Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) (62720 Views)

Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) / Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" / Olajumoke Orisaguna Rocks New Haircut In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
Classickj:

Do you know anything about exchange rate
What do you mean ? $100 is not small in US
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by SmartPolician: 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
I know some one of your caliber even in the US will not Patronize any how barber

Secondly the person that linked you to him must have told you what the barber guy charges per head and that was why you had 100 dollar already seating in your pocket at the barber shop.

Thirdly , you also confirmed you liked the hair cut so.

Fourthly , why are you even telling us you had a hair cut , ok make we clap nah unto say you Dey spend 100 dollar bill on ordinary hair cut abi

When you will carry ashaaawooo there for 2k USD , you won’t bother to tell us Oooooo... how they are more costly than Allen Avenue own..
Metcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. Naija celeb and clout chasing Eeeeeeeeeeeehhhh, they are like FFK+TontoDike+Risky Brown james Bob

Guy, be calming down. I saw a CNN documentary of how Nigerian girls do ashawo work for Italy, France, and other parts of Europe. They charge between €30-50 per night. How on Earth would someone pay $2k for a prostitute? Is that for buying and keeping that hole between her legs? undecided

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by quickly: 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
ebukajay184:
Popular Nigerian comedian, Basketmouth, has narrated how he spent a huge 100 dollars note (N58,000) to have a haircut in the US, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to his Instagram handle, Basketmouth shared the video of his new nice haircut and lamented bitterly for spending such a huge amount.

In the video, he vowed not to have a haircut in the next six months because of the huge amount spent on this particular one, he said:

He captioned the post;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVJcaojgL6d/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFJEMjIR6ac

Sorry bro u got scammed. No hair cut is 100$

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by Lovenorth: 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
Look at his mouth like a basket grin
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by Ramirezkhay(m): 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
Leave the mumu man, be like na only him Dy barb for Naija ENT Industry sad na him talk about UK barber the other time grin
PENNYSWAP:
I know some one of your caliber even in the US will not Patronize any how barber

Secondly the person that linked you to him must have told you what the barber guy charges per head and that was why you had 100 dollar already seating in your pocket at the barber shop.

Fourthly , why are you even telling us you had a hair cut , ok make we clap nah unto say you Dey spend 100 dollar bill on ordinary hair cut abi

When you will carry ashaaawooo there for 2k USD , you won’t bother to tell us Oooooo... how they are more costly than Allen Avenue own..
Metcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. Naija celeb and clout chasing Eeeeeeeeeeeehhhh, they are like FFK+TontoDike+Risky Brown james Bob
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by GistFullGround: 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
Why are you lying?

Barbing is max $20 to $25!
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by ozo13(m): 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
this ur statement go ginger some barbers to wan port enter jand.
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by KingDash: 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
ebukajay184:
Popular Nigerian comedian, Basketmouth, has narrated how he spent a huge 100 dollars note (N58,000) to have a haircut in the US, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to his Instagram handle, Basketmouth shared the video of his new nice haircut and lamented bitterly for spending such a huge amount.

In the video, he vowed not to have a haircut in the next six months because of the huge amount spent on this particular one, he said:

He captioned the post;

Watch the video below:

this guy resemble pug
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by Classickj(m): 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
ThankUJesus:

What do you mean ? $100 is not small in US
100 dollar is a big money over there
While 100 naira is a small money in Nigeria
No be dollar fault say naira no get value
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by ezechi24(m): 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
i hope its not the nonsense i'm seeing up there you barbed with 58k......
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
ShaqFu:
Imagine. If it's naija I'm sure he won't even spend up to 10k to cut his hair in the choicest Barbing saloon.

I even heard a bag of rice in the U.S is something else as they don't sell bags, they weigh it.

