Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,227 members, 7,780,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:09 PM

2 Co-Wives, Their Family Member And 7 Others Die In Kwara Auto Crash (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 2 Co-Wives, Their Family Member And 7 Others Die In Kwara Auto Crash (Photos) (25376 Views)

Couple Dies In Sokoto Auto Crash (Photos) / Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash / Adzuayi Ewuga’s, 11 Others Die In Plane Crash In Cameroon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Co-Wives, Their Family Member And 7 Others Die In Kwara Auto Crash (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:53am On Oct 19, 2021
Another bus involved in fatal accident
Re: 2 Co-Wives, Their Family Member And 7 Others Die In Kwara Auto Crash (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 19, 2021
So sad May they RIP
Re: 2 Co-Wives, Their Family Member And 7 Others Die In Kwara Auto Crash (Photos) by Wegood: 10:59am On Oct 19, 2021
God protect your people
Re: 2 Co-Wives, Their Family Member And 7 Others Die In Kwara Auto Crash (Photos) by seyz91(m): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2021
cheesy confirm!
.i dey feel you bro!

nothing but the truth

live for the moment no one knows when they gonna die
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace to them....

O boy just enjoy the moment you are breathing....forget tomorrow...our tomorrow is never guaranteed

For everyday we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die ...
This is why most times the thought of saving Money annoys me....saving bullshittt for tomorrow way nor sure
Re: 2 Co-Wives, Their Family Member And 7 Others Die In Kwara Auto Crash (Photos) by Shezzman: 11:09am On Oct 19, 2021
But still we have to save the money.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

O boy just enjoy the moment you are breathing....forget tomorrow...our tomorrow is never guaranteed

This is why most times the thought of saving Money annoys me....saving bullshittt for tomorrow way nor sure

1 Like

Re: 2 Co-Wives, Their Family Member And 7 Others Die In Kwara Auto Crash (Photos) by Jibsy203(m): 11:14am On Oct 19, 2021
Car accident have killed more Yoruba indigenes than bandits and Bokoharam have killed ppl in the North
Re: 2 Co-Wives, Their Family Member And 7 Others Die In Kwara Auto Crash (Photos) by Antell95(m): 11:15am On Oct 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Can you lend me 100$?
Re: 2 Co-Wives, Their Family Member And 7 Others Die In Kwara Auto Crash (Photos) by wink2015(m): 11:19am On Oct 19, 2021
Bad news is getting too common.

May Allah grant their soul eternal rest.
Re: 2 Co-Wives, Their Family Member And 7 Others Die In Kwara Auto Crash (Photos) by Gee64: 11:21am On Oct 19, 2021
Since things come be like this in Nigeria, the people's life has no meaning to the government again.
Look at roads that look like death-traps sef.
Re: 2 Co-Wives, Their Family Member And 7 Others Die In Kwara Auto Crash (Photos) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:21am On Oct 19, 2021
benjackugo:
Ten people, including three members of a family have died in an auto crash along Jebba-Bode Saadu in the Moro Local Government Area of Kwara State, IgbereTV reports.

IgbereTV gathered that the crash which occurred around 4:00 pm, on Sunday, October 17, at Onipako village involved two vehicles.

The vehicles involved in the fatal accident are red colour Toyota Corolla car with registration number AAA 250 CB and an ash colour commercial Toyota Hiace bus with registration number LAP 179 XA.

Kwara State sector commander of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), Jonathan Owoade, stated that there were 26 people involved in the accident: 20 males and six females.

He said that all the six females involved in the crash died while 15 people, all males, suffered varying degrees of fracture and others.

The FRSC boss said that the corpses had been deposited at the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH), Ilorin, adding that the injured were taken to Jebba Medical Centre and Emmanuel Hospital, Jebba.

The victims of the road accident were residents of the Okelele community in the Ilorin East Local Government Area of the state.

Three of them were members of Babaladifa Sauta family. Among the trio were two wives of one Alhaji Babaladiffa.

Meanwhile, the Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq of Kwara State, on Monday, paid a condolence visit to the families of the victims.

The governor was accompanied on the visit by the Special Advisers and Senior Special Assistant on Strategy, Security and Religion; Alh Saadu Salahu, Alh Ibrahim Danmaigoro and Alh Muyideen Aliyu respectfully as well as member, representing Ilorin East in the state House of Assembly, Hon. Amuda Jimoh.

The Special Adviser on Religion, Danmaigoro said the governor was moved by the plights of the bereaved, adding that: “This is why the governor defied the rain and within short notice come down to commiserate with his people who are bereaved.”

He prayed to God to comfort the bereaved and repose the souls of the deceased. The governor’s team was received by Alh Saheed Sauta Adifa.

Alh Abdullahi Olesin, while responding on behalf of the Sauta family thanked the governor for finding time out of his tight schedule to visit and commiserate with the bereaved families, adding that the bereaved were comforted by the governor’s visit.

Wanjani M. Wanjani wrote on Facebook;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4635032689872834&id=100000984461958

https://igberetvnews.com/1403312/2-co-wives-family-member-7-others-die-kwara-auto-crash-photos/

Very good the next day with people if he was still alive today will go and vote for a criminal in fact they will travel abroad to vote for a Nigerian criminal there. It's better than parish like chickens
Re: 2 Co-Wives, Their Family Member And 7 Others Die In Kwara Auto Crash (Photos) by Tmat(f): 11:39am On Oct 19, 2021
I saw this accident on sunday. It was a sad moment. May their souls rest in peace. May God keep us all safe as the year is running to an end.
Re: 2 Co-Wives, Their Family Member And 7 Others Die In Kwara Auto Crash (Photos) by juman(m): 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
So sad.

We have so many road accidents because of irresponsibility of the drivers and the government failure.

If we have trains service across our towns and cities, road accidents would reduce dramatically.

Meanwhile the drivers should drive with correct sense.
Re: 2 Co-Wives, Their Family Member And 7 Others Die In Kwara Auto Crash (Photos) by Damseldammie(f): 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2021
This is a terrible situation for their family, May God rest their souls
Re: 2 Co-Wives, Their Family Member And 7 Others Die In Kwara Auto Crash (Photos) by Amanda4life: 7:41pm On Oct 19, 2021
DEVIL DON BUTER BREAD FOR ALHAJI.
ALHAJI WILL MARRY ANOTHER NEW CHASIS VIRGINs

I BEG NA WHERE I GO GAIN EXPERIENCE FOR CIVIL AND WATER ENGINEERING?.

MY SOUP IS BURNING ON FIRE ALREADY.
JUT WAIT I DEY COME
Re: 2 Co-Wives, Their Family Member And 7 Others Die In Kwara Auto Crash (Photos) by Probz(m): 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
Forevermore85:
Ok

What do you mean okay?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad / Avoid Lokoja-Obajana Road If You Don't Want To Sleep On The Road For 3 Days / Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.