Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" (59525 Views)

Forbes: Kanye West Officially Now A Billionaire / Teni Changes Name To 'Teni Dangote' At A function / Ruth Kadiri Ezerika Is Married. Flaunts Ring, Changes Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by 4ormidable(m): 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
Could I be the only one seeing the scrabbled word, SATANIC on the pendant?? shocked cry
Abi na SAINT sad undecided

Ex spiritu est corporalis

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by ADude(m): 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2021
Midlife crisis
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by Nkitara: 5:21pm On Oct 19, 2021
LofiLogic:
This nigga get mental problems I swear
but a billionaire, don't omit that next time. That's the way he sees all poor people too as mad
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by Maxvasia(m): 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
People saying it is as a result of too much weed, that hairstyle will soon be latest fashion for nigerians soon. Like say no be dem weyrey dey set standard for them all this while. undecided
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by baysan(m): 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
mayweather145:
yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah
Yeah, uh-huh, yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah, yeah yeah
Yeah, uh-huh, yeah yeah yeah

This one na gbedu wey dey japata in burna boy voice

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by harmonyglobal: 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kolo mentality
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by Maxvasia(m): 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2021
So if he dey have sex with any woman, how the babe wan come take dey moan? Ye! Ye!!!

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by Controller360: 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2021
New hairstyle abi nepa carry light when dem dey barb am?
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by bluefilm: 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ye as in Ye-zus as in Jesus.

You get the point now?
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by yassinattah(m): 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2021
And this is who wants to be the president of United states

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by 0m0nnakoda: 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2021
Sheriman:
I just don't like this guy
Is that his problem or yours?
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by bigcasava1(m): 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by xxxXXXxxx: 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2021
4ormidable:
Could I be the only one seeing the scrabbled word, SATANIC on the pendant?? shocked cry
Abi na SAINT sad undecided

Ex spiritu est corporalis

You get eyes for detail!

I wonder if folks didn't notice it, as no one else made comment on it aside yours.

Anyways, my church mind tell me say na "SAINT".

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by Mummyfour(f): 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
Gynn:
This is some real funny hair style.

It is just as if rats had a convention on the head.

The funnier thing is many people will still copy copy it
like APC convention, Lai Mohammed's faction grin
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by Realdollars: 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
He knows not what ye is doing, after failed presidential bid, divorced, and now this, to be a victim of bipolar is very sad. After that accident ye has never been the same since then.
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by bepositive11: 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
ignis:
Effect of excessive weed.

Hahahaha! You made me cry grin
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by bepositive11: 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
LofiLogic:
This nigga get mental problems I swear

Wait till you see his interviews grin That's why Kim left him. Lol! He even ran for president last year!
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by bepositive11: 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
deavicky:
New hair cut or Nigeria carry their Nepa go there and took their light

Hahahahahaha!
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by bepositive11: 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Realdollars:
He knows not what ye is doing, after failed presidential bid, divorced, and now this, to be a victim of bipolar is very sad. After that accident ye has never been the same since then.

Which accident?

You should see his interviews. I couldn't believe my ears. I think he seriously needs help

We laugh at his behaviours, but to be honest, it's really sad. It's no joke

Doubt that he has any close support

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by hahn(m): 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Nor be small thing weed dey do

This is the work of hard drugs.

Leave weed out of this

Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by jubrilELsudan: 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2021
HIM FOR ADD ANOTHER YE FOR HIM NAME MAKE HIM BE YEYE.

Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
ignis:

He just want to be different. He feels life shouldn't just follow a traditional path.
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by babavik: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ye ye man
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by seyz91(m): 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
when you are already MADE you can do anyhow and your Anyhow would hardly be criticized cuz the SUCCESS overshadows all
Peterz1000:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-58965500.amp
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by elbaraj2020(m): 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
[quote author=Peterz1000 post=106857721]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-58965500.amp[/quote
This goon is at introducing nonsense to the public, that was how he brought some fashion waters that looks like zombie clothes, people refuse to buy he has to just forget about it, now imagine this name n hair cut isn't this a total rubbish? Though his Yazzy sneakers are dope
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by OgunkeelAllMod: 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
Yesus cheesy Gbagbe,! The guy help made JayZ cool
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by SavageResponse(m): 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
If you like change your name to Ze, it's none of my biz!
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by ghettochild(m): 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
[b][/b]It went from being Kanye, which means the only one, to just Ye being a reflection of our good, our bad, our confused, our everything."
I guess his yoruba name is Okanye meaning one survived as he has claimed kanye means only one..
And the omari....is you will see...
In short it mean.. one survives.. you will see it as well that one survived
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by OgunkeelAllMod: 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
bepositive11:

Wait till you see his interviews grin That's why Kim left him. Lol! He even ran for president last year!
nothing bad in at all, if anything, it's commendable.. Don't roll with people or public opinion bullShiTt, don't get programmed like robot.. Be your own MAN and live the way you WANT!! It's your life not them and you ONLY LIVE ONCE! having said that, I like YE, no regret cool Haters know what to do, the Live Tranformer is always there waiting to be hugged undecided I don't live my life to please no modafukker born of woman.. I just do what I wanna do.only God Can judge me_2pac cool
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by Quahl: 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2021
"ye" as in Ye! e gba mi ohh?? cos i no get shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by Babaken(m): 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
There was light off during the haircut
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by RPG2020(m): 6:41pm On Oct 19, 2021
ignis:

Na person dey answer green white green � angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) / Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage / Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.