Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone, Gov Uzodimma Insists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone, Gov Uzodimma Insists (360 Views)

‘I Have No Grudge Against Tinubu’, Bode George Declares / FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom / Obasanjo: My 2 Parents Are From Abeokuta, I Bear Owu Tribal Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone, Gov Uzodimma Insists by Oracle26(m): 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone, Gov Uzodimma Insists

Imo State Governor, Hope Uzodimma, has reiterated that he has nothing against anyone in the State as it is not in his nature to bear a grudge.

The Governor stated this on Sunday when he hosted the newly elected members of the State executive of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

Uzodimma said that certain decisions taken by his administration were to restore the confidence of the masses in government, insisting that a lot of people were undone by the government in the past, making them to distrust government.

He said: "I have nothing against anybody in Imo State no matter the action taken in the past against me. The reason and the truth is that some people were rapped to the extent that they lost their confidence in government.

"So what I am trying to do is to restore confidence. To make people believe again that government can be functional and efficient. If we are able to do that, we will relax, remove our seatbelts and enjoy the flight. We are going to strengthen the apparatus of government and I will make sure that we are all equal stakeholders in the government".

The Governor promised that his administration would continue to do its best to deliver quality governance and protect the lives and property of citizens.

"I thank the Almighty God for restoring back life to Owerri and Imo State. Few weeks ago, nobody had this appetite, or even thought of any social life. But today, I saw a new appetite. The mood of our people is gradually and incrementally changing. We give God the glory. I want to assure you that you've not seen anything yet.

"We will continue to do our best to rejuvenate and strengthen governance so that the people will bear ownership. All we are doing is to restore the state, make the state a place you can stay, do your business, without any iota of fear.

"When we started, many of us did not believe we will get to where we are now, and by my personal assessment of where we are now, given the circumstances of the time, we have not done too bad", he said.
Re: I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone, Gov Uzodimma Insists by ceejay10(m): 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
Same way Kpokpogarri called Janemena a virtuous woman. Liars.

(1) (Reply)

NBA Chairman Advise Governor Wike To Obey Court Order And Pay The Teachers / Bauchi 2023: Gamawa Federal Constituency Needs Hon Gololo To Contest / Anambra Decides! Why The State Should Go The Way Of Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.