Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo (64257 Views)

Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) / Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by 8stargeneral: 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
Yoruba people can deny u at any giving time...just give them small thing they will forget u for ever

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by princewarri1985: 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
Konpresor012:
According to Dr Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo:

https://www.facebook.com/405398802881268/posts/4429524460468662/
So igboho juju don fail am abi? Even his grand pay master tinubu don abandon am too abi? IGBOHO WAS FIGHTING FOR HIS POCKET AND NOT FOR THE YORUBA RACE, HE SHOULD BE READY TO DANCE TO THE MUSIC, I BELIEVE OTHER YORUBA'S HAS LEARNED THEIR LESSON AND THEY WILL THINK TWICE BEFORE TAKING ARMS AS A FREEDOM FIGHTER, LIFE NA PER HEAD AND NOBODY DEY https://www.facebook.com/405398802881268/posts/4429524460468662/[/quote] So igboho juju don fail am abi? Even his grand pay master tinubu don abandon am too abi? IGBOHO WAS FIGHTING FOR HIS POCKET AND NOT FOR THE YORUBA RACE, HE SHOULD BE READY TO DANCE TO THE MUSIC, I BELIEVE OTHER YORUBA'S HAS LEARNED THEIR LESSON AND THEY WILL THINK TWICE BEFORE TAKING ARMS AS A FREEDOM FIGHTER, LIFE NA PER HEAD AND NOBODY DEY REASON YOU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
SlayerForever:
They have abandoned their freedom fighter. They can betray even God in heaven.

Who supported the tout before? And who abandoned him? Hogs?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by TheGreatOne90: 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
AntiBMC:
Some people said ipob is going about the agitation for secession the wrong way, so Nnamdi Kanu should be locked up forever. The question is, what did Igboho do for him to be hounded by the Fulani govt like an animal? Because he didn’t even do a quarter of what Kanu did, still they went to his house to kill him and when he tried to run away through Benin, they bribed the govt their to keep him locked up as an alternative for extraditing him to Nigeria.

With this jihad govt, there’s no good way to demand secession. We have to demand it, regardless.
Well said my brother. America had to fight Britain to gain independence. Soviet union had to fight off hitlers nazi Germany, to survive as a country. FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Buckeyemedia1: 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
2braithe:

I don't know anyone bearing "Mazi"

No!
What are they supposed to do to bring him back?
Despite all the killings by the UGM,is Nnamdi Kanu back yet?
You can't fight FG in a case like this and win.
He is fighting the establishment that sets the rules of engagement in their own game, another squid?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by eagleonearth(m): 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Someone is languishing in Benin republic prison and this is all you've got to say?

All this Tinubu people sef

I pity Sunday Igboho, the people he fought for have long since abandoned and forgotten him
Yoruba sef, dey leave dia wahala carry Biafra matter for head calling us Afghanistan

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Fuckthamods: 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
sageer1706:
Poison how when... A strong man that's not afraid of anything, someone who can disappear and also appear at will, u mean he can't sense a poisoned food
I wonder.. How can someone who can turn into a cat be poisoned? embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by jrusky(m): 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
SlayerForever:

And your Kanu has been released for you?

Name any serious bigwig backing your Kanu in Igboland? Only miscreants online warrior like you supporting him and yet Kanu was not betrayed bah? Mind you majority of Yoruba do not key in to Igboho idea yet they fought the Fed govt legally and stop his repatriation back to Nigeria how about your Kanu

So Kemi no longer lunatic bah because it concern the Yoruba? She just came out from nowhere to dropped this shit, how did she know Igboho was poison? Was she Igboho wife to know he was in sound health when he was in Nigeria? Was she Igboho doctor to know if he was having a good kidney or not

If Sunday can be poison in far away Benin Rep then be ready to do a minute silent for Kanu who is the devil custody.

Pls go and sleep you lack point.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by LILTJAY: 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
JOemmy:
So yoruba people can't do something to free this innocent man with all the great magical powers that they always boast of?
they should invade benin republic or what?
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Guestlander: 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
Yoruba i can never trust any Yoruba never i cant even have any manage my business nor work for me kia i had one here who wanted to work for me as a chief when i ask which tribe in Nigeria she's from and she opened her wide mouth to say Yoruba i asked her to go please she was shocked because she passed every thing needed for the job based on recommendations and her CVs later on i was about leaving when she stop me asking why i told her Yorubas can never be trusted in anything one is doing QED undecided

Lol, congratulations! Very soon you will need to cut your head to spite your neck.
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Bastard1stborn: 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
if Kalu is killed in cell if civil war do not break out again in this time around 1967 was a child play to what will happen in Nigeria

Ogbeni gbenu e soun jare. People wey get mouth pass Kanu has been killed in this jungle called Nigeria and nothing happen. You sound irritating and too foolish compared to what people are saying here. Your own rubbish doesn't have any meaningful lesson

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by WaffenSS(m): 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
loveth360:
How that take concern we Yoruba.

Was wondering where this ugly biitch was.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Obamaofusa: 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
shut up Jor do you know what it mean for 5 states to shut down for someone but federal and state workers both business do you know what it means for 300 hundred SAN laws from east to come out openly to stand behind one man do you know what it means for youth who are ready burn down even there own house just for one man make una do small noise like East this man stood for una tah! I spit out yorubas are useless tribe
Why dont you face your useless more than 50 years biafra noise which claimed more than 2 million souls?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Tomek09(m): 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Sunday Igboho has been poisoned by Benin republic authority in collusion with the Nigerian government.
Buratai knows about this, this is the reason why the Nigerian government is no longer showing keen interest in Igboho's case, this is why the clamour for his repatriation by the Nigeria government is no longer intense.

