Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Guys, Share Your Experiences With A Circumcised Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Share Your Experiences With A Circumcised Girl. (5150 Views)

Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. / Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences / How To Satisfy A Circumcised Lady In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Share Your Experiences With A Circumcised Girl. by czarr(m): 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
You have to do alot especially mentally for them to enjoy sex.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Share Your Experiences With A Circumcised Girl. by Sonnobax15(m): 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Share Your Experiences With A Circumcised Girl. by illicit(m): 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
undecided
Re: Guys, Share Your Experiences With A Circumcised Girl. by Iykman042(m): 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
Ur pernis cap will hear ram because of rough edges of the pvssy shocked

But both of us where in pain and sweet kind of sex

I later turn her back and fvck her from the back while she is lying flat on bed

The sex was sweet but our genitals hear ram well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Share Your Experiences With A Circumcised Girl. by Godada(m): 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
Crazy
Re: Guys, Share Your Experiences With A Circumcised Girl. by Fash20: 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
which one be circumcised girl again. I thought it is only boys that get circumcised
Re: Guys, Share Your Experiences With A Circumcised Girl. by 2braithe: 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
Iykman042:

Ur pernis cap will hear ram because of rough edges of the pvssy shocked

But both of us where in pain and sweet kind of sex

I later turn her back and fvck her from the back while she is lying flat on bed

The sex was sweet but our genitals hear ram well

You know next to nothing.
Female genital mutilation is the cutting of the clitoris.So is your babe's clitoris at the edges of the vaginal wall?

FGM in this era is like still doing tribal marks for kids.... ignorance!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Share Your Experiences With A Circumcised Girl. by Smartb0y: 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
2braithe:

Female genital mutilation is the cutting of the clitoris.So is your babe's clitoris at the edges of the vaginal wall?

Back to OP.
I'm still a virgin but when I had sex with one,she was not enjoying it that much.She was just encouraging me by acting and fake moans.
Her sex drive is very low so she hardly gets turned on.You will spend longer time on pre-intimacy before she gets wet.While at it,she gets dry.
She later told me she has been like that right from her first sex with her first partner.

how are you still a virgin

10 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experiences With A Circumcised Girl. by Iykman042(m): 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
2braithe:

Back to OP.
I'm still a virgin but when I had sex with one,she was not enjoying it that much.She was just encouraging me by acting and fake moans.
Her sex drive is very low so she hardly gets turned on.You will spend longer time on pre-intimacy before she gets wet.While at it,she gets dry.
She later told me she has been like that right from her first sex with her first partner.

YOU KN NOTHING AS WELL
SO WHEN YOU CUT OFF CLITORIS,YOU WONT HAVE ROUGH EDGES FROM WHERE THEY CUT OFF THE SKIN,I CAN TELL U THAT I HAVE FVCKED A CIRCUMCIZED GIRL RAW,

I WAS ENJOYING THE SEX,BUT SHE WASNT THAT MUCH,AND THE ENTERANCE OF HER VJ WALL WAS AS SHARP AS RAZOR.
I EXPERIENCED SHARP PAIN AROUND MY DICK CAP AFTER SOME STROKES.
AND I SAID THAT IT WAS MIXED WITH SWEET AND PAIN DURING THE SEX
Re: Guys, Share Your Experiences With A Circumcised Girl. by 2braithe: 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
Iykman042:

YOU KN NOTHING AS WELL
SO WHEN YOU CUT OFF CLITORIS,YOU WONT HAVE ROUGH EDGES FROM WHERE THEY CUT OFF THE SKIN,I CAN TELL U THAT I HAVE FVCKED A CIRCUMCIZED GIRL RAW,

I WAS ENJOYING THE SEX,BUT SHE WASNT THAT MUCH,AND THE ENTERANCE OF HER VJ WALL WAS AS SHARP AS RAZOR.

Look at the image.
See where the clit is?
See where the vaginal opening is?
How then was your Dïck touching the cut clit located in the upper upper part of the vagina?
How is the cut clit related to the rough entrance of the vagina?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Share Your Experiences With A Circumcised Girl. by Jesterinjay: 8:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
Op u mean i should tell u how i sexed a girl without a clitoris undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Share Your Experiences With A Circumcised Girl. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
2braithe:

Look at the image.
See where the clit is?
How then was your Dïck touching the cut clit located in the upper upper part of the vagina?
How is the cut clit related to the rough entrance of the vagina?

