Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,905 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

N1.2m Startup Capital For Business/investment In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / N1.2m Startup Capital For Business/investment In Nigeria (840 Views)

Business/investment Opportunity In A Multi Billion Dollar Company / Learn How I Make N200,000+ Weekly With No Startup Capital / Looking For Capital For Your Business? Get It Now And Boost Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N1.2m Startup Capital For Business/investment In Nigeria by Strongdickfresh: 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hello Esteemed Nairalanders,

My younger sister just completed her NYSC. She was able to save up to N200,000.00 during her service year. She has the intension to go into business, but not certain of the kind of business to go into. She consulted me as her elder bother and told me about her intension. She had only N200,000 which will not be enough. I was impressed by her conduct and idea. I decided to help her with N1,000,000.00 (1m) in addition to the N200,000.00 making it total of 1.2m naira currently in her possession.

However, she does not know the exact business to start with the N1.2m. Hence, I decide to seek business ideas and suggestions here on Nairaland to help my sister startup a lucrative business with that little capital.

What kind of business can she start with the N1.2m?

Thanks for your anticipated ideas/suggestions.
Re: N1.2m Startup Capital For Business/investment In Nigeria by VlamesIffect(f): 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
grin grin so you made over a mill & have no business idea for your sister....

1 Like

Re: N1.2m Startup Capital For Business/investment In Nigeria by OlawaleBammie: 2:19am On Oct 19, 2021
VlamesIffect:
grin grin so you made over a mill & have no business idea for your sister....
exactly wat i wanted to say
Re: N1.2m Startup Capital For Business/investment In Nigeria by edidiongv: 5:32am On Oct 19, 2021
Strongdickfresh:

My younger sister just completed her NYSC. She was able to save up to N200,000.00 during her service year. She has the intension to go into business, but not certain of the kind of business to go into. She consulted me as her elder bother and told me about her intension. She had only N200,000 which will not be enough. I was impressed by her conduct and idea. I decided to help her with N1,000,000.00 (1m) in addition to the N200,000.00 making it total of 1.2m naira currently in her possession.

However, she does not know the exact business to start with the N1.2m. Hence, I decide to seek business ideas and suggestions here on Nairaland to help my sister startup a lucrative business with that little capital.

Ok..... presently owing to the situation of the country , considering the rise in demand for food, I think agro allied business would do, or better still what's her passion??

1 Like

Re: N1.2m Startup Capital For Business/investment In Nigeria by Natineehairs: 9:10am On Oct 20, 2021
Strongdickfresh:

Going into hair business is not a bad idea... I can be her supplier
Re: N1.2m Startup Capital For Business/investment In Nigeria by Kenni700(m): 9:07am On Oct 22, 2021
You can partner with us.

We are into manufacturing of cake toppers largely in Nigeria.

Our products and returns is good.
Check us on Instagram @premiumtoppers

Www.premiumtoppersng.com
080 56 9498 42.

Re: N1.2m Startup Capital For Business/investment In Nigeria by Mcsenior(m): 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2021
Strongdickfresh:

You can partner with our cooperative, we supply agro commodities to companies.
Re: N1.2m Startup Capital For Business/investment In Nigeria by Austema(m): 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
Strongdickfresh:

Boss please Am pasaing through hardship Right now. Can you please send me anymount, I want to get something to eat.

Any amount please .

2263648432 (ZENITH)

Thanks sir
Re: N1.2m Startup Capital For Business/investment In Nigeria by OneCandleAway(f): 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2021
Strongdickfresh:

If she is interested in a business along the line of consultancy, you can contact me.

(1) (Reply)

Pls help!!! / How I Made $2000 On Amazon KDP / Expired IPO Adverts On Guardian News Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.