This is sad.
One day Benin republic will pay for this, history will never forget.
We will tell our children about this
Yes, they will pay for it. We shall mobilized Ibarakpa, Ekpe(Epe) and Oshogbo Youths to kill every living soul in Benin Republic. This will be our own little way of showing solidarity with Igboho grin grin grin
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Bastard1stborn: 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
At end of the day, we this game play out, We shall know who's is smarter in the southern region. Igbos should better go and face their palava. Igboho is coming out soon
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by TheGreatOne90: 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Sunday Igboho has been poisoned by Benin republic authority in collusion with the Nigerian government.
Buratai knows about this, this is the reason why the Nigerian government is no longer showing keen interest in Igboho's case, this is why the clamour for his repatriation by the Nigeria government is no longer intense.

This is sad.
One day Benin republic will pay for this, history will never forget.
We will tell our children about this
Your where not doing anything, when he was arrested.
You should have joined ipob in observing sit at home for your brother Sunday igboho. You sat back and did nothing
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by MansoryMX(m): 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
SlayerForever:

Very useless set of people! All they know how to do is incest and adultery

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by BornRicch(m): 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
I fear who know fear Yoruba people. I thought there are lots of Yoruba in Benin Republic? Can't they mobilize and protest on behalf of their brother? God this people are just weakling... If na who owned Lagos na every afonja will comment on this page even those one inside ogbomosho village will claim Lagosian.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Bastard1stborn: 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
shut up Jor do you know what it mean for 5 states to shut down for someone but federal and state workers both business do you know what it means for 300 hundred SAN laws from east to come out openly to stand behind one man do you know what it means for youth who are ready burn down even there own house just for one man make una do small noise like East this man stood for una tah! I spit out yorubas are useless tribe

Continue spiting. No yoruba man is stewpid indeed to carry arms and start killing his fellow tribesmen in the name of fighting federal govt. You go spit tire mumu

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Jidegaf(m): 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
This is serious
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Tomek09(m): 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
flokii:

Are you minding those ones?

The Ooni has constituted a committee on Igboho's case. and several delegates have been sent to Benin Republic to make sure he gets fair treatment and trial. Even Obasanjo was in Benin Republic to make sure things were in order.

You see these barbarians we share South with? they always think and act irrationally and expect everyone to join them in their madness.

Most Yorubas opposed the Fulani herders killing, raping and kidnapping people across the country while the government of the day looked away till people started attacking Fulanis and burning down their serikis' palaces. [s]Their Kanu will likely die in detention after all the chest-beasting and senseless bloodshed in their region.
[/s]
E pain am no be small grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by LILTJAY: 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
Igboho self
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by TheGreatOne90: 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
Ttalk:

Tell us what you expect Yoruba people to be doing. To start killing police, burning houses or sacking villages, some of you guys here are emotionally deranged
Sit at home, is the least you can do. May south south would have joined, if you observed the sit at home. That would have sent a strong message to the terrorist in aso rock. Igbos and yorubas need to put there childish difference and fight for there freedom
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by 2braithe: 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
Brown2012:

Yoruba Iscariot, if they don't betray and abandon you, who will.

How did they betray him?
Nobody has given any tangible reason yet.

8stargeneral:
Yoruba people can deny u at any giving time...just give them small thing they will forget u for ever
Seems this thread is a way for people who have been offended by yorubas to come and express their hatred.
How many yorubas have you met for you to come about that conclusion?
You only know less than 1% of yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Stronghold91: 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
OgunLaakaye:

Who supported the tout before? And who abandoned him? Hogs?

where is guru ma alhaji who claim to be God
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Kingcalls: 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
SlayerForever:

Na betrayal mk ogun ( dia god) fall from heaven

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by TheGreatOne90: 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
Ttalk:

Tell us more, to embark on Monday sit at home or start destroying the economy of the region.

Yoruba people know how to fight their battle and doesn't need your idea or opinion whatsoever as they are doing the best they can do within the law to secure the release of Igboho, so stay on your Lane and stop intruding into affairs that has nothing to do with your generation
Are you aware that federal government, do obey court orders
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Tomek09(m): 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
Ttalk:

Tell us more, to embark on Monday sit at home or start destroying the economy of the region.

Yoruba people know how to fight their battle and doesn't need your idea or opinion whatsoever as they are doing the best they can do within the law to secure the release of Igboho, so stay on your Lane and stop intruding into affairs that has nothing to do with your generation
But you hypocrites can intrude in our Kanu and Igbo matter to yawn rubbish. E don reach ur time you dey remind us to mind our business as if you bin mind yours during our turn. E kpele Sunday Igboho grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by BigYash: 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
Nooel1:

He wasn’t fighting for anybody. He was doing the dirty work of his party?
What! What did u just say?
I give up on my Yoruba brothers.
Who told you that slowpoke is a Yoruba man? The cow is from falani land..
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by fredoooooo: 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
2braithe:

How did they betray him?
Nobody has given any tangible reason yet.

Seems this thread is a way for people who have been offended by yorubas to come and express their hatred.
How many yorubas have you met for you to come about that conclusion?
You only know less than 1% of yorubas.

You have time to dey reply people wey be Yabaleft patient. They can do whatever they like with their SE let yoruba do whatever we like with our SW .

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by 2braithe: 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
After all said and done,did they release Nnamdi Kanu?
They all can sit at home for all we Care.When hunger wire dem,na body go tell dem make dem commot house go work.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by LILTJAY: 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
MansoryMX:

Very useless set of people! All they how to do is incest and adultery
then your own cursed tribe is only prostitution and drug dealing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) / EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" / Amaechi Lands In Rivers In Style Following Wike's Election Verdict (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.