Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,305 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) (62713 Views)

Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) / Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" / Olajumoke Orisaguna Rocks New Haircut In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
Who send you? Stop making noise.
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by Walai(m): 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
ThankUJesus:

This is how you say RUBISH, if you make $10 in US, your tax is $8, how many of you that make N1000 pay tax in Nigeria, you never been to anywhere before, you just follow the talk, what your people do is to send money to Nigeria.

80% tax? Oga lie small small nah

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by Olivyabrown: 10:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
ThankUJesus:

This is how you say RUBISH, if you make $10 in US, your tax is $8, how many of you that make N1000 pay tax in Nigeria, you never been to anywhere before, you just follow the talk, what your people do is to send money to Nigeria.

That's 80% bro. Even billionaires don't pay that much tax in the US. Google US tax rates and compare it with that of Nigeria. You will see that the difference is not that significant. The thing be say, many people no dey pay tax for Naija.
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by Olivyabrown: 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
Walai:

80% tax? Oga lie small small nah

Even UK sef no get that kind tax rate.
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by Shikena(m): 10:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
ThankUJesus:

Slow down bros.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by Shikena(m): 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
AmuEbule:
Visitors always want to show off in US. Give a barber $25 and get the best haircut ever.
You dey see am - small time they will be shouting 'Warri no dey carry last' all over the place yet them carry am mugu for America grin

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by Shikena(m): 10:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
Sleekfingers:
There are lots of Barber shop that will charge you less than $20.......you chose to barbe for $100, and you come online barking like a dog. Who send u message?

During my visit to the USA, houston, texas to be precise..... Anytime, I wanna have a haircut, will tell my cousin to call his barber.....the barber na Naija guy.....he will come to the house...he charge $20..... shikena......that guy is good
grin
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

We know say na abroad you dey, good for you; we're only juxtaposing the cost here in Naija and the US. N500 to N33,000

That's exactly my point, the juxtaposition is very unnecessary, irrelevant, and not news worthy. He knew the price before agreeing to cut his hair and saying you know I'm in abroad is also unnecessary and very irrelevant.
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by GEEBITE: 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
So disappointing at his level. The day armed robbers went to his house,they were disappointed to find only $200 on him. If not because they said they like him as a comedian, he would have been seriously battered if not killed . This kind of post should be for Akpororo and co,not for him
PENNYSWAP:
I know some one of your caliber even in the US will not Patronize any how barber

Secondly the person that linked you to him must have told you what the barber guy charges per head and that was why you had 100 dollar already seating in your pocket at the barber shop.

Thirdly , you also confirmed you liked the hair cut so.

Fourthly , why are you even telling us you had a hair cut , ok make we clap nah unto say you Dey spend 100 dollar bill on ordinary hair cut abi

When you will carry ashaaawooo there for 2k USD , you won’t bother to tell us Oooooo... how they are more costly than Allen Avenue own..
Metcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. Naija celeb and clout chasing Eeeeeeeeeeeehhhh, they are like FFK+TontoDike+Risky Brown james Bob

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by blowjohn(m): 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
alphaconde:
It’s been 3 years I haven’t gone to a salon

Comb and shampoo

Na Afro win am o

Na amazon forest u carry for head so o.
Many unicellular and multicellular organisms yet to be discovered go full ur head.
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by lagonovo: 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
GEEBITE:
So disappointing at his level. The day armed robbers went to his house,they were disappointed to find only $200 on him. If not because they said they like him as a comedian, he would have been seriously battered if not killed . This kind of post should be for Akpororo and co,not for him

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na packaging many of us dey o
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by uchdavinci: 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2021
The barber sef no Sabi barb sef... common to carve front hair. Waste of money.
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by toniatt(f): 11:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
Why you no barb the hair for Nigeria before you travel go America. Shabi you want to join those celeb they barb for abroad, so no complain.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by West2019(m): 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
animal many barbering shop are cutting hair as low as 5 dollar
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by Regex: 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
The fear of spending N15k on haircut alone made me buy clippers.
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by cardoctor(m): 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
Bush man. He think say yankee na Abule egba?? He should have fainted
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by MISSNORA(f): 11:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Haha na show off Na to attract you guys
me? I no follow o
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by MISSNORA(f): 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
Shikena:

grin
shikena Y r u lafn

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by Iffexx: 11:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
When you will carry ashaaawooo there for 2k USD , you won’t bother to tell us Oooooo... how they are more costly than Allen Avenue own..

