Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,494 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video (95979 Views)

Police Arrest Olamide Precious Ajayi For Blackmailing Her Sugar-Daddy In Ondo / Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) / Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by onyx1470(m): 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
This girl don turn model ke
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Angelfrost(m): 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool DAT AINT RITE. SAME REASON I DNT HVE A GF. SAME REASON I HIGH ON MY KUSH 24sc.. WTF MAN

It's always easy to pick out Secondary school drop outs with access to internet and android phones... SMH!!!

I am quite sure you don't even know how lame and silly you come off with this dry nonsense, thinking this will get you a sort of cult following here on this forum!!! These kids ehn!!!
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
ahnie:
A 19 yrs old blackmailing someone for 15milla.
How did she even stumbled on the man's nude in the first place

Which kind question be dis? angry angry

3 Likes

Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Abeos(m): 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
One bears Delhi the other Liverpool. India and UK meetup cheesy
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by lexy2014: 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
Adabestseason:
Look at this case,it is not supposed to be handled by DSS,but because the country is so corrupt that DSS condescended to this kind of filthy stuff,i know tit is now a case of national interest because palms of DSS officials might have been greased.This is a case for area boys

Good observation
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by lexy2014: 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

A very pertinent quenchurn
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by ire803386: 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
17 actually
Bodmum:
so this old hag na 19 years? Mtcheew
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Havertz10: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
How did she get the video?

That should be the main crux forget her failed attempt at blackmail
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Angelfrost(m): 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
lexy2014:

The question u should ask is how did d girl get a hold of d old man's nude video?

That's quite moot with respect to the actual content of the video and the intent behind making such a video... Is the man doing anything improper in the video like sexual acts with minors or rape??! Was the video obtained with or without the consent of the person??!...

If the latter is the case, then his lawyer can play the victim card, and push for huge settlements and even prosecution of the video owners... Blackmail is heavily frowned upon!!!
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Yankee101: 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
How did your nude go out mr perm sec?
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Goalnaldo(m): 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
These bayelsans and their double english names. Looking at the headline you will think this happened in America or England.
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Boogyman557: 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
Angelfrost:

It's always easy to pick out Secondary school drop outs with access to internet and android phones... SMH!!!

I am quite sure you don't even know how lame and silly you come off with this dry nonsense, thinking this will get you a sort of cult following here on this forum!!! These kids ehn!!!
HOLLY GRAM cool THANKS MAN.. HVE BEEN WAITING 4 UR RIPLY. JAH BLESS MAN. WTF
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by lexy2014: 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
Angelfrost:

That's quite moot with respect to the actual content of the video and the intent behind making such a video...

How then was d video made? How did it come to be?
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by 9japride(m): 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2021
It's likely they were in a relationship. That's the only way the man can loose guard.
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Goalnaldo(m): 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
Angelfrost:
"...Dr. Walton Liverpool"

I'm sorry... That is the name of a Nigerian state commissioner, or the moniker of a Nairalander or the username of a club fan commenting on Goal.com??!

I don't understand! undecided
They bear two english name. Remember David Lyon?? The one that won the governorship election but was disqualified.
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Bmgreat: 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
Where is the nude na I can't see anything.
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by kweensheba: 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
What a life! Some of these stories are stranger than fiction.
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by lexy2014: 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
Angelfrost:

That's quite moot with respect to the actual content of the video and the intent behind making such a video... Is the man doing anything improper in the video like sexual acts with minors or rape??! Was the video obtained with or without the consent of the person??!...

If the latter is the case, then his lawyer can play the victim card, and push for huge settlements and even prosecution of the video owners... Blackmail is heavily frowned upon!!!

Am not too bothered about d legal ramifications but d morality behind it. They are already in court so it's a settled case. Unfortunately, we don't get to see d DSS get involved in much serious affairs of d state.

If this man was in bed with this little girl, then it was careless of him. Usifo Ataga case is still fresh. These older men are putting themselves in compromising positions because of sex
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Angelfrost(m): 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
lexy2014:

How then was d video made? How did it come to be?

That's a very good question sir... My own too is what actually qualifies it to be anything other than blackmail.

This is where the input of lawyers on this forum is needed!!!
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Proudlysalga: 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
AllahIsShit:
Nigeria's Secret Police Sue 19-year-old For Alleged N15million Blackmail, Releasing Nude Video Of Ex-Permanent Secretary In Bayelsa

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/18/nigerias-secret-police-sue-19-year-old-alleged-n15million-blackmail-releasing-nude-video
this mata don reach here? Na wha o!
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Calitoscassius(m): 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
How do people make nude pictures of themselves in the first place? undecided i mean, so take photos of my bloody ugly body and store it on my phone? Laptop? Or what? undecided low self esteem or what?