Someone told me once we dey flex for naija. But na corruption dey kill us.
Your last statement is absolutely correct sir
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by colestephan86: 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
ebukajay184:

He captioned the post;

Watch the video below:

I really don't get it when people compare what they did in the US to what they do in Nigeria.
Yes when you convert the currencies , you get your difference. But you know what 100 dollar will do in US is not what 58k will do in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by usagee36: 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
Something you make in 4 hours. His calculating naira.
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
ebukajay184:

which place for US you go get haircut for $100 when the average cost is still around $36 in most cities? undecided

https://youprobablyneedahaircut.com/how-much-does-a-haircut-cost/#2

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
MISSNORA:
Nonsense.... Na we send am go US b4?
Haha na show off Na to attract you guys
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by Drenimarcus(m): 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
Why is he lying though? haircut is just $20-25 with tips inclusive. Basketmouth liar liar. cheesy
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
Havertz10:
I think that the price offended him and he wants to flex on Nigerians to get value for the money spent cheesy

I'm sure he asked about the price before proceeding.
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
Shellsploit:
Same hair someone will barb for N300 in Aguileri junction anambra, another will barb it for N58,000 in USA

Is God not wonderful...? He is really a miraculous God my brother grin grin grin

Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
Shellsploit:
Same hair someone will barb for N300 in Aguileri junction anambra, another will barb it for N58,000 in USA

Is God not wonderful...?

Aguleri not Aguileri abeg angry
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by Classickj(m): 8:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
SmartPolician:

Guy, be calming down. I saw a CNN documentary of how Nigerian girls do ashawo work for Italy, France, and other parts of Europe. They charge between €30-50 per night. How on Earth would someone pay $2k for a prostitute? Is that for buying and keeping that hole between her legs? undecided
Try and watch this
Movie : Hustlers ( Jennifer Lopez & Cardi B)
You go no say men day spend money for that hole
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by AmuEbule: 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
Visitors always want to show off in US. Give a barber $25 and get the best haircut ever.

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by stevearagorn(m): 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

mad ooooo
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by theamazonguru(m): 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
CountVersailles:
Opor! See him head. Where him brother sef, Omo Baba?

That guy don enter ghost mode oh.
Jokes don finish.
New and naturally funny comedians don give then a run for their money.

Where is Kofi, MC Abbey, Gbenga Adeyinka the 1st, T.A etc
They just can't match up with the current tempo in that industry.
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by SmartPolician: 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
Classickj:

Try and watch this
Movie : Hustlers ( Jennifer Lopez & Cardi B)
You go no say men day spend money for that hole

Movie na movie. I am talking about reality. $2k is a lot of money for sex both in Nigeria and in the United States. Meanwhile, if someone is paying that amount, then the lady will have to probably provide special services, such sleeping with a dog or doing something crazy. Or a man is paying that sum because he doesn't know what to do with money.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by Pidaa: 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
he dey complain. now normal thing. my biggest regret is that I did not learn barbing before travel.
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by Barims(m): 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
Shellsploit:

Is God not wonderful...?

He is partial undecided undecided undecided

Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by lereinter(m): 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
After campaigning for buhari, he relocated to USA

Vengeance will catch up with you everywhere

Even in US your life and generation will be like how buhari is running nigeria
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by udomas(m): 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

Correct guy!
A bitter truth.
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
Just buy your clipper and learn DIY grin grin.
I have a personal clipper as I girl that I use to maintain my bald hairstyle. I usually cut with a mirror in front of me and carefully level it all round. But when my brother or neighbour is around,they also help me smoothen the back when I am lazy and I am good to go.
Some things are not worth complaining about if you can learn to do it yourself or go where you can get it done for a lesser price undecided undecided.
I come in peace grin
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by slowice(m): 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
Na still this kind haircut I barb yesterday for 2hun....omo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I Had Become / God Is Responsible For My Sexy Shape Not Plastic Surgeons - Omobutty / Ubi Franklin Wearing Bum Shorts, Davido’s Chioma, Lydia Forson React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.