All these virgins sef

cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experiences With A Circumcised Girl. by kaptaintintin: 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2021
I Bleep one circumsized girl back den... I don release like 2 times the girl never even wet sef I use luv tire e just be like na man I been de Bleep. The girl say na only anal de make her cum. Na there I wear trouser leave am commit. Akant cum and go and kee masef

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Share Your Experiences With A Circumcised Girl. by Iykman042(m): 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
[quote author=2braithe post=106854091]

Look at the image.
See where the clit is?
How is the cut clit related to the rough entrance of the vaginal

THE GIRL I BANGED,EVERY THING WAS CUT OFF,BOTH HER CLIT AND THE TWO PVSSY LIPS,THE LIPS AND THE CLITS WERE NT THERE,SO WHEN HER WET VJ DRIED UP DURING SEX,THE ENTERANCE AND THE BONES CONNECTED TO HER CUT OFF PVSSY LIP BECOMES SHARP,IF BANG HER RAW AS HER WET VJ DRIED,SHE WILL START SCREAMING,AND IF HER VJ IS TIGHT, YOU WILL HAVE SOME SHARP PAIN WHILE U STROKE HER

THATS THE EXPERIENCE I WITNESS WHILE BANGING HER

HER OWN,EVERY THING WAS CUTOFF

NB. IN FEMALE CIRCUMCISION,everything IS CUTTED OFF,NT ONLY THE CLITS IS CUT OFF
Re: Guys, Share Your Experiences With A Circumcised Girl. by SenecaTheYonger: 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
Iykman042:

Are you sure you bleeped a human being?

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experiences With A Circumcised Girl. by Iykman042(m): 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
[quote author=kaptaintintin post=106854820]I Bleep one circumsized girl back den... I don release like 2 times the girl never even wet sef I use luv tire e just be like na man I been de Bleep. The girl say na only anal de make her cum. Na there I wear trouser leave am commit. Akant cum and go and kee masef[/q
uote]

COMFIRM,I HAVE THE SAME EXPERIENCE, SHE NO GREE CUM O,MY DICK CAP TURN RED DAT DAY

1 Like

Re: Guys, Share Your Experiences With A Circumcised Girl. by Iykman042(m): 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Nah a human oo,but if you bang a girl that has no PVSSY lips,I swear, u will not cum fast because that PVSSY lips helps to stimulate the dick during sex making u to cum faster sometimes

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experiences With A Circumcised Girl. by 2braithe: 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
Iykman042:

THE GIRL I BANGED,EVERY THING WAS CUT OFF,BOTH HER CLIT AND THE TWO PVSSY LIPS,THE LIPS AND THE CLITS WERE NT THERE,SO WHEN HER WET VJ DRIED UP DURING SEX,THE ENTERANCE AND THE BONES CONNECTED TO HER CUT OFF PVSSY LIP BECOMES SHARP,IF BANG HER RAW AS HER WET VJ DRIED,SHE WILL START SCREAMING,AND IF HER VJ IS TIGHT, YOU WILL HAVE SOME SHARP PAIN WHILE U STROKE HER

THATS THE EXPERIENCE I WITNESS WHILE BANGING HER

HER OWN,EVERY THING WAS CUTOFF

NB. IN FEMALE CIRCUMCISION,everything IS CUTTED OFF,NT ONLY THE CLITS IS CUT OFF

Cruise cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, Share Your Experiences With A Circumcised Girl. by 2braithe: 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Swears!
The nigga even said her pussy lips was cut off too.The D touches the girl's bone grin grin

Wahala ear and dear! cheesy
Re: Guys, Share Your Experiences With A Circumcised Girl. by Vulcanheph(m): 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
I've Never banged one but a collegue of mine at work once told me that she's been circumsised .... She told me that she hardly get Hot or wet and she most times to participate in sex to please her boyfriend .

1 Like

Re: Guys, Share Your Experiences With A Circumcised Girl. by arthurwillia(m): 11:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
I dated a circumcised ondo lady for a while in 2019, this girl gets moved easily by touch on her body but barely anything when I touch the vaggy, she was so hypersensitive that she derives pleasure in it, instead of kissing and all she’ll prefer I tickle her so much and she starts moaning, she’ll prefer to tickle me, we can be on that for hours, Oya open let’s lash, na lie oo. She no go gree.

