Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

The Zoom Scheduled Interview With Entrepreneurs Trust Fund Org - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Zoom Scheduled Interview With Entrepreneurs Trust Fund Org (4650 Views)

You're Fired If You're On This Call, CEO Lays Off 900 Workers On Zoom Call / Entrepreneurship Trust Fund Representative Invite... / Work From Home Sales & Marketing Job At Entrepreneurs Trust Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Zoom Scheduled Interview With Entrepreneurs Trust Fund Org by SouthSultan(m): 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hello nairalanders,

I just got a mail this evening for a Zoom interview with the ETF organization on Wednesday. Please how genuine are they and what should I be expecting?

Your response are highly needed.
Re: The Zoom Scheduled Interview With Entrepreneurs Trust Fund Org by toujurs: 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
Over genuine
Re: The Zoom Scheduled Interview With Entrepreneurs Trust Fund Org by SouthSultan(m): 6:01am On Oct 19, 2021
Please elaborate, what do you mean over genuine?
Re: The Zoom Scheduled Interview With Entrepreneurs Trust Fund Org by eDoctorr(m): 6:04am On Oct 19, 2021
You'll get tired at the end. They'll offer you employment and tell you that salary is 100k for rep, 250k for manager.
And that ur salary would be paid upfront.
But they won't tell you the task until you register.
Re: The Zoom Scheduled Interview With Entrepreneurs Trust Fund Org by ucsylviaoks: 11:15am On Oct 19, 2021
Pls kindly explain further
eDoctorr:
You'll get tired at the end. They'll offer you employment and tell you that salary is 100k for rep, 250k for manager.
Re: The Zoom Scheduled Interview With Entrepreneurs Trust Fund Org by SouthSultan(m): 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
eDoctorr:

Please shed more light on this statement 'you'll get tired at the end' of what exactly sir.

Does it mean one will just be collecting pay for no job done, or they want people to just become their members by investing their funds?
Re: The Zoom Scheduled Interview With Entrepreneurs Trust Fund Org by SouthSultan(m): 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2021
Please the mods should move this to front page and help a brother.
Re: The Zoom Scheduled Interview With Entrepreneurs Trust Fund Org by eDoctorr(m): 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
SouthSultan:

Please shed more light on this statement 'you'll get tired at the end' of what exactly sir.

Does it mean one will just be collecting pay for no job done, or they want people to just become their members by investing their funds?

I am a member... You need to refer up to 6 members (of which each of them would pay nothing less than 45k each)... If all these targets are met before the end of the month, then you'd be able to redeem your salary that has been paid upfront.
Re: The Zoom Scheduled Interview With Entrepreneurs Trust Fund Org by SouthSultan(m): 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
eDoctorr:

I am a member... You need to refer up to 6 members (of which each of them would pay nothing less than 45k each)... If all these targets are met before the end of the month, then you'd be able to redeem your salary that has been paid upfront.

Ok. Thanks for this Intel, but are they genuine and how easy will it be to get members for them?
Re: The Zoom Scheduled Interview With Entrepreneurs Trust Fund Org by eDoctorr(m): 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
SouthSultan:

Ok. Thanks for this Intel, but are they genuine and how easy will it be to get members for them?

They're genuine but it would be so difficult to refer ppl coz it require their ATM card details.

Now, how many ppl can trust u to that lent.

1 Like

Re: The Zoom Scheduled Interview With Entrepreneurs Trust Fund Org by SouthSultan(m): 12:21am On Oct 20, 2021
eDoctorr:

They're genuine but it would be so difficult to refer ppl coz it require their ATM card details.

Now, how many ppl can trust u to that lent.

Thanks very much eDoctorr, I don't think this kinda job is for me.

1 Like

Re: The Zoom Scheduled Interview With Entrepreneurs Trust Fund Org by Hellonearth: 12:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
I got the email too cos someone asked me to apply.Now with what am seeing here,am discouraged
Re: The Zoom Scheduled Interview With Entrepreneurs Trust Fund Org by Okorietochi(m): 4:27am On Jul 14, 2022
I just got a mail from them for an interview. However, I feel it will lead me to a dead end.
I'm not good at this referring of a thing, not to talk of using their ATM. It is well oo

(1) (Reply)

"baker Huges" For How Long Shall We Wait Please / UBA Presently Recruiting Workers For The Following Position /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.