much condom dey make their belle big
Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by Unlettered: 11:15am On Oct 18, 2021
This thread is too wild abeg. grin

Make i pack my bag go for early weekend with my wife abeg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by benqo01(m): 11:17am On Oct 18, 2021
Condom now dey burst anyhow,like EFCC dey burst awon boys.....trust no bitch telling u not to use condom

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by illicit(m): 11:37am On Oct 18, 2021
Generalwoodz:
They're about to start 3rd world War on this thread grin... brother qpid5, why do you want to cage Mr. illicit like a wild animal when his anus isn't etched on your forehead

Abi o
Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by illicit(m): 11:38am On Oct 18, 2021
Davash222:

cheesy

That babe, you still get her contact?

Asking for a colleague here.

Yes o

We are friends

1 Like

Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by Demigod22: 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
Gadafii:
i no too like cd, same as my girl but our last experience was somehow scary.

she started having symptoms of pregnancy, cant sleep at night, stomach filled and cant poo cheesy

omo i fear ooo, now we are patiently waiting for her next period, but we don conclude say no more nigga raw until further notice

LoL, we are in this together. This one is not even my girlfriend, I was so careless and stupid. I have been wishing and hoping that it should be negative and I will not have any sex again till I graduate by December.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Will Be Shocked What Your Future Wife Is Doing On Codedruns / Can You Marry Someone You Met Online? / Photos: Top Naija Nude Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.