Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money (57565 Views)

Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money / Segun Fayomi Of Plethora Farms Accused Of Duping Investors Of Millions / 4 Growth Stocks That Made Investors Money Last Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money by RockhouseCafe: 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
SmartPolician:
Every Nigerian, irrespective of his/her tribe, is presumed a criminal until proven otherwise grin

To date, I don't understand how White people manage huge sums of people's money (hedge funds) and not run away with it. The black has a fundamental problem.

Oga stop this your inferiority complex. Google "American Greed". Its a tv program that shows whites bailing with investors' funds. At $50m, Bamise dey learn work! Many of them even buy yatch with people's live saving.

Ignorance is Bliss

3 Likes

Re: Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money by RockhouseCafe: 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
BreakingNews21:

Do you truly hate your black skin(race) or are you of another race?

Thank you bros. Ignorance everywhere!
Re: Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money by otokx(m): 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
airsaylongcome:
Only ₦22bn? Maxwell Odum that vanished with ₦170bn nko?

Almost 8x what these ones disappeared with

Which church does Maxwell Odum attend?
Re: Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money by Anndrew(m): 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
otokx:

christ Embassy
Re: Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money by Mom007(f): 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
They say the eyes are the windows to the soul. see his wild eyes... How do you trust one such as this with your money?
Re: Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money by SavageResponse(m): 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
angry
Re: Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money by Caleycashh: 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
Naso... If you fall mugu dem chop you!... Well when it comes to money I trust no one!!!

1 Like

Re: Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money by airsaylongcome: 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2021
otokx:

Belewu
Re: Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money by Lightorder: 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
BigSarah:
grin Hold Daystar Sam Adeyemi...
He aided the scam giving it false genuity
you holds you for scammers from same village with you ?
Re: Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money by Lightorder: 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
I don't no when naija zoo people go ever get sense. Once bitten twice they refuse to shy
if it works for you , it becomes that you have sense. If it fails, you no get sense
Re: Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money by Lightorder: 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
obembet:
Bamise loves God as he worships at Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Church.

He was even a worker with the church and does not miss Sunday service except he is not in Lagos.

So because he attending Day's star now, that's why u involved Pst Sam Adeyemi and his wife. Or you just need attention?

If you don't add Sam Adeyemi picture, it won't fly abi.
my brother, don’t mind the zombies
Re: Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
Another set of "Gloria Osei and Muyiwa Folorunsho". Have they been found yet?
Re: Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
einsteine:
They opened offices around to deceive investors or investors chose to deceive themselves because they saw offices around.

I remember trying to raise funds for a particular enterprise and one of the persons I met was more concerned with why I don't have an office. I told him an office is not necessary since the business is not based on receiving visitors (imagine a farm or a produce trader having a walk in office in the city) and he said he can't invest because not having an office shows I am not doing well with the business. Imagine.

That's how they got scammed by MBA Forex. A Forex trading company will not have branches all over the federation solely dedicated to raising funds and registering people for investment. That should have been a red flag. Sadly, the stupid punters (that's what they are, not investors) saw the many offices as a sign of genuineness rather than as the red flag that it was supposed to be.

Actually this is what made me invest with them. I didn't fall for MMM.

Any system that promise high return of investment, run away.
Re: Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money by lereinter(m): 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
Nigerians are too too greedy

How again should someone deceive you about investment

In this land

If you too much money then use it to build house for rent
Re: Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money by Sermwell(m): 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2021
Lamasta:

Is he a board of director or a signatory to the thieves cos I don't understand this your comment
Stop fooling around young man!! Should I show you a video of Pastor Adeyemi endorsing this scam??

1 Like

Re: Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money by sonofElElyon: 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
Chummynoni:
We dont know him from this side. 22B is a lotta money , are they sure of this report?

Op doesn't know the meaning of "in lieu of" and has a "sauce" who gave him the information...

A fraud might've been perpetrated but the details of this story don't seem so reliable judging from the wishy-washy presentation
Re: Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money by Lamasta(m): 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2021
Sermwell:

Stop fooling around young man!! Should I show you a video of Pastor Adeyemi endorsing this scam??
Oga stop all this jarey, is it Rev Sam that told him to abscond with peoples investment abi what's your bone of contention self?

1 Like

Re: Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money by sisisioge: 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
But why is Pastor Sam Adeyemi's pictire added to their pictures? Hian!
Re: Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money by Ferdinandu(m): 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
Over zealous greedy Nigerian pastors who preach nothing but how to make it in this life must always be involved. Nothing comes out of their mouth except money, money money just for this short life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money by kinglee007(m): 7:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
AfroKnight:
Omo this guy wan stain Pastor Sam white agbada o.

He even scammed Elevation Church. How can you get mind to scam a whole church? Criminal get level o.

Anyway, don’t these investment companies register for licenses? Don’t they have regulators? Shouldn’t they be properly insured before they begin operations on this level? How can they be allowed to have personal access to people’s funds? Weren’t they audited?

One of the things I love about bulk money in business is that it makes it easy for you to do your business and make your reasonable profit without being frustrated to the point of cutting corners. The fact that a lot of people “invested” with them should help them create even more wealth to meet up with demands. Also they should take a break and pause new investment if they cannot scale up as fast as required.

