Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,282 members, 7,780,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:27 PM

Should Friends Of The Opposite Gender - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Friends Of The Opposite Gender (577 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Advice To The opposite gender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Friends Of The Opposite Gender by Pweety4me(f): 6:36am On Jun 02, 2011
Have restricted convo's?should there be a limit or barrier to how far you take a conversation?where do u cross the line?if any line @ that.

Like i don't know, can friends really talk about anything & everything with eachother?guy & girl? undecided

We all KNOW that there are only very few male & female friendships which really last as "just friends". . .if not something else!!

I don't believe you can know someone too WELL, becus human-beings can be so unpredictable & dodgy @ times!!but really only GOD & the individual can truelly know their true-self!(although some still struggle @ thatlipsrsealed)

I wouldn't like to go on & on so, on to YOU! cheesy

your views will be highly commended grin cool

p.s - warn ya self b4 u come hia misyarn
  angry smiley

Re: Should Friends Of The Opposite Gender by MMM2(m): 11:13am On Jun 02, 2011
angry
Re: Should Friends Of The Opposite Gender by iice(f): 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2011
Depends on the status of the friends and the understanding between them.
If you're married or in a serious relationship, somethings about the partner are off limits in conversations.
In my singlehood, there were friends i could talk to about any and everything grin But after, they understood that somethings cannot be shared or maybe somethings can only be shared when they become shareable undecided
On my guy friends part. . .i sometimes run away because i don't wanna hear ish. Like, they don't care about my sensibilities ears. . .be hearing things that i really don't wanna know.
Re: Should Friends Of The Opposite Gender by Pweety4me(f): 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2011
iice:

Depends on the status of the friends and the understanding between them.
If you're married or in a serious relationship, somethings about the partner are off limits in conversations.
In my singlehood, there were friends i could talk to about any and everything grin But after, they understood that somethings cannot be shared or maybe somethings can only be shared when they become shareable undecided
On my guy friends part. . .i sometimes run away because i don't wanna hear ish. Like, they don't care about my sensibilities ears. . .be hearing things that i really don't wanna know.

Hehe, i know say u go talk 4 this matter, man rapper tongue i know what ur talking about guys saying way to much stuff forgetting ur a lady. . .lol thanx 4 ur input smiley
Re: Should Friends Of The Opposite Gender by Pweety4me(f): 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2011
M M M:

angry
What?just talk wetin you want if it make sense sha! undecided
Re: Should Friends Of The Opposite Gender by Pweety4me(f): 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2011
69 views ton? r u guys alien to these situations? undecided
Re: Should Friends Of The Opposite Gender by Pweety4me(f): 3:46am On Jun 04, 2011
What's wrong guys? shocked *worried*
Re: Should Friends Of The Opposite Gender by HotieTima(f): 9:49am On Jun 19, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin i swear huni u need help bebe
Re: Should Friends Of The Opposite Gender by Mynd44: 11:46am On Jun 19, 2011
This topic has been discussed already.

(1) (Reply)

Till Cheating / Re: Should I Help The Woman Next Door? / Question About Weddings!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.