Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,028 members, 7,807,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

I Did A 2 Minute Plank Every Day And This Is What Happened To My Body - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Did A 2 Minute Plank Every Day And This Is What Happened To My Body (4020 Views)

What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? / I Did A 1 Minute Plank Every Morning And This Happened To My Body / How Two Kids Dressed For Their Career Day And Ask To Go Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did A 2 Minute Plank Every Day And This Is What Happened To My Body by okeayomide123(m): 11:43am On Oct 18, 2021
I Did a 2 Minute Plank Every Day And This Is What Happened To My Body.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=260q4Koi8_Q

In this video, I will reveal to you the benefits of doing 2 Minute Plank Every Day And This Is What Happened To My Body.

This is what happened to my body after I did a two-minute plank every day.

Many individuals, both online and offline, are praising the benefits of performing planks every day.

Have you ever attempted planking before?

We know it's difficult, but planking for two minutes every day will benefit your body.

A daily two-minute plank can even help you achieve washboard abs.

Many individuals crave that six-pack, which is why they jump right into such tasks.

Is it true that planking for two minutes every day will help you get a six-pack?

Continue watching to find more about what planking does to your body!

Before watching a video, don't forget to subscribe to our channel by clicking the subscribe button below and then clicking the bell icon every time you post a new video to be notified.

Subscribe for more: https:///3wb8OaL
Re: I Did A 2 Minute Plank Every Day And This Is What Happened To My Body by Noshitboi(m): 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
Have you ever been planked with a 2 by 2 plank?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did A 2 Minute Plank Every Day And This Is What Happened To My Body by Mightymosco: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
Nt suprised..na u ge ur body
Re: I Did A 2 Minute Plank Every Day And This Is What Happened To My Body by pansophist(m): 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
For me I run about 35km weekly. And my body is well defined, I can eat anything I like and my body fat is very low. Everyone should integrate an exercise routine to their lifestyle. Its the single, most potent weapon against ageing, loss of strength and sluggishness.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Did A 2 Minute Plank Every Day And This Is What Happened To My Body by angelfallz(m): 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
grin grin grin
Noshitboi:
Have you ever been planked with 2 by 2 plank?
Re: I Did A 2 Minute Plank Every Day And This Is What Happened To My Body by seguno2: 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2021
okeayomide123:
I Did a 2 Minute Plank Every Day And This Is What Happened To My Body.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=260q4Koi8_Q

In this video, I will reveal to you the benefits of doing 2 Minute Plank Every Day And This Is What Happened To My Body.

This is what happened to my body after I did a two-minute plank every day.

Many individuals, both online and offline, are praising the benefits of performing planks every day.

Have you ever attempted planking before?

We know it's difficult, but planking for two minutes every day will benefit your body.

A daily two-minute plank can even help you achieve washboard abs.

Many individuals crave that six-pack, which is why they jump right into such tasks.

Is it true that planking for two minutes every day will help you get a six-pack?

Continue watching to find more about what planking does to your body!

Before watching a video, don't forget to subscribe to our channel by clicking the subscribe button below and then clicking the bell icon every time you post a new video to be notified.

Subscribe for more: https:///3wb8OaL

Which one of the people in the video is you
Re: I Did A 2 Minute Plank Every Day And This Is What Happened To My Body by Hashimyussufamao(m): 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
Noshitboi:
Have you ever been planked with 2 by 2 plank?

??
Re: I Did A 2 Minute Plank Every Day And This Is What Happened To My Body by Nicklaus619(m): 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
I do 100 sit-ups and 100 push up daily, and boy, I have maintained a mad body shape since then.
Plus I use my dumbbell every morning before showering, my schedule is tight but my crazy exercise and diet keep me fit and muscular the way I like it cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did A 2 Minute Plank Every Day And This Is What Happened To My Body by talk2hb1(m): 9:28pm On Oct 18, 2021
I only exercise when I am feeling weakness over my body, or body pain.
10pushup, 50spot jogging, 20pick stones, 10situp
Re: I Did A 2 Minute Plank Every Day And This Is What Happened To My Body by DavidEsq(m): 4:53am On Oct 19, 2021
pansophist:
For me I run about 35km weekly. And my body is well defined, I can eat anything I like and my body fat is very low. Everyone should integrate an exercise routine to their lifestyle. Its the single, most potent weapon against ageing, loss of strength and sluggishness.
My brother, Bandit no let person run for this (Abuja) side o
Re: I Did A 2 Minute Plank Every Day And This Is What Happened To My Body by HealthyWomanNG(f): 8:49am On Oct 19, 2021
grin

Wait…

How bad do you want to get your hot body?

That makes men hard just by looking at you.

That makes your friends drool in envy.

To wear the sexiest thing for Christmas that will be here before you know it.

My sweet sweet ladies the Nairaland October Booty challenge on my profile is for you guys.

I know some of you are looking for how to gain weight in the right proportions of your body.

So if you want to get those full breasts, curvy hips, & big buttocks you’ve always desired... Join the Nairaland October Booty challenge on my profile and thank me later.

Join the Nairaland October Booty challenge here: https://www.nairaland.com/6797406
Re: I Did A 2 Minute Plank Every Day And This Is What Happened To My Body by jericco1(m): 10:48am On Oct 19, 2021
I live a sedentary lifestyle and I am in perfect shape tongue

1 Like

Re: I Did A 2 Minute Plank Every Day And This Is What Happened To My Body by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2021
I drink ogogoro every 2days and my body is okay

1 Like

Re: I Did A 2 Minute Plank Every Day And This Is What Happened To My Body by lukeste: 11:35am On Oct 19, 2021
This is awesome
Re: I Did A 2 Minute Plank Every Day And This Is What Happened To My Body by JOACHINpedro: 11:41am On Oct 19, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
I drink ogogoro every 2days and my body is okay

Re: I Did A 2 Minute Plank Every Day And This Is What Happened To My Body by OKOATA(m): 12:22pm On Oct 19, 2021
Nicklaus619:
I do 100 sit-ups and 100 push up daily, and boy, I have maintained a mad body shape since then.
Plus I use my dumbbell every morning before showering, my schedule is tight but my crazy exercise and diet keep me fit and muscular the way I like it cool
Nice one bro, for me I do 100 jumping jacks, 20 Push up and 20 Sit ups daily. I will include this planking own now. Beautiful one from the OP.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LASU, UNILAG, UNIJOS Will Defy ASUU To Conduct Post-UME's / See How To Sucessfully Cheat In An Exam Hall ( PHOTO ) / People Who Hilariously Recreated Their Childhood Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.