Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

We Buy Chalk With Our Own Money – Teachers in Cross-River Lament - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We Buy Chalk With Our Own Money – Teachers in Cross-River Lament (8640 Views)

See Number 47 And 48 Of This Mock Examination Question In Cross River State / Female Secondary Students Drink Beer, Celebrate WAEC Final Paper In Cross River / Lecturer Caught In A Hotel With His Student In Cross River State (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Buy Chalk With Our Own Money – Teachers in Cross-River Lament by Jegiosowor(f): 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
A State with Professors as Governor and Deputy Governor.
It is really a shame.
The short man has taken all 18 local government chairmen and commissioners to Paris while the state rots.
If na to dance shoki with those short short hands he go do am. Tuehhh!

1 Like

Re: We Buy Chalk With Our Own Money – Teachers in Cross-River Lament by Angelfrost(m): 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
If a whole Professor cannot deliver basic leadership as a state governor, what then is the value of education...

I would expect whatever university that idiot "bought" his honors from, to refund the money and withdraw the award!!!

Just look at what Ayade did to a foundation firmly laid by Duke and Imoke!!! Damn!!! A whole Cross River we all admired and celebrated that year!

2 Likes

Re: We Buy Chalk With Our Own Money – Teachers in Cross-River Lament by rickyrex(m): 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
The country wey we find ourselves... Is just pitiable.
Re: We Buy Chalk With Our Own Money – Teachers in Cross-River Lament by fredoooooo: 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
Na Buhari and Tinubu fault too .. education minister , Governor and local government chairman are Saint... our head govstarugjt the day we all start doing the truth and stop lying to ourselves
Re: We Buy Chalk With Our Own Money – Teachers in Cross-River Lament by Eriokanmi: 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
No wonder ayade ran to the APC. He's run the state dry.

1 Like

Re: We Buy Chalk With Our Own Money – Teachers in Cross-River Lament by MummyD2020(f): 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kwanza:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/18/cross-river-we-buy-chalk-with-our-own-money-teachers-lament/

Abeg do they still use chalk to write? I thought we advance as time goes on?
Re: We Buy Chalk With Our Own Money – Teachers in Cross-River Lament by BigDolph(m): 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
kenzysmith:
To me is normal to teachers are one of the most greedy people I have seen if I tell u how much them they make for students head u will be amaze undecided and them dey collect 150 per month o if what is chalk that dey can provide for the kids must d government do everything?

If you’re a teacher or one of your parents is a teacher you will never say must the government do everything. So it’s the right of a teacher to use his/her money to buy chalk in the school?
Re: We Buy Chalk With Our Own Money – Teachers in Cross-River Lament by Charly68: 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
So sad ...what has happened to their monthly allocations? Fake Govt everywhere
Re: We Buy Chalk With Our Own Money – Teachers in Cross-River Lament by nkwoemeka(m): 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
The money for chalk's will be used to host Calabar carnival come December.
Re: We Buy Chalk With Our Own Money – Teachers in Cross-River Lament by dammyco(m): 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
Use chacoal my fellow teachers

1 Like

Re: We Buy Chalk With Our Own Money – Teachers in Cross-River Lament by Skillsnigeria: 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hmmm
Re: We Buy Chalk With Our Own Money – Teachers in Cross-River Lament by Naijanascam: 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
lalajnr:
Very bad of this gunment

My parent are teachers the way this gunment are treating this civil servants pass slave mostly primary school teachers and they deserve to be treated as gold and increase their salaries can you imagine Nigeria counselor wen be 85% nationwide they earned double of teachers when dey educated salaries this country na trash

I will never become a teacher in Nigeria in this life unless na my next coming

You mean your parents are teachers bro......
At least you can write better in your language

1 Like

Re: We Buy Chalk With Our Own Money – Teachers in Cross-River Lament by Macphenson: 4:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
post=106846990:
Just imagine!!
It has rather become convenient for the leaders of the governments (Governor and Chairmen) to unscrupulously govern the people and victims by politics, lies, propaganda, fraud and deception rather than by transparently focusing governance squarely on the security of lives and properties as well as reduction of poverty.
Hypocrites will avoid this our post so bad.
Y'all should keep shouting Buhari Upandan while your governors, local government chairmen, councilors continue looting your lives and the lives of your unborn kids right in front of you.
Dem no dey telli person.
Na old una dey old dey go so, without using your brain to see where the problems in your lives really came from.
Misplaced priorities in life.

....and you will still see some nonentities and online miscreants and swines shouting Buhari, Buhari, Buhari for this sorry act of colossal misappropriation.
Despite the Billions the state government and their Ministry of Education gets monthly.

