Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) (30742 Views)

Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 / Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him / Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by Handsum64: 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
Pastor is now equated to licence to commit crime
Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by Jii95: 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kenturkey048:

Benue state is the most useless state on earth. I was in this same shit during my youth service with these animals. If not for the society youth leader that was also a serving corp member in another state that came to my rescue... I was already anticipating my dead body...

God will bless him wherever he is... I hate that tribe called TIV. I must revenge on those people even if it will take me 30years. God will keep every one of them alive to pay for their sins.
I graduate without sense
The hate will kill you.
Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by Charli3benkz(m): 9:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
ebukajay184:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVK1yxoNbTF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Unfortunately, this guy's got mental issues and he's not a pastor. I know him quite well and I'm shocked that he was tagged a pastor. Indeed the crime rate has been relatively high lately in makurdi and Benue at large, but subjecting a mentally unstable man for theft is totally uncalled for.

4 Likes

Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by Teejay13(m): 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
Do they have the prove of evidence and what church is the man pastoring.
Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by Sleekfingers: 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Hmm...I suspect it is an innocent man being set up by his enemy

And foolish Nigerians don't even investigate just want to lynch like fools. Later they ask God Why things are not going well in their lives...its wickedness like this

That's why I don't support jungle justice.....they have killed innocent people, due to this , barbaric acts.....
Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by Kenturkey048(m): 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
Jii95:

I graduate without sense
The hate will kill you.

Whatever...
Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by Nyamve1: 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
[quote author=SWORD419 post=106850425]Na dem religion of christ, from yahoo pastors to rapist pastors to lying pastors to gay pedophile cardinals... I think this is the reason why modern christians no longer take their religion serious [/qu

You are a fooooooool.

Can't u see they no proof or evidence that he stole the phone??
Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by Nyamve1: 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
RapistOnBail:

This Mumu is using the age old method of theft.

While His mates in other branches like RCCG, Deeper life, dunamis….. etc, are using brainwork to collect their members money in the name of tithe and offerings,

Mumu pastor. Better go learn brainwork before setting up a church.

Foooool at ur age is always a fool.

No proof or evidence that he stole the phone, enemies of church

Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by RapistOnBail: 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
[quote author=Nyamve1 post=106857465][/quote]See this poor man. Poverty Dey smell for your profile picture sef.

You think say I be ur level ba?
Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by 6ixfeet(m): 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2021
I know this guy in Makurdi here, he stays close to my house. He's not feeling well up there, normally dresses up and just moves around

1 Like

Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by cardoctor(m): 12:14am On Oct 19, 2021
So many pastors making the headlines recently for all the bad reasons. If no be somebody wife dem dey kpanch na phone dem dey tiff. See dis one head wey dey round before, now its square from bashing with plank.
Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:24am On Oct 19, 2021
The spirit no follow an talk before going out grin
Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by Gfh1: 12:52am On Oct 19, 2021
Really
Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by zedman1(m): 5:57am On Oct 19, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Hmm...I suspect it is an innocent man being set up by his enemy

And foolish Nigerians don't even investigate just want to lynch like fools. Later they ask God Why things are not going well in their lives...its wickedness like this
It's like I know the man. If he's who I think he is then he's not a pastor, rather he behaves and dresses weird.... Like a gay. I don't think he's a thief either, it's just the crowd player hating- that's if he's who I'm thinking he is.

1 Like

Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by zedman1(m): 5:58am On Oct 19, 2021
Charli3benkz:

Unfortunately, this guy's got mental issues and he's not a pastor. I know him quite well and I'm shocked that he was tagged a pastor. Indeed the crime rate has been relatively high lately in makurdi and Benue at large, but subjecting a mentally unstable man for theft is totally uncalled for.
You've confirmed my curiosity. I know him too.
Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by Nyamve1: 7:58am On Oct 19, 2021
RapistOnBail:
See this poor man. Poverty Dey smell for your profile picture sef.

You think say I be ur level ba?

Am not here for level man, I do not care what level u be.

I can see u are lost, for u to call me poor man, I can be poor. Fooooooool, u need functioning brain
Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by wink2015(m): 8:09am On Oct 19, 2021
The same Benue state that are crying against fulani herdsmen terrorism are still perpetuating similar violence, injustice against their people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Road Union Member With 134 Wraps Of Indian Hemp Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In A Minibus At Onitsha (Photo, Video) / Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.