Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,821 members, 7,806,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo (64244 Views)

Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) / Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Bastard1stborn: 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
forget age i was not a supporter of Biafra before i had my company in Lagos even till know i have lands in Abuja but i have come to understand Nigeria can never be good again the best its separating since regional government the will not support it i don't mind losing my business in Lagos i already started relcating the buildings i have in Abuja i have placed them on sale with Eastate management i care which am not afraid right know we want freedom i can't see any reason to come back home without seening any federal government actions in East i want freedom have denoted more 100k£ for cause of Biafra will do more

OK. All the best. I believe you've taken your time before you finally made up your mind about the decision you are taking. Best of luck. We don't pray for war here so we don't have plans to relocate abroad. We can only go for visiting and come back.

No wahala sha. I greet you

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Ttalk: 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kingisibor:
I have never trusted a Yoruba man for once in my entire life that I have lived now.... betrayers!

Now tell all your generation to leave SW

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by DEROX: 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
Yoruba i can never trust any Yoruba never i cant even have any manage my business nor work for me kia i had one here who wanted to work for me as a chief when i ask which tribe in Nigeria she's from and she opened her wide mouth to say Yoruba i asked her to go please she was shocked because she passed every thing needed for the job based on recommendations and her CVs later on i was about leaving when she stop me asking why i told her Yorubas can never be trusted in anything one is doing QED undecided
Lol no one send you sha cheesy same way an igbo man can never be trusted with money yeebow

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
I thought he was on his way to Germany wow didn’t he win the suit? in this Nigeria the news I’m seeing is so funny because inspiration can run out if your not surrounded by love

Your old shit will bring new haters

Rich people don’t brag and that’s why they abandon abi you fit sponsor person wey get more money than you ni

That’s the thing in Nigeria do your legal hustle Jeje be humble on the road na Toyota Dey bone when you wan enter na Lexus Honda Dey allow later when Una jam for front you go allow am later make e no say the road big for all of us. Market na wisdom
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Obamaofusa: 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
Yoruba i can never trust any Yoruba never i cant even have any manage my business nor work for me kia i had one here who wanted to work for me as a chief when i ask which tribe in Nigeria she's from and she opened her wide mouth to say Yoruba i asked her to go please she was shocked because she passed every thing needed for the job based on recommendations and her CVs later on i was about leaving when she stop me asking why i told her Yorubas can never be trusted in anything one is doing QED undecided

Go into the history of Nigeria and you will see that the greatest betrayers are the Igbos.

Nzeogwu betrayed Ahmadu Bello,Tafawa Balewa,Hausas who were his mentors and killed them..

Igbos and Azikiwe betrayed Awolowo and the South by allying with the North since 1960 to 2015 planning to overwhelm the North..

Igbos and Aguiyi Ironsi betrayed Nigeria by setting up decree 34...unitary system of government ...

Igbos betrayed other trbes by killing their leaders and leaving theirs..

Igbos betrayed the South South and those ones can never forget forever..

Igbos betrayed the South south and Adaka Boro even killing him..

I have not exhausted Igbos betrayals o.

pls,let us hear Yoruba betrayals which your ancestors told you and the ones you know by yourself.You will begin to stammer now because you wont see much against the Yorubas except lying that Awolowo betrayed Ojukwu.Foolish Igbos with longthroat..

Nobody trusts an Igbo man even Igbo man does not trust the other Igbo.Reason Igbo leaders were against Peter Obi and the Igbo leaders are against Kanu.More reason Igbos

Nigerians will not vote for Igbos because Igbos are great betrayers and Nigerians do not trust them.

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
LILTJAY:
igbos that are not betrayals, we see how fg has released kanu

F U C K Off you R E T A R D I didn't quote you.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by LILTJAY: 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
Mcquine:

go and release nk since you aint betrayals na...

