Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? (24726 Views)

What Lucritive Business Can I Invest 1.5m On ... Please I Need Advise. No Insult / Earn #150k Monthly When You Invest #1.5 Million / Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:45am On Oct 18, 2021
God punish Buhari!!!

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by eagleonearth(m): 10:45am On Oct 18, 2021
Faller:
Use it to play 3 odds

That's 3 Million.....

You'll get alot of people advertising their odds on this forum ...so you don't have to worry about where to get sure 3 odds ...

Or u can Set Up a little HK for bombing....
this generation and gambling sef

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Xixtie(f): 10:45am On Oct 18, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Bro, even with crypto, how can he get 30% to 40% monthly?

He is a thief. He will be scammed.
I swear na packaged thief he be.
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Unik3030: 10:46am On Oct 18, 2021
U aren't even planning to give it time to grow, u just want to start n immediately u want to b making 30% of your start up capital.

Think twice bro cos scammers will agree to any terms n condition only to run away with your money

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by WantsandMore: 10:46am On Oct 18, 2021
Which Country are you resident in? Go to the tech market section, find trending gadget or techs and invest in them. Offer tlc deals and ship fast...your 1 million will grow wings in weeks...not kidding...

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by VlamesIffect(f): 10:47am On Oct 18, 2021
angry

You want to do M.M..M or what?

30% monthly...so in 1 year you would have made 360% of your capital.

You are obviously new to how business & investing works.

Lower your monthly ROI then i will give you a practical business that i have hand in......

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by taiwofawole: 10:47am On Oct 18, 2021
Business analysis is a good career to start with . For other people looking for a profitable venture especially in an economic where naira is crushed I would advise you look into starting a business that pays in dollars online , one of the easiest and most profitable is Blogging we have others like digital
marketing , affiliate marketing, creating a website that solves problem like (multivendor , classified , online radio station e.t.c) . Incase you are wondering who I am , My name is Kennie Fawole , CEO of Kennietech , one of the most notable web developer & business strategist on nairaland , my thread speaks volume of me , check them out

https://www.nairaland.com/6775085/thread-meant-client-reviews-testimonials

If you need a business idea or you need consultation, hit me up !

, unlike every other digital business blogging is quite lucrative for people who aren’t in rush to make money.
See the cost and process of hosting , creating and monetizing a blog in my thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/6786474/cost-creating-blog-nigeria-how

My advice to young chap dvise to young chaps is to get as many digital skills as possible . Just imagine struggling through 4/5 years and you end in an economy where Naira is weak asf .. Please in all you do , get a digital skill .
Kindly check this thread to see some useful skill you can learn
https://www.nairaland.com/6797377/freelancer-today-learn-concept-web

1 Like

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 18, 2021
Op you are not serious. 1m to get 300k - 400k grin
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by otosa(m): 10:47am On Oct 18, 2021
jimmyolasun:
Enter bet9ja, carry 3 odds but avoid Man United then smile to the bank in fourple folds after 90mins.

Thank me later
what of Arsenal?
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Oyerinde16(m): 10:47am On Oct 18, 2021
Its harvest time, commodity prices are falling now, Buy grains, store it in our warehouse, or in your house, in three to four months time when prices begin to rise, you sell. if you have emergencies, sell its yours... thank me later, Dm is open.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by onibokun10(m): 10:47am On Oct 18, 2021
Your return option is too much. And its risky investing In business you're not personally involved in. With your #1m, invest in people instead. Those people you send money to at home, invest in them indirectly. Like get a bus for business and let them monitor it . Since part of the proceeds is initially meant for them as you send money home regularly, they'd be keen to monitor your business to see their monthly cut. Thus giving you peace and giving them meal.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by dhiqson(m): 10:47am On Oct 18, 2021
If you've anyone you can trust, you could start a Uber business
Don't think of any shitty investment in Nigeria here o

Or op better still grin
You could just invest in me
I might be the next mbappe
Do the calculations smiley

Or housing agencies where anyhouse sold, your share is being sent to you
If I were you I'd consider the second part cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by dandig(m): 10:48am On Oct 18, 2021
I don't think it's possible to get 300k ROI Monthly with Principal of #1M. Oga For the Yankee wey u dey e easy like that. Now let's say u open saloon for Yankee, u dey Barb 2k per head calculate x 30 days.. u no go still fit achieve 150k.
My advise, buy government bond with ur 1m for straight 2yrs tenure make e mature.
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by MrCover: 10:49am On Oct 18, 2021
No be small thing
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by PericomaNwankwo: 10:49am On Oct 18, 2021
saintnegroid:
No my brother this not possible. But you can do your investment with prudential zenith life... If you need more information you contact me. Thanks

