Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Lai Mohammed A Liar And A Thief? - Farooq Kperogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed A Liar And A Thief? - Farooq Kperogi (24669 Views)

Bala Mohammed: A Governor Defining The Pace Of Leadership In Bauchi State / Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 / The Hypocrisy Of Justice Mohammed, A Key Member Of The NJC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed A Liar And A Thief? - Farooq Kperogi by wallrichy: 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
Double honour for Mr Liar Muhammed.....but you KpoKpogri or wetin be your name again sef....u think you holy pass....all the people call Kpogri are also disaster.....
Re: Lai Mohammed A Liar And A Thief? - Farooq Kperogi by motayoayinde: 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
THE SHAME HERE IS ON KPEROGI!

FIRST SHAME IS THE AUDACIOUS NAME-CALLING OF AN INNOCENT MAN OVER A COMPLETELY UNVERIFIED ALLEGATION OF STEALING BY A POLITICAL ADVERSARY.

SECOND SHAME IS HIS UTTER DISRESPECT IN CHOOSING A BEAUTIFUL MUSLIM NAME "LATEEF" TO MOCK A MUSLIM LIKE HIM AND TO RIDICULE THE BEARERS OF THAT NAME.

THE HUMOUR HE TRIED TO SHOW HERE IS DISTASTEFUL AND THE NAME-COINING PROWESS HE ATTEMPTED TO DISPLAY IS A DISGRACE.

WHAT A SHAME!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed A Liar And A Thief? - Farooq Kperogi by TemmyT002(m): 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
Yorubas say, "Anyone who lies will certainly steal."
Not surprised.
Re: Lai Mohammed A Liar And A Thief? - Farooq Kperogi by Jd10k(m): 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
Lie Mohammed and Adeshina are soldier of the same kind
Re: Lai Mohammed A Liar And A Thief? - Farooq Kperogi by debetmx(m): 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
ELIAS LINUS Mohammed
Re: Lai Mohammed A Liar And A Thief? - Farooq Kperogi by seyz91(m): 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
cheesy i tell you
Impregnable101:
Nigerian politicians are useless, all of them

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed A Liar And A Thief? - Farooq Kperogi by justmondris: 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
I love this line “I think he should have been named “Lateef,”
Re: Lai Mohammed A Liar And A Thief? - Farooq Kperogi by effort1: 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
Mannabbgrills, you are known for defending shame, ignobility and disreputation. Don't forget to also defend this shame.

Don't forget that you have a reputation to protect, reputation of a national enemy.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed A Liar And A Thief? - Farooq Kperogi by Guide777(m): 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
Please don't abuse Lai. He is the best for the job. Who would have done it better than him? I tell you this : without Lai Mohammed's sophistry, lies and shenanigans, APC government with their incompetence, abysmal failure, nepotism and human rights abuses would have crumbled like cookies a long time ago.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed A Liar And A Thief? - Farooq Kperogi by Guyman02: 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
A minister of information that citizens don't believe anything he says including members of his own party and governor of his state grin

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed A Liar And A Thief? - Farooq Kperogi by nemynely(m): 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
Lahteef Mohammed indeed!
Lah - Liar
Teef - Thief.
Isorite.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed A Liar And A Thief? - Farooq Kperogi by APCNig: 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
Change of Name
==============

Alhaji Lie Mohammed is now to be known and addressed as Alhaji Lateef Mohammed. All former documents remain valid.

The general public, Ministry of Information, FEC, APC, Kwara State government, please take note.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed A Liar And A Thief? - Farooq Kperogi by APCNig: 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
helinues:
How is Kperoogi different from Mr Lai now?

A professor in controversy

Very different, Kperoogi is the lower form of FFK. Big big grammar with no life achievement.
Re: Lai Mohammed A Liar And A Thief? - Farooq Kperogi by Gkemz: 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
We all know he's a chronic liar but we didn't know he has added another portfolio to his credentials.

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed A Liar And A Thief? - Farooq Kperogi by APCNig: 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
Lovenorth:
Lai Mohammed is the most respected and most dedicated information minister Nigeria ever had

Lateef Mohammed you mean?

