Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,437 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:22 PM

Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo (64170 Views)

Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) / Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Yuslaw2438: 12:46am On Oct 19, 2021
SlayerForever:
They have abandoned their freedom fighter. They can betray even God in heaven.

Is it not igboman lure kanu to kenya b4 he was arrested stupid people despite the fact that u are shouting marginalisation and Biafra many igbos dont even care if Nnamdi kanu is rotten in prison if u are not a living dead you will see the protest of Yoruba nation protest at UN of cos we do our things silently and Buhari govt feel the heat not bragging on the street and die like a fowl like igbos even the world dont take you guy serious again only killing urself in the East deny ur people of their livelihood and chasing ur people out of examination centre in the name of Biafra that's most stupid things i ever seen
on earth l while aboki man in the North was laughing at you in the other room with his wife

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by ThickSharon123(f): 12:51am On Oct 19, 2021
Konpresor012:
According to Dr Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo:

https://www.facebook.com/405398802881268/posts/4429524460468662/

I thought Contonu was a Yoruba state, like the speak Yoruba, I believe that's why he went there for refuge in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by showafrica(m): 12:54am On Oct 19, 2021
SlayerForever:

Dont mind those people

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Basher8583: 12:56am On Oct 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Someone is languishing in Benin republic prison and this is all you've got to say?

All this Tinubu people sef

I pity Sunday Igboho, the people he fought for have long since abandoned and forgotten him

You have just learnt one of the harshest aspect of life today.

Guess what no one asked him to form hero. No one even cares.

Anybody PDP supports will always end up in disaster
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by showafrica(m): 12:59am On Oct 19, 2021
meccuno:
Slaves don't like freedom fighters grin

Yea, due to Stockholm syndrome
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by seeker121(m): 1:02am On Oct 19, 2021
Stupidity at its peak,one can categorically knows that you are part of the stupid SWAGA agenda.Someone who fought and drove away the seriki,burst herdsmen many times has now turned to doing dirty job.If you have nothing to say Keep quite and let the wise one talk.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by LILTJAY: 1:07am On Oct 19, 2021
MoneyMustBMade:

The reason the white move power to the north is coz they are afraid of east truth be told. Nnamdi will soon be out
One love Brother
nk will remain in prison till 2023 grin
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Xbs1: 1:08am On Oct 19, 2021
This old thing again
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by LILTJAY: 1:10am On Oct 19, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
. I was never bragging i only voiced out how i feel and what i did and how i feel about your tribe so if you think am an online dangote good for you cheesy you think less good for you say am chestbeater good for you too but am i an igbo man Nwanne i am oh and am proud to be one cheesy grin udo di bye
and who is not proud of his tribe?
Wwtin concern me if you proud or not?
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Abujason: 1:14am On Oct 19, 2021
Doradorwa:
May his soul rest in peace

shocked shocked shocked
What did you just say?
Don’t let that boomerang on you ooo.
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Basher8583: 1:15am On Oct 19, 2021
Nooel1:
Look at how they treat a man who fought for them when marauding fulanis led by Isikilu waskili were raping and killing their people in Ibarapa and Igangan and sending them to Benin republic as refugees while criminals like Tinubu was busy dashing fulanis over 200 million naira as compensation money.
If this is what you guys call sophistication then I must say I'm sorry.

When last have you heard of any killing since the Yoruba hero's incarceration. Why has fulani wakilus boys refused to take over ibarapa since their nemesis igboho has been caged like a dog?

These are my question for your dumb ass
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by hayoholla(m): 1:15am On Oct 19, 2021
Asgard73:
If you wan dig ground for person dig am small..if fit be you go enter..

Yoruba Dey busy Dey abuse Biafra and Kanu with igbo race ..

While their main human Dey die like rat for inside Cotonou prison .. with all their noise and sophistication

So much unity in Yoruba land .. abandon IGBOHO wey Dey fight for them .. for Tinubu wey enslave all of them

I’m proud of my igbo blood.. even tho e mix .. but e soak .

