Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:05 PM

Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid (31174 Views)

Twitter Permanently Suspends Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell And Others / Pierre Buyoya, Burundi Ex-president Dies From Covid-19 / Colin Powell Supports Joe Biden Saying Trump R 'drifted Away' From Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by Evangelynn(f): 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
lexy2014:

Can u produce d discussion we had where we talked about scientists telling me anything or taking pain killers? Am also wondering, what has side effects got to do d discussion about Collin Powell and covid? Who is now embarrassing himself?

You quoted words you claimed was ascribed to taking the vaccines,also you tried to make the vaccine look less efficient when you kept mentioning "grammar" and I told you it wasn't so I then likened this exception to the fact that Powell had blood cancer(multiple myeloma) which on its own fights immunity and that because he died after being vaccinated doesn't mean vaccines don't guarantee the needed immunity hence why I likened it to pain relievers because they all have side effects yet we still take them.

Because Powell died after being fully vaccinated doesn't mean vaccines don't work or we should stop taking them or have you stopped taking medicines because of some side effects they cause?

Like I said you are embarrassing yourself so get the drill.
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by SavageResponse(m): 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
I read somewhere that he was fully vaccinated
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by SarkinYarki: 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
armyofone:
Make sure you take a ride in the Lamborghini to get your COVID-19 vaccine.

God forbid ..I will never take a medication on trial ..
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by lexy2014: 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
Evangelynn:

You quoted words you claimed was ascribed to taking the vaccines,also you tried to make the vaccine look less efficient when you kept mentioning "grammar" and I told you it wasn't so I then likened this exception to the fact that Powell had blood cancer(multiple myeloma) which on its own fights immunity and that because he died after being vaccinated doesn't mean vaccines don't guarantee the needed immunity hence why I likened it to pain relievers because they all have side effects yet we still take them.

Because Powell died after being fully vaccinated doesn't mean vaccines don't work or we should stop taking them or have you stopped taking medicines because of some side effects they cause?

Like I said you are embarrassing yourself so get the drill.

U are yet to answer d questions I asked:

Can u produce d discussion we had where we talked about scientists telling me anything or taking pain killers?

Am also wondering, what has side effects got to do d discussion about Collin Powell and covid? Did Powell die because of side effects?

Who is now embarrassing himself?
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by Guestlander: 5:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
R.IP Gen. Colin Powel.
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by madjune(m): 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

U no well... sadam that was killing his people and turning them to slaves

Most times I'm baffled by the uninformed responses I see on this forum.
My dear, Mr NoSentiment is clearly right on his take on history.
Your knowledge is warped by what the western media fed you.
Saddam wasn't the mass killer as he was portrayed to be. He was the one that actually kept the extremists in check as he ruled.
Check what happened when he was gone?
Till today, those monsters are tormenting the US.
People who were informed then knew Powell lied and was just used by folks like Dick Cheney and Rumsfeld who had oil interests in Iraq and wanted Saddam out of the way because he was messing their game in Iraq up.

That's all there was to that invasion.
It was powered by the greed of few men in power.
Powell died today regretting it. Fact.

1 Like

Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by chaloskyx: 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
'He was fully vaccinated. yet he died lol so can anyone tell me what the hell is the urgency behind the who and health authorities forcing a vaccine on people that wont prevent them from covid or death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or am i missing something here??
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by Evangelynn(f): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
lexy2014:

U are yet to answer d questions I asked:

Can u produce d discussion we had where we talked about scientists telling me anything or taking pain killers?

Am also wondering, what has side effects got to do d discussion about Collin Powell and covid? Did Powell die because of side effects?

Can you point out where I said that or can't you read?common will you go back to my earlier comments and understand carefully before asking me questions that are out of point?you quoted some words and I asked you if that was what you were told can you not read when I said I was only likening you doubts of the vaccines to pain relievers did I tell you that you told me about pain relievers stop trying to be smart by half and read carefully.