Until y'all know who to tackle for their ineptitude, your lives will remain the same way it as been since 1999.
No be curse, Na FACT.

Hatred has blinded some people to the detriment of their Destiny.
Shame!

Buhari and APC keep encouraging this mess by welcoming the thieves into their fold. immediately they cross over to APC, all their lootings are forgiven.

Birds of a feather................................

1 Like

Re: We Buy Chalk With Our Own Money – Teachers in Cross-River Lament by Omangjr: 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
The special adviser to the governor is a very big thief, he was my lecturer at the cross river state college of education, none of his kids have ever attended a public school before, his wife was a vice principal of a private school, himself a PTA teacher in that college that got his ass kicked out because he fought the government of the day and now because he has food on his table he is saying is a big lie... Castro Ezama should communicate better with the governor because indeed cross river civil servant especially local government workers and pensioners are suffering... This is just the pure effect of APC
Re: We Buy Chalk With Our Own Money – Teachers in Cross-River Lament by akmath: 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
Your reward is in heaven
Re: We Buy Chalk With Our Own Money – Teachers in Cross-River Lament by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
Garfield1, what is dis I'm reading
Re: We Buy Chalk With Our Own Money – Teachers in Cross-River Lament by chaloskyx: 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
NIGERIA IS WORKING BUBU IS WORKING TINUBU IS WORKING. MADAM YOU WOULD KEEP BUYING YOUR CHALK CAUSE YOUR COUNTRYS LEADERS DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOU OR YOUR STUDENTS
Re: We Buy Chalk With Our Own Money – Teachers in Cross-River Lament by ma373733(m): 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
STEWpid:
No need to complain cuz they are not listening to you.

Their interest is how they will siphon billions of dollars abroad and put their children as signatories. While they dump their online terrorists (BMCs) to their awkward fate.

As it is in this country now, we are all looking for the ballot where the money is kept so we can move our own.

Shikena, lobatan.
I no fit die on top man wahala.
This picture tho grin
Re: We Buy Chalk With Our Own Money – Teachers in Cross-River Lament by Olude193: 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
Later now one Governor will come on National TV shedding tears on how he was sacrificing his monthly salaries for teachers in his State

grin grin
Re: We Buy Chalk With Our Own Money – Teachers in Cross-River Lament by Liutay(m): 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
I have a feeling some of those teachers would be unnecessarily cruel to pupils because they aren't getting the treatment they deserve for their jobs

Life no juss balance sha
Re: We Buy Chalk With Our Own Money – Teachers in Cross-River Lament by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
[quote author=AlabiKILLER2021 post=106847106]

Cowhari issa terrorist

All his supporters will die a painful death[/quotel] even if na your papa dey this position una family too no go do anything good for this great country, how many times you see davido, Wizkid, don jazzy and other rich successful people complain about Buhari, you that you're talking can you please show us the little thing even if na water well wey your papa don ever do for your community, instead of make we pray to God so he can help us from the sh*tty political rulers we will be focusing on condemning religion, tribe and other stuff make una better wise the only problem we have is the mentality of many people in Nigeria.
Re: We Buy Chalk With Our Own Money – Teachers in Cross-River Lament by Reflect7: 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
This is why I say the whole ''let's break up the country and go our separate ways'' brouhaha is just a lazy, hopeless, and useless idea and sentiment.

The problem is not that we are 'together'.

The problem is that individually, we are short on care for our neighbour.

Doesn't matter if the neighbour is our kinsman, a northerner, a man from Benin, or a man from Benue.

We just lack fundamental care for the next guy.

If you like, break into 100- countries.

Your problems will even become worse because there will be so many deportations, land and property disputes, border fights, and political acrimony/rivalry that can lead to war, terrorism, economic crises etc.

All in addition to making you new 'countries' much much smaller and politically insignificant, and hence, easily manipulated and controlled by foreign powers.

Be prepared for countries like Ghana to boss you around, never mind the French and Brits.
Re: We Buy Chalk With Our Own Money – Teachers in Cross-River Lament by Gfh1: 1:23am On Oct 19, 2021
Blame Buhari
Re: We Buy Chalk With Our Own Money – Teachers in Cross-River Lament by lalajnr(m): 10:48am On Oct 19, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
And you still can't spell Government
sharrap I don't want to spell it openly every you dey take serious for your life aboki

(1) (2) (Reply)

OOU Wins Justice Umezulike National Law Debate Competition / Where Can Someone Get Nabteb Result Scratch Card: / Getting Full Funding For Your Studies Abroad. Prospective International Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.