Your lot trying to sensible, but how you try, it eludes you grin. What have you done to release kanu, under your nose within nigeria. My response to you is not an igbo - yoruba banter that you children here play. So if you respond to me along this line, your bad. I don't indulge in nonsense. So worry about your kanu, while we worry about our igboho. How about that to keep your hand off your keyboard typing nonsense, even if you can't help it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Ekaka1(m): 1:20am On Oct 19, 2021
Every time, Aunty Kemi go dey claim investigative journalist...and she claims she studied all kinds of things in some of the best US ivy leagues yen..yen..yen...and she can't even write straight... shocked
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by ThickSharon123(f): 1:22am On Oct 19, 2021
2braithe:

How did they betray him?
Nobody has given any tangible reason yet.

Seems this thread is a way for people who have been offended by yorubas to come and express their hatred.
How many yorubas have you met for you to come about that conclusion?
You only know less than 1% of yorubas.

Yoruba's have made a lot of meek Igbos to be hardened. You guys call the meek and friendly Igbos Kuku, or Olobrukun, I've seen it. And most of them stay on that thread. It's only extremely educative one that are enlightened, but the average Yoruba, all of them, follow such behaviroual traits.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by ddeola: 1:27am On Oct 19, 2021
Father, please restore his health and put the enemy to shame in Jesus name (Amen).

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Drogunov: 1:33am On Oct 19, 2021
SlayerForever:

Like Zik betrayed Awo.
Like the Igbo coup plotters refused to carry out the killing of Igbo leaders during the 1966 coup.
Like Ironsi destroyed the regional system in place, thereby creating the path for the present problems we are experiencing.

You now come here to be twisting the narrative. Anybody or tribe that relies on Igbos would regret. Nonsense people.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by stinechykee: 1:35am On Oct 19, 2021
Konpresor012:

Everybody can see the different between great Igbos and Yoruba.The former don't forget their own even in dead that is why the later refer them clannish people and always get angry and jealous.Hope Nigerians are writing down the events that is going on in Nigeria cos it will shape the future of the whole tribes.God bless Igbos for always solidly behind your own Nnamdi Kanu

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by stinechykee: 1:38am On Oct 19, 2021
Asgard73:
If you wan dig ground for person dig am small..if fit be you go enter..

Yoruba Dey busy Dey abuse Biafra and Kanu with igbo race ..

While their main human Dey die like rat for inside Cotonou prison .. with all their noise and sophistication

So much unity in Yoruba land .. abandon IGBOHO wey Dey fight for them .. for Tinubu wey enslave all of them

I’m proud of my igbo blood.. even tho e mix .. but e soak .
Igbos is showing the whole World how to love and support their own.I hope every mouth that speaks bad thing about Igbos that they don't love themselves can now take back that their evil lies because it's now glaring that no tribes love themselves more than Igbos and that is why other tribes so much hate Igbos because of that

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by scruise123: 1:42am On Oct 19, 2021
This is awesome
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by stinechykee: 1:45am On Oct 19, 2021
trutharena:
I think Anty Kemi don kolo again.

Why’s she talking about donation like Igboho is begging for money? Is it not the same Igboho OSA that said he dosen’t need donations?

By the way, why are the IPOB terrorists up there crying and wailing? Because the Yorubas don’t kill each other like the IPOB terrorists are doing or declaring unproductive sit at home does not mean Igboho is not supported.

We Yorubas have just learnt how to be human because we know it’s only through the rule of law that Igboho can be released from a sovereign country Benin. All this sickness thing is even part of tactics coz his lawyer is applying for him to be transferred to Germany for adequate medical attention.