Who da hell in their right mind wants to see my ugly ass? cheesy
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by highness25(m): 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
AllahIsShit:
Nigeria's Secret Police Sue 19-year-old For Alleged N15million Blackmail, Releasing Nude Video Of Ex-Permanent Secretary In Bayelsa

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/18/nigerias-secret-police-sue-19-year-old-alleged-n15million-blackmail-releasing-nude-video
All these videos self I no de see... Tiwa own I no watch this one self the same thing. Abeg make this Op stop to de post something wey I no go see watch.
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by ahnie: 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Oha gazzuzz how's life?
It's bn long o.
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by opera1(m): 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
Charlotte Delhi

Dr. Walton Liverpool.

None of the names look like Nigerians name
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Kizo5(m): 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2021
Sorry the girl is how old again?
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by iscom(m): 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2021
Oh! Liverpool.. You did this? Make i sell my power banks jare
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Angelfrost(m): 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
Goalnaldo:
They bear two english name. Remember David Lyon?? The one that won the governorship election but was disqualified.

Yes... But, what inspires their choice of first and last names??!
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Ferdinandu(m): 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
This is a case of of a paedophile who met his match. The Idiot Liverpool should first be prosecuted for statutory rape before they proceed. I would have done the same thing if I were the elder brother of the accused knowing fully well he has taken advantage of your sisters helplessness and he is well connected that you will find it difficult getting police to prosecute him

1 Like

Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by DukeNija(m): 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
post=106848873:
More details,
We are following this case.
Real Justice must prevail

His words Thusly;
“The Victim is the only daughter of our parents and resides with me at Akenfa-Epie community before she was arrested since on the 6th day of October 2021 by the DSS”

“That I am 19 years of age and the victim [Name Witheld] is a minor, under eighteen (18) years of age having been born on the 10th of October 2004”

“My father died sometime in January 2021 leaving just me and my Sister [VICTIM] as well as another of our brother Emmanuel who is also now late” our late elder brother (Emmanuel) died sometime in September 2021 and we were still in mourning mood when the DSS arrested my sister”

“It started sometime in September 2021 when my sister who is 17yrs-old of age was accosted by one Walton Liverpool on the road who later offered to assist her by employing her into the Bayelsa State Universal Education Board (SUBEB) and asked her to meet with him later of which she did”

“The said Walton Liverpool did inform and promised the victim that he is an in-law to the former Governor of Bayelsa State, Rt. Hon. Henry Seriake Dickson and that he will use his influence to secure employe her and her siblings at SUBEB which make her fall for him”

“My sister (victim) later met with Mr. Walton Liverpool on the 14th day of September 2021 for the job offer and Mr. Walton Liverpool proceeded to take the girl to Golden Gate Hotel, Opolo Yenagoa, Bayelsa State where he lodged with her and forcefully defile her several times against her will by having sex with the her severally.

“It was after defiling her, the said Walton Liverpool proceeded to clean up himself when the victim recorded him as proof that he did defile her”

“The Victim later became sober for losing her virginity in such a manner and did inform her only surviving brother (Clinton) who asked her to call Walton Liverpool for the job promised but the Walton Liverpool kept on ignoring her calls.

“When Walton Liverpool later call her back, she informed him that she will proceed to the police to lay a complaint of defilement against him but Mr. Walton Liverpool laughed off her claim which led her to threatened him by sending him her recorded Naked video of him” – Clinton stated.

The Brother to the victim further told TrackNews Online that he only became aware that it was the DSS that arrested the victim when the DSS brought her to search their house on the 8th day of October 2021 and confiscated his mobile phone and other gadgets that belongs to the victim.

Tracknews Online further gathered the victim went missing from her residence in the Akenfa area of Yenagoa the bayelsa state capital since on the 6th day of October 2021 before the men of the secret police (DSS) brought her to court to het a remand order.

More Details,

Mr Liverpool, a very old man caught in this messy web.
We will wait to see how it all goes.

Thrash!!! So blackmail is the justice for rape? You guys can’t even use your brains to save your lives. You think this is believable? He raped her and she blackmailed him? Or they had an agreement sex for whatever and he failed to come good on his end of the bargain? She taped him with the intent to blackmail him just Incase.
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by jaggabban: 5:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
Are they Nigerians? I only read their names.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitute Dies After Her Madam Pushed Her Off 6th Floor In Dubai / 38-Year-Old Man Caught Raping A 13-Year-Old Girl In Opolo, Bayelsa State / Joan Uruvbu 'Jay Jay' Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.