Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: The Dream I Had Last Night. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: The Dream I Had Last Night. (3379 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: The Real Judas Goat / Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him / Nnamdi Kanu The Leader Of The IGBOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Dream I Had Last Night. by skyman200(m): 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
May God help us oooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Dream I Had Last Night. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
The unrest that will hit Nigeria soon will make some piss in their cloth the denotion we make are not going to be in vain undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Dream I Had Last Night. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2021
I always recommend these drugs for strong malaria

1. P- allaxin
For typhoid
1. Amoxil

Then add Emzor paracetamol.

Also add fruits and eat good food.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Dream I Had Last Night. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
Naijabad:
The following is the dream I had last Night concerning the case of the leader of IPOB.

I put this down for two reasons: so that authorities do what ever is necessary to avoid what is coming and to plead with people everywhere to give peace a chance.

Below are the highlights of the dream:

Nnamdi Kanu was not brought to court: At the resumed hearing of Kanu's case, the FG failed again to bring him to court.

What happened later: Igbos as a nation got infuriated. IPOB was badly angered.
Igbos worldwide staged a massive protest in in over 200 nations of the world and this was carried by all major news outlets CNN, BBC, AL JAZIRA, CFI etc.

Over one million youths openly subscribed for IPoB in the East and what followed later was not palatable.

After one week of silence in that dream, IPOB began deadly offensive in the East. Every government instutions were attacked in broad day light. The Nigerian military was engaged in an all open battle.

About a week later, US DECLARED SOUTH EAST A NO FLY ZONE.

The issue of BIAFRA became a front burner in the international community.

IPOB refused to be placated. They were dieing but maintained the tempo of the offensive. There were casualties on both sides.

ipob was emboldened by the NO FLY ZONE STATUS of South East.

To my greatest surprise, some African countries, about 8 of them called for a referendum to be conducted to determine the fate of BIAFRA.

Some of the countries that clearly and unequivocally called for that referendum was South Africa, South Sudan, Ghana, Liberia, and Mali

Nations began to speak and ask the UN to do the needful.

Bending to pressure, UN called for a Referendum, initially, in the 5 states of South East. Ipob rejected that and to support Ipob, the indigenous igbo staged a massive protest stating that they MUST join their kits and kin in the mainstream South East.

This is where the story changed.

I was shocked when igbos in every part of Nigeria came back to vote in support of BIAFRA. IT was massive. At the end, BIAFRA WAS granted full autonomy and political sovereignty having secured 97% in the referendum.

Some current governors ran away from Biafra with their families.

While efforts were being made by Biafrans to honour all those that paid the supreme price for the actualisation of Biafra. I woke up and it was already 5.45am.

Those who have the capacity to stop this impending crises should do so. My dreams always come true.

A word is enough for the wise.

1. P- allaxin
For typhoid
1. Amoxil

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Dream I Had Last Night. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
Naijabad:
The following is the dream I had last Night concerning the case of the leader of IPOB.

I put this down for two reasons: so that authorities do what ever is necessary to avoid what is coming and to plead with people everywhere to give peace a chance.

Nnamdi Kanu was not brought to court: At the resumed hearing of Kanu's case, the FG failed again to bring him to court.

Igbos worldwide staged a massive protest in in over 200 nations of the world and this was carried by all major news outlets CNN, BBC, AL JAZIRA, CFI etc.

Over one million youths openly subscribed for IPoB in the East and what followed later was not palatable.

After one week of silence in that dream, IPOB began deadly offensive in the East. Every government instutions were attacked in broad day light. The Nigerian military was engaged in an all open battle.

IPOB refused to be placated. They were dieing but maintained the tempo of the offensive. There were casualties on both sides.

To my greatest surprise, some African countries, about 8 of them called for a referendum to be conducted to determine the fate of BIAFRA.

Some of the countries that clearly and unequivocally called for that referendum was South Africa, South Sudan, Ghana, Liberia, and Mali

Bending to pressure, UN called for a Referendum, initially, in the 5 states of South East. Ipob rejected that and to support Ipob, the indigenous igbo staged a massive protest stating that they MUST join their kits and kin in the mainstream South East.

I was shocked when igbos in every part of Nigeria came back to vote in support of BIAFRA. IT was massive. At the end, BIAFRA WAS granted full autonomy and political sovereignty having secured 97% in the referendum.

While efforts were being made by Biafrans to honour all those that paid the supreme price for the actualisation of Biafra. I woke up and it was already 5.45am.

Those who have the capacity to stop this impending crises should do so. My dreams always come true.

1. P- allaxin

For typhoid
1. Amoxil

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Dream I Had Last Night. by Hillard: 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
Dhury:
Here is my last night dream on kanu .I saw two unknowns gunmen's taking his remain out from DSS cell to unknown location.few minutes later kanu dead news spread in all national news papers .I saw some ebo in dream are celebrating some are crying but majority are celebrating.
you have sealed your faith, your corpse will be carried out same way.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Dream I Had Last Night. by odysey: 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
Naijabad:
What i recorded above are the dreams I hard last night.