See your life Prudential zenith my spit

1 Like

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Boogyman557: 10:50am On Oct 18, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool. 1M AND U WANT 300 TO 400K PER MONTH. WTF MAN
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by 2braithe: 10:50am On Oct 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ...300k to 400k...every month....na greediness go kill you there

Anyway Add money join am make you open a place where people for dey fill cooking gas
Start with one tank

I think say you go talk make he start HK grin
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Dreyfundz(m): 10:50am On Oct 18, 2021
There are many ways to invest but always remember never put all your eggs in one basket

Meanwhile if you don't wanna miss out on any update because of low battery. Message me now to get your Powerbank for an affordable price

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Doctoadisa(m): 10:50am On Oct 18, 2021
I think POS would be good in a good location
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Wapchrist1(m): 10:52am On Oct 18, 2021
Chat me up if your good in marketing, I will help you to import spare parts but not free
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by ginyd: 10:52am On Oct 18, 2021
Consider DeFi staking options with digital currencies. Reach out to me to know more.
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Chiefsir(m): 10:52am On Oct 18, 2021
Firstly, this is October 2021, 1million naira is not a big amount and it’s greedy to want to have over 30-40% from investment . A logical return of investment should not be more than 5-15% monthly anything more than that, be sure you will get scammed!
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by neyoohhh: 10:53am On Oct 18, 2021
We'll all be loaded with a guaranteed ROI of 40 percent per month on 1 million.

U try sha grin

No advice needed, keep dreaming.
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by shhai: 10:54am On Oct 18, 2021
If you are really serious and want an honest investment then invest with Shhai Capital Investment Cooperative Society Ltd . https://shhaicapital.com/ your monthly profit for 1 million Naira will be NGN200,000 MONTHLY. [b][/b]
myike2:
Hello Nairalanders…

So I’m looking for a good way/means of investing up to N1m. I currently don’t live in Nigeria (though I still have family and friends there, so keep in mind I won’t be able to manage a business there in person), and I’ve been looking for the best investment to do with N1m.”

I send money home every month, so I thought it would be best if I can have an investment in Naija that could generate maybe N300k to N400k monthly, so that I don’t have to send money home anymore. The N1m for investment/business is flexible, that means I could do past the N1m if necessary. I need only solid suggestions please.

Mods please do justice to this.
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Karemarealty288(m): 10:54am On Oct 18, 2021
I invested 1million in forex and was getting 15% (150k)ROI which is to run for 6months......but now stories that touch don enter na our capital we dey even beg be returned.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Desultan(m): 10:54am On Oct 18, 2021
Damn! Please check out the number of people silently viewing this thread. These are people asking same question in their hearts but cannot speak out for various reasons.
I wish these are the types of topics we have here on Nairaland rather than all these sex tapes and yeyebrity gists. People need help and guidance in these trying times.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by LandMann: 10:54am On Oct 18, 2021
myike2:
Hello Nairalanders…

So I’m looking for a good way/means of investing up to N1m. I currently don’t live in Nigeria (though I still have family and friends there, so keep in mind I won’t be able to manage a business there in person), and I’ve been looking for the best investment to do with N1m.”

I send money home every month, so I thought it would be best if I can have an investment in Naija that could generate maybe N300k to N400k monthly, so that I don’t have to send money home anymore. The N1m for investment/business is flexible, that means I could do past the N1m if necessary. I need only solid suggestions please.

Mods please do justice to this.

You want to invest 1 million naira to get 400k monthly?

You're a fool. Go and play baba ijebu or bet9ja

1 Like

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by fisayodayo: 10:54am On Oct 18, 2021
Hold #500 k and use the remaining to trade forex. You will smile I tell you. Seek knowledge on forex trading.
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Ezemarcel(m): 10:54am On Oct 18, 2021
dandig:
I don't think it's possible to get 300k ROI Monthly with Principal of #1M. Oga For the Yankee wey u dey e easy like that. Now let's say u open saloon for Yankee, u dey Barb 2k per head calculate x 30 days.. u no go still fit achieve 150k.
My advise, buy government bond with ur 1m for straight 2yrs tenure make e mature.
mumu advice

1 Like

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:55am On Oct 18, 2021
Chiefsir:
Firstly, this is October 2021, 1million naira is not a big amount and it’s greedy to want to have over 30-40% from investment . A logical return of investment should not be more than 5-15% monthly anything more than that, be sure you will get scammed!

do you know you are right a whole one million can not start better business in Nigeria again

ONE MILLION~!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Bonds Rise After Buhari Presidential Election Win / Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.