But it appears they always planned to run away with people’s money. An rare opportunity to become a thriving finance house was sacrificed on the altar of GREED.

Wise one spotted!!! You took the words out of my mouth. Holding on to people's investment should prompt you to insure the business (that is if you have no evil intention with the investment). Use the money to invest in different sectors that are reliable and dependable. There are many legit investment plans out there. Agric sector is one of them. It will take a holocaust to eradicate the agricultural business. Better still, you can take the money and put into a fixed deposit with a reputable bank. Banks today have good investment plans that generate funds for you with peace of mind. Just go in and find one that suits you. When you get the returns, you take out your percentage (my advice is for the percentage you get to be a small one from each customers investment. It will eventually grow. 1+1 still remains 2. This way you can curtail that spirit called greed) and give your investors their share as agreed. Also have a time to take a break from collecting investments and use the profits you've secured to either trade, invest in other businesses or save. But Nooooo, people will allow greed to take the better part of them even after they've acquired much. There are still good people out there that do this thing on the low key for people and are quite transparent. And not just in Nigeria alone. It goes as far as developed countries. This i know.

2 Likes

Re: Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money by AfroKnight: 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
einsteine:

What kind of business can you do that you will be able to pay monthly returns? And 10% for that matter. If you raise 10 billion, that would mean 1 billion naira in monthly returns. No business can achieve that at that scale so it is easier for the promoter to simply pay people with the funds of new punters.

Most businesses increase profits by using their retained earnings until they are stable. Even after reaching maturity, they only pay dividends once a year or at the highest, once a quarter.

You’re right. I forgot that point. These new investment firms promise unreasonable returns! It’s crazy.
Re: Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money by occam(m): 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
PlanktonX:

Exactly.

Why do people invest huge sum of money without due diligence. The reason scammers do away with people's money is because even the people too are greedy and ignorant.

What you seek first before releasing your money:

Don't trust registration certificates, they mean a little here.
What is the company doing with investors' fund.
Get hold of their pass performances.
What are the treats to their business.
Is the business insured against such treat.
Who determines investment decisions?
What percentage of their capital are they spending on Ads and other overheads? Because if these costs are high, little capital would be available for the actual business, and thus the business might be a ponzi scheme.

Again, watch how much they pay to referrals, just as this guy and wife pay huge sum to the employing. This shows that the employees are the referrals and baits that lure investors to the gallow.

Its just so painful, that in Nigeria present conditions people are losing huge money to scammers. angry

Even with all these due diligence, they’ll still find a way to scam you. Best thing is to invest your money in Mama Sikira’s Amala & egufe buka. At least you can sit in the buka all afternoon and watch how your investment is doing. Shikena
Re: Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money by Sermwell(m): 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2021
Lamasta:

Oga stop all this jarey, is it Rev Sam that told him to abscond with peoples investment abi what's your bone of contention self?
God will punish you for supporting evil! Do you know the number of people who fell for this scam because their pastor Adeyemi endorsed it??
Re: Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money by johnpablo541(m): 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
bizzibodi:

Sam Adeyomi is his spiritual leader & motivator.only God knows how many billions he has paid as tithes, pastor's offering, pastor's birthday,first fruit offering.
All those scammers has one big pastor as their spiritual father,endorser.... Thief Maxwell Odum has PST.Christoper Oyaks.

Hmm.
Re: Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money by Lamasta(m): 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
Sermwell:

God will punish you for supporting evil! Do you know the number of people who fell for this scam because their pastor Adeyemi endorsed it??
Get thee behind me greedy fellow I send you message Na Rev Sam Adeyemi steal dem money way you dey transfer your aggression to am ehn....
Re: Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money by OmoAlumagidi(m): 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
all this pastor no clean at all why pastor they collect tight from scammer wetin concern me self
Re: Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money by Sermwell(m): 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
birdman:
Elevation church has already tweeted a rebuttal. They did not invest. OPs post itself is fraudulent
Why are you guys this draft?? Do you expect Elevation church to come out and say they invested??

1 Like

Re: Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money by feedthenation(m): 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
---nothing as guaranteed returns in finance---
Re: Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money by MT: 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
dohyn:
This fellow just used Pastor Sam to legitimise his scam. Chai.

If this was true, was Pastor Sam NOT hearing from God again? He ought to have been directed by God that he was evil. This is one of the reasons why I dont even know if what they preach is actually real or not

1 Like

Re: Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money by MT: 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2021
yemmight:
There is something I don't understand from these Pastors. Don't they pray before collecting money from members to determine the source of their income? Nawa o.

Thank you. I wonder too.
Re: Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money by airsaylongcome: 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
birdman:
Elevation church has already tweeted a rebuttal. They did not invest. OPs post itself is fraudulent

I tell you for free that they did. Them and Piggy
Re: Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money by airsaylongcome: 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
pseudomonas:
How una take dey do this thing? We no dey tire for quick money for Nigeria. Not their fault sha, when the price of price to blow from 600 to 1000 naira. I was suprised when Piggyvest sent me a mail this morning, about my funds being secure and not invested in one IMG.

Lol...Piggy put #2bn there. Fact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option / Investors Rush To Nigeria - Bloomberg / Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.