It is not intended to incite anyone, neither is it intended to stop the FG from doing what is right by bringing MNK to court.

Giving a choice between Nigeria and Biafra, I will choose Biafra a million times.

I do not preach violence as life is sacrosanct.

Those calling me names are ignorant. This is just a dream.
ignore those people
Do your dreams usually come to pass? What you saw is what mnk has said before in may
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Dream I Had Last Night. by Musrataman(m): 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
Naijabad:

Igbo went to war but we're defeated again this time the casualty was X 10 of 1967.
Port Harcourt should be very careful with Igbo people according to my dream
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Dream I Had Last Night. by Musrataman(m): 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
Staypositive:
Ma gee

I have a strong feelings that BIAFRA will come... Any way the FG do it's a win win for IPOB and other lovers of freedom.....

But kanu, and millions of people will be sacrificed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Dream I Had Last Night. by azammi(m): 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
This dream might be cause of anger
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Dream I Had Last Night. by kettykin: 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
Musrataman:

Igbo went to war but we're defeated again this time the casualty was X 10 of 1967.
Port Harcourt should be very careful with Igbo people according to my dream
will starvation work this time around, meanwhile newer methods of making ogbunigwe andd strapping them on drones are now available , if igbos find a way of using drones to fly in food as well as destroying the enemies sources of food using drones then the war will become more interesting. The igbos that fought the previous civil war were all civil minded and did not know about war of attrition.

today we have drones which can be outfitted with GPS , using artificial intelligence and night vision , can fly in the night and detect and set on fire farm lands all over Northern Nigeria and still fly back to base without consequences, so bring the war lets see which group will be wiped out by hunger

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Dream I Had Last Night. by fx45(m): 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
22o62021:
You can’t dream this long
How long did it take you to read the entire post? Less than 2 minutes I guess. If you read all in less than two minutes, then it wasn't such a long dream
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Dream I Had Last Night. by KosiGee(m): 11:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
Naijabad:
What i recorded above are the dreams I hard last night.

It is not intended to incite anyone, neither is it intended to stop the FG from doing what is right by bringing MNK to court.

Giving a choice between Nigeria and Biafra, I will choose Biafra a million times.

I do not preach violence as life is sacrosanct.

Those calling me names are ignorant. This is just a dream.

What you narrated wasn’t a dream. It was just your mind playing tricks on you. That’s just how you feel.
Nnamdi Kanu is in for long ride. Buhari’s government would keep him in prison and he won’t be released.
IPOB’s sit at home and violence is restricted to the south east. Buhari would gladly watch you burn and destroy your premises. That’s none of his business.
On the contrary, Igbos strategies would turn many Igbos against them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Dream I Had Last Night. by KosiGee(m): 12:04am On Oct 19, 2021
kettykin:
will starvation work this time around, meanwhile newer methods of making ogbunigwe andd strapping them on drones are now available , if igbos find a way of using drones to fly in food as well as destroying the enemies sources of food using drones then the war will become more interesting. The igbos that fought the previous civil war were all civil minded and did not know about war of attrition.

today we have drones which can be outfitted with GPS , using artificial intelligence and night vision , can fly in the night and detect and set on fire farm lands all over Northern Nigeria and still fly back to base without consequences, so bring the war lets see which group will be wiped out by hunger

Have you ever been involved in violent protest/demonstrations before let alone war?

You are one of those online Igbos who make others look silly. Stop it.
Pray and work towards achieving peace in the south east and Nigeria. Ipob isn’t in control of the insecurities in the south east. This can get worse and the people you are protesting against can make matters worse. Emma Powerful and co lack the intelligence and capacity to make the secessionist agitations work.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Dream I Had Last Night. by Transcriber: 12:22am On Oct 19, 2021
nnamdiosu:

Wait.
I just want to ask one thing.
Like, the way we see three years later in Nollywood films, was that how the one week in the dream was shown to you, or someone will just say Loud in your dream, one week later?

Anyways, may God help Nigeria.
Amen
cheesy grin grin

Like those YouTube memes
*Won wick laeta* cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Dream I Had Last Night. by Transcriber: 12:28am On Oct 19, 2021
fx45:
How long did it take you to read the entire post? Less than 2 minutes I guess. If you read all in less than two minutes, then it wasn't such a long dream
you must be joking

I can summarise my secondary school experience in just 3 paragraphs
Does it mean it didn't last 6 years?

