Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Guys, Share Your Sex Or Seduction Experience With A Much Older Female - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Share Your Sex Or Seduction Experience With A Much Older Female (9145 Views)

Shame As An Older Female Pastor Is Caught Ch00p!ng Her Junior Pastor / Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? / I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Share Your Sex Or Seduction Experience With A Much Older Female by Umarojavi: 8:04am On Oct 19, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

Not really. Wait o but you give Married woman Belle?? Ona get mind o
read my man
Re: Guys, Share Your Sex Or Seduction Experience With A Much Older Female by sammuell(m): 8:58am On Oct 19, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

you were 11 years old wooing a 40 year woman and you even got her pregnant?? I'm done with this article

U Just dey pick fight

Why not read to understand
Re: Guys, Share Your Sex Or Seduction Experience With A Much Older Female by Polynek(m): 9:19am On Oct 19, 2021
Chaaaii Aunty Nonye delt with me undecided, 7yrs old boy go suck pussy over 20mins she go de scream in pleasure, wen am tired she ll lie me down and take over cry, she go bang me sotey my dic go de pain me,
After everything she go prepare my best food 4 me and tell me to come to her house 2moro immediately I return from school, she always buy me under wears during festive period, I enjoyed her though, but it is child molestation bcox I don't know what am doing den undecided
Re: Guys, Share Your Sex Or Seduction Experience With A Much Older Female by EASYGURU(m): 9:29am On Oct 19, 2021
Polynek:
Chaaaii Aunty Nonye delt with me undecided, 7yrs old boy go suck pussy over 20mins she go de scream in pleasure, wen am tired she ll lie me down and take over cry, she go bang me sotey my dic go de pain me,
After everything she go prepare my best food 4 me and tell me to come to her house 2moro immediately I return from school, she always buy me under wears during festive period, I enjoyed her though, but it is child molestation bcox I don't know what am doing den undecided

Marrrrd. You i salute
Re: Guys, Share Your Sex Or Seduction Experience With A Much Older Female by Polynek(m): 9:38am On Oct 19, 2021
EASYGURU:

Marrrrd. You i salute
I no understand ur comment oo do u mean she is a married woman? No she is single den
Re: Guys, Share Your Sex Or Seduction Experience With A Much Older Female by timibare(m): 9:53am On Oct 19, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

you were 11 years old wooing a 40 year woman and you even got her pregnant?? I'm done with this article
stop disgracing urself outchea bro
Re: Guys, Share Your Sex Or Seduction Experience With A Much Older Female by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2021
sammuell:

U Just dey pick fight

Why not read to understand

This first guy actually edited his own so I was right...

the second guy na sleep eye I tey read am.
Re: Guys, Share Your Sex Or Seduction Experience With A Much Older Female by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

No mind the Igbudu monkey...he no get respect for im elders

You & chief still dey delay to send that video o grin

grin grin grin grin You wan make the guy cry? Haba mana, the name wey you call am no too much?

No worry, my birthday na next week. We dey do compilations as giveaway (all for your enjoyment sir, you alone o).
Re: Guys, Share Your Sex Or Seduction Experience With A Much Older Female by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 1:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

grin grin grin grin You wan make the guy cry? Haba mana, the name wey you call am no too much?

No worry, my birthday na next week. We dey do compilations as giveaway (all for your enjoyment sir, you alone o).

Abeg leave that guy!!

Next week? Alright, make sure na 1080p HD o. I wan see everything clearly cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, Share Your Sex Or Seduction Experience With A Much Older Female by sammuell(m): 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

This first guy actually edited his own so I was right...

the second guy na sleep eye I tey read am.

No wahala
Re: Guys, Share Your Sex Or Seduction Experience With A Much Older Female by Jeon(f): 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

En shocked u!
Re: Guys, Share Your Sex Or Seduction Experience With A Much Older Female by Jeon(f): 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
Polynek:
Ommmoooh you even know the minutes.
Lion I hail Thee.

Re: Guys, Share Your Sex Or Seduction Experience With A Much Older Female by Polynek(m): 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
Jeon:

Ommmoooh you even know the minutes.
Lion I hail Thee.
Ya very funny Bro grin
Re: Guys, Share Your Sex Or Seduction Experience With A Much Older Female by ifinger: 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
She was 8yrs older than me I met her at my former work place , a secretary in the organization , it all started like mere flattation, cos each time she comes around my office she always find a way to rob her jug against my head under the guise of greetings and hugging , on one occasion I grabbed are jugs she never resisted , we both smile d like nothing happened , then I became bolder the next time she came again I literally popped her jugs out , she was like not hear not hear so i just tickled it that day not long I told her I want to fk her she obliged me I invited her over and banged her wella , gave her lots of tongue action men matured pusi is the best no stress every holes knows what's up

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Sex Or Seduction Experience With A Much Older Female by kumero(m): 12:35am On Oct 20, 2021
Seems like she was really freaky. Older women are always quite adventorous. Wish I had an older bitch that would be swallowing my cum as well

Whazar:
shw would stroke my cock for minutes before letting me cum in her mouth and guess what? she always swallow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sisters-In-Law Twerk On A Man As Part Of Marriage Rite To Test His Fidelity / I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason / My Husband Has A Disorder Called Sexomania But Doesn't Believe It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.