Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message (27015 Views)

I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? / How To Turn A Rejection Into A Job Opportunity / 4 Tips To Help You Turn A Rejection Into A Job Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by NaijaGoBetter20: 11:53am On Oct 18, 2021
I had an interview with one recruiting firm earlier this month but this is what I got this morning. Should I consider it as rejection mail or do I still stand a chance?

Hello ****,

Good morning and apologies for the late feedback for this search.

The client has requested that we put this search on hold for now until they communicate to us when to re-open the search.

We appreciate your patience and will revert back once we get a go-ahead.

​Best Regards,

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by chukwuibuipob: 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
sad Have patience and NEVER GIVE UP

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by chukwuibuipob: 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
Get something doing awhile pending the time they'll call U.

10 Likes

Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by FalseProphet1(m): 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
A very polite way of telling you that your services wouldn't be needed.

But don't despair, I see you getting a multinational job before the end of this year.

This I have seen.

259 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by slawormiir: 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by Loyboy: 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
i believe they want you to be patient...but not in this country

6 Likes

Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
I need an Uber standard car. I'll be remitting weekly or monthly depending on our agreement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by Sirheny007(m): 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
Being optimistic about this is a waste of time and moreso deceitful.

You have been rejected.
Search for alternatives.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by Jaqenhghar: 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
NaijaGoBetter20:
I had an interview with one recruiting firm earlier this month but this is what I got this morning. Should I consider it as rejection mail or do I still stand a chance?

Hello ****,

The client has requested that we put this search on hold for now until they communicate to us when to re-open the search.

​Best Regards,
So what if it's a rejection? Its not the end of the world. In fact messages like this should galvanize you to search harder.

8 Likes

Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by Circuitlord(m): 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
My brother low key dey don turn you down, but don't give up sha...

Naija sef... When I saw this post I remembered the advice my grandfather gave me at my uncle's wedding while we were sitting close to each other next to the music band. the music was so loud I couldn't hear what he said Hmmm angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by GRACEGLORY: 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
Sounds like an indirect discharge…. It shouldn’t bother you, those that needs you are busy looking for you, just remain positioned for them to find you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by Unik3030: 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
This is what we call stylish jonzing

One day u go just see sat them don finish d project

1 Like

Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by Mopolchi: 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
It's rejection . angryDelete it and move on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by teemyte: 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
Maybe not but it will be much better if you look for an alternative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by Impregnable101: 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
A very polite way of telling you that your services wouldn't be needed.

But don't despair, I see you getting a multinational job before the end of this year.

This I have seen.
Hope you are working in a multinational company

3 Likes

Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by IKBARUTEN11(m): 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
Personally, I don't see somethings as a REJECTION. I see them as an opportunity to brace up for the journey ahead

Op, don't see that as a REJECTION, see it as a lesson to be a better you

If one road close, surely, another one go open. That which is yours is coming to you

6 Likes

Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by samtee37(m): 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
It's of two ways bro..
Either they ain't interested in you and want to sound polite with it or they are yet to draw out conclusion on the employees.

Whichever way, start looking for another alternative

I wish you best of luck

2 Likes

Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by Rexnegro(m): 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
Why waiting look for something to do ...

1 Like

Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by BigDawsNet: 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
The HR got some emotional issue

"Tell me I don't wanna hire you without sounding disappointed"
Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by Drsnives(m): 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
Leave woman matter una no go hear
Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by ATEAMS: 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
cheesy
Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by Thegreat97: 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
Are you in search of a job?
If yes, we can help you land one with our ATS compliant CV/Résumé writing.
We also write Cover letter, statement of purpose, business plans & proposals.
Contact DGREAT CONCEPTS today

1 Like

Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by arofemites(m): 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
It may not be. This is towards end of year. Many plans do change for organisations.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by GboyegaD(m): 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
The wordings of the mail are very clear. The position is put on hold doesn't mean you are still not under consideration. Perhaps, the client is re-evaluating their needs to be sure they need someone for the position or maybe the unit has exceeded its budget at this time.

Be patient and hopeful for the best.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by KakeMP: 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
No sir

You have been accepted

1 Like

Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by free2ryhme: 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
NaijaGoBetter20:

Hello ****,

​Best Regards,

Forget it.

Move on and keep searching

1 Like

Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by aikyg(m): 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
It's not a rejection. A professional hiring manager would always let you know in no ambiguous terms that they've rejected you. In this case, the company that they are hiring for has asked them to stop for now. Getting this message means that you are a top contender.

10 Likes

Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by Fapemz: 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
Look no further
Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by bigdammyj: 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
Noted

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Failed An Interview With One Of The Leading Brewery In Nigeria / Should I Drop First Bank Contract Staff For Orange Group? / Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.