Stop what you are smoking before it stops you.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed A Liar And A Thief? - Farooq Kperogi by Daboomb: 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
mytime24:
So Lai don graduate frm lying to stealing

Two chieftance thieftance

Lying Mohammed is a disgrace to the holy Prophet's Name.
He should be Amputated for Lying and Castrated for Stealing, according to Sharia Law that he practices.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed A Liar And A Thief? - Farooq Kperogi by executive12: 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
helinues:

He is clearly different from Lai Mohammed because he is neither a liar nor a thief like Lai.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed A Liar And A Thief? - Farooq Kperogi by APCNig: 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
motayoayinde:
THE SHAME HERE IS ON KPEROGI!

FIRST SHAME IS THE AUDACIOUS NAME-CALLING OF AN INNOCENT MAN OVER A COMPLETELY UNVERIFIED ALLEGATION OF STEALING BY A POLITICAL ADVERSARY.

SECOND SHAME IS HIS UTTER DISRESPECT IN CHOOSING A BEAUTIFUL MUSLIM NAME "LATEEF" TO MOCK A MUSLIM LIKE HIM AND TO RIDICULE THE BEARERS OF THAT NAME.

THE HUMOUR HE TRIED TO SHOW HERE IS DISTASTEFUL AND THE NAME-COINING PROWESS HE ATTEMPTED TO DISPLAY IS A DISGRACE.

WHAT A SHAME!

Motayo Ayinde, are you a Muslim? When did Islamic names start becoming beautiful to you? I am a Muslim ooo, and I know Islamic names are not beautiful in your hears. Anybody that defends a politician when he is not directly stealing with the said politician, that person is sufferinf from either generational madness or persistent chronic madness.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed A Liar And A Thief? - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
Re: Lai Mohammed A Liar And A Thief? - Farooq Kperogi by Victorclean1: 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
Lie Mohammed should be sent to the gulliton.
Re: Lai Mohammed A Liar And A Thief? - Farooq Kperogi by Comedian2019: 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
My parents warned me not to lie, that if I do, I would steal. In order words, a liar is very likely to steal.
Re: Lai Mohammed A Liar And A Thief? - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
grin grin grin 15th century Europe no dey take nonsense oh quote author=FakeUnity post=106849606]If lie mohammed lived in 15th century, he would have been hanged publicly for his numerous lies and bearing false witness. [/quote]
Re: Lai Mohammed A Liar And A Thief? - Farooq Kperogi by nkwoemeka(m): 8:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
Transparency administration next level facelift who have we offended to be condoning this unrepentant leaders sorry rulers.
Re: Lai Mohammed A Liar And A Thief? - Farooq Kperogi by Meeu2: 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
Tell us what do don't know
Re: Lai Mohammed A Liar And A Thief? - Farooq Kperogi by Abujason: 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
HonNL:

Farooq Kperogi

SECONDED.
AT LEAST ITS NOT JUST ME THAT KNOWS HIM FOR WHAT HE IS… A BIG FRAUD AND A LIAR.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed A Liar And A Thief? - Farooq Kperogi by Unclebee009(m): 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
���
Re: Lai Mohammed A Liar And A Thief? - Farooq Kperogi by Tetrahedron: 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
FakeUnity:
If lie mohammed lived in 15th century, he would have been hanged publicly for his numerous lies and bearing false witness.
grin grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed A Liar And A Thief? - Farooq Kperogi by Theoarhics: 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
This man taught the devil how to lie. This man's talent is lying. Have never seen an old irritating liar like this man in my life.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed A Liar And A Thief? - Farooq Kperogi by Legalservices: 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
helinues:

This line of reasoning is destroying our dear nation.... why not lead evidence to exonerate lai Mohammed or appreciate the editors brave publication rather than committing a fallacy..

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed A Liar And A Thief? - Farooq Kperogi by enemyofprogress: 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
Chei see as somebody’s father take disgrace himself

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed A Liar And A Thief? - Farooq Kperogi by Picker28: 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
We already know that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP To INEC: Declare Wada As Winner Of Kogi Election / Ekweremadu To Buhari: Act Like Jonathan… Concede If You Lose In 2019 / Tight Security At A-court, As Atiku Seeks Private Meeting With Tribunal Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.