Oyigboupdate will soon be here to give us live scores of the Ibo victims of IPOB terrorist they sacrifice daily for the albino fugitive languishing in Abuja while Buhari drink his pap gently to their misfortune.

https://leadership.ng/i-did-not-solicit-for-financial-assistance-for-medical-attention-igboho/
You see your life,why is it that you Yorubas don't take quarter of insults and abuses you people dished to Igbos?? You are crying because Igbos are telling you people truth but it was same you people that always jump from one Igbo thread to another to mock them but now the reverse is the case you people have started crying like a baby em mama remove mouth from breast.I really pity Sunday Igbogho for fighting for the wrong tribe

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by 2braithe: 1:47am On Oct 19, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Yoruba's have made a lot of meek Igbos to be hardened. You guys call the meek and friendly Igbos Kuku, or Olobrukun, I've seen it. And most of them stay on that thread. It's only extremely educative one that are enlightened, but the average Yoruba, all of them, follow such behaviroual traits.

If that should be the case,I can as well say Igbos are dubious as I have been scammed several times by Igbos.They rip you of your money at the slightest opportunity.
But I don't generalize.
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by stinechykee: 1:48am On Oct 19, 2021
Nooel1:

He wasn’t fighting for anybody. He was doing the dirty work of his party?
What! What did u just say?
I give up on my Yoruba brothers.
You don't know this people.FFK did not call his own people Unreliable and Shady for nothing.This is why Igbos always distance themselves from this pathetic people who can deny their own parents.Today my respect for Igbos have grown more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by ThickSharon123(f): 1:52am On Oct 19, 2021
2braithe:

If that should be the case,I can as well say Igbos are dubious as I have been scammed several times by Igbos.They rip you of your money at the slightest opportunity.
But I don't generalize.

Why did I click your profile?I am supposed to fast today but fasting don spoil now grin

You people should leave my profile ooo, I'm just a proud BBW, that's all. Body goals.

That said, Yoruba do hurt people especially the market women, it feels like insults are the traits of them, and they find pride in doing and saying it.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by stinechykee: 1:55am On Oct 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Sunday Igboho has been poisoned by Benin republic authority in collusion with the Nigerian government.
Buratai knows about this, this is the reason why the Nigerian government is no longer showing keen interest in Igboho's case, this is why the clamour for his repatriation by the Nigeria government is no longer intense.

This is sad.
One day Benin republic will pay for this, history will never forget.
We will tell our children about this
Which crops of Yorubas will tell their children the stories,you mean your people that is already denying Sunday Igbogho here already.The truth is you Yorubas are not united and always ready to push your own out of the bus and that explain why you people are obsessed with Igbos because of the way they rallied behind great Mazi Nnamdi Kanu which you people cannot do for Sunday Igbogho

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by stinechykee: 1:57am On Oct 19, 2021
meccuno:
Slaves don't like freedom fighters grin
You just summerise this Yorubas in a one sentence hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by 2braithe: 1:59am On Oct 19, 2021
ThickSharon123:

You people should leave my profile ooo, I'm just a proud BBW, that's all. Body goals.

That said, Yoruba do hurt people especially the market women, it feels like insults are the traits of them, and they find pride in doing and saying it.

True but we shouldn't generalize as there are many many good yorubas out there...

Yeah it's good to be proud of one's body..
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by stinechykee: 2:00am On Oct 19, 2021
Ttalk:

Tell us what you expect Yoruba people to be doing. To start killing police, burning houses or sacking villages, some of you guys here are emotionally deranged
I really pity any individual that put himself on you people's cause because you people are indeed a betrayal Igbos calls you people all the time.I fear anybody wey no fear you people

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by stinechykee: 2:06am On Oct 19, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I am hundred percent Yoruba born and bred in southwest, and number one problem is Southwest is illiteracy are people are not in lighting at home they were more interested in vote for criminals even in Europe and America look at United States of America where we went to vote for three criminals which have done nothing for Nigerians at all..
Thank you for speaking truth against your treacherous Yoruba people.You really know them too well.Coward,envious and jealous people

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by stinechykee: 2:08am On Oct 19, 2021
Asiri1991:
I've written it here times without number. The only people northerners are afraid of in the whole of southern Nigeria are the Igbos because they are unpredictable. The Yoruba Nation was political from the beginning though. If Igboho were Kanu, he wouldn't have come out of the prison in his first arrest. Trust me, FG will provide Kanu in court on Thursday.