You are not intelligent and keep on embarrassing yourself I said medicines have side effects yet we still take them same way the vaccines had side effects and Powell had an underlying health issue hence why he died and because he died despite being fully vaccinated doesn't mean the vaccines don't work or isn't efficient now go back and read and pray to the lord to give you understanding since you don't know that there are also side effects to the vaccines as well but it doesn't mean it isn't efficient. It is obvious you skipped analogies in school since you didn't understand that the mention of side effects and pain relievers are analogies made to explain why the vaccines still work and why it should be taken.

Instead of shouting"grammar" up and down go and read
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by LordReed(m): 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
lexy2014:

Pls explain d difference between "aren't the same" and "difference"?

Huh? I just did.
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by lexy2014: 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
LordReed:

Huh? I just did.

U haven't dude.

Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by Lightorder: 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
* He was fully vaccinated. I love this man so much.
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by lexy2014: 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
Evangelynn:

Can you point out where I said that or can't you read?common will you go back to my earlier comments and understand carefully before asking me questions that are out of point?you quoted some words and I asked you if that was what you were told can you not read when I said I was only likening you doubts of the vaccines to pain relievers did I tell you that you told me about pain relievers stop trying to be smart by half and read carefully.

You are not intelligent and keep on embarrassing yourself I said medicines have side effects yet we still take them same way the vaccines had side effects and Powell had an underlying health issue hence why he died and because he died despite being fully vaccinated doesn't mean the vaccines don't work or isn't efficient now go back and read and pray to the lord to give you understanding since you don't know that there are also side effects to the vaccines as well but it doesn't mean it isn't efficient. It is obvious you skipped analogies in school since you didn't understand that the mention of side effects and pain relievers are analogies made to explain why the vaccines still work and why it should be taken.

Instead of shouting"grammar" up and down go and read

U are already getting emotional but yet to answer d questions I asked:

Can u produce d discussion we had where we talked about scientists telling me anything or taking pain killers? Yes or no

Am also wondering, what has side effects got to do d discussion about Collin Powell and covid?

Did Powell die because of side effects to covid vaccine?

Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by Evangelynn(f): 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
lexy2014:

U are already getting emotional but yet to answer d questions I asked:

Can u produce d discussion we had where we talked about scientists telling me anything or taking pain killers? Yes or no

Am also wondering, what has side effects got to do d discussion about Collin Powell and covid?

When they have nothing sensible to say they use the word emotional grin

Go back and read and point out where I had that conversation with you because your brain is playing with you maybe when you point that out we can talk as for now I don't recall telling you we had such a conversation since you cannot get that the use of pain relievers was an analogy for the vaccine this is how you failed your exams in school.

Side effects came into the picture when I was making an analogy can't you understand or are you trying to be daft angry

Another dumb question not even worthy of an answer

To answer the last question you are the one embarrassing yourself so take your L and get lost better go back and read the point of my argument
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by favour32(m): 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
somebody02:
Fully vaccinated...
I thought that reduces the fatality.
E nor reduce nothing.
E nor prevent COVID-19.
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by lexy2014: 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
Evangelynn:

When they have nothing sensible to say they use the word emotional grin

Go back and read and point out where I had that conversation with you because your brain is playing with you maybe when you point that out we can talk as for now I don't recall telling you we had such a conversation since you cannot get that the use of pain relievers was an analogy for the vaccine this is how you failed your exams in school.

Side effects came into the picture when I was making an analogy can't you understand or are you trying to be daft angry

Another dumb question not even worthy of an answer

To answer the last question you are the one embarrassing yourself so take your L and get lost better go back and read the point of my argument

Check out your choice of words. U seriously getting emotional. U haven't answered my questions:

Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by LordReed(m): 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
lexy2014:

U haven't dude.

Apples and oranges are both different and not the same. The boy is the same as the man but the boy is different from the man.
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by lexy2014: 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
LordReed:

Apples and oranges are both different and not the same. The boy is the same as the man but the boy is different from the man.