Now you talking...
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by DSoj(m): 11:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
Stolen joke. There's a trending skit about this joke already
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by Organizer111222(m): 11:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
That’s a lie …..
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by Adakintroy: 11:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
You could have given that money to the poor.

If you can condemned pastors you can condemned him. Everyone has been called.
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:00am On Oct 19, 2021
How much were you expecting to pay before? You think say na Naija u dey?
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by geemd434: 12:27am On Oct 19, 2021
illicit:
No wonder some Americans keep Dada....

Lol... So dem nor dey take care of dada
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by Mustiboy(m): 12:28am On Oct 19, 2021
ThankUJesus:

You're so daft. Nobody in the US pays $8 for a $10 earning. Where did you get this useless information from?

Fact is exchange rates are not directly proportional to purchasing power
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by vikstandon(m): 12:57am On Oct 19, 2021
As I wan travel, I don dey learn to sit down for front of mirror barb myself... I did it two Sundays ago, after my barber talk say em don increase price...I played with him by telling him since he barbs himself and doesn't have to pay another barber to do so for him, that I would start doing so. He challenged me that I can't barb myself and I took the challenge and gave myself a sharp low haircut...Is just the carving I wasn't able to do. With the kind economic situation in Nigeria...Abeg learn to do certain things yourself.
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by thamilet(m): 1:03am On Oct 19, 2021
Bad Belle just full nairaland

Wetin Baba talk we dey make una chop e eye?

Frustrated Nigerians
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by Xbs1: 1:18am On Oct 19, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by quickly: 1:27am On Oct 19, 2021
mofedamijo:

You want to educate a certified and qualified Ediot. Basket mouth is a clown. There are haircuts for 5, 10, 20 - 40 dollars. People will be comparing a country whose daily minimum wage is Nigerias monthly minimum wage.

Even Nigerias minimum wage is not even in place. I learnt some people are paid 10,000 naira per month.
U Dey mind the Mumu go find all these Chinese dem Dey cut hair for anything between 5-15$

Some will be good some go be like an cutlass dem use

Especially Chinese women 5$ dem go barb u nice skin

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 19, 2021
He should blame NIGERIA..
He can't be having a haircut in the US and you expect them to charge you in NAIRA.

IF Exchange Rate is #1000 for $1 tomorrow..., It will be #100,000 for someone coming from Naija.
In fact the cost of haircut is more expensive than a NEW CLIPPER itself.
I just serviced my Toyota right now with $259 .
I paid $51 for Full synthetic Chevron oil.
I changed the Transmission Oil with $200.
With TAXES inclusive.
Meanwhile, I have never CHANGED the Oil in my RANGE ROVER parked in Nigeria with #15k.
MY ADVICE:
He should have his haircut next time before visiting advanced world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by Jaifbee: 1:35am On Oct 19, 2021
The money small US na. Our currency no comot road at all
ebukajay184:
Popular Nigerian comedian, Basketmouth, has narrated how he spent a huge 100 dollars note (N58,000) to have a haircut in the US, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to his Instagram handle, Basketmouth shared the video of his new nice haircut and lamented bitterly for spending such a huge amount.

In the video, he vowed not to have a haircut in the next six months because of the huge amount spent on this particular one, he said:

He captioned the post;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVJcaojgL6d/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFJEMjIR6ac
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by Elonmuzk(m): 1:49am On Oct 19, 2021
The guy was just jonzing, there are so many barbing salons that cut hairs for $30-50 bucks max. If you are kind enough, $10 tipping and that's it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I Had Become / Mohbad Beaten Up At Naira Marley's Home / Famous Celebrities From Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.