The bottom line is: there's no method of demanding good governance that is not bad before the government that's why many are heading the hard way. Restructuring would've saved Nigeria this mess after all.
Thank you for speaking up and we need more people like you
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by zedegit: 2:11am On Oct 19, 2021
Konpresor012:

This woman doesn't love her freedom. I remember her saying MNK was dead only to be proven wrong.
Why is it she only sees doom?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 2:25am On Oct 19, 2021
Drogunov:

Like Zik betrayed Awo.
Like the Igbo coup plotters refused to carry out the killing of Igbo leaders during the 1966 coup.
Like Ironsi destroyed the regional system in place, thereby creating the path for the present problems we are experiencing.

You now come here to be twisting the narrative. Anybody or tribe that relies on Igbos would regret. Nonsense people.

Without Ndigbo-
All indigenous tribes in Nigeria would have been ,captured and enslaved;
If you doubt me ;ask the Hausas,Kanuris,Nupes and the rest ;
Theve conquered , enslaved captured 60% of the entire indigenous Northern Nigeria
Reason why the Fulanis hate ndigbo;
And seek support (divide and conquer)
Ndi-Igbo the only tribe that fought the entire Fulani tribe,with the help and assistants of all indigenous tribes in Nigeria plus there foreign allies
three solid years of war;
Killing over 5 million Ndi-Igbo
Thank you indigenous tribes in Nigeria (brothers keepers ,helping a foreign tribe from Futadjalon; to slaughter another indigenous tribe for a slize of the national cake ,that belongs to """ (All Indigenous tribes in Nigeria.
Ndigbo becomes yall enemies;fueled by a non indigenous, greedy, tribe from Futadjalon.
Whats your gain now=Poverty capital of the world
Ndigbo-Still remain one the richest, and most important tribe in Nigeria;
We keep warning yall;
What an average igbo man sees sitting down ;
Yall cant see;
Standing up;
The Fulanis are coming for yall;
We want out;
Before yall are finally enslaved ,and captured.
Ojukwu asked for restructuring ;
Yall joined the Fulanis to fight us;
Theve imposed a fraudulent 1999 Islamic constitution for yall ;to capture all your resources.
Yall are mere indigenes,with no citizenship rights;
After the Fulani parasites have totally destroyed all your resources, making yall the capital of poverty in the world , using your resources to enrich the entire futadjalon region , even making a Fulani man the richest man in Africa, with your resources.
Ndigbo became an outcast ; in a country we fought hard to build , and yall let our enemies and parasites ( from futadjalon ;Fulanis) to label us your problem, without any benefits.
Another igbo man .
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu :
Requested for restructuring; once again.
Let us go back to the constitution; singed by our founding fathers ;
A true federalism, not this fraudulent unitary system ,run like a caliphate.
But no !
The Fulanis and there minions ( our elite class; selected/ elected leaders - religious leaders,news media, beneficial s, and there paid online agents, want to shut him up .
Get him locked up or killed;
Una mumu never do?
We cant keep trying to safe yall;
If yall aint got no sense,let them conquer yall; like theve done to the northern region;
Let us go in peace;
Please ! I beg yall.

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by chaloskyx: 2:25am On Oct 19, 2021
OKAY HERE GOES NIGERIANS ARE SELFISH PEOPLE BY NATURE NOW THAT A YOURUBA MAN IS CERTAIN TO BE PRESIDENT IGBOBO IS OF NO USE TO THE YORUBA PEOPLE. BUT MARK MY WORDS TINUBU WOULD BE PRESIDENT HE WOULD LOOT HIS OWN SHARE AND NOTHING OR NO IMPROVEMENT WOULD BE MADE TO THE LIVELYHOOD OF THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN HE WOULD COME DO HIS 8 YEARS AND LEAVE YOU WITH NOTHING.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

When Whistle-Blowing Is More Lucrative Than Being A Governor (Hilarious Photos) / Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) / EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.