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
jrusky:

See it again? You are in Finland preparing for war? You are in Finland and our region is losing out economic wise and our people dying from both the satanic govt forces and the stupid ipob shit? You are in Finland taling 300 lawyer? So with all the 300 lawyers pls to what effect? Have you seen anyone with treason and felony on his head ever succeed winning in Africa?

Stop all these braggings to save Kanu of more woes the bitch almanjiri had made up their minds. Get that fact and have peace.
i don't reply yorubas or efulufu like you the economy your talking about is it bigger than freedom, if Nigeria kill MNK we know how the country will be like then. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Fuckthamods: 11:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
LILTJAY:
why una too dey fool unaselves.. igboho supporters don protest for him release for benin republic. ...even obj and others don solicitate for him release. .. so wwtin you want make them do again? Sit at home or atart ugm or which one?
You people need to start violence... Kill those fulani police and soldiers posted in your region. Do something drastic.. FG no send anyone especially when you're behaving soft soft.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Tomek09(m): 11:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
soojar:

Mischievous people like you are the ones hailing him when respected Yoruba people told him to soft pedal. You were saying only him and Kanu are the brave ones when he was insulting Ooni of Ife, his elders and even Pastor Adeboye. Now that he has been put in his place you are still the same people shouting that Yoruba people deserted him.

From fighting Fulani herdsmen in Ibarapa to Yoruba nation without consulting anybody. You guys hailing him should use the same strategy to release Kanu from prison to release him too.

Come to think of it, I thought he said 1000 DSS cannot arrest him.

To fight for emancipation of a nation is not the duty of a scammer (Kanu) and an illiterate political thug (Igboho)
Ibarakpa
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
LILTJAY:
go and release nk since you aint betrayals na...

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by moneyissweet(m): 11:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
Don't be surprised u fit die before him

Doradorwa:
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by LILTJAY: 11:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
Fuckthamods:

You people need to start violence... Kill those fulani police and soldiers posted in your region. Do something drastic.. FG no send anyone especially when you're behaving soft soft.
the sodiers wey una dey kill na una fellow igbos..
So how far with the violence in SE?
Were nk still dey?
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
Obamaofusa:

Go into the history of Nigeria and you will see that the greatest betrayers are the Igbos.

Nzeogwu betrayed Ahmadu Bello,Tafawa Balewa,Hausas who were his mentors and killed them..

Igbos and Azikiwe betrayed Awolowo and the South by allying with the North since 1960 to 2015 planning to overwhelm the North..

Igbos and Aguiyi Ironsi betrayed Nigeria by setting up decree 34...unitary system of government ...

Igbos betrayed the south South south and Adaka Boro even killing him..

pls,let us hear Yoruba betrayals which your ancestors told you and the ones know..
if like preach from know till next yr i know how many of you yorubas i have help here and how bad you guys have treated my fellow brothers so i vowed to never trust any Yoruba infact i have had 20 of your tribe deported back to Nigeria from me alone my friends has had 40 my brother in Nland 36 deported back to Nigeria just say your Yoruba without genuine passport your going back to Nigeria the next day undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by OnuAmu: 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
He should just die

Shebi na wetin dem de wish Nnamdi Kanu too?

Both of dem should die fess

I wan check something
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by LILTJAY: 11:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
Mcquine:

alaye go and release nk na since you are brave and aint betrayals. .

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by LILTJAY: 11:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
if like preach from know till next yr i know how many of you yorubas i have help here and how bad you guys have treated my fellow brothers so i vowed to never trust any Yoruba infact i have had 20 of your tribe deported back to Nigeria from me alone my friends has had 40 my brother in Nland 36 deported back to Nigeria just say your Yoruba without genuine passport your going back to Nigeria the next day undecided
all this online helper self grin grin
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Tomek09(m): 11:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
[s]
Obamaofusa:

Igbos betrayed the south South south and Adaka Boro even killing him..

pls,let us hear Yoruba betrayals which your ancestors told you and the ones know..

