Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Dear Mameette- Personal Advice Column - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Mameette- Personal Advice Column (1734 Views)

Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! / Dear Nigerian Men That Don't Help With Housework, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Mameette- Personal Advice Column by Mameette(f): 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2006
Need personal Advice for your Life ?

Dear Mameette is here to provide honest and to the point advice on all personal/interpersonal matters troubling you.
Just write to me and you can be assured of a prompt response.
Peace & love.
Re: Dear Mameette- Personal Advice Column by BIMOWO(f): 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2006
Dear Mamette,
Thank you so much for your Column.
My present Boy friend proposed[marriage] to me just last week and when I informed my family about the good news,
my elder sister who is married with 2 children,informed me that she had a fling with the guy [my BF]about 6years ago before her marriage and for this reason i should not marry him.
Please advice me as I am so much in love with him and going to say Yes.
Re: Dear Mameette- Personal Advice Column by Mameette(f): 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2006
BIMOWO:

Dear Mamette,
Thank you so much for your Column.
My present Boy friend proposed[marriage] to me just last week and when I informed my family about the good news,
my elder sister who is married with 2 children,informed me that she had a fling with the guy [my BF]about 6years ago before her marriage and for this reason i should not marry him.
Please advice me as I am so much in love with him and going to say Yes.

Bim,
I think the important part of this whole thing is for you to have a close talk with your Boy friend on this issue and find out why he never mentioned his past sex relationship with your elder sister.
If I must be frank with you, a man who flirts with two sisters lacks self control and would be a poor marriage material. Girl if he confirms your fear run for dear life before you open your heart any further to him to destroy.
Re: Dear Mameette- Personal Advice Column by tpia1: 2:09am On Sep 11, 2014
why do a lot of male nlers always give this only piece of advice on almost every relationship or marital matter:

"always test drive (your SO) before marrying "

just curious, are they really of the opinion having sex before marriage is the most important thing in any relationship, or they are just speaking from konji.

(1) (Reply)

First Care For Baby's Teeth / A Letter To My Son (By A Chauvinist Dad) / Photo: A Mum Breastfeeding Her Child While Using The Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.