Omo na by myself for myself I run.
So weird
Re: Guys, Share Your Experiences With A Circumcised Girl. by Kobicove(m): 12:03am On Oct 19, 2021
Op tell us why you want to know?
Re: Guys, Share Your Experiences With A Circumcised Girl. by AfroKnight: 12:54am On Oct 19, 2021
Smartb0y:
how are you still a virgin

My brother. I’m confused too. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Share Your Experiences With A Circumcised Girl. by okrikaboi: 1:16am On Oct 19, 2021
Funny how I can relate the points those cruising fellas are arguing about. A certain people cut only the clit during female circumcision and that's the only none I knew about for years and I would have argued like the second guy. In my later years I found out that in some places the clit and outer lips i.e the labia majora is cut off as well so coitus is more difficult in the second case. Intelligent people don't argue they debate that's why I don't quote anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experiences With A Circumcised Girl. by Sundaycomputer: 2:12am On Oct 19, 2021
kaptaintintin:
I Bleep one circumsized girl back den... I don release like 2 times the girl never even wet sef I use luv tire e just be like na man I been de Bleep. The girl say na only anal de make her cum. Na there I wear trouser leave am commit. Akant cum and go and kee masef
pass me her number,. Something dey for u
Re: Guys, Share Your Experiences With A Circumcised Girl. by iRepNaija1: 2:47am On Oct 19, 2021
Reading some of these comments just makes me feel bad for these women who have experienced FGM. I can't wrap my mind around it. How can any person think it's appropriate and acceptable to cut a woman's clitoris so she can't enjoy sex? So she can't get aroused? Does anyone here know what it's like to have sex with a woman when she's dry? (Rhetorical question). Are women hated that much? I already have my issues with male circumcision but at least the circumcised men get to orgasm and get aroused.
Re: Guys, Share Your Experiences With A Circumcised Girl. by kaptaintintin: 7:46am On Oct 19, 2021
Sundaycomputer:
pass me her number,. Something dey for u
She fit be ur senior sister I no want problem o.
Re: Guys, Share Your Experiences With A Circumcised Girl. by lkillbrokehoes: 8:04am On Oct 19, 2021
Sex sex sex

Na Wetin una know be that

1 Like

Re: Guys, Share Your Experiences With A Circumcised Girl. by Jazzman01: 8:08am On Oct 19, 2021
2braithe:

Back to OP.

Very very disgusting. It is their husbands I feel sorry for especially the ones that want to remain faithful with no side chicks.

This is what our fathers had to contend with in those days and some of them ended up marrying a second wife. If only they knew it was FGM thats responsible for the lack of sex drive and constant denials from their wives maybe they would have called for the ban of the barbaric act.

Although the female folk and most older men know that it reduces sexual urge and enjoyability in women and infact thats the main reason for doing it so as to prevent promiscuity and help the lady keep her virginity and also remain faithful after marriage. But I don't think they ever reasoned that her husband would not enjoy her either.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Share Your Experiences With A Circumcised Girl. by DaInferno(m): 8:15am On Oct 19, 2021
2braithe:

Back to OP.

how are you still a virgin after all these you just said grin
Re: Guys, Share Your Experiences With A Circumcised Girl. by Jazzman01: 8:18am On Oct 19, 2021
iRepNaija1:
Reading some of these comments just makes me feel bad for these women who have experienced FGM. I can't wrap my mind around it. How can any person think it's appropriate and acceptable to cut a woman's clitoris so she can't enjoy sex? So she can't get aroused? Does anyone here know what it's like to have sex with a woman when she's dry? (Rhetorical question). Are women hated that much? I already have my issues with male circumcision but at least the circumcised men get to orgasm and get aroused.

Most parents are afraid that their girl child will become promiscuous if not circumcised and that is why they do it. Unfortunately after marriage, her husband will not enjoy her.

It is still very common in our society and that is why you hear men complaining everyday that their wife is denying them sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Share Your Experiences With A Circumcised Girl. by DaInferno(m): 8:19am On Oct 19, 2021
iRepNaija1:
you have a problem with male circumcision, how, men shouldn't be circumcised?

(1) (2) (Reply)

She The Baddest Bìtch On Nairaland...pictures / Don’t Look At Pictures, Look At The Background (18 Best Background Fails) / (18+) See What This Lady Wore To A Store In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.