Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,867 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Ooni Celebrates His Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, He Had When He Was 19 - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Celebrates His Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, He Had When He Was 19 (51131 Views)

Alaafin Gifts Daughter, Princess Zainab, Car For Graduating With First Class / Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi / Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Celebrates His Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, He Had When He Was 19 by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
MHBNeiman:
I agree. If you are 30 year old man, please go born straight oo. As the money still no show, abeg don't lose in two ways. Don't wait for money, money go eventually meet you. As long as you aren't lazy, it will come and you gonna enjoy with your kids. At first, it may be difficult, but endure. cool

If having children makes you happy, go for it

For ain't nothing special, about it
I prefer frolicking
Re: Ooni Celebrates His Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, He Had When He Was 19 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
Whyzaid:
See the thing tire me
how is that? gringrin
Re: Ooni Celebrates His Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, He Had When He Was 19 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bantu10:
Ugly pikin. See her big nose sef. Even money couldn't tüsh her
and u know her type of nose is African
U are dumb coon.
Re: Ooni Celebrates His Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, He Had When He Was 19 by akdjr(m): 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2021
If na Queen of England now u go de repost am author=Beebah2000 post=106854350]Okay. What should we do with this news??[/quote]
Re: Ooni Celebrates His Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, He Had When He Was 19 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
Frolicking is a mental state but if you no born early you can never catch up with the years gone. It's either you don get money, but decided not to marry early or you no get money, you still no marry and nothing guarantees that you will have money later. So why not plan smart and marry by 30. Instead of wasting your years expecting money to come first. As long as you can feed yourself, and one more person, abeg go born. cool
AlabiKILLER2021:

If having children makes you happy, go for it

For ain't nothing special, about it
I prefer frolicking

1 Like

Re: Ooni Celebrates His Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, He Had When He Was 19 by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
MHBNeiman:
Frolicking is a mental state but if you no born early you can never catch up with the years gone. It's either you don get money, but decided not to marry early or you no get money, you still no marry and nothing guarantees that you will have money later. So why not plan smart and marry by 30. Instead of wasting your years expecting money to come first. As long as you can feed yourself, and one more person, abeg go born. cool

Niggi am living my life for me

Not for my supposed kids
Re: Ooni Celebrates His Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, He Had When He Was 19 by Whyzaid(f): 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2021
abdelrahman:
how is that? gringrin
make I just dey look, time will tell
Re: Ooni Celebrates His Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, He Had When He Was 19 by highoctane: 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2021
Beebah2000:
Okay. What should we do with this news??
Frying groundnuts with petrol is far better
Re: Ooni Celebrates His Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, He Had When He Was 19 by merieam16(f): 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
This man they use style advertise
the daughter,time to marry don ripe
Re: Ooni Celebrates His Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, He Had When He Was 19 by DMerciful(m): 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
How they pick an ordinary person, make him Ooni and start worshipping him amazes me undecided
Re: Ooni Celebrates His Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, He Had When He Was 19 by slowice(m): 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
Iffa I marry her now shey I go be Prince? grin make I help her ministry grin
Re: Ooni Celebrates His Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, He Had When He Was 19 by Bantu10: 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
abdelrahman:
and u know her type of nose is African
U are dumb coon.

Dumb like ur pops?
Re: Ooni Celebrates His Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, He Had When He Was 19 by Kalubolt(m): 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
What's Ooni saying here, when there's enough money to take care of her why will you have problem bringing her up
Re: Ooni Celebrates His Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, He Had When He Was 19 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2021
Safemoon:

See this one oba na oduduwa last born.he bows to ooni of Ife.

Bow Wow ni....ogbeni,if you don't gedifock....

Go learn history nigga

1 Like

Re: Ooni Celebrates His Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, He Had When He Was 19 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
Nisiw365:
One of the founders of benin kingdom you mean

Go learn history son!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Celebrates His Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, He Had When He Was 19 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bantu10:

Dumb like ur pops?
no like your parents!
Re: Ooni Celebrates His Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, He Had When He Was 19 by klas(m): 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
tunary:
Ooni's father was a king, you no say big men children dey spoil well well so it's not a surprise

Ooni’s father was not a king. He was a radio journalist. The last time his family line was Ooni was over a century ago in 1880n(The Ojaja 1).
The family was just at best average and the Ooni attended public secondary school and polytechnic.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Celebrates His Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, He Had When He Was 19 by Nisiw365: 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
InvestorO:

Go learn history son!!!!
arindin i just told you history
Re: Ooni Celebrates His Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, He Had When He Was 19 by meobizy(f): 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
This one is Yoruba people's news. Nothing concerns me.
Re: Ooni Celebrates His Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, He Had When He Was 19 by Bantu10: 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
abdelrahman:
yes like my parents!

Wow, didn't know they re very dumb. No wonder you have their gene
Re: Ooni Celebrates His Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, He Had When He Was 19 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2021
Nisiw365:
arindin i just told you history

Asinwin,learn history from the right source....

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Celebrates His Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, He Had When He Was 19 by Nisiw365: 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
InvestorO:

Asinwin,learn history from the right source....
olofo didan. I already gave you the right source
Re: Ooni Celebrates His Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, He Had When He Was 19 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bantu10:

Wow, didn't know my parents are very dumb. No wonder I have their gene
right right u are right!
Re: Ooni Celebrates His Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, He Had When He Was 19 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
Nisiw365:
olofo didan. I already gave you the right source

Alaye baje....if that is your "right source",your education is a waste and the school fees invested in you would have been best used to play 2 odds

1 Like

Re: Ooni Celebrates His Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, He Had When He Was 19 by Nisiw365: 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
InvestorO:

Alaye baje....if that is your "right source",your education is a waste and the school fees invested in you would have been best used to play 2 odds
e pain am oloribu omo arinsunkun
Re: Ooni Celebrates His Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, He Had When He Was 19 by mikron(m): 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kabiyesi na waya master from a young age. No time
Re: Ooni Celebrates His Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, He Had When He Was 19 by Yankee101: 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
Daddies will move mountains for their daughters

1 Like

Re: Ooni Celebrates His Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, He Had When He Was 19 by elonmuskbaby: 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
illicit:
I like the girl
oleeeeeeeeyyyyy

Thieffffff gbewiri grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Celebrates His Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, He Had When He Was 19 by elonmuskbaby: 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
jubrilELsudan:
I WILL LIKE TO FVCK HER.
Ani werey Ni o grin

Re: Ooni Celebrates His Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, He Had When He Was 19 by AlphaCEO: 4:00am On Oct 20, 2021
Sterope:
There was a report on this man's fraudulent activities before he became the Ooni. No one gave a damn.
Stop spreading fake and unverified stories. What you posted amounts
to CRIMINAL defamation of
character!

How dare you insult a man who
is an international business mogul and a major real estate investor. I've known the man (Ooni) since 2002 when he and his professional group were promoting the Association of International Business (AIB). I didn't even know he was a prince of Ile Ife because he was level-headed.

He became the Ooni or king in
2016 and he had no case of fraud against him!

Nairaland is NOT a faceless forum.
Be guided and show decorum
while online or offline.

Enough said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra / Ogiame Atuwatse, Olu Of Warri Dies After 28 Years On The Throne (Picture) / Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.