How does that make d meaning of "difference" different from the meaning of "aren't the same"?
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by LordReed(m): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
lexy2014:

How does that make d meaning of "difference" different from the meaning of "aren't the same"?

I have no other way to illustrate it to you, I found the simplest way already.
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
Basically Colin Powell had multiple myeloma

Multiple myeloma is a cancer that affects the production of a critical white blood cell that enables the body to produce an immune response to the vaccine and by extension to COVID .

Essentially it didn't matter whether he was vaccinated or not. The immune system was messed up. COVID just did the rest of the job.

Multiple myeloma by the way has no cure. And it tends to leave it's victims in pain

Let's add the fact that he also had Parkinson's disease which is a whole problem on its own.
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by Kalubolt(m): 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2021
jige4topclass:
RIP to him. But this COVID no wan hear o
At 84, shey him never reach to die ni
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by Charx122: 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
baylord77:
Oh goodness but his decision wasted a lot of lives in the search for WMDs.

RIP

I know Cornell Powell so well e dey dance yahoozee so we'll...R.I.P...
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
Shocking and sad to hear. May his soul rest in perfect peace, amen.
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by Emilokoiyawon: 12:21am On Oct 19, 2021
RIP Sir. Colin Powell was a remarkable man.
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by cardoctor(m): 12:41am On Oct 19, 2021
Eyyyahhh time up
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by Elonmuzk(m): 1:12am On Oct 19, 2021
RedDistrict:

84 and prolly with an underlying health condition
He had multiple myeloma (Blood Cancer). He was immunocompromised, so the vaccine didn't do much for him.

1 Like

Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by STRI1: 1:40am On Oct 19, 2021
The man that defended the United States invasion of Iraq in 2003 at UN which led to the death of hundreds of thousands of people and several turture like the Abu ghraib prison. no one will talk about this because it's an atrocity on America so you can also die?? very shameful people wasting lives unnecessarily.
you will also stand before God to account for whatever it is they've done on Earth.

2 Likes

Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by STRI1: 1:41am On Oct 19, 2021
Decryptor:

Calm down! You are not God who sentences to hell. Alot of highly placed Muslim figures in various positions have done worse to Christians like the one somewhere in Abuja and another in Kaduna are both doing.

And that is a justification to you ??
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by STRI1: 1:42am On Oct 19, 2021
Bantu10:

no muslim in this world is innocent. They are all terrorists or potential ones.

It is very difficult to defend a tyrant like America so I can call the one fourth of the world population terrorists?? it is well with you.
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by STRI1: 1:45am On Oct 19, 2021
Kingcalls:

Do u think Nigerians wudnt celebrate if they come to liberate us from this evil government.... if the United nations was doing the right thing ...alot of nations wud hv been growing....

and since your ominiAmerica has invaded Iraq in 2003 has there been peace in Iraq till today? hasn't there been more attacks?? was there ISIS before the invasion of Iraq?? don't we have isis in many countries today use your conscience please??
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by armyofone(m): 1:53am On Oct 19, 2021
RIP general Powell.
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by WispyEthereal: 1:57am On Oct 19, 2021
An eagle has fallen
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by elonize(m): 5:55am On Oct 19, 2021
NoSentiment:

Christians care for everyone but same Christians (Collins Powel, Bush and Tony Blair) killed millions of muslims! They killed them because they care for them right?

In fact, in case you will regurgitate the usual Christian defence line that " But they didn't do it in the name of Christianity", have a listen at the news of ur Christian brother G W Bush telling the whole world that it was his "caring" and "loving" Christian God that asked him to violently invade iraq and Afghanistan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKt56ztXSK0

Can you see how ur mumu don do?
who told u dey are Christians nor dey find way to attack dem.
He's a cultist, so difference dey
Dey just hide under as Christians.so u relax

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! / 4-year-old Isa Dare Bombs 4 ISIS Prisoners In Syria (Pics) / Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim 'Out Of Curiosity'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.