Nobody trusts an Igbo man even Igbo man does not trust the other Igbo.Reason Igbo leaders were against Peter Obi and the Igbo leaders are against Kanu.More reason Igbos

Nigerians will not vote for Igbos because Igbos are great betrayers and Nigerians do not trust them.
[/s]
GIBBERISH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Tomek09(m): 11:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
OnuAmu:
He should just die

I wan check something
Igboho won't die. Igbos don't pay evil with evil. Yorubas can wish Kanu death all they want but if God says he won't die, so be it. He (God) has the final say not mere man.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
LILTJAY:
alaye go and release nk na since you are brave and aint betrayals. .

F U C K Off you R E T A R D don't quote me again.

See the kind of children some of these D U M B mother's birthed SMH.

Shame on your M A M A if you were raised right we wouldn't be having this conversation.
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Obamaofusa: 11:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
OnuAmu:
He should just die

I wan check something

Nigeria will still break,fulani terrorist.
Yoruba nation has been birthed..
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Tomek09(m): 11:28pm On Oct 18, 2021
No matter how deep Hausa-Fulani ethnic group hate Igbos reach, I will choose them a million times over Yorubas. Hausa-Fulani are straightforward, transparent and easy to deal with than Yorubas who are neither here nor there. See how they abandoned Igboho who shielded them from marauding Fulani killer herdsmen on rampage in Oyo and Ondo. Two faced ewedurians.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
LILTJAY:
all this online helper self grin grin
am not an online helper am too big for that shit am a citizen of 3 countries am a business man a son and a father I'm seriously angry hearing this shit happening to that man i just wound myself know undecided chia Yorubas are unfortunate kia we are waiting on Thursday if MNk no appear for court grin you will understand what am saying here

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Obamaofusa: 11:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
Tomek09:
[s][/s]
GIBBERISH

Truth is bitter.Igbos are staunch betrayers.
Igbos even voted for Tofa against Abiola.The longthroat wicked and hateful fools..
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by potopotoking: 11:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
[s]
Bastard1stborn:

I only asked of your age but you replied by telling me who my father is. Well I don't care.

Yorubas no get time.

How old are you? Please answer me

Na una dey make things harder for cownu I swear. The guy just dey use brain cash out until una push am. Inside pit hell
[/s]

Just come and see English... shocked lipsrsealed cry

Cowards

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Fuckthamods: 11:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
LILTJAY:
the sodiers wey una dey kill na una fellow igbos..
So how far with the violence in SE?
Were nk still dey?
It's a gradual process... Everyone must feel the heat.
Also, Most soldiers posted to the east are from North.
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by criuze(m): 11:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
loveth360:
How that take concern we Yoruba.

You're not a stupid Bastard
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by meccuno: 11:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
DOTian:

Very apt!
They actually hate freedom fighters..
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
Obamaofusa:

Nigeria will still break,fulani terrorist.
Yoruba nation has been birthed..

grin

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Fuckthamods: 11:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
Obamaofusa:

Igbos betrayed the South south and Adaka Boro even killing him..

pls,let us hear Yoruba betrayals which your ancestors told you and the ones you know by yourself.You will begin to stammer now because you wont see much against the Yorubas except lying that Awolowo betrayed Ojukwu.Foolish Igbos with longthroat..

Thought nzeogewu is from south south.. When did he suddenly become igbo? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Stanleyonwunta4(m): 11:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
Are you interested in growing your Social media followers and all platforms. Hit me up immediately so we can get working.
PHONE NUMBER: 08101665625

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by pfadom: 11:47pm On Oct 18, 2021
I pray for his speedy recovery.

This is what overzealousness does. He talks too much, makes many friendlies (including FFK), made Koiki his parrot, neither diplomatic nor strategic whatsoever.

Above all, fleeing after his Ibadan home was raided by DSS agents which led to brutal killings of two was not the best. It amounted to betrayal of the dead, while only him mysteriously escaped.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up / Ambode Transforming Oworonshoki Waterfront, Lagos (Photos) / See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.