And how do you think the one week later sounded in the idiots dream?
Transcriber:
cheesy grin grin

Like those YouTube memes
*Won wick laeta* cheesy
like this?
The op is a clown grin cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Dream I Had Last Night. by Telekinetic: 12:56am On Oct 19, 2021
Dhury:
Here is my last night dream on kanu .I saw two unknowns gunmen's taking his remain out from DSS cell to unknown location.few minutes later kanu dead news spread in all national news papers .I saw some ebo in dream are celebrating some are crying but majority are celebrating.
In my dream I saw you and other Fulani terrorists going after some school boys, I saw a brave Hausa warrior slice off your preek, made you kneel, went behind you, thrust his sword through your spinal cord and into your heart. As you dropped on the ground in the pool of your blood, shit and piss you didn’t know if you were dying of paralysis in your lungs or drowned in the blood of your shattered heart.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Dream I Had Last Night. by Telekinetic: 1:03am On Oct 19, 2021
Upjis:

You are high on cheap drugs

Foolish idiot
Fulani terrorist know about cheap drugs and still prefers his cow dungs... You’re the bigger idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Dream I Had Last Night. by saaron(m): 1:15am On Oct 19, 2021
BlakKluKluxKlan:
May it be so.
It will be. The disintegration of Nigeria has already been bound in the Spirit realm.

TOTAL DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF MIDDLE BELT AND SOUTHERN LIVES FROM FULANI AND BOKOHARAM TERRORISM!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Dream I Had Last Night. by CUMIN: 2:06am On Oct 19, 2021
Doradorwa:
And pray not to die of disappointment and heartbreak as there will be no biafra.... Biafra is just like Plato's ideal state.... It's a Hollow concept

A figment of imagination

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Dream I Had Last Night. by CUMIN: 2:10am On Oct 19, 2021
kettykin:

Starvation won't work this time around...we know how to stop you...it's just wisdom.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Dream I Had Last Night. by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:11am On Oct 19, 2021
saaron:
It will be. The disintegration of Nigeria has already been bound in the Spirit realm.

You are right.
Nothing can prevent it.

TOTAL DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF MIDDLE BELT AND SOUTHERN LIVES FROM FULANI AND BOKOHARAM TERRORISM!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Dream I Had Last Night. by stanluiz(m): 3:43am On Oct 19, 2021
Another ipob bingo.n

It that kanu tells us in radio biafra cheesy

Why didn't you dream that he will be arrested and brought back to Nigeria ?

When kanu was arrested, you guys said more than this in 2015, what happen ? Nothing!

I forget something who didn't had in your fantasy dream. That isreal will send warplane to bomb aso rock if kanu is not released.

Op , you are hungry. Go and eat enough food and drink plenty water. Don't forget to take your medications. wink
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Dream I Had Last Night. by mekzyjoe(m): 9:17am On Oct 19, 2021
nnamdiosu:

grin
Chai. It's well
Nnamdi u failed to create more threads on what you promised us about revelation into the spirit world..what happened bro
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Dream I Had Last Night. by nnamdiosu(m): 10:53am On Oct 19, 2021
mekzyjoe:

Nnamdi u failed to create more threads on what you promised us about revelation into the spirit world..what happened bro

I will bro. So so busy.
Just gimme some time sir. Thanks
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Dream I Had Last Night. by nnamdiosu(m): 10:54am On Oct 19, 2021
Transcriber:
cheesy grin grin

Like those YouTube memes
*Won wick laeta* cheesy

Followed by
Why are you running?
I say why are you running.
smiley
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Dream I Had Last Night. by paramakina202: 11:51am On Oct 19, 2021
A zömbie dream.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Dream I Had Last Night. by Fejoku: 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hillard:

you have sealed your faith, your corpse will be carried out same way.
So shall it be. Iseee.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Dream I Had Last Night. by Fejoku: 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
[s]
KosiGee:

Have you ever been involved in violent protest/demonstrations before let alone war?

You are one of those online Igbos who make others look silly. Stop it.
Pray and work towards achieving peace in the south east and Nigeria. Ipob isn’t in control of the insecurities in the south east. This can get worse and the people you are protesting against can make matters worse. Emma Powerful and co lack the intelligence and capacity to make the secessionist agitations work.
[/s]
You can cry from now till your feeble light goes out, Biafra must be restored this time. Peace should not be brought up when justice has not be settled. May the type of peace in Nigeria never depart from your home and home land.
Biafra is blessed with intelligentsia and that is why our future is very bright.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Dream I Had Last Night. by Fejoku: 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:

1. P- allaxin

For typhoid
1. Amoxil

The way you're so jittery over this post, one can easily tell your day is ruined already.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Dream I Had Last Night. by Toosure70: 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
Na one year dream?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Dream I Had Last Night. by NorthernersSuck: 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
Doradorwa:
And pray not to die of disappointment and heartbreak as there will be no biafra.... Biafra is just like Plato's ideal state.... It's a Hollow concept

You will hear about Biafra with your ears but you no go ever seen it your eyes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Elections Exposes IPOB As A Fraud. / Harmattan: We Are Ready To Combat Fire Outbreak - Enugu Fire Service / Buhari Donates Land To Air Missiles To Ukraine: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.