Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,907 members, 7,799,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) (47678 Views)

Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas / Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ / Thousands Of Teens Walked Out Of Classes To Protest Gun Laws Across U.S.(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by toffyz(m): 10:50am On Oct 19, 2021
O boy, make this revolver no reach here oo

Guys go just dey fall themselves anyhow
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 10:51am On Oct 19, 2021
End time gun
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 10:51am On Oct 19, 2021
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.odditycentral.com/news/the-swiss-mini-gun-worlds-smallest-working-revolver.html

So Who can shoot it. A child with little fingers. Why these white people love installing in the heart of every default human, “protection” from other humans. That’s hatred. The aim is to stay away or protect us from environmental weather harshness/ climatic change. Enough of this nonsense
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by ThickSharon123(f): 10:51am On Oct 19, 2021
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 10:51am On Oct 19, 2021
It's a toy to me... Interesting how a toy made fp?
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by Ernerstdavid55(m): 10:51am On Oct 19, 2021
grin
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by seunfly: 10:52am On Oct 19, 2021
Ok
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by atheistandproud(m): 10:52am On Oct 19, 2021
Hmmm
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by galadima77(m): 10:53am On Oct 19, 2021
Why is the author describing the condition under which the gun can kill someone?
Feels somehow
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by Rareoil(m): 10:53am On Oct 19, 2021
heendrix:
Ak 47 bullet too tiny na how e dey take kee bandit or Boko Haram dey shock me. I been see am as Mopol unplug magazine and I con be like na weytin dem dey call world deadliest be this??

Ak47 bullet moves at 715 m/s. It's the speed that makes it deadly.

3 Likes

Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by BigYash: 10:54am On Oct 19, 2021
kponkedenge:
Please where can I buy this?
Any police station near you grin grin
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by Rareoil(m): 10:55am On Oct 19, 2021
Malawian:

I also saw it during Endsars as Area boys were sharing it amongst themselves in my area, i was like what is this tiny thing meant to kill? so that is the revered AK47 bullets?

The buet moves at 715 m/s, at that speed, anything can kill
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by Bigchristo: 10:56am On Oct 19, 2021
heendrix:
Ak 47 bullet too tiny na how e dey take kee bandit or Boko Haram dey shock me. I been see am as Mopol unplug magazine and I con be like na weytin dem dey call world deadliest be this??
Just try yourself and see, that small tiny thing hit you eeh forget matter the heat inside you will boil yam
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by Banter1(m): 10:57am On Oct 19, 2021
How do i get one please
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:57am On Oct 19, 2021
Malawian:

I also saw it during Endsars as Area boys were sharing it amongst themselves in my area, i was like what is this tiny thing meant to kill? so that is the revered AK47 bullets?
it explodes inside the body and keep moving from one part to another wrecking more damages.

1 Like

Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by godofuck231: 10:58am On Oct 19, 2021
iammarvellux:
The rate at which bloodshed is happening across the world is seriously alarming..

Not to talk of when you now make the weapon lighter and subtle.

What that means is making killing more and more simplier than imagined.
Rule number 2 - never shoot a large man with a small caliber gun

1 Like

Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by easiest(m): 10:58am On Oct 19, 2021
Wow Is that a giant palm ?
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by Wegood: 10:58am On Oct 19, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by highness25(m): 10:59am On Oct 19, 2021
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 19, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
Dis one na to use kill rabbit for house
grin
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by 0m0nnakoda: 10:59am On Oct 19, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
"Ballistic expert Steven Howard once told Business Insider that the world’s smallest revolver could theoretically be used to kill someone, but only “ if your shot is absolutely perfect” and you hit the “thinnest part of the skull at point range and under perfect conditions.”

Den e no be gun abeg. If na so, correct size of ako okuta stone na gun be dat na.
The perfect weapon to kill a "big man" by an olosho

1 Like

Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by clems88(m): 11:00am On Oct 19, 2021
icecool12:
This one no be gun abeg..
let me test it on you cool
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 19, 2021
This one na SYRINGE.
Won't be able to inflict ballistic damage at all.
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:05am On Oct 19, 2021
Assassination attempt can be successful. Nobody will know. If the criminal throw it away, you won't know how and where he throw it to
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by princewarri1985: 11:06am On Oct 19, 2021
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.odditycentral.com/news/the-swiss-mini-gun-worlds-smallest-working-revolver.html
HOW PERSON WON TAKE PUT FINGER INSIDE THIS KING SMALL GUN TRIGGER IF YOU WON FIRE? AM JUST THINKING OUT LOUD
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by CaptainZubi: 11:07am On Oct 19, 2021
heendrix:
Do you know how your internal organs gets perforated and damaged when a bullet hits you? Also, an AK isn't the deadliest weapon in the world.
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by CaptainZubi: 11:09am On Oct 19, 2021
Malawian:

Bullets have several grades of calibres (sizes)
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:10am On Oct 19, 2021
bros, leave story now. this thing go obtain anybody wey believe in tomorrow. This na life bullet. check out the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIq3JkoABYM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Putin's Blitz Turns Ukraine Region Into Raging Fireball As Cruise Missiles Rain / Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized / Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.